You are not connected. Please login or register

Open Sea Me??? Open Sea you [Kabutop/Caphalor]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The strange pair would find themselves being teleported in a flash of white light to their next destination after they had both touched the podium. It felt warm and inviting to be there, the light was comforting as it moved them like as if they were drifting down a lazy river yet it didn't feel as if they were in water at all. The sensation was hard to describe but it was definitely pleasant feeling, this was very odd considering that this was a place of combat. After a few minutes had passed their journey had ended, they would feel their bodies being gently sat on the ground feeling the soft snow crunch under their feet. it would take a second because they had nothing but the light a moment but their eyes slowly adjusted to the area.

It was night time with very few light, one of the lights being a set of numbers that floated above their heads. It showed the numbers 120 counting down by the second indicating they had two minutes before the battle would begin. Looking around they would notice they had arrived in a very strange location. They stood in a circle combat area that was surrounded by houses, but they weird thing about them was that they were made of gingerbread. The houses were also adorned with candy it was as if they arrived in some sugary wonderland, it was very strange that this was the place that they were taken to for combat.

The vibe was so calm but eerie, even though the environment was very friendly looking the entire place just felt wrong. As if something bad was going to happen at any second. As they would explore the area or sit there they would soon be surprised when the floating numbers above them reached zero changing into the words round one. Rumbling was heard all around them and noises from strange creatures. Monsters would be there at any moment to fight, it was time for the fight to begin!

OOC: There will be no time limit for this post as this is just meant to be an introduction to the area of combat helping to give you a grasp of the area you'll be fighting in. After this every round will be on a normal posting time that will not stop until a break or till the battle is over.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The feeling of traveling through the welcoming river cause by unknown means would create curiosity within Kabutos mind "I wonder if I can create this with my magic". The moment wouldn't last long as this was simply the teleportation.

Kabuto and Caphalor had been teleported to a strange area surrounded by gingerbread houses as a Rumbling was all around them Kabuto gradually gravitated to the center of the circled area as a natural battle instinct. *Turning to face cap for a brief moment* "Please tell me that Rumbling was your stomach, like I know you can be a pig in all".

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After touching the thing on the podium. I get teleported to some place. On our way it gets warmer. It doesnt feel that bad. The method feels a little strnage. It was a bit slower then i expected first of teleportation. It didnt takethat much time eather. I arrive with Kabuto in a huge arena. There are houses mde of ginger bread. Decorated with candy and the snow makes that sounds under my feet.
This arena is diffrent from what thougth a arena would look like. What a strange plasce. Dont you think Kabuto? Its this really where we are going to fight? After taking a good look around me. I change my attention to Kabuto. How are you feeling? You had it really cold before. Still feeling that wy or is t over now?

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As one of the gingerbread houses opened up a group of creatures started to move out. There appeared to be three of them, they floated out in a single file line revealing themselves to the participants of the gauntlet. The creatures were small demon looking pets that were a vibrant pink. They surely didn't seem like they were dangerous but as they would fly closer they gave of a vibe that they were, With spiked grins they floated around before starting intently at the pair. They slowly floated towards them trying to get a good view. After they had gotten a good view their emerald eyes turned red and they opened up their mouths revealing long winding tongue like a reptile's.

Two of them flew till they were 25m from Caphalor, one would shoot a tongue grasp at the man while the other would fly towards him. Once he had gotten close to the man he would attempt to use a chomp on his head. While he would be preoccupied with those two the other one that was left went for Kabutop. The Creature would keep a distance of 20m using a sticky spit at her leg in attempt to damage the warrior and possibly keep her from moving for a second.

OOC: Players will have 48 hours to reply if you have not posted within in this time there will be an automatic post by Proxy.

The fighting area is is 100m long and 70m wide with a barrier allowing people to fly only up to 60m into the air and if one tries to leave they will bounce right back, taking D-tier damage.

enemies:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was still looking around between me and Kabuto was some distance. One of the gingerbread houses opens up from afar looking into the sun. Irritatating my eyes I notice three shadows. When the enemy's get closer Caphalor shouts at Kabuto to get her attention. pointing towards the approaching opponent. "Look overthere. In the sky is something comming Kabuto." When they get closer I see the pink creatures. looking harmless until they show their weapons and killer instinct ready to kill both of us. The Pink Terrors do still not really scare me one of them went after Kabuto. Caphalor wanted to help but the other two are about to attacking me. I draw my cleaver and shield. Ready to defend myself and attack if their was a oppertunity. With Evil eyes It looks at me and i look back. Then it shoots its tongue to attack me using Tongue Grasp. Caphalor does see it comming and quickly takes a step back just to be safe, moving a step closer to Kabuto in the process. Creating a distance of 26 meters between the Pink Terror and me. The tongue didnt even get near me it is simply too short. Confused and feeling a little pitty for the creature Caphalor stares at the exstending tongue in a moment of silence It is a awkward moment.

The second is not as confusing as it rushes for Caphalor sure to get in range to attack. I dodge its Chomp just in time by ducking .As a natural reaction to his dodge Caphalor swings his cleaver upwards Fast I attampt to attack it with my cleaver to deal basic tier damage and preventing its escape. Keeping myself in my ducked position due to hearing the footsteps rashing towards me and knowing the meaning while keeping my vision fully focused on the three foes including the use of the cornor of my eyes.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle had become as Caphalor grabed my attention to the incoming threats, diving rolling out the way of an incoming Sticky spit before, drawing my Katana as my feet begin to carry me into a sprint towards Caphalor. Using the cornor of her eye to watch her own attacker while her focus is the one charging Caphalor. As Caphalor avoids its attack by ducking i swing my blade with an upwards swing just above his head, with the intention of Killing the Creature whos attack just failed aftwerwhich meeting Caphalor shoulder to shoulder as we prepare for the remaining two though if unscessfull her attention would still be focused on the Devil Pink withing Meele range of herself and Caphalor.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The tongue grasp would miss since the creature under estimated the distance of the target and didn't use his full reach in attempt to grasp him. The one who was close to him landed a chomp on the top of the warriors head since his attack was faster than what he could move. The warrior attacked him before he could take his fangs out and the blade sunk into his flesh killing him immediately. The one who was farther away was ready to attack, e would fly towards the target and when he got close enough he would use Chomp on the warrior.

The one who was focused on the mage's sticky spit landed hitting both her and Caphalor in the legs since they were back to back to one another. Their legs would feel a little pain but it wasn't enough to truly harm them, but now that they would be unable to the creature would have the oppurtunity to harm them. Still only 20m away he would use Tongue grasp on the mage in attempt to stop her from assisting her partner in combat. If it's attack was successful then things would be more troublesome for the pair who seemed to be accustomed to one another.

OOC: Players will have 48 hours to reply if you have not posted within in this time there will be an automatic post by Proxy.

I made a type and the length of tongue grasp is actually 30m, so I allowed it to miss this turn but keep that in mind from now on.

enemies:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Leaving this, I have lost interest

Kichi Kaida feels the laws of physics in the game are against her and she figures this dream simply needs to end and thus using her Katan slits her own throat in order to wake up out of this reality "Sorry Caphalor but I must, leave this reality in order to return to our reality". Thus she wakes up in the real world out of this dream not remembering a single thing and decides to go for a walk in order to get herself something nice to eat in the village of eye dea "Its a great morning today,, what to eat."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum