Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Battle updated

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am approving the fight, however, in the future, please be more realistic. Chances are best you would not be able to land SIX staff hits in a row without your opponent reacting in any way. These hits are only dealing bruises, they would likely react after the FIRST hit.

approved and rewarded~

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter:Aengar
Opponent:Asim

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar - huang deducted

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 11 IDwtBJ9
Enemy Name: Asim
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: Asim is a wind mage that wields a bō staff as both a weapon and his magical conduit. This monk is rumored to have roots in Kou before traveling the world in search of enlightenment. He dislikes all forms of government, believing that people will not be able to reach their full potential until they are truly “free”. In every match he has won, he has killed his opponents in the area through the sheer unrelenting force of his attacks.
Abilities: Asim can moves at 10 m/s and wields a bō staff capable of doing C-tier base damage.

Be the Leaf - Asim casts a spell that creates a swirling vortex of wind that is 15 meters in diameter and can move around in a 30 m area at 20 m/s. Anyone caught in this vortex will be dealt B-tier lacerations and find themselves immobilized.

Let Go Your Earthly Desires - Asim strikes twice with his bō staff at 15 m/s, each strike imparting C-tier damage.

Enter the Void - Asim casts a spell at that conjures a swirling vortex of wind around his bō staff. By flicking his staff, Asim can send a 15 m blade of wind at his opponent that imparts A-tier damage. This blade of wind moves at 25 m/s.

Empty - Asim spins around at 20 m/s, deflecting up to A-tier damage with his bō Staff.

Become Wind - Asim casts a spell at 20 m/s that allows him to control the wind around his body. Asim then uses the wind to “push” him, increasing his movement speed to 20 m/s.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Adrastos Thanatos
Enemy’s name(s): B-Tier NPC

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Adrastos Your opponent is below, and your Huang will be deducted shortly.

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 11 7U20lLC
Enemy Name: Korinna
Description/background: Korinna is a Reim native who grew up learning to fight from her Gladiator father. When her brother died at a young age, her father decided his daughter would learn, same as a son would have. She has had countless fights in the Coliseum, mostly at the lower ranks as she learned to hone her skills and has an impressive win record.

Abilities: Korinna moves at 9 m/s and wields a segmented sword that inflicts B-tier damage. When the segments are all connect, the sword is 1.5 meters long, when extended, the whip-like sword is approximately 4 meters long with segments of the sword every .5 meters.

Deflecting Whip – Korinna twirls at 20m/s, her blade extended to twirl around her, deflecting up to A-tier damage.

Stabbing Whip – Korinna drives her blade into the ground at her feet and the blade extends at 20m/s, coming up in a location of her choosing up to five meters away to inflict B-tier damage.

Sharp Jab – With her sword not segmented, she jabs the blade forward at 20m/s to inflict B-tier damage.

Painful Constriction – Korinna extends her blade at 20 m/s in a whip-like fashion to wrap around an opponent’s legs, dealing C-tier damage and immobilizing them for two posts.

Razor Boa – Korinna extends her blade at 25 m/s in a whip-like fashion to wrap around an opponent’s throat, dealing A-tier damage.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos vs. Korinna
Awaiting grade~

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Adrastos: Nice fight. Approved and rewarded.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar vs Asim
Awaiting Grade

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri wrote:I am approving the fight, however, in the future, please be more realistic. Chances are best you would not be able to land SIX staff hits in a row without your opponent reacting in any way. These hits are only dealing bruises, they would likely react after the FIRST hit.

approved and rewarded~

Aengar, Ari has mentioned before that the opponent is likely to react after the 1st hit. I can understand seeing a 2nd hit come through, but not a 3rd. She specifically requested you be more realistic with how you write your posts in the Coliseum.

I'm not angry or anything like that, but I do have to dock your warning bar for not listening to her instructions.

I am still approving the match because you did the necessary damage with the first strike against him, causing the last 3 strikes to be unnecessary, but please keep this in mind for future matches.

Approved and rewarded~

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter:Aengar Mythos
Challenger:NPC B-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar, huang deducted, your opponent will be Blair

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 11 Z8RI3iw
Enemy Name: Blair
Needed damage to take down: B-tier to borg, B-tier damage
Description: This gentle healer was raised in a family of gladiators and received constant ribbing from her older brothers about her gentle nature and kind heart. In secret, she began to train before secretly entering into a Coliseum match to prove to them they were wrong, that she could defend herself and even beat stronger men. This will be her first match revealed to her father and brothers after winning her past 4 matches under another name
Abilities: This life mage can move at 6m/s and fly at 5m/s. She carries a combination of a staff and spear, the spear capable of inflicting C-tier damage.

Jabbing Hit ~ Blair uses her spear to jab at an opponent at 15 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage.

Flower Construct ~ Blair uses her life magic to summon a two meter tall construct in the form of a large flower with teeth. The construct can move at 15m/s and inflicts B-tier damage with its teeth.

Ring of Roses ~ Blair uses her life magic to summon a ten meter wide field of flowers that inspires happy feelings and disorientation. This disorientation lasts for two posts, doubles reaction times and halves movement speeds.

Sweet Blossom ~ Blair encourages a vine to sprout at the feet of an opponent to grow at 20m/s. The vine wraps around the opponent and crushes them, inflicting A-tier damage.

Child Killer ~ Blair uses the bottom of her spear  to come up at 15 m/s between an opponent’s legs, inflicting B-tier damage.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fighter Name: Diego Namez
NPC Name: Khutulun and Byamba

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 11 1PqWrwE
Enemy Name: Khutulun and Byamba
Needed damage to take down: B to Khutulun and B to Byamba
Description: A roving warrioress and her falcon, Khutulun and Byamba have remained undefeated for 5 coliseum matches. It is rumored that Khutulun is the princess of a nomadic tribe that moves through the mountains of Reim.
Abilities: Khutulun moves at a speed of 7 m/s and runs at a speed of 10 m/s. She wields a short sword capable of C-tier damage. Byamba flies at a speed of 15 m/s and deals passive B-tier damage.

Pin Cushion- Byamba fires off two special hardened feathers from his body at 25 m/s that paralyze whatever limbs they hit. The feathers can travel up to 40 meters.

Feather Dance- Byamba fires off 10 hardened feathers from his body at 25 m/s that travel up to 40 meters. If 5 feathers hit an opponent, C-tier damage is dealt. If all 10 hit, B-tier damage is dealt.

Parry- Khutulun brandishes her short sword in front of her, parrying up to B-tier damage and directing it away from her at 15 m/s.

Eagle’s Strength- After parrying away an attack, Khutulun swings her sword diagonally at the opponent to impart C-tier damage, following up with a sharp jab to impart B-tier damage at 20 m/s.

Double Team- Khutulun charges at her opponent front the front at 15 to deal C-tier damage with her sword while Byamba flies in from behind the opponent at 15 m/s to deal C-tier damage with his wing.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1PqWrwE.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Khutulun and Byamba
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B to Khutulun and B to Byamba
[b]Description:[/b] A roving warrioress and her falcon, Khutulun and Byamba have remained undefeated for 5 coliseum matches. It is rumored that Khutulun is the princess of a nomadic tribe that moves through the mountains of Reim.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Khutulun moves at a speed of 7 m/s and runs at a speed of 10 m/s. She wields a short sword capable of C-tier damage. Byamba flies at a speed of 15 m/s and deals passive B-tier damage.

[i]Pin Cushion-[/i] Byamba fires off two special hardened feathers from his body at 25 m/s that paralyze whatever limbs they hit. The feathers can travel up to 40 meters.

[i]Feather Dance-[/i] Byamba fires off 10 hardened feathers from his body at 25 m/s that travel up to 40 meters. If 5 feathers hit an opponent, C-tier damage is dealt. If all 10 hit, B-tier damage is dealt.

[i]Parry- [/i] Khutulun brandishes her short sword in front of her, parrying up to B-tier damage and directing it away from her at 15 m/s.

[i]Eagle’s Strength- [/i] After parrying away an attack, Khutulun swings her sword diagonally at the opponent to impart C-tier damage, following up with a sharp jab to impart B-tier damage at 20 m/s.

[i]Double Team- [/i] Khutulun charges at her opponent front the front at 15 to deal C-tier damage with her sword while Byamba flies in from behind the opponent at 15 m/s to deal C-tier damage with his wing.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

fight approved, huang deducted~

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Garret
Enemy’s name(s): Azix

Bet: 15k

Battle/Combat rules:
No Omega tier abilities
No potions
No ability absorbing with weapons (normal clashing rules with dishing weapons damage if a stronger ability breaks through a weapon ability will apply).
No Lizzy's sapphire.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Azix
Enemy’s name(s): Garret

Bet: 15k

Battle/Combat rules:
No Omega tier abilities
No potions
No ability absorbing with weapons (normal clashing rules with dishing weapons damage if a stronger ability breaks through a weapon ability will apply).
No Lizzy's sapphire.

Agreed

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

match approved, huang deducted from both. 30k pot... if Azix wins, 120k, if garret wins, 60k.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar vs Blair
Awaiting Grade

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar:

Noah wrote:If fighting an NPC, at least half of their listed abilities must be used for the match to be approved.

Blair has 5 abilities. Half of 5 is 2.5, but you only had her use 2. Obviously you can't use .5 of an ability, but you still must make it to a minimum of half her abilities, which means 3 abilities in total. I cannot approve this match until it has met the minimum requirements.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar: Approved and rewarded.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter:Aengar
Challenger:NPC B-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar, huang deducted, your opponent will be:

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 11 O2wl8J7
Enemy Name: Polliver
Description/background: Polliver is a coliseum favorite, known for putting on a flashy show while being merciful in the end. A Reim native, he grew up watching Coliseum matches where his father competed. When his father died from wounds sustained in battle, Polliver took up the great-sword left behind and began practicing until he was able to enter the Coliseum. He has been undefeated in 8 matches and has never killed an opponent, always paying for their after-care out of his winnings to ensure another orphan was not made in the same manner he was.

Abilities: Polliver moves at up to 10 m/s and carries a great sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and a short bow capable of inflicting C-tier damage

Fiery Rain – Polliver uses his short bow to fire off 10 fire arrows in a circle around an opponent to trap them inside a five meter circle. If an opponent touches an arrow, C-tier fire damage is inflicted.

Furious Speed – Polliver uses magoi manipulation to increase his constant speed to 20 m/s for two posts.

Wicked Death – Moving at 20 m/s, Polliver dashes past his opponent with his great sword held horizontally to the side, inflicting B-tier damage.

Slice and Slash – Polliver executes a series of 4 slashes at 20m/s with his blade at varying angles, each slash dealing D-tier damage for a total of B-tier damage if all land.

Righteous Strike – Polliver infuses all of his focus into a single deadly attack, his blade moving at 25 m/s in a strike to the torso to inflict A-tier damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum