You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Your Resolve (The Journey Begins) [C-Tier Spec Rank Up]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Find Your Resolve (The Journey Begins) [C-Tier Spec Rank Up] A44a53a6619c556bb983b749ae1687f1-d3d2op0

Side by side, boy and tiger ran through the desert with their eyes to the rocky cliffs on the horizon watching the colors of dawn's first light dancing upon the heavens. The sand rose up in a thin cloud behind each step they took, jogging forward. Preferring the quiet of nature and tired of the busy streets, Diego had decided to reforge his purpose and bond with Trixie. It was time to see what the desert had in store for them.

As they got closer they saw that a river ran behind a section of the desert with large rocks protruding from the sand. Tiger and boy met each others eyes before leaping onto the closest rock, leaping again to the next, zigzagging from one to the next. Diego was panting and sweat freely trickled down as they continued making their way through the field of rock. With her tongue hanging out and a burst of energy, Trixie bounded quickly over rocks sailing past Diego in her rush to beat him to the cool river in sight at the base of the small, sand worn desert mountains ahead. The sweat trickled down her fur in tiny streams, foaming around her joints where fur met fur.

Diego laughed heartily and hooted as she passed him and made her way to the last of the rocks which led to the river shore. He watched in awe as she cleared the last rocky protrusion and landed in the river with a big splash. "YEAH! GO TRIXIE!" He shouted with his hands around his mouth before pumping his fist in the air and running full speed to the river. He leaped in after Trixie and swam to her back, giving her a giant hug. "I love you, girl."

[294/500]

Last edited by Diego Namez on 03/07/14, 01:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word count n' img)

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trixie was curled up around Diego with her resting on his lap as he told stories under the stars. The calm cadences in his voice as he told a story soothed her to her very core. The hand gently scratching the back of her head as he spoke helped as well. She had traveled across the land and sea with this two-legged beast for many suns and many moons. Dimly she recalled memories of others of her kind, but she had many memories of him. That thought produced a warm feeling within her and she felt at peace with him. She felt him shift, as he leaned back with his arms behind him for support with a deep sigh. She looked up concerned as she sensed the change in emotion within him.

~Girl, you are really like my Madam Trixie. You've been at my side through thick and thin. You've even been my courage when I've been scared.~
He smiled down at her and she gave a soft mew, laying her head back on his lap. His smile slightly fading, he looked up to the stars, ~After my family died, a part of me died, I just traveled aimlessly. Then shortly after, I ran across you. Ever since, you've been by my side. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You've traveled far with me, across land and sea to reach this desert. I used to think it would be a twisted place, but while it has flaws...its a beautiful place. Now that I am here, it is time to find Jagang.~ He sat up straight and looked in Trixie's eyes with a serious face. ~Trixie, I feel this next part of the journey might be dangerous. I've grown complacent in fear of facing Jagang, but I need to. I've got to give you a choice, Trixie. From here on out, it's up to you, but with or without you, I'm going to find him. Would you follow me into danger?~ He looked into her eyes, seeming to search her soul for her measure.

Trixie recognized the names he called her when he started speaking. As she watched the emotions on his face, she could sense the bond of kinship he felt for her. Her heart broke  hearing the pain in his voice as he continued speaking to her. She nuzzled his lap urging him on while she watched the feelings dance in his eyes. When she saw his resolve harden and gaze at her with an intensity that made her feel vulnerable and worried, she sat up and put a paw on his lap. She looked into his red eyes and matched his ferocity. Where this man-beast led her, she would follow loyalty and she wanted him to know she would. His crimson eyes were eyes that she wanted to see for as long as she lived. Those eyes spoke to her heart of kinship, value, honor and trust. Those were eyes of a beast you wanted at your side and would do anything to protect. When Diego relaxed and smiled, she knew that he understood and gave a gruff meow as she laid back down to nap.

[825/500]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum