You are not connected. Please login or register

Path of Chance [Caphalpr & Kabutop]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Path of Chance [Caphalpr & Kabutop] on 24/11/15, 02:43 am

Kabutop

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job Name: Secure the Path
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Since Emperor Yoshiro has taken over, several small pockets of resistance have risen up and are trying to strangle the trade routes. Take care of the Rebels.

Spoiler:
Enemy Name: Rebels x4
Rank: D
Needed damage to take down: D
Description: Rebels move at 6 m/s and deal D-tier damage with their daggers.
Abilities:
Jab – Rebel moves at 10 m/s to jab their blade forward to inflict D-tier damage.

Kabuto and her fellow Assassin comrades had secured the mine for Eye Dea usage along with the reuniting with Caphalor and it was time for Kabuto to return to her personal Village/Cult while Susan and Ammazoon stayed at the mine for security. Caphalor had asked Kabuto how her life had been, after killing the last thug in a rage and saving the workers. Kabuto would quickly start walking of the mine since she had other things to do and swiftly replied as she mounted up her horse "Well its a long story but Well i have my own Village now, anyway get on your horse.. which is em...you do have a horse right?. Unable to spot Caphalor horse she place her hand on her head and shakes "Was he always like this".

134/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────



View user profile

Caphalor

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
I do have a horse. Ofcourse i got one . What do you think? Im not like u who runs off alone without even leaving a message next up disapears for weeks. Caphalor walks away for a few minutes and comes back with a beautifull white horse. The horse only showed already how rich hs family was. So you got your own village. Is it filled with idiots like those two. As i point at Susan and Amazon. My voice was loud enough so they can both hear what i said.

I get on my horse and ook down on Kabuto. You do need a ride?



wc : 108




──────────────────────────────────────────────





...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Susan and Ammazoon would stay professional ignoring the arrogant pathetic Caphalor as they both made eye contact with each other sending a message "Rek him later" Meanwhile both Caphalor and Kabutop had mounted up. "Right lets go". Kabuto would simply stroke her horses head and he was flying down the path, quite rapidly. Kabuto would expect Caphalor to be right behind her as she started her travels to return to Eye Dea.

Meanwhile on the Trade route connected to Eye Dea a small family of traders would be traveling consisting of a young couple and their three children living a simple traders life when trouble would strike. Four rebels would move on their caravan and all sides. Instantly putting a dagger into the drivers right arm. "Now now we can't have you getting away now can we". Two of the bandits enter the back spotting the mother of the family. "Master we got a real delight back here" A creep smile grows on all the rebels faces as dark thoughts enter their minds. The final rebel would make his way to the top of the caravan acting as a scout to keep watch for trouble. One of the young children by the name of Sinclair kicks one of the Rebels in his private region causing him to fall, and down smash his head, and fall a second time outside the caravan.

After this desperate attack from the young Sinclair the remaining rebel in the Caravan would grab him by his neck and drag him outside, forcing him to his knees "YOU THINK YOU CAN ATTACK US, AND NOT SUFFER THE COST!". The Rebel draws his sword with the intent of removing the boys skull, and so the mother screams for help which reaches the Ears of Kabuto. Kabuto Kicks her horse slightly causing him to go full speed towards the scream. Once within range Kabuto could see the rebel about to slice a kid no older than 8 years old; and so Kabuto saw an opportunity "D C ORDER" Kabuto sends a 1 cm ball of magoi at the rebel causing a tumor to grow within his brain popping out his eyes and killing the man. The bandit on top of the Carvarn shouts"INTRUDER". While the kid rapidly runs as fast as he can back inside the Carvarn and whispers to his family "Help is here",

Word Count = 530/1000
Magoi = 210/250.
abilties used:

Name: Dis C Order
Tier: A
Cost: 40/20
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 40m
Cool-Down: 7 Posts
Description: Kabuto sends a 1 cm ball of magoi at a target within 40 meters at 25 m/s. On contact, the magoi encourages a tumor 10 cm in diameter to grow, dealing A-Tier damage to its surroundings and causes the eyes of the target to pop out if it struck the target's head.


──────────────────────────────────────────────



View user profile

Caphalor

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Without a warning Kabuto ran off with her horse. Quickly i kick my horse in the sides to make it run faster. I had a better horse so it was easy to follow her. Without getting behind. As i fllow her . We get to a road where a traders family is attacked by 4 rebels. A little boy of 8 was in the hands of one ofthe rebels. A sword was pointed at the boy. Ready to stab him in the face. Caphalor didnt really can are and wanted to leave. Before i can turn around Kabuto already attacks them. She killed one with a new ability i never saw her use before. Now the fight started the hunger to fight inside him awakened. Still sitting on his horse and not noticed yet by the rebels i use my gum gum pistol. The attack hits one of them. The reberls were weak. My fist punch hits the rebel on his  head. A crack can be heard. I cracked the skull of the rebel. The rebel immidiantly drops dead.  my arm returs too its usual length. The two rebels who are left do not sow to be scared at all. One of them runs at Caphalor to attack me. The oher attacks Kabuto with jab.


wc
108+ 214
322
magoi/stamina : 230/250
Abilty used:

Name: Gum Gum pistol
Tier: C
Cost: 20 stamina
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 m
Cool-Down: 3 + 2
Limbs: left and right arm
Description: Caphalor let his arm stretch. When hit by the punch it deals C- tier damage. THe fist does strecth with a speed of 15 m/s. It does return to me with the same speed.


──────────────────────────────────────────────





...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto had reached the caravan completely, and watched as Caphalor stretched out his arm knocking out one of the Rebels. "Kabuto looked around at the area not paying attention as one trys to Jab her in the lag with his sword, Kabuto barely felt it as she looked down at him from her horse "Why even try" Kabuto kicks him in the face from her horse expecting it to simple push him back so she could dismount but infact he falls over backwards banging his head against the hard ground of the Trade route road killing himself with blunt force trauma to the back of his head. Kabuto turns to face Caphalor "Have you ever seen someone die so easily?.

651/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────



View user profile

Caphalor

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
The rebel uses jab on Caphalor. The sword gets in my leg. Caphalor didnt really care. He was distracted by Kabuto. Similar to myself she doesnt care about the weak atacks. it was a horrible sight. The rebel basically killed himself. Are you for real. He didnt even gave you the cpleasure of killing him. I feel sorry for you Kabuto. Its just pathatic. Jutlok at him and the others. I wonder how stupid those traders actually are. THose rebelsprobably did read a book called "Attacking traders for dummy 's " I am sure mine cant get worse. Totally ignoring the rebel i drive onmy horse to Kabuto with in my hand her horse. I offer her the horse. Here this one is yours.

The rebel was angry and furious. With a scream he ran towards us. Finally he gets my attention. The rebel runs with a drawn sword at me. Not caring about its surrounding, Somehow there was a stone onthe ground. THe shoe of the rebel got stuck behind it. THe rebel tripped and fell ont he ground. Somehowhe lands with hoschest on his own sword. The sword goes through the heart. A pool blood slowly started to surround the rebel. I keep waiting. The rebel doesnt stad up. I drive to him and pike him. Dead. I look back at Kabuto and scratch on my head. So uhm ges we both wont have much fun. Wich one was worse? Yours or mine.



magoi/stamina : 230.250
wc:
322 + 249
= 571


──────────────────────────────────────────────





...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto ignored Caphalor since she had other things on her mind at the time and wasn't ready to mount back up "Em both equally stupid I guess". Kabuto walks to the cavern and speaks to the leader "Excuse me, sir can you still drive your Cavern or do you need assistance? [Cavern Driver] "I don't think so I can't use my right arm". Kabuto takes a look at the wound him, is a little nasty, let me think for a moment. Kabuto walks away towards the back to check on the rest of the victims in the back while thinking to herself "Thats barely a cut scratch...crybaby though I guess it can't be helped". Kabuto climbs in the back of the cart and asks if they are alright [Mother] "Yes yes thank you so much, he is some money please take it. [Driver] "Yes I insist". Kabuto bows as she accepts the gift from the family.

Kabuto mounts back onto her horse which Caphalor was nicely looking after, and she looks Caphalor in the eyes, and smirks as cheekyness floods her mind with Ideas. "In the name of my Great Eye Dear..My Blue Face Knight CAPHALOR will escort your caravan to my Eye Dea where you will receive medical attention" I will help escort you and see to that you have a warm welcome". Kabuto wanted to attempt to recruit the family to her group, simply because of a gut instinct.

894/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────



View user profile

Caphalor

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
The family of traders who was attacked came out when the battle ended. If you could even cal it a battle. The family is gratefull. Kabuto checked on them if they were alright. Gracefull they paid both me and Kabuto money for our help. The man who is stabbed in his arm was no longer able to drive the cart. It wasnt a big wound but crybabys were still crybabys. Not everyone was a fighter like me and my partner in combat are.

When i hear that i had to drive it my mind and feelings were twisted. He was HER knight. She called him HER knight. On the other hand was she demanding him around like a wahat angered him. In his mind he found a little payback . Instead of making a decision of how to feel.
I get off my horse. It was a eally loyl horse and would just follow the cart . After taking a seat i nod at the family. Get on. We are leaving soon. oohh and i you need anything. Dont mind asking my wife Kabuto.. Caphalor winks at her and my mouth changed into a almost not noticable smile. We did just move to a new village in our new house. We will fdrive there. Still i do not know the way perfectly. Kabuo darling would yo be so kind to help me out.


magoi/stamina : 230/250
wc :
571 + 233
= 804


──────────────────────────────────────────────





...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
Sure Honey id help you out, its down the road here and the next right ok *Kabuto puts on a real fake smile before turning back to the family as they all chill in the back of the Carvan "He always was pretty thick headed with directions, like not knowing the way to his own house..Like you couldn't train them this bad". Kabuto would just smile and nod at Caphalor thinking to herself "Your really are blue arnt you". Meanwhile would use a little life magic in order to help the stranger though she wasn't a master in the ways of healing or anything quite yet. The families driver felt weird being helped by a holstered sword being pointed at him "Apologize that i can't do more for you here". Kabuto would speak to Caphalor "Incase you really are slow these days, its that right there".

1041/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────



View user profile

Caphalor

avatar
A-Tier
A-Tier
When the family is on the cart and Kabuto took her place i slap with the whip at the horses. THey start walking. The horses were not the fast horses i am used to. Sitting on the drivers seat he thinks about stuff. The reaction of Kabuto was a little unexpected and had some impact. As planned our horses run after the cart and follow us.

Behind me Kabuto wakes me up from my thougths. Oh sure, i will go right here honey. Wih the directions of Kabuto we reach Eye Dear. When i enter the village i see its blooming with life. Peopleare busy. Around the viage are signs of constructuions of walls. Walls to surround th e village and protct it more effective. There is also a with two large doors, so large you can get the the caravan in. It is busy . Wroking people on the fields , the sounds of hammers slamming on heated metal from the smith's and a lot of peope are training . They wear assassin clothes. Two watchers stand at the keep. I have to stop so i wont drive over them. When i stop do they get closer. One goes left and the other coes fromtthe right. When they are close one of them asks for the secret entrance code. What code ? Do i ask. Both draw their weapons. Not impressed at all i turn around into the cart. Honey some watchers here are asking for the entrance code. I did forget it. Do you rememebr it?
Kabuto comes out of the cart. The watchers immidiantly bow for her. This was just weird. What the hell

Not muhch later we enter the village. We get rid of the family somewhere. fter that i get off and follow Kabuto throuh the village.


magoi/stamina : 230/250
wc: 804 + 300
= 1104


──────────────────────────────────────────────





...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum