You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple Song And Dance [ Open | Social ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah made her way down the inn's stair cage to head out on a training trip when the inn kept hollered out “Oi Kid! Come here and play some music, the lads over here want something to listen to while they eat. I’ll pay you something after if you do!” She paused and chuckled.

“Fine just one but then I need to be off.” She hollered back.

“Oh please we all know you're training can be done any time kid, only doing it all day every day. Now go on and play.” He teased making her giggle, stepping over to the clearing set up for performers and setting her staffs bottom to the ground removing the mouth part of her mask so her voice could be better heard setting it on a table next to her as she channeled magoi into her staff. A slow start to the music started as it played throughout the inn and even leaving out a bit outside. It quickly started to pick up into a more dance based song as she smiled and started to sing out the first verse.

“When you laugh and you cry, you hardly know if you’re gonna die. But you keep pushing forward, for you are far from a coward. Oh!” The sound really started to pick up as the people in the inn started bobbing their heads. “So cry if you gotta, just know that if you cry hard you dance harder~!” She sang out getting into the song bobbing her shoulders to the beat of the song and moving her free hand in the air to the music.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Slender fingers tapped impatiently upon a wooden table as the purple-haired Zubaidah waited for her drink. She had heard this inn hosted some musical talent before, despite its simple looks, but she had not come upon any such talent yet. She had only experienced the common male talent of ‘failing to seduce a woman’. Well, there were a few budding stars, she had to admit - that curly-haired magician had been quite a show. But she was not there for fun, at least not that kind of fun.

I swear, if Maelius was pranking me…

But even as she cursed under her breath, she noticed a young woman step onto the makeshift stage. As other customers cleared the way for her performance, she lifted up her odd mask and began a slow beat. Slender fingers started tapping, not from boredom but with confidence. The beat sped up. Hips swayed in the air. The beat ramped further. Arms waved wildly. That purple-haired dancer was captivated by this rocking song, encouraging the other patrons to show their enthusiasm for this woman’s music along with her. Soon, it was a mess of bodies as they meshed the dances familiar to them with the wild tune that was not.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah focused on the music as she channeled more magoi into the staff placing it against the wall behind the stage as she continued to sing. She moved her hand from the staff to the dancing crowds and to my surprise the staff kept playing music! “You gotta push farther!” She slid forward with one foot extending out a hand forward with an open palm. “Oh!” She pointed to the crowd with her extended hand and flicked her hip up making her dress bounce up as she did so. “OH you gotta! You gotta! You gotta!” She points with her other hand sliding her foot  that was behind her to her side with a flick of the other side of her hip. “Dance… Harder!” She flicked her hands into the air flicking her hips side by side making her dress bounce to the beat of the music, her arms above her head gently pressed together by the back of the hands. “Woo!” The song was only picking up with how it made you feel the need to dance as she spun on the stage letting the music play a bit before the next part of the song. SHe smiling happily the whole time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum