You are not connected. Please login or register

The enhanced human ?[Open to half Fanalis or Humans]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara sighed as she looked around so many Fanalis around her caused her to feel a deep anger and hatred like no other. She could not simply kill them all right now she had to remain calm until she could get into a position to finally carry out her deepest desires. She smiled as she saw a young human girl drop her icecream she began to cry before Sara moved over rubing her head lightly. She walked to the nearby vendor and bought her another one handing it to her and smiling as the girl began to laugh and wave goodbye to Sara. She truly loved the human race and would often go out of her way to make sure she could satisfy the good human citizens.

"It is to bad the entire world was rid of the Fanalis... one day I will destroy them all and free this planet from its imminent destruction."

She looked around as the wind blew her hair lightly some troublesome men looked and smiled as they stared at her. She began to walk around a corner before the men moved from both sides of the alley keeping her in between both groups. She simply sighed and looked back to the group behind her, they were humans but they were scum humans tainted by the evil the Fanalis had brought to the world.

"I would ask you to please move out of my way I would hate to cause you intense suffering."

The men began to laugh this small girl there was no way she could hut them or so they thought.

"Little miss small girls like you are desired among the nobles we are going to take you and sell you as a sex slave I bet you are a little wench anyways."

Once again she was mistaken for a young girl as her eyes looked angerly toward the men she would not tollerate filth like this being part of her world. She quickly rushed the men her knee driving up and crushing one of the men directly into the nose shattering it and dropping him instantly to the ground. The others backed up as they took a look at her red hair she was so small they had not realized she was Fanalis.

"Oh I see you are a Fanalis so you are likely someones slave already but we cant let you hurt our friends young lady we are going to have to kill you now wench."

She sighed again as one of the men rushed her before she moved quickly placing her hand below the mans throat and lifting him off the ground before slamming him hard into the ground her hand piecing through his neck as she would rip his vocal cords out before moving her now bloody hand from his body.

"I am not one of those filthy race I am a enhanced human created to rid the world of that filthy scourge. Now if you would like to live I suggest running before all of you end up like this man, I wont give another warning."

The men began to scatter screaming in terror as she looked down at her hand and sighed. She hated to dirty her hand with such evil blood but she had no choice using the now dead mans shirt to wipe the blood from her hand.

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was an early morning in Reim. Tahl had just left the hotel that he was staying in, stretching out his long arms and limbs again. He had just landed in the country just a few days and the rest was well needed. He brushed away a few strands of his purple hair out of his face, looking left and right. Despite it being so early, the streets seemed to be filled with people all ready. He smiled now as he was fully awake. He was in a different place, doing something different. He was living!

Without any care for which direction to go in, he walked through the busy streets. Stopping in a marketplace, he purchased quite a few bananas, tossing the skins aside as he would finish each one. It was when he found himself nearing an alley that he heard the harsh screams of terror. His hand instinctively went towards his longsword, Streaker as three men darted from the alleyway. He relaxed lightly and slowly stepped towards the entrance, peeking just around the corner. His pupils dilated as he saw the horrendous scene. He could barely believe it himself. A small girl had seemingly killed an older man. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the scene, ensuring that it was indeed real.

He dug his teeth into his sun-soaked skin as he questioned whether he should step in and try to speak with her or not. He gulped some as he thought of the idea of being killed. Quickly pushing it away however, he knew that if it was his time to die..then that would simply be as it was. Making himself visible to the younger woman, he cleared his throat and gave her a small smile.
"H-hello there..,"He whimpered out.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She heard the sound of someone coming from behind her as she turned toward the man the blood splattered some across her clothing. Her eyes staring hard at the man he was nervous likely because of the scene he was witnessing as she moved down to the dead man searching for his coin purse as she grabbed it and spit on his corpse. He did not need this money after all he had attacked her with his group of friends he deserved far worse in her mind.

"Hello I am Sara and it is my pleasure to meet you, do not worry the men that tried to attack me learned their lessons and ran. They cannot handle facing a enhanced human like myself as strong as a Fanalis while not being one myself. It seems they wanted to target me and sell me as a sex slave, I hate the filthy corruption caused by the Fanalis being on this world."

Her red eyes staring at the man as she licked some blood off of her lips, she had a very twisted since of justice. She did kill the man for trying to harm her but her thoughts on the world were very wrong, while nice to humans she hated all full Fanalis like no other person in the world.

"As long as you are not like these men were I have no issues with you, sorry for appearing so non lady like but I had to defend myself. So what is your name if you can speak you seem a bit disturbed by the blood but I promise I wont harm you if you are not evil and tainted."

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl took a step back and kept his hand on the handle of Streaker. He wasn't sure what was wrong with this woman, but he was sure that it was possible she could possibly try to attack him. His eyes kept their gaze on her as she searched the man's body and took his coins. He bit his lip and kept quiet as she spat upon his corpse; finding no way possible for him to try and even forgive her for her actions.

When she introduced herself and explain her actions, his anger calmed only a small amount. He still couldn't forgive her for disgracing the man's body.
"I-I see...well then I'm glad you came out unharm-,"He stopped short when she proclaimed herself as a enhanced human. Finally shedding away the fear and the anger that was boiling inside of him, he noticed her fierce red hair and eyes. Despite what she had told him, he knew what she was: a pure blooded Fanalis.

Hearing her speak the way of Fanalis, his eyes quickly stayed alert. His body tensed up, but slowly relaxed. He removed his hand from Streaker's hilt and laughed, rubbing the back of his head.
He started,"I-it's not the fact that I was afraid. I was just caught off guard. I've seen a lot of things in my travels but never someone just murder in cold blood." He stepped over to the man's body and wiped away the spit with a ripped piece of his cloak. Folding the man's arms over his body, he closed his eyes as well; placing his hands together in a small prayer.

Tahl slowly stood up and towered over the smaller killer, but still held a friendly-like smile.
He added,"My name is Tahl. It is a pleasure to meet you, Sara." He extended his hand out for a handshake as he kept his gaze on her. He knew that for now, he would have to remain secret on who he really was. Hopefully she would take the bait.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She watched as he stopped mid sentence when she mentioned being a enhanced human that was certainly odd but she did not care. However when he mentioned cold blooded murder she got a bit of a frown on her face, was she to let them rape her and make her a sex slave. Even if she did kill him he was a bad man and deserved to be removed from this world. He offered his hand as she smiled and moved to shake it, her hand still having some blood on it however, she wondered how she could wipe more of it off.

"Well I can still shake your hand but my hand does have blood on it, so I am not sure if you really want to do that. As for the statement of cold blooded murder they planned to turn me into a sex slave was I to simply let them do that, I am not a slave and I never will be. In fact my family is quite high in social standing, I was taught to fight and defend myself and taught to fight a Fanalis on equal footing even as a human."

She waited to see if he would shake her bloody hand the hand of justice and right in the world. She would change the world slowly but surely until she could end the race that spread corruption, she was sure that is why their home land was a dark world now, because the Fanalis dealt in some sort of magic they should not have.

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl looked down at her hand; the blood of another person's life wrappd around it. He listened to her explain why she killed him and took it, being careful enough not to crush her hand. He chuckled at how she acted; it was almost like an innocent child who saw so much in the world.
Tahl tried to refrain from chuckling again as he spoke,"Well that's a barrel of laughs. That's almost impossible for someone to become on the same par as a Fanalis unless that Fanalis is just a small child." He released her hand and wiped away the blood on the back of his cloak.
He added,"But I have heard of it being somewhat possible. Although.." He looked over her red hair and eyes again.
"Aren't..you a Fanalis?,"He added with suspicion.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She listened as he said it would be impossible for humans to beat Fanalis but she knew it was not true she was the strongest human she had ever met, and that was when he questioned if she was Fanalis changing her smile into a look of anger. She moved to a nearby wall slamming her fist into it causing it to shatter and crack as she did not want to hurt him but she never wanted to be considered one of that filthy race.

"I am not one of that filthy race, I was created with experiments to be as strong as a Fanalis but I am in fact a human one of the side effects was having the red eyes as well as the red hair. I am not one of them though, I understand my looks might make you believe so but I am most certainly not one of that race."

She was sure of it she was made to destroy that race and she would try her best to accomplish her goals and crush her enemies. She watched as he wiped the blood from his hand after he shook hers, she was surprised he actually did shake her hand but that was fine with her. She looked around and realized they should probably leave before someone shows up and gives them trouble for the dead body as she motioned for him to follow her as she would begin to snake and weave through the alleys getting free of the area. She turned and smiled at him he was rather nice even if he seemed to dislike her killing he didn't try to make her feel bad about it.

"So, wanna go get a drink or something, I may look young but I am actually nineteen years old. We can call it a bonding experience plus maybe you can understand the way I am if I explained it to you. I can explain to you why the Fanalis are a filthy race."

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl kept quiet and followed behind her as best as he could. With her "enhanced" speed compared to his, it wasn't too hard for him to keep up. As she stopped to wait for him, he slowed to a walk and chuckled some. Her words of being an enhanced human still rang in his ears and could only make him laugh. He didn't think it could be possible for someone to be manipulated like that...or could it?

Hearing her tell him about her age, he looked down at her with surprise. She definitely didn't look quite like a nineteen year old; she was short in stature and..quite flat in certain areas. He bowed his head in apology before standing upright again.
"You definitely do not look like it,"He chuckled while rubbing the back of his head, looking down at his new odd friend. When she added going to eat or drink, he looked around before spotting a restaurant just near them. Pointing over to it, he shrugged his shoulders.
"How about we go here?,"He asked.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She looked at him laugh a bit when she mentioned her age she was used to that no one really assumed she was nineteen but that just shows you cant judge a book by its cover. As he pointed to a nearby restaurant she could see what looked to be several Fanalis as she shock her head no. She had a place in mind where Fanalis rarely went, a place where they mostly served the higher class of the city.

"I do not want to go there the stench of the Fanalis can be smelt from here, you can see many with those eyes and hair I would rather not be caught in a fight. I have a much better place in mind it is a few minutes away but it has good food and drink and I can promise we will be treated well there."

She motioned for him to follow she often ate and drank at this place as it did have good food but also a room to rent in case dates went well. As she made her way toward the location she avoided any paths that had Fanalis going out of her way to avoid them it was quite clear she despised them as she would tighten her fist anytime she saw one. After a good travel she walked inside getting many greetings and hellos inside he would notice all the patrons were either half Fanalis by their looks or human.

"This is a much better place they are kind and well they will not allow a full fanalis to enter. My family built this bar and it is run by my family so feel free to order whatever you want it is on the house. As for my food get me my usual and a bottle of wine make it a strong one."

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

[Sara, how is anyone suppose to know what Half Fanalis look like? If they are half human they could look more human than Fanalis. You could just add that along in a change instead of just saying that they look half Fanalis. Or..y'know not mention that at all.]

Hearing her continually speak of what he would always consider part of him in such a crude fashion, he kept his lips tight and said nothing while they walked. As they reached the restaurant, Tahl ducked down through the doorway. The lush atmosphere was surprising for him. He chuckled some and adjusted his clothes as best as he could, feeling underdressed.

When she once again mentioned her hate for the Fanalis, Tahl cleared his throat, wanting to turn his attention elsewhere.
"W-well this is a very nice place. I'm sure you must be pretty rich,"He mumbled as he sat down at a table. When the waitor approached and she quickly ordered, he looked down and tapped the table, putting small cracks into the smooth marble.
He quietly said,"I'll just take a glass of water and some pasta..if that's all right."

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

This place is ridicoulous. It smells like soot, the people here are dirty and everyone looks so different. Just look at their skin color. You are almost one of them. Way to bright, like milk.” Eliza sighed and gently placed her left hand onto her left eye that was covered by a small eyepatch. She was wearing a traditional Zou attire, a short black dress with golden ornaments (see Avatar). Ymir has gotten a lot louder during the last days ever since Eliza had entered Reim. Her Alter Ego didn’t approve of her host being in a place like this and for some reason she hated everything that was not Heliohapt or Magnostadt. Eliza loved her homeland – Heliohapt – more than any other country but she didn’t thought that Reim was that bad. It was quite the modern nation, with many different people and races wandering around. She had seen quite a few people so far but she hasn’t talked to anyone but Ymir herself. There were many people around and Eliza was a little bit worried about the circumstances – if she would lose her eyepatch, her alter ego would probably cause some trouble. “Nevermind it, Ymir. I’m going to get us something to eat. I’m starving!” She thought to herself and headed towards the next best restaurant she could find. Eliza didn’t noticed the people around her, their distinctive traits that would probably tell who and what they were – Eliza just needed something to eat. She looked around and spotted a table where a red headed girl and a purple haired boy were sitting. They looked friendly so Eliza chose the table next to him. While browsing through the menue she glanced over at the two and for some reason she felt like she had seen that girl somewhere. “Red hair…Red eyes…” Ymir murmured within her head and giggled hysterically.

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

As he waited and felt himself growing more agitated the longer he was inside the restaurant, his eyes caught the view of a beautiful woman. He stared at her eyepatch and found himself blushing, feeling quite rude for looking at something she obviously wanted to hide. He turned his head back to Sara and gave her a quick smile before turning back to the woman that sat not too far from them.
Clearing his throat and giving a small wave he asked,"Uhm, hello there. This is a bit of a surprise for you, but..has anyone told you how wonderful you look?"

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She listened to him as he spoke he ordered his food as she waited for it but his eyes seemed to divert toward another woman when he did the most shocking thing of all. He began to compliment her right in front of Sara's face as she gripped her glass of water in her hand moving over toward him and pouring it on his head.

"When sitting at a table with another woman it is rather tactless to compliment another woman and ignore her. I am not sure where you thought that would be a good idea in your head but it was most certainly a terrible idea. "

She moved to sit back down her eye glaring at the man, well she felt rather unwanted here and really pissed off. As she gripped the edge of the table before breaking a piece off laughing a little as she dropped it to the floor. If that was hoe he wanted to be fine but she would not listened to him fawn over her any further. She had better things to do with her time than be completely humiliated by this act, she waited patiently for her food she really could not wait to eat and leave the new love birds.

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

It took a while before it make click in Eliza’s brain. She was distracted by herself, playing with her hairtips and not focusing on what was around her. However, a young man would catch her attention by waving at her. Eliza blinked a few times and a pinkish blush brightened up her cheeks. Shy as she was, she looked away quickly and pressed her lips together when he complimented her on her appearance. “T-thanks.. I guess.” She looked away until Ymir said something that destroyed her cool. “I spy with my little eye..a red haired and red eyed creature that could crush anyone’s bones right away..” Eliza gasped for her as she looked up, spotted Sara and realized what she reminded her off. “F-fanalis..” She whispered in terror as her whole body started shaking. Her whole life she had been afraid of races that were none human, just as Fanalis and Imuchakk. Simply their physique and the fact that they were a lot stronger than Eliza was, including the fact that she had a fragil body, frightened her. She stood up and stumbled backwards, looking around and realizing that there were more than one. “This is terrible. You should have warned me! I did not realize this!” She would angrily think to herself while leaving the restaurant. Ymir only laughed at her.  

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl turned his attention back to Sara when he heard her speak. Before he could possibly try to explain that he was only being corterous, he felt a shiver run down his spine. Strands of his hair stuck to his face and behind his neck. The few people that sat around them hushed their conversations and watched; only whispering to one another when they peeled their eyes away.

Tahl slowly rose from his chair and swept back his wet hair to look down at the petite Fanalis. He chuckled some at the sight of the broken corner of the table, leaning against it to stare into her crimson eyes.
"I was only trying to be nice,"He managed out through his gritted teeth. Although it didn't seem very obvious, the male was truly infuriated. However, he had enough sense not to add to the scene that was transpiring. As the waiter returned with their meal, he looked down at it and picked up the plate.
"And since this was on the house..,"He glared at her before raising the plate and pouring the wet noodles and sauce all across her head,"Why don't you wear it too?"

Turning to the waiter and giving a heavy snort, he pushed his way past them and exited the restaurant. His eyes looked around as he turned his head, finally catching the glimpse of the girl whom he was speaking with that he hadn't realised left.
"W-wait a second..,"He shouted as he jogged after her.

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

Eliza was breathing heavily. She wasn’t used to a lot of physical effort and while it was rather ridicoulous she actually got tired very quickly. She leaned her back against a housewall and sank down on the ground, crossing her legs and pressing Archenemy against her chest. She was extremly uncomfortable around Fanalis, mostly because she feared their physical strength and their hot temper. It was hard to keep them under control and even harder to tame them. Eliza didn’t wanted to face one until her borg was a little bit stronger. She also noticed that she was being followed by the man with the purple hair who had complimented her before. After he arrived next to her she looked up to him and tilted her head slightly aside, wondering how she could help him. “Is something wrong?” Eliza asked curiously.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara watched as he turned and chose to dump his noodles and sauce all over her head, she was really pissed now. The other woman seemed scared and ran off as he would dart after her, she stood there shaking as the guests could easily tell she was pissed. She moved and sat down back at the table as her food had arrived despite being covered in food she began to eat her meal her eyes filling with tears, she was pissed so much so she wanted to kill him. She could not do that however that is not how a proper lady would behave as she finished her meal she would head upstairs and take off her clothing before stepping into the shower to cleanse the food of her body, he would pay for what he had done to her. She was not sure how but if they crossed paths again he would pay for his actions.

"I have never been humiliated so badly in my life... I wont forget this Tahl you have just made a very dangerous enemy."

After the shower she would place some fresh clothing on one advantage to her family owning this place was she had extra clothing here in case of other adventures but this time it turned out to be not so pleasant.

"I wonder if he realizes just what kind of mistake he just committed, I am sure he doesn't but he will find out soon enough. When I get the chance I will crush and destroy him with all of my might, I wont ever forgive him for what he just did to me."

-exit thread-

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

He looked down at her with a smile, trying to keep himself looking as non-threatening as possible. Despite his youthful look, his height is all that would make someone not to speak with him. He scratched at his cheek and lifted his hand to wave.
"I saw you in the restaurant just a while ago. You kinda just..left,"He chuckled. He pulled at the hem of the cloak around him before keeping his hand out to receive a handshake.
"If it's all right, I'd like to be your friend. I'm Tahl,"He added.

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

Eliza looked up to the young, purple haired man and smirked at him. He definetly was somewhat tall but that was normal for a boy and he looked a lot less dangerous. He introduced himself as Tahl and when he offered his hand, Eliza took it and pulled herself up from the ground, releasing his hand and swiping over her butt two times to remove the dust from her. “Thanks, Tahl. My name is Eliza. And Fanalis scare the hell out of me, hence is why I left like that. Sorry, I didn’t meant to be rude.” She chuckled nervously and shrugged at him. “Something’s odd about him. I don’t like it.” Ymir said, but she had something against everyone so Eliza wouldn’t think much about it.

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

He waved his hand as to dismiss the awkwardness,"You need not to apologise. That girl didn't even know she was a Fanalis herself." He chuckled back at Sara's words and kept his gaze down on his newfound friend.
"She thought she was some enhanced human or something,"He continued,"And wasn't too kind to Fanalis despite being one. She must have had a troubled past." It was then he turned his attention back to the restaurant once more, wondering if his moment of anger was too much.

But he pushed that away from his mind, his main focus was his Eliza.
He shook his head and placed a hand on her shoulder,"Let's put troubling thoughts like those away, hmm? How about we find some lunch instead?"

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl seemed to be a nice guy and Eliza thought that she wouldn’t mind hanging around with him for a bit. He told her that the fanalis women from the restaurant didn’t even knew that she was a Fanalis herself, eventhough it was obvious to many. The red hair and red eyes were a specific trait for Fanalis, however of course not everyone who looked like that had to be one. “Enhanced human? That sounds a bit arrogant of you ask me..” She ran her fingers through her hair and gently placed her hand over her eyepatch for a moment. “It’s okay to get us something to eat.” Ymir said and Eliza smiled at the young man. “Sure, I would love to eat something. I’m starving actually.” She waved at Tahl as she moved into a certain direction that would lead them deeper into Reim where she would look out for a new restaurant to stay at. It didn’t take long though, there were suprisingly many. “What about this one?” She pointed at a small shop that was selling what looked like warm meals. Eliza walked over and sat down on the table, picking up the menue and browsing through it. “Mhm.. Tell me about yourself, Tahl? Where are you from and what are you doing here?

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl noticed her touching her eyepatch but said nothing about it. He would rather not cause another argument with another possible friend. Simply following behind her, he glanced all around at the different shops that Reim had. While he hadn't been in the city too much, he had only explored the market; it was the only place he felt relaxed. When they stopped at a restaurant that served warm meals, Tahl nodded his head.
"Sure, this seems pretty nice,"He spoke.

Sitting across from Eliza, he glanced down at the menu. He tore his attention away when she asked him to tell her about himself; where he was from and what he was doing in Reim. He froze for a moment as he looked at her. Knowing that she was afraid of Fanalis, he wondered if he should possibly share his origins with her.
He scratched his cheek with his finger and smiled some,"W-well..I was born part of a caravan. My father was human and my mother..she was a Fanalis.." His voice trailed off when he mentioned his mother; his eyes closed and prepared for the possible shock. He knew he looked nothing like a Fanalis because of his human genes; every now and again that he would explain his heritage it always seemed to frighten some.

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

I would like…some chicken with rice and salad. And a pumpkin soup! And some wine please, thank you.” She said to Waitress after sitting down. Eliza would then lean back in her chair, cross her legs and smile at Tahl while he answered some question. He explained that his father was a human and his mother was a Fanalis which made him a Halfling. She had never seen one before and she also had to admit that he didn’t looked much like a Fanalis at all. “I see.. Well you don’t look like one at all to be honest. No offense.” She played with her hair tips and decided that she would introduce herself as well. “I’m a Sorceress..but my parents were normal humans. I’m from Heliohapt, but lived in Magnostadt for many years. I left home a while ago to travel around, meet people and become wiser.” She smiled at him and shrugged.

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Ah, I'll just take a glass of lemonade and some pasta please,"He smiled at the waitress. His bronze hues looked over at her and he rubbed the back of his head, blushing with embarrassment.
He continued,"Well..I kinda picked up my dad's looks. My brother has our mom's. He leads the caravan that has been in our family for years. I recently left him some time ago before eventually leaving to live in Balbadd. I haven't spoken to him in a while though." Tahl stared at Eliza almost blankly when she mentioned that she was a mage. Why, he had just encountered one not too long ago.

Leaning over the table to get closer to her, he grinned big and took ahold of her hands.
"A sorceress! That means you must do magic, right?!,"He beamed at her,"Show me, show me!"

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

As he patiently waited for her to reveal to him what magic she could possibly perform, his meal came to him. He gave a smile and gave a light nod towards the waiter before eating the meal. Slowly swirling his fork around the wet noodles, he tried to slurp them down as quietly as he could. After a few more forkfuls of the delightful meal, he gave a satisfied burp while rubbing his belly. Digging through his pocket and leaving a few coins to pay for his meal to her, he bowed his head.
"My apologies, but I must go! There were a few things I wanted to pick up from the market before the shopkeeps began to pack their things away. Hopefully we will see each other another day,"He quickly mumbled through for an apology.

Bowing his head once more before leaving, he turned and left from the shop. Taking one last glance to the girl whom introduced herself as Eliza, he did hope that he would happen to meet her again. Fixing his hat and giving a soft smile to people whom stood at the entrance staring up towards him, he stepped from the shop and made his way through the streets to the market.

-exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum