You are not connected. Please login or register

The Enhanced human strikes[Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara sighed as she had so much to do while still worrying about her own son. She obviously could not trust leaving him with anyone but she had to get some money to support her and her son. She had been simply looking for another job but this day would not be the quiet type of day it would turn out to be quite eventful. She was eating outdoors at a cafe looking at various job adds all of them did not really seem to suit her drawing a loud sigh from her.

"I just can not seem to catch a break and being in hiding for over a year has been one of the most frustrating things ever."

She heard a sudden scream as she looked toward a woman with a man clearly having stolen her purse. She simply smiled she may even be able to get a reward for catching him as she stood and rushed toward the woman moving close to her to get a good description as he had ran around the corner rather fast.

"What did the man look like, I need to just know his facial features. If you give me those I will get your purse back... this may seem like a strange request but can you make sure my son is safe I will be right back with this man. I will show him the power of a enhanced human built to fight as a equal to Fanalis."

She nodded as the woman described the mans face before Sara would begin to rush off after the man she was much faster than the man as she sniffed the air picking up the faint scent she had found near the woman. She continued to chase the man as she got a sight on him turning around a corner, the man smiled as she slowed down figuring that he was in the clear, he was far from right however as Sara would fly around the corner and come to a stop staring at the man.

"I think you are a fool for stealing from a woman in this town. I will show you just how strong a human can be, you foolish and desperate man."

The man quickly dropped the purse to the ground as he stared at her red hair and those eyes, she called herself a human but it was clear as day to him she was a Fanalis no doubt about it.

"Listen... I needed to steal it because I needed food for my children. Here I will even show you a picture of them let me reach in my pocket and grab it for you."

The man smiled as he looked down but Sara could hear the sound of the metal blade as he began to try to pull it out grinning as she did. Before he could get his hand out of his coat she had moved in close and smashed her fist straight into the mans solar plexus causing him to cough blood as he spit it into the ground punching over. Before he could raise his head she would grab him by the back and lift him over his head before running as fast as she could get and slamming him back first as hard as she could into the ground. The mans body twitching on the ground now. She did not want to kill him as she would leave him barely alive long enough for the city guard to arrest him. She would pick him up with one hand and carry him back to the woman throwing him down next to her before walking over to her son and holding him tightly.

"This is the man I am sure that stole the purse the city guard should be here in a second to arrest the man. Do not worry he is still alive but I doubt he will try to steal from anyone again, if he does he really is a foolish man."

After several minutes the city guard would show up grabbing the man and thanking her for her actions. Though quite a few looked at her oddly when she told them she was a human when she was clearly a Fanalis but they did not care she had done a good deed.

WC:711/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum