Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Breaker:
Enemy Name: Breaker
Needed damage to take down: A-tier
Abilities:
An experienced gladiator with numerous fights under his belt. Breaker is feared by other combatants for his tendency to break his opponent's weapons. He runs at 7m/s and sprints at 12m/s. Breaker wields a C-tier gauntlet on his left arm, a B-tier shortsword in his left hand, and a C-tier tower shield in his right hand.

Brace ~ Breaker raises his tower shield and blocks up to 1 A-tier's worth of damage. He raises the shield at 20m/s.

Deflecting Parry ~ Breaker steps into an attack and flashes his left arm through the air using his gauntlet to deflect an incoming attack blocking up to 1 B-tier worth of damage. This movement occurs at 15m/s.

Crushing Rush ~ Breaker performs a wild downwards slash at 15m/s capable of dealing B-tier cutting damage.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your last post is missing some information required for approval such as one of the abilities you used and a final stamina/magoi count.

That being said, I like to think of all the enemy NPC fighting you do prior to A-tier to be something like practice for A-tier. So while I'll approve this after you make the aforementioned fix, I feel I must point out that an enemy NPC of a rank higher than yourself which is staff controlled would never have been so easily defeated. Be prepared for much harder battles should you enter a dungeon or join an A-tier job.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved & Rewarded

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Yakuroro
Enemy’s name(s): Lagi El Nagi
Bet: 80k Huang

EDIT: Challenge delayed. Will post a new challenge with a new bet when Lagi is ready.

Last edited by Yakuroro on 07/11/14, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair Loros wrote:Fighter Name(s): Altair Loros
Enemy’s name(s): Azix Niraj
Wager: 15,000 Huang

Azix Niraj wrote:Fighter Name(s): Azix Niraj
Enemy’s name(s): Altair Loros
Wager: 15,000 Huang

Battle Results: Azix's Win
Total Pot: 30,000 Huang
Winnings: 60,000 Huang

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Liber Aurelius
Enemy’s name(s): Jahangir Nikator
Bet: 50,000 Huang

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shomini... Taishite... Rei. Otagani... Taishite... Rei. Zukite... Hajime!

(Begin/Approved)

70k pot.

If Liber wins, 210k is awarded.

If Jahan wins, 210k is awarded.

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

UR RICH~

also... approved =)

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Lagi El Nagi
Enemy’s name(s): Yakuroro
Bet: 40,000 Huang

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Yakuroro
Enemy’s name(s): Lagi El Nagi
Bet: 75,000 Huang

(Liber's money is going to be on the line as he's betting on Yakuroro IC. May I post Liber watching the match? Or can only Lagi and I post in it? If I did have him enter the thread, it would only be to spectate and I would not interrupt the posting speed of the match itself.

For clarification, I'm just going to be transferring Yakuroro's winnings to Liber should I emerge victorious. I am trying to save staff a step by saying to just throw the huang onto Liber's account instead of giving it to Yakuroro just for him to transfer it.)

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Liber is using his money for Yakuroro's purposes and simply skipping a step in the transfer process (making less work for us all, thank you XD), this will be considered Yakuroro's as far as "betting" and joining the fight are concerned.

There is a lot of Huang on the line for this match, and a huge payout as well. We may be considering an upper limit on betting amounts XD.

Winnings: 345,000 (May change, which will be decided upon shortly depending on Ari's ruling)

Post a topic whenever you are ready. I'm considering allowing all coliseum matches to be Forcibly Open, and anyone can watch from the stadium. This would make sense, since people can naturally watch fights in the coliseum while being unable to change the outcome or forcibly participate due to the dome of non-interference.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yaku emerges victorious and has been rewarded~

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Ayero
Enemy’s name(s): B-Tier NPC

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You opponent~

Zai:
Enemy Name: Zai
Needed damage to take down: A-tier
Abilities:
This rising favorite, another Fanalis warrior, moves at a base speed of 10m/s and 15m/s when sprinting. As a Fanalis, he fights with his bare hands and relies on muscle memory from past battle experience of the fights he has been in to get him through a match. Just recently arrived from Heliohapt three months ago, he has become known enough that people look forward to his show of brute strength.

Bursting Parry ~ Zai quickly slaps an attack out of the way from going towards him by aiming for the hand that holds the weapon or is delivering the attack while simultaneously side-stepping the attack. This defends against a single attack that would deal B-Tier damage.

Bursting Strike ~ Using his strength to his advantage, Zai delivers a corkscrew punch to his opponent. This punch delivers B-Tier damage, which spreads in a 5 meter area when it strikes a target. If hitting the ground, this would effectively destroy a portion of the ground with explosive force.

Flurry of Blows and Feints ~ Zai delivers 5-10 punches, each of which imparts D-Tier damage to a target struck. Some of these punches are used as feints, while others are meant to strike an opponent in places that would disorient them.

~Huang deducted for the match~

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum