You are not connected. Please login or register

After The Party Theres More [ Social | Jaja | Menat | Ask ]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia walked along the beach as the sun was setting the party ensign a while back ago but she just kinda refused to leave yet. She knew it mostly due to no birthday felt complete anymore without some blood shed but sadly that would not come until later on her way back to the abandoned building her faction was useign as a temp base so she could get changed before doing some stuff for the night before her nappin on the roof. For now though she would enjoy the beach. She still had her shoulder blade length red hair down with some braids and jewelry rings in it, and still had on a dragon style cuff earring on her ear and a black choker on per usual. She had on a cloth top that was like a bikini in coverage with only one strap coming off the front going over one shoulder.

She had on a purple hip scarf that went down to her calves having the opening on one side of her and it covering the back of her she having on short short trunks on under that, and her usual cuffs on her ankle, that and the shoulder armor with the scarf attachment on it to keep her scared arm move covered. Though as she shifted her hand and arm the scars and her arm itself peeking out from time to time to face the setting sun. She looked at the bottle of wine she snagged when no one was looking, her mother said not until someone said she could say she could have it but… look she was curious and the bottle looked pretty okay?

She walked over to the water's edge and sat down stretching out one leg having the other one up feeling the water kiss her leg and foot as the tides rolled in. She sighed ofly listening to the waves smelling the air, it still had been far too long since she’s been to a beach but now that 8 decided to write her off and claiming it was a favor she supposed she could do a whole hell of a lot more traveling now.She pulled her shard from its hiding place from its hiding place under her hip safe and looked at it glow holding it up towards the sun closing one eye. She decided after 8 dropped her that he didn’t get to see her all grown up, and that her shift should be for her. She rested the wine bottle in the sand resting the shard in her palm.

Even though it was black.. It was stunning. Maybe she’d crush it in a sec… She looked both ways and opened her mouth holding the shard close to it before stopping shaking her head, nah that probably would be like eating glass with no flavor and pain…. Not that she would know what eating glass was like…. Moving along… She rested it on her thigh for now leaning forward resting her chest on her risen leg tucking her hair behind her ear watching the sun set gently hugging her leg with one arm. “Should I have bit his face off…?” She whispered to herself thinking about 8 before shrugging. “Nah too easy…”

Items Brought:

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Crap." Menat muttered to herself as she looked over the expanse of the shoreline. There wasn't anything resembling a party of any sorts no matter how far along she looked. "Am I too late?" She looked over the invitation she held in her hand with a frown, reading it over once again. There hadn't been any time specified to arrive nor any time for when it would be over. Perhaps she had just arrived at the wrong spot on the beach? She didn't know. In truth the young Princess had never even attended a birthday party that wasn't her own or that of one of her siblings usually. There had been those rare few times when her big sis had wanted to actually celebrate getting another year older but those were times they kept between the both of them.

To further add it was even her first time having gotten to take a trip to an actual beach. She couldn't count the ports, docks or shores where she often ended up disembarking from ships. No this was something more "tropical". Relaxing she'd even suppose. Though the choice of attire her friend had provided for her was still questionable to Menat. The redhead's legs were completely exposed right up to just above her hips, a pair of high-cut bottoms not unlike a pair of panties were what covered her lower body. It felt odd against her behind, often ending up wedged between her cheeks to the point she was regularly plucking the fabric back out. The only other piece of garment she wore was an oddly cut top. The piece covered from her neck down to just below her ribs, a diamond shaped cut-out square in the center to provide a sort of window to leave her less than impressive cleavage on display for those who found it necessary to view. Extra support was offered by a pair of straps crossing over one another against her back.

She had no problem with nudity normally, her session with Lord Abe in the hot springs was clearly an indication of that, yet this two-piece outfit felt odd enough in its own way. Yet it didn't seem that "nude" was an option on this beach. One bare foot hit the sand after the other as she continued to walk along, looking for signs of the party she had been invited to. Apparently, according to the invitation, it was being held for someone by the name of Dalia. Yet she couldn't remember having met with anyone by that name before. Posters had been hung around the Toh village as well seeming to promote the party as well, only further adding to Menat's confusion as to why she had been invited directly.

Swimsuit:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia looked over her hearing movement and there she was. She smiled at her holding up the wine bottle by its neck. “Hey! Looks like you did get an invite. Sorry the main party sorta ended fast but the afterparty just now started. I got… whatever this is really good for, my parents always drank it at parties.” She offered with a smile that still felt a bit distraught lowering the bottle. When she got close enough she held out her bad hand to her knowing it was the one she shook before not hiding it from her. “I’m Lara… but normally everyone knows me as Dalia Fedcono… It’s nice to properly meet you again.” She said with a hopeful smile her eyed eyes shining brightly from the light in the sky, the shadows on her face from the low lighting only making them pop more.

She had to share with her members of her faction who she really was so she would still keep the lara name for public stuff but the full false identity? Not really needed anymore and hey why start a new relationship with someone when you already had one to continue. “Hope this isn’t too pathetic of a party… My original plan was honestly to beat up thugs and make a bonfire in the forests and just toss stuff in to watch it burn.” She said with a soft smile “stimple stuff you know?” She was honestly thrilled Menat was here whether or not she would believe the lara thing without proof… she was still here. She couldn’t keep daichi out much longer. She needed him watching the others in case 8 somehow knew their location and tried to strike them to hurt her… she hadn’t wanted to go back yet so she stayed out but she honestly after everything? She wanted some company still.

She though noticing someone coming from… the water? What? She then watched at the man walked over to Menat she squinted one eye and widened the other as her brow twitched as he talked down to the girl about her attire, he was one to talk what even was that stupid thing he was wearing? Jahanghir continued up the beach counting the two other living bodies besides his own. His eyes narrowed at Menat. He knew her and even if he hadn't been visiting her mother or Meridia often during the time of his new engagement she had to know him. Daughter of Merrze, Queen of Meridia and mother of Jahanghir's twins. Albeit that Jahanghir hasn't gotten it through in his head that they are his kids yet. She pointed to the man then and shouted out to him.

“Oi! She’s here to celebrate my birthday with me one of the shadiest criminals around idiot! And shes naked? Pfft she looks fine stunning even! You though? You might as well be naked yourself with an outfit so close to your skin! I bet I could guess how every part of you looks in an outfit like that! Who walks up to an apparent princess partially naked telling her what the hell she should be wearing?!” She tilted her head back and to the side. “And I may be a lowly peasant who already had her birthday ruined once but at least I treat Menat with solomon damned respect and I’m just a kid you should know better you old man…” She said with a twitching brow before grumbling and sighed looking back to the water lowering her hand. Why do adult ruin everything.

“It’s what ever…. Don’t let this guy get you in trouble Menat… Mom’s are important. I’ll be okay…” She said softly resting her chin back on her knee. As much as she wanted someone like menat with her if it meant that she would get in trouble with her mother who she by their last talk knew her mother was important to the girl. She didn’t want to be the cause of her getting in trouble.

She picked up her shard staring at it for a moment, she might as well just give herself her own planned present now. The body of and 18 year old woman, a body others could respect and stop scoffing at her for her age and looking down on her… Besides kids had parents looking after them, she wasn’t a kid anymore at this point so why have a body as one. She frowned her brows before she crushed the shard closing her eyes.

[ OOC: Shard Crushed

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dark light emitted from the girl's hand as it would soon then take over their body. Back Ruhk flutters around in a swirl in two different streams blocking all view of the girl. When the glow would stop and the ruhk fluttered away all that was left was a woman who hated their fate enough to change part of themselves.  The woman now stood on the sand with a body and mind matured or at least aged. These four years of life experience would never be attainable, and while her mind and body grew it was unsure about the personality of the woman.  The only thing that was sure, she was resisting faith. How would the Young Princess and Lustful "World King" react to such a strong emotion and change in front of them?

Trait:

OOC: Add to your vault Dailia

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

In her moment of solidary confusion Menat found herself being approached by another young girl, only slightly younger than herself. The girl seemed to smile, a bottle of wine held by its neck in her hand which she seemed to toast the young Fanalis with in cheers of her having received the invitation that had been left for her. She apologized however, claiming that the actual party that had been thrown, and that Menat had been invited to, had ended rather suddenly. Yet now the afterparty was about to begin now. But something seemed to be weighing on the girl. But she managed to push it aside, take a step forward and offer a hand to Menat. It was only polite for the young princess to accept her hand in a friendly handshake. Something felt familiar once her hand wrapped around the girl's but it she didn't get enough time to ponder about it before the familiarity was explained. This girl before her, the one with the rough hand she currently held and the bottle of wine in the other, was the random girl she had met.

This girl was Lara. That name brought a nice smile to Menat's face as she listened to her explain that she was more commonly known as Dalia. Now it was all making sense to her as to why she had found the invitation on the desk of her temporary room. Yet that small fact was something she was able to overlook, especially after Dalia said that it was nice to properly meet Menat once more. Menat broke out into a wide smile, laughing as she pulled Dalia into a tight yet friendly hug. "That explains EVERYTHING!" It was probably a little louder than she meant with Dalia now being in her embrace but she was genuinely happy to know this was the girl she had encountered some days ago. "I've got to admit, I've been wanting to see you again Lara." She released the birthday girl, a slight blush on her face. "Sorry. Dalia. I've been pretty lonely so I've been hoping to run into you again. I guess waking up to a random invitation on my desk was a good thing this time."

But now she realized that she hadn't come with any gifts at the ready, having been unsure of how the Dalia on the invitation was and being unfamiliar with the name. "Oh! But I didn't bring you a gift." She tried to wrack her brain as best as she could. "I got it! When you come visit me in Meridia I'll have my mom make you whatever you want! She's an awesome inventor and can make almost anything!" There was no weight pressing down on Menat's shoulders now. She was genuinely happy to be around Dalia, even if she hadn't been Dalia when they first met. She just felt like the girl had become her first true friend and being invited to her party, and told her real name, were pretty strong indicators that they really were friends.

But the young Fanalis found herself pausing as, a short distance out from the shore, something came crashing down into the wake of the sea. Her first instinct was to try and protect her precious friend and shield Dalia as best she could. She knew she was made of sturdy stuff, having had a go in the Reim colosseum once or twice before her relocation to Meridia, so she was certain she'd at least be able to buy Dalia time to get away if it came to it. But it didn't seem as if whatever had fallen into the water was anything hostile. At least she thought not. From what she watched it had been a man that broke through the waves, striding up from the wake and up onto the beach itself. Somehow he seemed to appear, at least from where Menat stood, completely dry despite having not only plummetted into the sea but having literally walked up out of it.

The clearly odd man seemed to focus right on Menat, making his way for her almost instantly. Her face dropped as he called out to her, referring to her as Princess as she stood before who was easily now her best friend. It wasn't something she had told Lara, or in this case Dalia, yet. She had let it slip when she met with Lord Abe prior and allowed that beautiful woman named Noir and that man who addressed himself as Eight, whom gave her strange suspicions, to learn she was indeed the First Princess of Meridia. Since then she had been doing her best not to spread such information so carelessly. Apparently this newcomer hadn't gotten those notes given how he found it acceptable to out her in the middle of a public beach. As unwell as that fact alone sat with her he apparently continued on, acting as if he were her parent in some way.

She obviously knew this man wasn't actually her father, despite never having seen him in person herself, because her big sis Bast had told her time and again how similar she was in appearance and personality to him. This man shared no characteristics with her at all, making his speech about how she was dressed and that she had left herself vulnerable and on display for any "peasant with sight". Of course she was more than ready to retort his claims but, like with any child, the four words he stated so plainly after practically froze her blood. He was going to tell her mother?! If she appeared shocked before from just him mentioning that she was a princess in front of Dalia now her entire face had been completely drained of color.

"NO! Don't tell Momma!" She practically cried out, her knees coming together as she started to freak out. "It was Akane's idea! She told me this was what people wore to beaches. She said this would distract people that tried to attack me too and give me an opening if I needed it!" Thankfully she was granted the moment she needed to collect herself in the form of Dalia turning around and going off on the man herself. She defended the young princess by stating that not only had she been invited but she looked stunning as well. The redhead wondered what that sensation in her chest was that she felt hearing Dalia make such a claim about her. But the birthday girl continued to explode on the strange man who had appeared and began to speak down to Menat, making a point that she treated Menat with respect unlike the newcomer.

There was one part of her rant that caught Menat and completely shifted her focus away from herself and her own situation. 'Dalia's birthday's been ruined once already?' She asked herself silently as she wondered just what exactly she meant. Her friend's tone took a drastic shift as she basically told Menat to head back to her mother with the stranger, claiming she'd be fine before taking a seat back on the beach and resting her chin atop her knee. The entire reaction and shift in Dalia's attitude didn't sit well with Menat at all, urging the young princess to try and close the distance between the pair while completely ignoring the man who had appeared from the sea. "Dalia..." She began, finding the opportunity to speak in the moment that the other girl began to look at a small crystal she had kept on her person.

Of course Menat took notice of this object in her friend's fingers, immediately thinking back to the similar crystal her father had left her and which had caused her own rapid growth in the middle of the night. But no matter the similarities in the trinkets they weren't Menat's main concern at the moment. No her main focus was her attempt to comfort the young girl who claimed her birthday had already been ruined once thus far, her hand moving to rest gently on Dalia's good shoulder as the Fanalis herself tried to crouch down beside her. She was stopped however as the muscles in Dalia's fingers snapped her hand into a tight fist, the sound of glass breaking, or perhaps of crystal shattering, muffled in her closed palm.

Seconds before she could lay her hand on Dalia a powerful black substance erupted around her friend, two flowing columns that twisted and entwined with each other like dark serpents as the completely engulfed the young girl between them until she was hidden entirely from view. The sudden appearance of the substance, as well as the force of which it flew up around her, actually sent Menat backwards onto her behind about a meter or two away from where she had been crouching previously. The thick obsidian colored veil that shrouded Dalia from sight lifted after several minutes, a new person now standing in the spot her friend formerly sat.

Menat found herself studying this young woman. There was that odd feeling in her chest again, just the same as when Dalia had complimented her and called her stunning in her swimsuit. What was that all about? But there was one thing Menat knew about this woman. She was pretty. Even more so than Ms.Noir had been back in the hot springs with Lord Abe. "D-Dalia?" The Princess stuttered as she looked at who she assumed to be her friend before her.

WC: 1,585
TWC: 2,044

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Seeing the girls smile made Dalia’s own face light up just a hint more, She loved the girls smile it always made her feel… warmer somehow. And her laugh? Oh boy her laugh. She smiled a bit more with soft gentle eyes as she was pulled into the hug. She slowly starting to hug her back chuckling slightly as her excitement. She though blinked when she said she had wanted to see her again. Had she really made that good of an impression? She let go when Menat pulled away and got a slight warmth and color to her own cheeks seeing the other girls blush. “It’s cool. I allow either name; it's not really a secret anymore.” She said simply at her correction. “Well if I’m not busy I’m always willing to hang out if you need someone to hang with Menat.” She offered before looking off at her comment on the person invitation.

“Yep so was, totally meant for it to be in such a direct location… Still need to kick his ass for that…” She muttered the last part while looking off. She had asked Daichi to deliver to her a person invitation to ensure she knew to come to the party… she figured he'd do it in person and not sneak into the girls room while she was sleeping to leave it there like a solomon damned creep. She’d however beat him up a bit less drastically given it actually worked. She looked back over as Menat spoke of gifts and the offer.

Honestly after everything Gifts felt a bit… lackluster after what came from the last set of them… besides “Honestly just knowing a friendly face like yours even came by choice is enough for me and I guess more then what I could ask for in larger numbers.” She said with a sad smile. Altans words of how she came for Hyperion not for her still stabbed deeply into her after the bond Dalia thought they had ended up being one sided. So much for sisters… She didn’t react to the name though she had yet to look into surrounding  country big names too in depth juuuust yet she would in time though. Seeing how happy she was.. It was a breath of fresh air she didn’t realize she haad been missing for so long. Daichi and she had similar moments but having another person around who had them too… it was amazing.

Seeing how she changed to be more protective of her when the figure came from the water made her chest feel a bit fluttery buuuut. “You know I can eat him, its biggie promise. I mean I bet he tastes nasty but still.”  She whispered to Menat leaning over towards her to do so. Dalia perched her lips a bit hearing the word princess before muttering “That makes far too much sense…” She said recalling Menat’s past statements and hesitation on other topics or vagueness. The man drolled on and on who was he this girl's dad? He sure came off that way or at least some weird father figure or something close to it… or at least the guy saw it this way Menat seemed not to know him based on her reactions. Dalia seeing her reaction to the threat narrowed her eyes and upturned her nose to the man.

“He’ll suffer a painful fate if he goes to try.”  She said rather protectively, no one upset those she cared for. “And don’t let this fool tell you anything so obviously false! You look perfectly fine. Besides he’s the one to talk in a fully body skin tight suit looking like a creepy naked old man trying to talk to those super younger than him and a princess in such manners. Aren’t people executed for doing such things or were all the stories wrong and thrown away and replaced with ones of rudeness and unnecessary breasts on full display like his. Then again maybe it's an old man thing, my father always showed off his breasts.” She huffed. Now sitting on the beach again after telling Menat she should return home and staring down to her shard. Menats voice barely reached her as her focus laid on the object she had heavily studded for this exact moment.

Her touch barely registering as Dalia snapped her fingers shut to snap the shard. She slowly stood up letting the wine rest on the ground as the black force swarmed around her. She felt her body expand and grow her muscles shift and bent to new required shapes of that of an older woman, nothing she hadn’t felt something similar towards. Though what was different was her mind itself shifting to fit the same thing. Her hand slowly trailing up to her face to clench it as her eyes grew wide and her brain aging further. Her hair fluttering up into the air with the force that left her before falling at her sides. Her hand slowly lowered,  feeling heavier than before… not by much, she must not meant to have grown all too much taller as she grew older… shame...

Though her hand brushed against her own chest that she looked down to and rose a brow before looking behind her and the rest of her body. She then exhaled her voice much deeper and now mature and womanly. “Wonderful, here I was worried my proportions would grow too much and cause a need to reevaluate fighting methods like mom warned about came with age. Bigger but not too much. Perfect...”

She scrunched up her nose though. “Now this suit is all tight.” She muttered out looking at her waist and blinked. “So that's where the extra mass was taken from… interestin-” She paid hearing the hesitating voice of Menat and looked at her, seeing her on the ground by her. Her face grew soft as she walked over to her and held out her good arm to her to help her up. "Yeah it’s me Menat… sorry if that scares you. It’s still me… mentally I feel a bit different but its me. You okay?” She asked blushing a little as she stared into her eyes a bit before averting them. Something was definitely different and it was.. Odd. Her face definitely read the thoughtful confusion.

[[OOC: proceeding forward with the permission of jaja ]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

The new woman standing above Menat took all of the young Princess's attention entirely, enough so that she was no longer concerned with the man who claimed her own mother called him "daddy" from time to time. Of course, knowing her mother, she wasn't all that unfamiliar with her habit of shifting from one suitor to the next. She did have four other siblings, none of whom shared the same father as she had herself. But that was another topic for her to deal with at a later time. Currently her eyes were busy with who had to be an older version of Dalia standing before her and examining herself.

She had appeared to have grown closer to Menat in terms of physical age, even coming close to her in height. Her physique had filled out to the point that even Dalia herself had to comment on how her swimsuit had grown smaller as a result of her physical growth. She seemed pleased with how her own proportions had developed as a result of her magical growth, commenting on how she had been worried that she would have had to adapt her fighting style to a larger body than she had gained, something her mother had made mention of to her at some point prior apparently.

The new Dalia seemed to become aware of Menat's mutterings as the young redhead muttered out from her seated position on the beach while attempting to wrap her head around what she had just seen happen before her. Taking her own attention away from her shapely waist she approached Menat, confirming in a gentle tone that it was indeed her friend standing before her while offering her unscarred arm to the Princess to help her up. Menat's mind remained blank as she instinctually reached out to take her friend's hand.

The Meridian Princess felt her heart hammer away in her ribcage as she remained transfixed on Dalia while the sunset bathed her from behind, her body being effortlessly lifted as she was brought back to her feet in one smooth motion. Yet in her clouded mind Menat failed to find her footing right away, falling forward and ending up pressing against Dalia's front with her friend holding her up. The Fanalis Princess felt her face becoming as burning of a crimson as her hair as she stood there feeling herself held against someone who had already become to be considered as an important person to her. The next action she made was one that would shock even her as she would look up into Dalia's face for a moment only to move in and place her lips against the new woman who braced her in order to kiss her.

Last edited by Menat on 07/12/20, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

“there you are.”

she had been looking for him everywhere. the seasonal floral bloom of the cherry trees in kina made tracking scents difficult, even for pluto. it seemed he wasn’t alone. with him was an older girl and a young fanalis, from the scent of her. they seemed to be engaged in talk and jahan, coy. she places her hand on his back, making him aware of her presence before lurking in between him and the other two.

and what was..?

diana moves to the two, placing her hand upon the young fanalis’ face, lightly pushing her away from the older girl before their lips could connect. her piercing gaze would land on jahan, voice remaining calm and quiet as she addresses him. “i hope you’re not teaching this child any distasteful habits,” she chides, flicking his forehead with her free hand.

the grip she held on menat would loosen for a moment, only for her to grasp the young pup firmly by the chin. she stares down into her eyes— a stoic expression. “are we taking this one back home?” with force she turns her head to the side to get a better look. “cute but poorly clothed for her age.” as the girl was coming into her maturity, she was at higher risk. especially from slavers.

“and that one,” she says, nodding towards dalia, scrunching her nose, “reeks of blood.” too much— even for a warrior. it was difficult for her to discern what the young woman was. her scent was unlike any she had come across before.

her attention returns to menat. she releases the hold she had on her chin only to remove the cloak off of her own back to wrap it around the young fanalis. giving her a small smile, she rustles her hair. “there. all covered up. you can keep it too.”

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia rose a brow at the man muttering “Aren’t Grandfathers suppose to be dead of old age…? What kind of miracle juice is that old guy on…” She frowned her brows when he said he would tell her mother, she didn’t want Menat upset and she knew that would upset her-... or not she wasn’t reacting… she must be in shock! “Shes surrounding herself with people who don’t put her in such a shock she doesn't register threats!” She scoffed out she then shouted out in a near roar. “Thats a no no word and you cant use it!” She shouted pointing at him when he said the word whore. She then narrowed her eyes and her scowl turned more into a grin. “Even if you are you’ll win with less parts then you started with and that’s plenty enough for me you idiot.”

She said confidently, she didn’t need to win but she knew sometimes horrible maimings lasted and they would remembering the person they lost something every time they looked to them every day. And that… Was a win. And he waved her off too… perfect he’d never see her coming. Never suspect a thing until it was too late. She turned for now to look to Menat in her now older body her mind feeling more focused and her emotions a bit more under her own control her arm still in pain like usual but her body further used to it due to the 4 more years of experience her body now thought it had with the limb.

She felt it a bit easier to calm herself to be a bit more mellow at everything, she was still angry with the man but she didn’t feel as much of a need anymore to lash out as unorthodoxly strategically yes but not as wild. Maybe this was the passing of her moody years her father referenced when they had their shouting matches in the past she cherished still to this day. She and her father always got to violent if they fight fought so shouting matches were their go to. Her mother always able to step in if those matches got to far though. She blinked when Menat stumbled into her and scrunched up her nose a bit with pursed lips. “Uhhh did you hurt your legs somehow while I was changing my body…?” She was genuinely confused at her friend's loss of function in her legs. She gently grabbing  her shoulders to help her stand up straight.

Then seeing her face turn red her eyes widened a bit more “Are you ill?” She then slowly frowned her brows as Menat began to replicate the action Daichi tried once before, and so did Dalia. She reached up before Menat could place her lips on her, her lips only ended up on her palm as Dalia gripped her face to hold her back. Though another hand came in at the same time her hand went over top of the other womans as they both moved their hand in the same direction. She lowered her hand looking to Menat with confusion written all over her.  “Why are you trying to eat my face?” She looks back to the man “Did you get her sick when I wasn’t looking and made her want to eat people? If so I respect your expert planning and hate you for that.” She said with a twitching brow.

What happened to her friend who she came to care for from her charming personality and snarky return comments? Why was she so silent now? She looked back to the old woman behind her. “The only thing he’s teaching us is how to be disrespectful.” She said flatly. She though scrunched her nose back at her right, no sensitive senses She relaxed her nose and shrugged. “Apologies Daichi says I should wash the blood out of my clothes more but I feel it's a waste of time due to blood won't stain black. But don't worry only half of it is my blood.” She said casually eyeing her and the man… ah an elderly couple. She looked to Jaha then.

“I see why you were so upset now. My father always got extra testy when my mother wasn’t around to sooth him. Hopefully you’ll be less cranky now.” She nodded to him “I should have been more patient with you. Especially after my mothers instructions to be more polite to the eldarly in the past.” She said in the professional manner she usually did in meetings a stark contrast to her normal behavior but one she was more used to nowadays due to her business work. She looked back to see that cloak over menat and the offer for her to keep it. She curled her bottom lip out a bit… dang it… she got a cool cloak… all the sickly people got all the cool things… She sighed and started to lift her arm though lowered it remembering it was her bad arm the scars likely being visible for a moment all over her hand before she lowered it and offered her good hand.

“My name is Dalia Fedcono, some know me as Lara Duskborne… I-...” She smiled a bit with a soft shrug “I’m nothing really of worth noting… I apologize for all the confusion.” Honestly she wasn’t anything special, yeah she had done a lot for herself but nothing really to gloat about. Not that she should, her father and her agreed on one thing all the time, being humble was a better look than gloating successes. “I had invited Menat here to my 14th birthday party that is now long since over… I hope she and her grandfather make it home safely and please if you must tell her mother the situation please explain no blame is on her given none of this would have been an issue if i hadn’t invited her. She shouldn’t be the one at fault here.”

Dalia really knew how to cause issues for people… especially those she cared for. She should have expected that after her parents. Either way if she shook her hand or not she would bow to them all in the manner she grew used to thanks to practice and Daichi’s tutoring, a Kina nobility styled bow executed to the t. “I hope you all can find it in yourselves to allow me to make up the confusion to you.” She walked over grabbing the wine bottle that was supposed to be for her but one thing she learned in business, bitches be greedy usually and gifts got them far more willing to accept apologies, and if she could get them willing to mellow out then maybe her friend wouldn’t get in trouble.

She’d have to ask later what her actions were all about but for now her reputation was at stake and even if reputation wasn’t really something Dalia cared about in herself it was clear it was important to Menat. She walked up to Jaha and held out the Wine to him. “A gift. I am uncertain of the quality but if it was good enough for my ex kidnapper and uncle Jynx I’m sure it’d be good enough for most anyone given ones apparently the emperor in Helio or the king of Beasts he likes to call himself and one apparently such a note worthy slaver he had to call himself 8 over Hyperion… which I still find a bit stupid, Hyperion is a far prettier name.” She shrugged. “Either way again its probably good….” She paused and opened it sniffing it. “Yeah it’s good, worried it was blood filled.” She corked it and held it back out. “Apparently vampires cant eat anything without blood in it. Which is kinda dumb… but I may be bias cause no more cookies.” She muttering the last part. She missed her 3 plates a day diet… it was sweet… literally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum