Dealing With Trashes Part I [Job | Hiro, Axel]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

Another day, another drink. The swordsman slowly swirl the red liquid in his glass, he could see his own bored face reflected when he did that before he sipped it, tasting the wine in his mouth. Tenma swallowed it slowly, liking the taste that the wine gave and licked his upper lip after that. This is good... He mentally praised the alcohol he drank while slowly swirling it but stopped himself when he heard a strange discussion from the table near where he took a seat. There were three men, sitting together in one big table, each hand were holding a big mug filled with ale but their gesture were strange. It was like they were sharing a secret and didn't want someone else to hear about it. Their face was as pale as a ghost, Tenma could notice how their fingers would tremble as if they were dwelling in fear, whispering  their own words to kept them safe from any harm. The black haired man raised his eyebrow, he felt the urge to know what was they discussed. He knew if he didn't try to listen or knew about it, he would regret it so he stood up right when one of the men said in a loud voice, possibly because of fear they felt,  “That’s not even helping themselves! They help to establish a slavery!”

He would walked behind one of the men, standing behind them with a smile on his face. “Excuse me...” He called and received a cold glare from the men, some of them even wore a serious face as if trying to hide something. Tenma chuckled at the men before gave them a warm smile, “Don't worry... I'm just interested in what you guys discussed about...” He then pulled one of the empty chair and sat beside them, lifting his arm up on the table and rest his chin on his hand. “Tell me more about this slavery you guys discussed...” One of the men who was wearing a big hat snorted, “Nahh, who are you?! Don't just come here and interrogate us!” The other man who accidentally said something in a loud voice before cleared his throat and wiped the sweat on his forehead with his big, red scarf. Tenma stopped smiling and throw them a dagger of glare that was as cold as an ice, “I have my reason... Unless... you will stop someone who wants to help stopping a slavery...?” He mocked while putting his Katana on the table, threatening them while still sending them a cold stare. A hint of anger was shown in his eyes, he was desperate and knowing he could directly see it by his own eyes. The other man who wore an eye-patch on his eyes finally opened his mouth, his eyes showing a underestimating gaze at the swordsman,“Heh... There’s nothing you can do, young one. Don't act like you can protect everything...” He knew, he knew it all that he couldn't protect everything, but he didn't care at all. Most of all, he finally had a bigger chance to find his little sister, there was no way he could just easily back off like that. “I apologize if i look weak, maybe I am weak. But if I have to die to stop the slavery, then I will die in honor.” His gaze was determined, he was ready to sacrifice anything. I will give my own life if I need to... this is all for her...

The man with big hat sighed, looked like he was the leader of the group. He would lift the mug in front of him and drank the ale, “Listen young man... there is this ancient tribe near the city, located near the roaring sand of Heliohapt. They lived in peace until this group of bandits attacked them, taking what they had and asking them for something unforgivable every 3 months.” He would clear his throat before gulping down some more ale again and continued, “The bandits forced the tribe to hand them a woman... who knows what they did to that poor women... but we think this is unforgivable... the chieftain thought that they have to do this if their tribe want to survive.” Tenma raised his eyebrow, wondering if his little sister was there too but then realized that someone might heard this conversation when the man continued again, “But he had enough he said... and wants to hire someone to stop the bandits. Me and my old friends over here don't have a courage and not insane enough to stop such a powerful bandits. Will you take over young man? Of course the chief will give you a reward....” Tenma smiled, lifting his own mug and cheered, then he gulped down his drink.  “I will.”

But deep in his thought, he mentally said to himself, I don't care about the reward...

WC: 815/1500

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Two men. It was all that was left of the massacre, the remnant of the lifelong remembrance of the slaughter. The men of his own tribe had betrayed him; back stabbed him with a long, sharp sword that had pierced through his own flesh, muscle, and bone. Yet, it had ultimately failed in bringing a complete end to him. And now, because of their foolishness, because of their choice, because of their failure in eliminating what they never should have tried to eliminate... they would pay. They would pay dearly.

The two figures stood silent and unmoving, like a couple of stone statues as they towered above the wide ledge jutting out of the hillside. The fire they had made to eat only a few minutes ago was gone now, as darkness overwhelmed the mountainous valley. But there would be another fire, a flame that would bring about the end of many, and a blaze that would be a fear-inspiring warning to all who dared to survive. Hiro smirked as he turned his head to face his comrade, the latter an archer of tall stature and youthful face.

His left hand moved up to stroke his short beard.

"I hope I won't have to repeat my orders again?"

"The plan shall be carried out exactly as you willed, sir."

"Good. Failure will only bring about your demise."

The deep voice that emanated from Hiro's voice, it was such a contrast to the lighter tone of the archer. Obvious fear and fright in the presence of his leader was quite apparent in the younger one's speaking; his voice trembling every now and then with much vibration, striving to simply keep his pitch steady and unrevealing. How pathetic. Hiro was almost certain that the archer had only survived the battle by means of burying himself in a ditch or something similar. But for now, even the coward would do.

Hiro clamped his right hand on the archer's shoulder as a sign of confirmation, both that he would expect the man to do his job well, and that if he failed, he would die. The archer understood both messages, the latter information more than imposing in his mind, as a short surge of shaking left his form into Hiro's arm. Ha.

"It's time for me to be off. I expect no more than a single arrow, Liang."

Before the archer could respond, even with a light nod, Hiro was gone, only the dirty scent of his former presence left behind trailing in the air for only a short moment, before even that was blown away by the cold breeze of the air. Shivering in the silence of the night, Liang stared blankly at the spot where his master had been just a moment ago. Then his gaze shifted. Shifted toward the target below.

Liang...

Hiro eyes opened his rubbed his face groggily waking up from a harsh night of drinking. He shook his head and naturally moved to the bathroom and cleaned off his face and let out a sigh. Another dream of a person he did not know but this time there was a name. The young man was an archer, light hearted and kind from what his memories were telling him. It seemed like he was on some sort of mission. Maybe? He didn't know. He pressed the cold water onto his face and let out another harsh breath before going down seeing a large crowd at the bar. It wasn't long til he saw Tenma, taking a drink of a red liquid and overhearing him speak with some men about a job.

Hiro saw the look in the young man's eye, that same dark look when he fought the lizards. The memory of the young youthful archer came to mind before he shook his head once more. Hiro let out a sigh, for whatever reason memories were coming back stronger after a year of wandering. He looked to Tenma the faces of the young man and the archer mixed for just a moment and made Hiro wish to help him. He walked over to Tenma and grasped the young man's shoulder. "Another job?" He started off calmly. "Don't think you'll get away with making money without me." He said jokingly.

[710/1,500]

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A long night... nothing but training. Thats all Axel ever did now days, he trained and trained. This night was different though... as he trained he had visions. Not the kind of visions that come from a memory trying to resurface. Not even the kind of visions you get from your imagination. The visions that Axel were having were the kind you have when its like someone was showing you a live video directly into your head. The vision was very... vivid so to say, very vivid and clear. It started off with Axel doing his usual training when suddenly he was attacked, not by a man or beast but by a shadow. The shadow enveloped Axel and seemingly swallowed him whole. It didnt eat him though it merely covered him and his entire body and spoke directly into his brain as if they shared a body.

"Hey kid... you seem to be a strong guy but you are far too weak in another sense. Let me help you... let me help you be strong. My name is...." And then the visions stops. Axel trained all the while the vision was playing not showing any real sign of concern or distress. Axel was sweating hard and his whole body was soaked for the most part. He knew that if he stopped working thought, the visions would hit him harder, and if they didnt hit him harder he would think about them and that would make them come back. Every time he had the vision it was basically the same thing with slight variations. The shadow swallowed him and begins to give its name and then bang it ends.

Axel was now training for seven hours straight. However after that he went out and took a shower and got cleaned up so that he could be presentable to go out into the world. Once he was dressed and ready to go he went into the city and began to walk around. As he walked around he saw some guys that were talking about something. That conversation was about something seemingly dark in nature. They were talking about a gang of bandits who were running a slave trade. Axel approached the group and put his arms around the two closest men and said "So whats up with this slave trade you guys are talking about?" The men looked at Axel and they were slightly nervous. "I don't know many details but what I do know is that you would have to talk to the chief of the village who put the request out."

Axel raised a eyebrow and looked at the man with a slight smile on his face. "So where is this village at my friend?" The man looked at Axel and thought to himself *Wow this guy is creepy.* however before he could say anything one f his friends said "Its about a hour due west of here. I doubt they will let you in though they are acting pretty exclusive about who comes and goes." Axel looked at the man and said "Thanks, I'll be on my way now." And so Axel went on his way he went on and went to leave the city and make his way to the village. Axel walked for about a hour and it was now about midday and he had finally got there to the village. Axel had gotten to the village and watched it from a distance to look for the guards that the men had mentioned earlier.

After spotting them out he saw them and he then sat back and watched them to see what they would do while out on patrol.
612/1500

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As he felt someone grasped his shoulder, he closed his eyes and smirked for a second before changing it into a warm smile. He looked back while still using the smile and saw the fanalis male jokingly said that he wouldn’t let the swordsman to get away making money without him. “You come in the right time… I hope you are ready to crush something, my friend…?” He chuckled, never in his own thoughts to forecast that such man that he knew was very capable to do this job nicely would appear at the right timing. The goddess of fortune must be in his side today as he already knew how the redhead fought before while they were dealing with the lizard and he knew for sure that the man was strong. He shuddered in excitement, pleased to be able to fight along with such fine warrior again. But I need to get stronger as well… we don’t know when a friend will be an enemy… right… father…? It was his father that taught him everything he needed to know to survive, and he was grateful to know it as it helped him to deal with some stressful moments in his past.

He would pat the warrior on his back and invited him to sit with him while offering him some liquor by pouring it on the glass. “It’s been a while… so I assume you’ve heard about the job…?” Tenma asked before sipping some alcohol in his glass and continued to explain for the details of the job. To be honest, he was glad that from everyone in the tavern who might be overheard them, it was Hiro who actually offering him a help. Things would be easier if he worked along someone who had fought along him before, well, he needed to destroy a group of bandits, and at least he needed to work with someone he trusted enough to be able to protect themselves or at least keeping themselves alive. Tenma would suggest to prepare everything they needed before going to the village, they would spend around an hour to be able to reach the village by walking.

As soon as they arrived, they could see the village from far and it was not in a good condition. It felt like an abandoned village, no one was outside besides the guards, no kids playing freely outside and the village itself was a mess. The condition is very bad... He murmured under his breath and made his way to the guards, he knew that the guards would be very hostile towards him and Hiro but this was exciting for him. “Good afternoon…” He smiled teasingly, his left hand was holding the handle of his Katana but he didn’t have any intention to unsheathe it… unless he needed to. “We would like to ask for permission to meet with the chief.” But the guards were quiet, they were still giving off this hostile vibe while ignoring the swordsman. “….okay then…” Tenma smiled warmly and unsheathed his Katana, knowing that both of them needed to use some force to get into the village. The guards quickly whistled and soon, other guards arrived at the entrance and were ready to pierce their enemy with their spears.

The swordsman grinned as he swung his Katana swiftly, sending two quick sharp slashes at one of the guards (Guards A). “…” Tenma looked at the fallen guard with a cold stare, ready to stab him to dead but the other guard stopped him by letting out a grunt and attempted to pierce him with his spear. The one eyed man’s Katana moved again in an unnoticeable way. First he redirected the pierce and his Katana was being swung again to be able to send 2 downward diagonal cuts and knocked the guard down (Guard B). He chuckled to himself when he was done, not bothering to end the guard’s life and stepped back, letting the redhead to be in the spotlight. But he felt someone else was around here… he could sense it, but he was not sure who. He closed his eyes for a second and opened it again to stare coldly at the remaining guards while still gripping his Katana.

WC: 1523/1500
Magoi / Stamina: 190/250
Combat details : Knocking out Guards A and Guards B by using C-Tier attack for each

Abilities Used:

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

The warm air circled around the two as when the embraced each others presence, Tenma's welcoming company was different from the way the young warrior fought. But he digressed, Hiro would not be one to turn down free drink in friendly company especially to one he was been fighting alongside for some time in a foreign country. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end when he gulped down the entire drink in one single gulp. Now, he was supposed to help these villagers from some sort of slave ring right? A part of himself disliked the idea of slavery it may have to do something with his past self but for now he didn't really care, he was going to keep his professional and just do this for the money that can be made. Hiro rubbed his neck confused, had it been so long since they last saw each other? "It's only been a few days sense we slew those damn lizards." He said casually, waving over another wench to pour him and other drink. When she did, he took another mighty long gulp before slamming his mug on the table. "I heard it loud and clear." He said letting a refreshed breath be released from his lips after a long drink.

As friendly and kind Tenma seemed to be, Hiro something dark within the young man, something passed teen angst, there was something lurking within the young man. Though he couldn't put his finger on what; the warrior finished his second drink and ordered another; at the moment whatever was lurking within the skilled young man hasn't come out. Hiro would keep his guard up around the young warrior until he could fully understand who he is and what is truly lurking deep down within him. Hiro finished his last drink and threw his coin on the table before two made their way to the village. The walk was about an hour long in time, the two kept silent and his buzz from his drink disappeared, which was the real shame. He let out a sigh as approached the village and looked around for a moment. It was beat down, dirty, and reeked with trash, from just looking he could feel the pain of those who had to live here.

He tapped lightly on his equipment making sure everything was on. His dark cloak, his mask, and his armor strapped to where it isn't completely tight but enough where he could move freely. He gripped his spear tightly and tapped his shield lightly. He began to bounce changing his weigh from foot to foot, and breathed slowly in and out, to get his body nice and warm. A slight sense of excitement slowly crept on to his being readying himself for what was to come. But before he could get into the zone, memories shot into his mind once more. It was blurry, her hair blazed red and beautiful though as blurry as his memory was he could caught her scent over that of the smell of trash of the village. Her body was slim but strong, her walk signified that she was proud that she was dignified. She slowly turned to him, her voice echoed through is mind when she whispered his name. It was distant, familiar but not at the same. Something the he couldn't explain. As she turn to reveal her face, her memory faded away once more.    

Hiro groaned as the memory left his senses once more and took in a deep breath as four guards took notice  of the duo. It was time for battle now, no time to be wasted on this for now. He saw the young swordsmen smile and put his hand on his blade. As quickly as he took down a giant lizard, the swordsmen dispatched the guards with the greatest of ease. The warrior charged at the guards, starting at jog going into a full sprint. He dropped kicked one of guard sending him into one of the houses. He flipped around and used his shield to block an attack from the second guard. Hiro stabbed the guard in the foot with his spear, hopped up and uppercut the guard in the jaw. When the other guard recovered and charged at Hiro; the warrior grabbed the spear from the other man's foot and threw it at the guard and it pierced his chest.

After finishing his end of the job, Hiro looked at Tenma and gave him a nod. He looked up and took a big whiff air and caught the scent of Axel. Was he here for the mission as well? He looked to Tenma then looked away. The two could take care of themselves from here. He rubbed his head lightly he felt more exhausted for whatever reason most likely the constant memories that came into mind. He let out a breath and turned away from Tenma. "I'm finished here, I want another drink. You can finish up here." As he walked away he stopped for a moment. "I think a traveling acquaintance of mine might be here. He is usually dressed in black, Axel is his name. Don't kill him, he's a good kid." Hiro said going just outside the village and drinking to avoid the smell.

[1,596/1,500]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma closed his eyes an nodded with a warm smile carved on his face, signalling that he was alright if the redhead wanted to drink somewhere while he finish the remaining guards. But the name of Hiro's acquaintance, Axel, ringed up something in his memories. If he was not mistaken, Axel was the swordsman that asked him to be his sparring partner. He chuckled, wondering where the man who dressed in black would be and wondering if he was here as a companion...or a foe. Suddenly the swordsman throat became a little dry and he sighed, "Mmhhh... I want to drink too...." Tenma sighed again, lightly bite his bottom lip and smiled at the guard, "So we better make this quick right?"

Just like a deadly storm, Tenma dashed forward, readying his Katana and attack by using Kesagiri II again sending two downwards diagonal cuts without giving any chance to the guard to defend himself. Wasting no time to play around, the one eyed man ran towards the last guard and gave a cold stare while swinging his Katana to perform 2 quick sharp slashes , enjoying every moment when the Katana gave a damage to the guard's body. He wished he could do more, but he closed his eyes, forcing his urge to kill to be buried back deep inside and sheathed his Katana back. “…you…”

Tenma turned his back and giving a cold glare to the owner of the voice, he would then touching his Katana’s handle and was ready to unsheathed it again until the owner of the voice asked, “Are you a warrior or one of those bandits…?” The black haired man guessed that the man in front of him was also a guard but with a higher rank based on the appearance. “I’m not one of those bandits… I’ll just ask you directly here… Tell me what you know about those bandits… ” The one eyed man said, still looking with a cold glare but now he carved a smile, his hand was still holding Myou’s handle. With a firm grunt, the guard, replied, “And what will you do after you know about those bandits…?” He lifted up his spear and sending a glare back to Tenma. “Of course… crush them.” He would say it with the warmest smile he had, but if one was observant enough, they could see the mischievous hint from the smile. “Ha! I like your answer. I will escort you and your friend to our chief’s tent so you can discuss about the matters.”
With a hum escaped his lips, he would go to where the redhead would be and signaling him to enter the village with him. They would be escorted by the senior guard until they reached the chief's tent and waited outside while the guard entered one of tent, probably the biggest one in the village itself. As soon as they enter the tent, they could see the chief, still in the nice shape even though he was already older. He would greet them with a warm smile but his eyes were sharp as he scanned the men, "Greetings young brave ones... I am the chief of this village, call me Khareem...". He would explain about the situation of the village as they were really desperate because there was no longer many women left here, and they had no power to actually bring down the bandits except to keep guarding the village itself. “We have to keep giving woman every month… if this keep up… our village won’t survive…” The chief stood up from his “throne”, making the swordsman wonder about what he would do. He raised his eyebrow when the chief suddenly sat on his knees, kneeling down and said, “Please help us, brave warriors…” He would reached for his pocket and took a bag from it, threw it to the redhead and said, “Think of that as the downpayment…. I will give you more after you successfully dealing with the bandits.”

WC: 1500+
Magoi / Stamina: 170/250
Combat details : Knocking out Guards E and Guards F by using C-Tier attack for each

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum