6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ Information & Registration ] The 25th Dungeon, Malphas K0MItUK

The 25th Dungeon, Malphas

The 25th Dungeon, Malphas is a story-based dungeon set in a magical dreamscape that may include disturbing themes and dangerous scenarios alongside a unique system that alters the way your characters interact with the dungeon. Unique, personalized items and equipment as well as regular dungeon loot await all who enter and all participants have the chance to gain the dungeon beast transformation.

Here is some additional information to be aware of:

1.) This will be a slow-paced dungeon with each round guaranteed to move forward every Saturday or Sunday due to my work schedule. However, some rounds might be advanced earlier than scheduled so long as every participant has posted. If you do not post for three consecutive rounds, you may be removed from the dungeon.

2.) This encounter is suitable for characters of any tier and background. Those who have a djinn have a slightly lesser chance to win the djinn than participants without one but the alignment of rukh does not matter.

2.) Combat and certain interactions within the dungeon will utilize a simple system using dice rolls along with a few assigned stats to supplement them. If you are familiar with how tabletop games are played, it will be easy to understand. Any encounters and interactions outside of the dungeon will not utilize this system.

3.) All equipment and NPCs will be separated from your main character once they enter the dungeon itself. It is recommended that you bring them to the Gate as there will be a pre-dungeon encounter.

4.) In addition to equipment, you do not need abilities and spells beyond the Gate. Any racials and traits your main character has will be utilized and, if needed, adapted to the dungeon while inside.

5.) If you leave the dungeon or are ejected, the slot you reserved is opened up. Anyone may take this slot and re-entering the dungeon becomes first come, first serve until all emptied slots are filled. In the event that no one wins the dungeon, the same rule applies.

6.) Additional rules may be added in the future. Any questions or concerns may be brought to my attention at any time. <3

Registrations

Sign ups will end on 5/29 at 12:00pm (GMT-5) or when all dungeoneer slots are filled. Please post in this thread to claim a slot in any of the categories below:

Dungeoneers
For those who are participating in the dungeon. When signing up for one of these slots, please explain what you're looking to get out of the dungeon.

1.) Menat
2.) Ghost
3.) Silva Kaida
4.) Zana
5.) Saint Germain

Helpers
For non-dungeoneers who wish to be on call for dungeon assistance. This may include anything from DM relief to prodding for ideas.

1.)
2.)
3.)

Extras
For those with special allowances due to past agreements and arrangements.

1.) Entry reserved for Jahanghir Nikator

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 27/05/23, 01:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Put me down as dungeoneer 1!

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sign Ghost up I am looking for a DB if I can't win it all

Keep in mind the main reason he is entering is to find a way to reverse his curse undead body

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

I would like to join as Silva to try to get the MV. Not for his own personal gain but so he can have the power to assist those around him that he cares about such as Kina and Illerio's people.

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

Zana will embark on this expedition for the MV!

In his chair, he slumped his head back, pondering to himself. It may be an opportune moment to learn more about what his teacher spoke of during lectures. If he had a true desire to learn, the boy was to need to take his studies outside the dull classroom. It was from this point on that a new story had begun to unfold for the boy.

Saint Germain

Saint Germain
D-Tier
D-Tier

We, Saint Germain, shall enter and find our understander.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum