You are not connected. Please login or register

Slaver Song Ding Dong [ Social | Training | Jaja | Ask ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

The slavers growled hearing further murmuring from the chained up people in the back of the carriage he stopped his horses right outside of Helio. They had been talking for the past few hours and wouldn't listen to his shouts to quiet them. The others were making their way over from the gate confused as to why the carriage stopped. The driver had enough though he didn't care anymore what the boss said he was gonna look back there and tell those damn slaves to shut the hell up! He turned and parted the cloth covers hiding them to see his boss’s wife gagged and bound in the back too making him look at her confused then to the random woman he had never seen before braiding a little girl's hair who looked a bit frightened now that their captor was looking back.

The woman braiding their hair wore… a mask… wait didn’t they pick up a few years back some tribe freak that wore a mask too….? And that staff- wait shit. “Oh hey yooou~!” She said in a cheerful tone patting the girls head to tell her to shift over to her old spot. “So I see you still don't have health care” She whipped her sword out slashing his face making a mild cut at D - Tier levels but enough to make him jerk back and fell out of his driver’s position  and onto the ground clutching his face. “And the union is quite upset~!” She said with a giggle pulling out her staff and twirling it about in her off hand as the others in the distance started to race over. “Oh an audience, Of old friends too! I’d love an audience!”

She said pumping magoi into it casting out Music Of the Rukh and using her Louder Draw at the same time making music cast out making her voice cast out to be heard up to 800 meters away as everyone within 35 meters after she scaled it could hear music play from her direction as heavy bass music started to play with some higher pitched little ping sounds about an active higher then the bass notes to compliment them making a steady beat that could be easy to dance to while an off slightly higher pitched bass rings off making more of a rhythm that seemed more focused then the others to ass full substance to the music.

Jum slowly shifted her hips one way as the bass moved before flicking that said hip before moving the other in the opposite direction in the same manner as she took off the mouth cover from her mask resting it by her staff as the captors arrived helping their buddy up as jum started to fully dance with a warm smile on her face singing to the music for all to hear. “My little slaver, trailblazer~” She let go of her staff and it kept working on its own making the slavers blink as she smirked. “My little dead raiser, hip shaker!” She hopped up on the railing of the driver's seat. “Don’t you know its it's a no go to show those you've captured, those whose loved ones blood you plastered?”

She leaped down over the heads of the men skidding a bit on the ground before back flipping with a twirl  angling her sword so that she moved over one he got 2 slashes on him causing him a total of C - Tier damage making him clutch the injury but wasn’t taken down from her Over The Top Slashes. They all drew their weapons as she kept dancing and singing to their frustration. “You try to take them to the kingdom, where it is now partly forbidden. What if someone hears that you come so near with your activities, in hopes to make coin bleed it's not like you have mouths to feed.” They growled out and ran at her as she moved just right to have a few blows miss her as she fluently kept dancing some of the girls front he carriage peeking out to watch.

“Out form the rear gate, you lay to waste, and hope to sell the pure and swell. In hopes to keep secret but those tales are now mine to tell~!” She sang out as the men's eyes grew wide realizing what she was doing… she was reporting them! They roared out and ran at her full force then. Jum only had one regret… she wished her blade wasn’t so beat up and dull from the bandit camp a long while back. She really should have got it patched up despite looks it was made for someone just starting to learn how to swing a sword, not for such heavy comparative forces. She though needed to practice fighting up close anyways, tools were important but the way you moved with them was far more and she still had a lot more to learn in that category.

[ 835 Words ]

”Profession Ability”:

”Abilities Used”:

”Weapons Used”:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jum along with the others mid battle heard the voice just barely over the music that would still loudly be playing but hitting the second half of the song his voice perfectly complimenting the bassy music. The others looked a bit unnerved by the man as Jumanah just smiled up to him and waved with her free hand. “Hiii I’m Jumanah Necowl, She said pointing over to the driver she was fighting with a bleeding face “This is Phiiiil”

“My name is not Phill.” He replied dryly.

“What?!” She gasped dramatically “Well this is very disappointing I though it was Phil then again I didn't really catch any of your names when you were wellington me to my old slaver soooo” she kicked him in the chest making him stumble back into the others squinting under here eye part of her mask and held up a hand like she was scouting leaning forward towards the mystery man. “They were pawning more slaves in that carriage mind coming down here? I know you're benign dramatic and all that and I totally get seeing the mood but it's making it very hard to see-” She ducked back as a knife barely missed her but her mask protecting her face. “Rude…” She huffed out before smirking and giggling. “So sleepy head you got a name?” She hollered out as she and the others got into fighting stances waiting for the other to make the first move.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Oh man he looked upset, and still was being dramatic… She gently clapped as he walked over the others looking to her ans she shrugged back to them, what it was a cool entrance? What was she gonna do not clap? Seeing his look and pose she let out a small “Ooof… Hes really upset.” She Though hearing his reply she gasped and smiled. Seemign unphased by his rage. “You know Diana!?” She asked excitedly she walking over to him sheathing her sword for now holding her arms up in the air smiling brightly. “I met her a long while back when I was here last. She and her large beautiful mount saved me from my slavers and I think she killed them after taking me to a safe place. She had offered to train me when I came back this way but i’m not sure if she’s still around. "

"But I hitched a ride with the old group that had kidnapped me and sold me off 4 years ago or so and turns out they are still taking the same routes. Figured I could free the people in the back on the way. But my swordsman skills are far lower then I’d like. So I was contemplating just using my magic instead”
She said with a shrug “You know burst their ear drums or something?” She twirled on her foot to face the carriage where her staff ended its song. “Doesn’t matter though I’m sure anything woulda worked on these guys given their level.”

She walked over to her staff putting the mouth cover back on her mask grabbing her staff twirling it around peeking ehr head in the back. “Were almost done well get you out soon!” She said with a happy tone as the slavers watched her relaxed nature dumbfounded but too afraid of the man to strike. “So” She hopped down. “How is that lovely lady doing? Making waves i hope? Mr… shoot what was it… Pluto..? No that was her mount..” He rubbed her chin before holding up her finger to the sky “Oh right! Jahangir!” She gasped “She said you were a king… shoot here” She gave a silly untrained looking curtsy to him bowling her head. “I’m suppose to do this sorta thing right? I grew up in a tribe… mostly. But we didn't have those but we did do this to the tribe leader a lot.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum