Silent Sands | Part 2: Gauntlet

+3
Menat
Ghost
Casrare
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Silent Sands | Part 2: Gauntlet Empty Silent Sands | Part 2: Gauntlet 19/08/21, 07:28 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Despite the fact that they took greatly different paths two visitors of this city have found their way to the same area. Ghost, the magician, and his group of knights were coming up a street from one direction. From the other was the knight of plague and his travelling companion Saman.

They would find themselves in the center of the whole city. They were in an empty city square that used to be the center of everything that happened here. Rotten food and banners from a festival long abandoned littered the streets that they were in. They would see nothing indicating anything living in the area. This would be the time for them to search around or to even converse with eachother.

Notes:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

"It seems we're a little late if we wanted any refreshments he'd cough as the sickly sweet scent of fermented peaches, lemons, and dates would permeate the abandoned streets. The dulled and weathered signs of past merriment now clung like desperate memories. Maybe it was all the people could leave behind, it seemed the nightmares not only took peace, but it was taking the people as well.

"We can't be that far off, let's stick close and try to see if the fog is getting thicker anywhere nearby." It touched his cheek like an unwanted kiss. The lingering dampness and stench made him wonder, how much of this was true and how much of it was magic? He had to be honest, he wasn't sure about the limits of those who commanded the rukh. He was still tainted by the touch of the contractor, who had turned him into this walking pestilence.

Casrare was looking for answers all over; to keep his mind from looking for the wrong ones he would investigate the surrounding area."Stay close" he would say "Our salvation may be close or it may be our damnation, either way, we must stay near." His tone was cold but his eyes held all his fear, his strength, and something growing. His emotions, his soul was being shaped by this city.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked around he would feel that it was a new place. Yet it had the same old errie feeling. It was not a good place to be in his mind. Another fight was something he was not fond of right now. But he had no choice but to do it. If it came down to be such a thing. But he was hoping it did not go to such a place. As he looked on him and his team would be walking and talking to themselves. But not of what was happening but of good times. As they usually do to keep thier spirits up high. But soon as he was walking he would stop as Ghost looked on. He would see people walking towards him from the opposite end. As he raised his hand up. His Ace and Jack. Would fan out being only five meters from each other. Ghost would say,"stay on ten toes. We got something incoming and we do not know if it is friend or foe."

Just as he said that he would prepare himself. Hoping that this new threat was friend and not foe indeed he does.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

City Square:
Ghost and Casrare would be able to notice each other since they were in the same area and that the fog seemed to be a bit thinner than it was. While there was reduced visibility they could see around them a bit better now. Saman would smile as she sees the other group. "Look there is another group. Hi there!" SHe would wave at GHost and the others. They would then hear a slight whistling as a spear suddenly runs through the middle of Saman’s chest. She would cough up blood immediately after letting out a small gasp not feeling pain due to the pure shock of what just happened. Two more spears would be launched from a building in the west side of the square towards both Ghost and Casrare. It was unclear who was attacking or even what building exactly the attacks came from but one thing was certain, they were definitely in the vicinity of the next obelisk.

Asha:

Enemies:

Notes:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

As blood would splatter so would his thoughts. Regret would grip his heart as thoughts of the bird upon him would wash over. He would burst into a cloud of plague. He would rush towards the building hoping to catch the killers knowing it was likely futile in this bad dream. Emotion flooded over him, it was hard to keep a level head with all he had seen. His own embarrassment, the failure, the misery, and rage burned his nerves. The least he could do was go for some kind of vengeance. Hell, maybe it would lead closer to the obelisk.

If the foes weren't at the building he would fly up into the air to scout the remaining area, only about 10m in order to stay stable. It wasn't easy being this diseased but he had to figure this out, figure out if he could do anything. He wasn't a healer, he wasn't a great fighter all he could do was talk and feel.

Plague walker phiso:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost team would look on to see the girl waving at them along with the lad walking their way. Still not letting nothing down as this could be a ruse to be attacked. But then something happen out of the blue. Ghost and his knights would hear a crazy sound then boom. He would see Saman with blood coming out of her mouth. As he looked down at her chest. He would see something sticking out of there. Thinking to himself. That that's not supposed to he there. Just then. Mya would yank Ghost back as he stumble just in time. As the second spear coming his way narrowly missed him. As Moka would soon jump in front of Ghost as Mya took the rear. Looking on he would see the boy go up in the air. Turning into some kind of cloud or something. But his eyes would go back to the girl on the floor. As he would say. "That life form is in trouble. Cover me while I go to her. I may be weak but I think I can pull off one more Eden Room."

Just as he said that she would be a few meters away. He would start to make his way to the poor girl. If all went well. He would be standing right next to her. Thinking if he should save her or not. But time was truly ticking.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Adra and Menat…
As the newcomers make their way or find themselves in the the area for the next obelisk they would find themselves under attack. As he was flying above the city square Adra’s flying carpet would be hit by a spear similar to the one that attacked the others. The spear would tear through the carpet from an angle, piercing the side of Adra’s general which would cause the small girl to let out a short, shrill scream. The way the spear was angled Adra would be able to tell it came from a cluser of buildings to his right where he could see Casrare running to. The Spear missed any vitals so while the General was out of commision untill healed he would not die unless he took more damage.

Menat, who found herself in a new area after traveling through her nightmare, would find herself in a corner of the city square separated from everyone else. All of a sudden there would be a sudden cloud of smoke fill the area surrounding  the princess followed by the sound of footsteps running and a painful sensation in her left arm as someone with a sharp blade of some kind sliced at her arm. She would then feel a second slice as the 2 attacks destroy the armor that she had from her special body. Now behind her was a small woman wielding two sharp daggers.

Ghost and Casrare:
The spear that was aimed for Ghost would hit as he was being pulled away by one of his knights. The spear would tear through the lower part of his right leg severing his foot clean off making it fall and tumble on the ground as he was pulled backwards. Ghost’s leg would bleed profusely causing a small pool begin to form on the ground, muddied by the dirt and dust. The other knight would be able to notice that the girl that was impaled was no longer moving as her lifeless body lay limp.

As he gets close to the building A massive hammer infused with magoi would be swung at the gaseous body of Casrare. In front of the knight would be a massive, 2.5meter man holding a 3 meter hammer in one hand “I am sorry child but I can not let you pass. My comrade is in that building and I can not let you get to them. Please retreat or I will have to crush you. Oh how I hate to destroy the young with their whole lives ahead of them.” As he was saying this a cold, stern glare would never leave the eyes of the knight, as if saying that passage past him was impossible.

Asha:

Enemies:

Notes:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

The blow would shock Casrare, he would need to be a bit more cautious. It would take him a moment to gain composure, what little of it he had, to fight back. He always got stuck with people crazier than him or bigger than him. This man was a walking boulder, and his hammer was no pebble either. While stars would dance around his head, the green gas cloud that was Cas would focus his attention. He was 5m in diameter, so it would be hard for him to avoid exposure to the plague walkers disease. However, focusing he would produce his most vile plague from within, the Four Rider's Plague. He would fly at the target while casting the disease, hoping it would infect him. Even if he didn't, contact with the Sasanid, in general, would bring upon bouts of vomiting and it would slowly hurt him.

He would attempt to encircle him, flying around to get his attention. If he tried to swing again he would try to swoop under and make contact with him. He didn't need to pass him, he just needed to confuse him, one bad swing and he could make the slightest touch. He wasn't powerful, but he was deadly and smart, his wit and plague were his weapons.

Dm notes: Attempt to fly at him while casting four riders plague, with my size I should be able to touch him by simply dodging him with my size if the ability doesn't take care of him. Will respond from there.

Magoi: 140/180

Spoiler:

Plague walker phiso:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he stood still he would feel a sharp pain in his right leg. Looking down he would see that his right foot was no longer there. Within his head Ghost would be shocked in pure horror. But he had to play it cool real cool. He was in dying pain but again he had to play it cool. As he looked up. He still had eyes on the girl laying there. As his foot was no longer there. The blood was not dripping as bad. Ghost would quickly start to tie his pants leg together. As Mya would look at Ghost and say. "My...my..my..your Majesty your foot oh no." As Moka heard this but still she could not turn around to his as she had to stay on watch. As she would then say"What happen what is going on?"

Ghost would give a weaken smile and then would say to them both. "Never you mind that but you two best be on the look out. That cloud monster thing could be dangerous. Ace take down that target right in front of you. There is no reason that a old woman should be you. Mya watch over me. We need to get to that girl laying down. I can heal us both if I can get to her. If it is not too late. Now then let us began." The moment he said that Moka would be 7 meters from Mochi yet 4 from Ghost and Mya who was being well leaning on Mya to get to the dying girl. Moka was indeed ready to take on this warrior. But Ghost vision would not be the best at the moment.

Note: Ghost trying to get to the girl on the girl with Mya help. Moka is ready up to fight Mochi.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ghost:
As the Ace rushed over to Menat and Mochi he would be attacked like his leader was earlier. A spear from the same direction as earlier would be flying through the air straight towards the Ace aiming to run them through.

As they get to the girl, Saman, who was struck by the spear would see that they were already too late. Her eyes were faded and lifeless as blood dripped from a corner of her mouth and down the spear itself that had dug partially into the ground. There was nothing that could be done now to help this girl.

Casrare
The old warrior would just back about 3 meters but would still be caught in the expanding cloud from the living plague. He would wince and let out a short scream as he feels his flesh slowly rotting away from the gas in various areas of his body. It was a unknown feeling to the warrior and for the first time in his life he felt fear. This man had lived a long life as a warrior fighting in wars for his country of Kou before turning to the life of a mercenary then becoming a member of the Spiders. He was considered a great fighter due to his prowess with his hammer and his ability to manipulate his magoi. He had fought magicians and even a few dungeon beast but this was something different and terrifying. It defied everything he knew and this would end up being amplified by the fog which sense the weakened mental state of Kose.

The man was now collapsed on the ground crying and talking in a child like voice calling for a mother who had long passed and would never again hold the elderly man. The path to the buildings would now be opened up for the knight. He would just have to walk around the sobbing giant who was also suffering from the gasses of the knight.

Enemies:

Notes:
[/b]

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

As Menat took in her sudden shift of surroundings, not too surprising if she were to admit to herself considering she had chased that illusion prior, she failed to notice the simplest and stupidest mistake she had made yet. She had momentarily dropped her guard. In what felt like a single breath the bark on her left arm had been carved away like a professional woodworker had taken his tools to it. The vines acting as her muscles under the protective layer now throbbed and pulsed like living tissue should yet she thankfully felt no pain from the wound. She wondered if she should consider that a perk to her new form. It was a question to ponder at another time.

Wheeling around, her spears almost seeming to manifest instantly with the speed of which she drew them from her back, the eldest Princess found herself facing an elderly woman with hair turning a light shade of violet and wrapped up into two huge balls on either side of her head. Daggers were held in her frail hands as with a grip and posture of someone decades younger than she. A pair of daggers versus a pair of spears. That analysis gave Menat the feeling that she held the advantage in this fight with the extra reach she could use to keep the woman at bay. Her normal approach wasn’t even going to be worth the attempt at this point, she was still too worked up from the encounter with her false “selves” to think of trying to talk it out with the woman who had just assaulted her out of thin air.

The hooked blade of her Herald’s Glaive began to shine as the magic seal came to life on the flat of the steel. Flames and ice manifested like twin serpents coiling around the blade momentarily before each element shot off to either side of the girl. The elements gave birth to a pair of ravens, one white and the other black. The familiars focused their gazes on the elderly woman. If the polearms she was using wouldn’t promise her an advantage then the Princess would add numbers to her ranks as well.

“I’m in a bad mood lady so sorry if I’m not the proper Princess I should be. But you don’t get to try and take a chunk out of my arm without getting some payback for it!” Moving in tandem with the birds of fire and frost Menat made a dash for the woman, both spears poised and ready to drive their tips into her as her familiars circled around to dive at her back in a cross formation.

Magoi: 310 / 360
Stamina:175 / 175

Notes: Activating Herald's Glaive ability to summon ravens. Using the ravens to perform a pincer attack.

Herald's Glaive:

The Mother Thorn:

Ipos:

Backpack:

Tent:

Cookies!:

Flying Carpet:

Shard of Solomon:

Last edited by Menat on 03/09/21, 02:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

The carpet fluttered unnaturally underfoot when a spear tore through the magical fabric. Only the girl’s scream forced the dark king to look back as his eyes were narrowed on the origin of the attack. “Don’t be so—” Bloodstained Tai-Shi’s armor and cloth on his right side. “Shit,” he muttered. The dark king halted his advance, but his general shook his head as his hand covered his wound.

“Don’t tell me no,” Adrastos spat. He forced his general’s hand away with his withered fingers. He hesitated, not because of the wound which seemed to have missed vital organs, but because of his trembling hands. He wouldn’t be able to dress the wound properly, let alone suture it shut to prevent further blood loss.

Useless…

Strands of scraggly hair clung to the Shadow King’s yellow nails after running his receding hairline.

Decrepit… Broken…

“Damn that woman,” he cursed. His general needed medical attention, and though his injury wasn’t life-threatening, the dark king couldn't lose his shadow general.

He kneeled next to Tai-Shi, rummaging through his bag of supplies. Grabbing the suture needle and threads, he handed them to the little girl. “Thread the needle, quickly.” Adrastos cut a piece of fabric from the general’s cloth and applied pressure to the wound as much as he could after removing the useless fabric around the gash. “Clean,” he muttered. “Missed vitals and doesn’t look like it’ll cause infection or complications.” While the little girl would thread the needle, some anesthesia would be administered once a majority of the bleeding was staunched.

“This is unnecessary, sir,” Tai-Shi complained. Adrastos ignored his voice. Of course, he knew this was pointless. He would be fine, but perhaps he wasn’t doing this to save Tai-Shi, or that he was afraid of losing one of his most prized accomplishments. He needed to know he wasn’t as useless as he looked, as broken as he felt. Once the little girl was done, he’d take the needle and thread from her. His hands shook, or was that his weary eyes deceiving him? Adrastos exhaled slowly.

“Don’t think. Just work.”

His hands and fingers danced, never missing a beat despite his affliction. In and out. The needle pierced the skin. The thread was pulled through. In and out. One stitch. Two stitches. Quickly and accurately until even a skilled weaver would be jealous of his threadwork as he closed the wound. It wasn’t much, but it would have to do. Staying in the air was too dangerous, especially to close any sort of wound. Taking out some bandages, the shadow king wrapped the gauze around Tai-Shi’s body tightly. The bandages would no doubt need to be changed frequently as they weren’t the proper ones to treat such a wound, but what could Adrastos do? He’d need to make a note to buy better bandages for next time. Ripping apart the clean fabric of his own coat to use as an additional layering. Tacky, he chided. Tacky and sloppy. The dark king stood. His silver eyes shifted down toward the little girl.

Children....

Adrastos stared at his hand. Slowly, he patted the little girl on the hand. Was it gratitude? Complimentary? Praise? He struggled to mutter the words that were merely a faint echo drowned out by a gisting wind, “Thank you.”

Internally, Adrastos shuddered. Was he turning kind hearted now that he was old? Such a useless trait to end up with when one ages. Was he about to spill his life story, wagging his boney finger in scolding about not following in his footsteps? Don’t be split between the light and dark? Be a good person? Why back in my day sort of thing? Bile bubbled at the back of his throat. Though his emotions had been nullified, it seems his body still reacted out of habit to such morbid thoughts.

No, a simple thank you would suffice. Even if the girl was useless now, she could prove herself later down the road as a valuable asset. It was best to get on her good side, learn more about the child that followed his general like a mini shadow, a puppy clinging to its owner. Anything more would just make the dark king sick.

Turning away, his eyes narrowed below his perch. There was a figure running into a cluster of buildings. Were they the ones that attacked? Unsheathing his swords, the Blade of Ascension and his Apocrypha Sword, the dark king descended on his carpet to where the figure was seen running, aiming for somewhere in front of them to cut them off. If they truly were the one that injured his general, his precious trophy… His grip tightened. “I will hold nothing back.”

WORD COUNT: 784
MAGOI: 450/480
STAMINA: 200/200
NOTES:
• Adrastos stabilized the wound up to B-Tier damage using Profession Perk: Mender.
• Heading down to intercept the running figure from down below.
• -30 Mago (-15 from carpet cast/sustain; -15 healing)

Profession:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked down over the lifeless body of the one before him. Ghost leg would start to bleed again as his blood started to raise up yet again. But even while in this grand painfulness of pain. He could only focus on what was at hand and that was him. Not being able to help. As he slowly grabbed on to the spear that was stuck in her body. He would look on as he bit his bottom lip and started to try to remove the spear. "I am sorry all I can do is this. All I can do is say and be sorry. You know what I do not even know you heck I do not even know what is going on. But I do know one thing I am tired of seeing people die no be killed. As if life is something one can toss away. At least allow me to take this out. As you may have been a sister a aunt a granddaughter and daughter to someone. Please rest easy now. While I try to end this nightmare"

Just as he did that hopefully assuming he was able to remove the spear he would place it right by the girl body. Just as the spear coming at Moka would be in effect. However Moka was the Ace for a reason. Just as she was running she would take notice of the incoming spear. With quick thinking she would use her Dancing Sun to spin around and dodge the spear. As she would give off a strike as well just in case another one was following the other one. Looking on the spear in question would land only 3 meters away from Mya. Who would take notice of it. Just like Moka did with Menat. Wondering who she was as she also looked over to see a man flying on the carpet the same one from earlier.

Back with Ghost he would be casting Recovery Room Healing his foot back to healthy condition. The only problem was. His foot was not connected to his body anymore. Ghost would take notice as he stood up. As his jack would look on. She would grabbed the spear. As Ghost was wobbling. She would hand it to him. As he would grab it he would take a deep breath. As his eyes would look up to see Menat as well he would say out loud. "Ipos Chosen one what in the world is she doing here?" Moka would then yell out to Ghost. "Your majesty now would be a good time to leave both targets no all three are busy. Ghost would look on and say "Battle report since my foot went bye bye." Moka would then reply...."The two men went at it and the cloud turning one came out the victor as. He took chase after the spear thrower or at least I assume it was. As no more spears is coming are way. As we speak now we will be able to get by as this warrior is taking on this target now. So now will be the best time to go ahead."

As he heard that. He would start to limp walk as he kept moving on to the next area. If not stop his party would advance.

Notes:
Spoiler:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

Was it apprehension? Was it fear, worry, or exhilaration that took control from Casrare as he felt the life drain from the man? The knight was not certain of this himself. He knew it was a horror to watch how he broke, how his mind began to crumble with the architecture of his body. The diseases would kill him slowly, it was inhumane how his own body was turned against him. One simply had to defend themselves but, he wasn't sure how to feel. The tangled vine of emotion in his heart would grip him. It had slowed the knight's step. He tried his best, breaking from his frozen state. Casrare would urge himself down the path, this bricky prison only seemed to grow stranger by the moment.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Menat
The elderly woman known as Mochi would look in wonderment at the plant woman making birds from magic. Ever since she was a young girl herself she had a fondness of magic. Her mother was a magician but she herself was born without the gift of the rukh. However, now was not the time to be remembering her past as her target began to take the offensive.

She would use her knives to perform a cataracts attack again to block the oncoming spear attacks, taking the attacks from the birds. She would then throw her left blade using a swinging cane attack while moving behind the woman going to strike her in the back with her knee performing a ‘ack my back’ attack. She paid no mind atm to the birds since their attacks did not seem to do much damage to her yet.

Adrastros
Kebe would help to the best she can trying to help patch up the general that she took a liking too, like a protector. She and Adrastros would be able to stop the bleeding and help stabilize the general. She would grin with pride as the strange man with the long hair thanked him. As he was working on the man trying to resist his aging body he would find himself begin to slowly revert back as he had faced his fear in this moment by refusing to let it hinder helping his ally.

As Adrastos was heading to the figure going to the buildings a second spear would head straight at the dark king. Kebe would let out a shout as she jumps in front of the King of Balbadd as the spear strikes her. There would be a flash of sparks as the spear clashes off of the girl and falls to the ground. Adrastos would see that the girls skin has become a dark, hardened material that was hard enough to stop the oncoming attack. She would look at her skin shocked at what had just happened herself.

As He got closer to the figure he would see it was not so much a person as a cloud of gas that moved on his own to the buildings.

Ghost:
The spear would be batted away with ease as the Ace jumped to avoid it and swat it with his own weapon. He would be able to see Mochi and Menat in the heat of battle now. As Ghost goes to heal his leg he would be able to stop the bleeding but be unable to reattach the foot which he would have to carry with him. He would have to find someone with a superior healing spell or some ability to reattach limbs.

As Ghost as his other companion start walking they would feel a slight tremor through the ground before two thorn like tendrils appear from the ground attemping to pierce the legs of Ghost and his Jack. The would soon see a person 10 meters away. This man was old like the others that appeared in this area. He had a long mustache that was currently dug into the ground which is what turned out to be the tendrils that are attacking the duo.

Casrare
As Casrare continued to move to the buildings he would feel as if someone was watching him and would notice that a flying carpet carrying the Sephiroth of Darkness to him. He could stay or continue to head to the buildings. If he continued to the buildings he would find the archer that had killed Saman. The archer was a large man with gray skin. His limbs hanged loosely at his side and he would move with a weird unhuman gait. All around him were spears buried into the ground partially. It was clear these were what he used to attack them from quite a distance.

The man was just standing there doing nothing as if waiting for an order. Upon closer look Cas would be able to see that there was a piece of paper with strange writing on it that was attached to his forehead, and he was wearing clothes that resembled that of a fighter from kou rather than someone from this area. He would continue to stand there waiting for something to happen.

Hyperion and Noir
The final group would travel from their obelisk and find themselves near menat and mochi of the city square aboue 20 meters away. Menat was the closest out of everyone else that was currently in the city square. They would be able to see most everyone that was there besides Cas and Adrastos who were on the opposite side.

Kamal would stop in his tracks as he saw a familiar figure in the center of the square, “no, it cant be”. He would run to the body and find out that it was his dear sister Saman. Her lifeless body now lay limp in his arms. Saman was his sole reason for coming back to this hellish nightmare of a city. She was all that he had left now since they had lost their parents, it was his job to protect his sister, his last promise to his parents and he had failed. “No no no! This cant be this cant be this cant be” to those who could see the rukh would see the rukh around Kamal turn into a dark, abysmal black as the magician falls into depravity. “This is all your faults! You all were supposed to help us! That was the reason you all came here wasn’t it? How could you all let this happen?” He would grip his dagger as the rukh began to flutter around him erratically. It was clear that he was preparing to attack all of the so called adventurers that had come with him to save this city and his sister.

Enemies:

Kamal:
Notes:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Sasanid would continue his flight, trying to keep low and steady. He had been practicing more with his flight since he had gained the ability, and it was even harder learning how to navigate as a gas cloud. He wasn't sure if he could avoid his pursuer, he didn't want to make another person vomit intensely. However, he found that the man he had been chasing would be more likely to make him feel sick. The building was rather dingy, the touch of decay was turning this great city into a decrepit skeleton of itself. Standing proud, speared through, and charged with energy was a pale demi-god of a specimen.

Casrare wasn't the healthiest looking anymore but this man carried the stench of death in more ways than one. The young knight was sure if he got a hold of Casrare he would be able to crush him even if he could make a corpse vomit. He couldn't make out why he seemed to be from Kou, he'd spent enough time there to have an eye for the fashion but he'd seen stranger people in stranger places. Here he was returning from the other side of the world to his home. Not being the only camel out of his desert he'd approach with caution.

"How's it going, big guy? Are you ready to end this quietly or is this gonna get ugly. I don't think either of us can afford to be any less pretty." he would joke.

He wasn't sure what state to take, he wasn't sure how to escape either since there was still someone chasing behind it seemed, maybe it would be an ally.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician would look around the city square and her golden eyes would notice the pink haired girl who parted way with her before, Menat. But her focus would be distracted as she saw Kamal ran towards the center of the square after saying something. She could tell a hint of despair from his voice and she was...very concerned. The girl would follow Kamal with Haku running beside her and she would notice a body... with blood smearing her clothes. "Kamal." She called the man's name, but it was too late. Her eyes would be able to see the rukh from Kamal's surrounding dyed into a pitch black color.

"Wait, Kamal!" She called again, but the man was too busy drowning in his madness as he fell deeper into depravity. She knew it was normal for him to blame them, the one who was supposed to help the city. But there was nothing they could do to deal with it faster especially when there were not many clues that they can use. "We might still able to save her... Please." Noir would plead, hoping that Kamal would listen to her.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A familiar smell of rust and iron filled the air as Kamal dashed to the center of the square. The slaver only shook his head as if his suspicions had all been confirmed. He turned to Noir to ease her mind, as Sasuke peeped in with a hushed "I knew he could be trusted." Hyperion put a hand on her shoulder, shaking his head amongst the chaos. As Diana saw the wave of light rukh turning to the darkness, Hyperion understood such depravity intimately. However, what he didn't understand was how someone so close to the edge could lose their cool so easily? What did he expect when he ran away and was so cavalier in guiding them through the fog? In his eyes, the only person to blame in this scenario was Kamal himself.

Hyperion was not in the mood to talk and was ready to unleash his swarm of cicadas, but it seemed as if Noir wanted to try to make peace before going to battle. The slaver would show some restraint, letting his mercenaries and slave that they could still hold off.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost and Mya would soon be at a cross road as the man looked on. So much was happening so fast that it was kinda hard to keep up. He himself was starting to feel the effects of having low magoi. As that was like running low on stamina for a physical style fighting. It was not a good feeling. Soon enough they would feel the ground started to shake. As if someone or thing was coming right from under them. Soon he would look down to see just that. A hole was being dug and fast with quick thinking he would pull out a magic tool. Too which he needs to rely on for the time being. As he channel the magoi within it. He would pour it out just as fast as the hole being dug up. As Mya looked on. A clash would soon come about. As Ghost used hisEssence of the Dawn selection that came with it was. The Wrath Of Apollo Hopefully that was enough to get them by as he would watch as the two clash.

This should give his Ace enough time to get to them as she in fact did. As Ghost would look up over to see Kamal by his now dead sister. A light would go off in his head as he put two and two together. "So that was her huh... Unfortunately we could not save her but at last he has fallen. Such a sad fate we just witness." He would also take note of the people around him. He have seen them before but where. Either way he needed to think fast as he was not truly ready for a all out war right now. But clearly Kamal and this old guy was.  

Spoiler:

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

A blast of smoke billowing out around the old woman and expanding out to envelope a five meter radius halted Menat mid-charge. The Princess found her footing in time to hear the tearing of each of her raven familiars rip through cloth with their razor like beaks. She had already taken her normal approach of peaceful negotiations off the table and now allowed the instincts her mother and her training had installed into her. Her stance shifted so she now stood with her arms extended to either side, covering what had been her front and rear as she charged the old bat. Her grip had moved during the transition of her stance, so she now held each spear in the dead center of their shafts, allowing her the perfect position to begin spinning each for a twin Wall technique.

She wholly expected the woman to attempt something similar to her own tactic with the ravens, who had begun to circle the smoke cloud in search of their target. Menat found her instincts to be spot-on as something metal was knocked away by the spear in her left hand, no doubt a knife seeing as those were the weapons the old women had chosen to attack her with. “Menat! Your back!” Called out the seductively feminine voice of the raven trailing frost. She had caught a glimpse of the elderly woman in the clear bursts formed in the smoke from the spinning of Menat’s spears. Following the warning the rotating spears were angled to cross behind her as she continued to maintain her Wall, the weapons timed to never overlap with one another, which protected her from the woman’s knee and opened the chance for her to counterattack.

In one swift movement, as if she had practiced the very act to perfection, the Spriggan’s weapons halted so that the blades were once again pointed forward from her as she herself rotated on her heel to Slash her elderly foe with whichever weapon would find its mark. Her entire plan wasn’t simply to rely on that, however. The force of her polearms cutting through the smoke forced it to disperse long enough for her familiars to once again find their mark. The avian duo broke into a simultaneous dive for the old woman with speeds riving the most skilled birds of prey, their talons homed in to drag along the very cross they had formed with their beaks on the woman’s back with their last attack before breaking off to circle around yet again.

As the duo took to occupying the assassin the Meridian Princess would return her Mother Thorn to its straps on her back. The ability to use a free hand would allow Menat to produce the surprisingly sizeable tuning fork which served as the symbol of her victory over the dungeon of Ipos. She hadn’t made much headway practicing with the tool thus far, but she had managed a couple of tricks with it. As the ravens began to move independently, attacking in tandem rather than unison, the Scarlet Spriggan would position herself and bide her time until the perfect moment made itself known. The moment it did she would swing the tips of the metal vessel into the woman’s path, tapping it against the shaft of her Herald’s Glaive, before discharging her Sound Cannon in the hopes of catching her assassin in its path.

Magoi: 290/360
Stamina: 125/175

Notes: Scaling to B-Tier and sustaining Wall to defend from Swinging Cane and Ack! My Back!. Sustaining Slash to deliver the attack with both weapons. Total number of attacks from the ravens after specified cross attack tbd by Proxy.

Slash:

Wall:

Sound Cannon:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos stared at the girl after another spear, aimed at the lord of shadows, was reflected by her skin. The girl looked as shocked as the magician and the general. Adrastos wondered what material the little girl’s skin was made of, how resilient it was against other attacks, and what other mysterious powers she possessed that could prove just as useful. However, his curiosity was averted toward the figure he had chased. The king of shadows wasn’t chasing a person, but a mysteriously sentient cloud of gas? Not knowing what it was, Adrastos decided to follow it, but not too closely as to trigger some sort of defense mechanism.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Menat
Mochi would look surprised again at how effortlessly the girl would block her attacks and then proceed to counter attack. She would quickly reach for another dagger that was hidden by her clothing and throw but daggers to block the oncoming slashes before pulling out more daggers to block all of the attacks from the crows. Using her attacks to clash with them. Since her attacks were stronger they would overcome the crows made of magic, destroying them. However, she would not be able to react in time as she is hit by sound cannon taking more damage while the girl seemed unscathed so far.

She would throw another smoke bomb to once again restrict the vision of the girl. She would throw both of her knives at the girl immediately after that, aiming for her legs to reduce her mobility.

Adrastros
Unbeknownst to the young girl, what happened was that the carbon in her body hardened to form a hard shield over her skin. It was clear that the girl did not know what was happening but she must have had some kind of experiments or magical work done on to her which gave her the abilities to manipulate her body.  She would just sit down her body shaking a bit from the shock of what just happened to her body.

As He got close he would see that the gas cloud is facing a walking corpse that had a clear spider tattoo carved into its flesh. If this cloud was facing a spider member that surely must have meant that it was one of the people He entered this city with. It would be up to Adrastos if he would attack one of the two or if he would watch or something else entirely.

Ghost:
The large blast of magic sunlight would evaporate one of the tendrils of hair but fail to be enough for the other one as it pierces both of the legs of Mya. The pure shock from the pain of the attack would cause the Jack of Ghost to pass out. She would not die from these wounds but she would be unable to fight again until she was fully recovered.

Seeing that the man he was fighting was using magic he would decide to attack from a distance still. He would move back to get away a further 15 meters so he was 25 meters away from Ghost before spitting with a great amount of force. This spit would harden into a sharp icicle like weapon aiming for the chest of the magician Ghost.

Casrare
The reanimated warrior would just move in small circles aimlessly not revealing any sign of sentience or awareness of what was going around it. “Kesheshehsehshe. It is no use you fool! Jiangshi is only able to respond to commands. It is not a real person but a puppet made by some of the members of the Spiders. The perfect slave, one that never tires, never gets ill, never feels pain, and obeys every order. Of course that is all useless to some of those sadistic clientele that love to torture their slaves.” This voice came from a distance, probably one of the nearby buildings as if to stay safe. The owner of the voice definitely filled in for the corpse’s lack of words.

“Sadly you are not a clientele and must witness the true prowess of this creation. The Epitome of my great work. Now Jiangshi attack the opposer.” With these words Jiangshi would take action. HE would move with great speed to grab 2 spears near him covering them with lightning before throwing both spears at the cloud of gas. The annoying shrill laughter of the voice could be heard as the being attacks.

Hyperion and Noir
The fallen magician would glance at noir scowling. “No you stay away from her! She is beyond hope unless you can bring back the dead. Her soul, everything she was is now gone.” After speaking he would mutter a single word and 10 meters all around the man would begin to become unbearably hot as a bright light would surround him. To those who had witness this magic before would notice this to be sunseer magic. This would not so much be an attack directed at those near him but just an outburst of rage. “It is not fair, she had been through so much. It should have been me or one of you! You all shall feel her pain, her memories!” He would speak once more before screaming as the light around him grew brighter.
Enemies:

Kamal:
Kebe:

[/spoiler]
Notes:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everything that Kamal said was true, she couldn't even see the rukh surrounding the girl's lifeless body, which mean that she was really dead. The moment the masked man unleashed an attack, Noir was ready to be defensive but first she would command Haku to block himself by saying, "Bloccare!". She was going to take the attach by using her borg but then, the man mentioned about making them feel his sister's pain and memories. So Noir braced herself, not activating her borg. "If that's what you want, I will feel her pain and see her memories!" As the heat slightly burnt her skin, her golden eyes would be blinded by the bright light and what would happen next... she didn't really know. All she wanted was just to feel the pain and the memories...

Magoi: 470/570
Stamina: 230/260

Skill:

Haku:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion shook his head in disappointment. The u leashed anger was pathetic, such a deep fall into depravity over a singular moment. It reminded him of Jumanah, another one of the contractors candidates. Eight had killed her beother without fail in an inebriated stupor, but the pain was worth it. He had the ability to control others. He could sway people to depravity... he looked at Manaka and at Noir, delighting in the excitement of corrupting the pure magicisn whom he had growm so fond of and the little snow-haired angel who depended on him.

It was at this ment when Hyperiom realized Manaka would be in the blast radius of Kmals magic. Hyperion ooze-slid to her and grabbed her with his back to Kamal.

It was at this time when Diana would create a Wall of light magic protecting the borh of them from the sunseer magic that could have ingited the hoth of them.

Abilities:Clairvoyance, Light, Strength, Life.

• Holographic Clairvoyance - Able to reproduce anything she saw up to a 5m x 5m x5m recreation. Cannot use other abilities during.
  • Life - Able to use life magic to restore damage up to A-tier, must be in physical contact.
  • Mend - Can reattach lost limbs or fix crush limbs, and stops bleeding.
  • Wall - A wall of strength magic 3m x 3m x 3cm , capable of withstanding up to A-tier damage.
  • Group Gravity - Can lift up to 4 people and travel up to C-tier speeds in air.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

For an old woman she had, legitimately, surprisingly fast reflexes. Not fast enough that the princess’s ravens weren’t able to keep her distracted long enough for Menat to set up. Nor fast enough to escape the blast of pure sound the Princess’s metal vessel that her ravens caused her to walk right in to. It was a valiant last-ditch act from her avian allies that Menat valued beyond doubt. But it wasn’t enough. The old woman seemed to be hurting but was still at it, throwing out another smoke bomb with the clear intent of hindering the Spriggan’s field of vision once again.

The young Princess wouldn’t let it be that simple. A quick spin of her Herald’s Glaive would result in her slamming the butt of the shaft against the ground as the magic circle etched into the blade began to glow once again. The ravens the old woman had eliminated had not only reappeared but multiplied. What had first been summoned only as a pair now appeared to number five times as many. Five ravens of frost and five of fire now wove in and out through the cloud of smoke like a well trained team of arial performers. Two of the ravens saw the woman produce another set of daggers before hurling them once more in Menat’s direction, diving down to snatch them from the air by their handles with their talons.

The aid of the birds’ far superior eyesight allowed them the advantage of keeping track of the woman in the smoke. While the two with the old woman’s daggers turned the weapons back on their source the remaining eight turned their own razor sharp talons on the woman as well, turning into a whirlwind of shredding attacks focused completely on the woman.

Magoi: 260/360
Stamina: 125/175

Notes: Activating and sustaining Herald's Glaive's ability 4 times to produce a total of 10 ravens. All 10 ravens attacking Mochi with 10 D-tier basic attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum