You are not connected. Please login or register

How I met your... [Open/Social]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I met your... [Open/Social] Empty How I met your... [Open/Social] 20/04/15, 05:01 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired man sighed as he finally left his home that night, packing all the things he need and sneak out from the place.  He shouldn’t get caught by anyone to be honest, since he would draw many attentions and his true identity will be revealed. He clenched his fist and repeatedly commanded himself, My name is not Caine Ecryola anymore... It’s Mikazuki Tenma. Tenma wondered if he should go somewhere where he can start to find clue, and his mind led him to a wonderful place to gather information, a bar!

The swordsman finally arrived at the place after wondering which bar that he should visit first; it is a tavern that has a bar so he might has a higher chance to meet with a lot of people and digging for some information.  Tenma entered the bar and kept his Katana inside the sheath, never planning to unsheathed it and engage in a pointless battle. He took a sit at the counter and ordered a Sake, ignoring all people’s stares at his Katana while observing which person he should approach first.

Last edited by Mikazuki Tenma on 20/04/15, 06:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The distant breeze of the fresh night stood reminiscent of the day earlier. It was surprising really, to see that even at this time of late a multitude of civilians were still up and about. Reim was just as Yushin had envisioned it to be. Upon arriving to the great Reim the day prior, Yushin was filled with awe. He had walked a long journey on his own to make it here. Contrary to his previous belief, the surrounding nature on the way to Reim was tougher than was to be expected. It required an exhausting amount of energy and odd jobs to get to this destination, but, it was all worth it.

The place was absolutely bustling! By the morning that he had arrived, the entire city was already alive and running. People, so many people, worked their daily routines! To think that this was such a second nature lifetstyle to the people amazed the young prince. Everything was completely and outrageously modern, and it instilled a new rush of energy within Yushin. He had spent the first half of the day merely inspecting the many shops and points of interest inside the city. The stalls, the stores, the colosseum, they was utterly brilliant!

Around the time of midday, Yushin found himself attracted to the murmuring of people. It was strange. The entire day had been a wave of murmuring, but this particular chatter caught his attention.

"Have you seen it yet? I heard that the newest performance is quite the tale!" A man, large in width and short is stature spoke to a group of what Yushin presumably guessed were his associates.

A taller, well dressed man slapped and he grinned. "Yes! I heard that since it is opening week, the performance is free to the public to see! No charge at all!"

Upon hearing this last bit, Yushin approached the group of men with a gleeful smile on his face. "Hello gentlement." He began. "Might I ask where this supposed performance is?"

The stubbier man was initially surprised by the sudden appearance the young man, but quickly he had shrugged it off. "Uhh ahem yes yes it err you see that roundabout over there? All you have to do is take a left and go straight-"

By this point, Yushin was off in and dash. As he ran off, he raised up a hand to wave at the elder men. "Thank you sirs!" It didn't even take Yushin 10 minutes to set sight on the amphitheater. The area was pleasant and inviting and Yushin took quick note on its dynamics. A raised platform stood ahead of a semicircle area designated to be the audience's. A multitude of people had already gathered and to his dismay, the play had already begun. Fortunately, Yushin's mind was able to assess the basic ideas of the parts he missed and overall, quite enjoyed the performance.

"So much culture is compacted here....I'm glad that I'm able to experience all of this." Night quickly approached and before long, the multitude of people had scattered from the amphitheater leaving Yushin alone away from the bustle of the city. He took a moment to sit down and look up at the early night sky and took in a deep Reim filled breath. He could hear himself think. The day had been so filled with new and wondrous information that Yushin forgot to take a break.

After a moment or two, the Sangju youth set his feet on the stone floor, an echo resonated as his boots touched the ground. Turning his head slightly to the right, he noticed a light lit inside a quaint little building. He could hear to noise inside, a jolly sound, filled with laughter and chatter. "Must be some sort of tavern" He guessed. Taking no further time to think about it, Yushin walked towards the building. Upon arriving by the door, a sign could be made out in bold letter. Riling Spirits it read. Yushin couldn't help but slightly smile at the implications of the sign. "Well, might as well wind down for the night."

He pushed open the door to be greeted by the smell of alcohol. Astonishingly, the place wasn't as loud as he had expected it to be. The room was well lit, and a fair number of men had gathered themselves on tables with their buddies for a drink. The noise level itself was nothing more than an appropriate chatter, and to his pleasure, Yushin enjoyed the atmosphere. Walking towards the counter, Yushin could only make out another seat that appeared to not be wobbling or broken down, and he sat. To his left he could make out an interesting fellow. First and foremost, Yushin could make out from this stranger's manner of dress that this man had been to places. Taking a quick glance at the man's waist, Yushin was curiously aroused by the revelation of the man's weapon. It was a katana. Coupled with this man's attire, it was unmistakable that the stranger had come from the east, similar to where Yushin was familiar with.

At that moment the bartender approached Yushin and offered him a drink. "I'll take a 'Martis' please." He looked over next to the man that he was sitting by and gestured behind the bartender towards the shelf. "A some more sake for my friend over here please." The bartender nodded and fetched the drinks that Yushin had asked for. In the meanwhile, Yushin sat forwards with his elbows on the counter, his hands and fingers clamped together as he looked forward. "What an interesting place..." he smirked, ...this Reim."

Last edited by Yushin on 21/04/15, 02:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman was enjoying his glass of Sake, one of his favorite drink when he stayed at Kou before. Tenma was not a heavy drinker but his tolerance towards alcohol was very strong and he liked Sake the most because it gave him a weird sensation after drinking it, the warmth when he gulped the drink down will spread to his lungs and give his body a spark of heat. To drink a warm Sake in the middle of a cold night surely enlightened his mood, he would sipped it slowly to feel the taste from the 'Guinomi', a small porcelain cup then pour down another Sake to it through a porcelain bottle called 'Tokkuri'.

Just when he wanted to pour another, he realized that the 'Tokkuri' is empty and planning to ask for another bottle of Sake. A young man who sat after Tenma might realized that the swordsman was running out of Sake, he ordered 'Martis' and also said "A some more sake for my friend over here please."

The black haired man moved his golden orb to the young man who ordered Sake for him, observing every inch of the man's appearance. He wore a similar outfit with Tenma, so he must be from East. Tenma silently chuckled at the young man's appearance, slightly amused by the fact that he was wearing a black dominated and the young man next to him was wearing a white dominated attire. Just like a Yin Yang...

The black haired man tapped the young man's shoulder lightly, "Thanks for the Sake! Perhaps I can buy you a drink in return?" He said in a friendly manner, letting out his bright smile and laughing happily. Perhaps he could ask for an information to this young man, but he need to wait for a little bit and not rushing things.

Last edited by Mikazuki Tenma on 20/04/15, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight changing to word)

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was getting darker. After a another daily adventure in Reim with the orphans children Ku had to go home. It was a good Day. She was getting along really well with them. She was glad to have so many friends. After a hard time saying bye to them ku turns around and runs into the darkness. The streets are more empty then earlier that Day. That is ofcourse not strange because it is dinner time. The sounds of her small feet running on the street was the only sound. Ku runs as fast as she can. The People at the tavern were probably worried about her.

Ku arrives at the tavern and enters. She closer the door behind me and walk further. The most customers greeted me. Ku smiled at them and did say hello back to them. The owner of the tavern who was currently out the bar did walk up to ku. Before I noticed the kind woman had already liften me up. Where were you all this time Ku. I was really worried about you. You shouldnt stay outside for so long. Its dangerous out there. What do you think . How could I tell Merrze that something happened to me. She would be really sad and angry W One of the customers suddenly said something. Come on calm down Mathilda you are overreacting
She just had fun and besides of that are the criminaliteit in more danger then Ku
After the last sentence did most of the People at the bar laugh. Mathilda did calm down and also had to smile of what he said. You are probably right about that She puts Ku down on a char at the bar. Next she walks to the kitchen and gives Ku a plane with food and a cup with warm milk. Ku raised her head. Thank you for the food Mathilda. I am really sorry I worried you. I will try not to come home late again.T Dont worry Ku its fine. Im already glad that you are home now eat your food hunny. You need to eat well if you want to be a big strong woman like you r Mother.
Ku no deed and quickly started to eat. There was some mead petatoes a salad on my plate. Like usual it tasted really good. I eat really fast. I did not notice earlier but I was starving.

The door opent a couple of times. More People are entering the tavern. It is getting more busy. Ku does not notice anything. She is too busy eating. The staff walks around quickly. They get the orders and delven them. The kitchen is busy and the chef Cook shouts the orders and pushes his People to work fast. When im done Mathilda asks me to help out. I jump of the char and run behind the bar. My plate and cup get taken away for the dishes. Mathilda helps me in the special work suit made for me so I can help out when its busy. Mathilda takes me back. When ku appears back in the bar the usual customers release a aww and clip in there hands. One of them yells that he wants a order from ku. She looks adorable in her suit. With a big smile the little girl walks around taking orders and delivers them and gets tips from a few . This always amazing g. I felt like a little star of a show. The tavern gets more noisy now.

Ku got some time left for less noisy People who do not ask for her to order them. She has some time to share and walks up to a man. He got Black hair and a eyepatch on his left eye. He does look maby a little strange but really kind and Noble. He does have a katana with him. Maby he was a soldier or a knight and amazing stories a bout monsters dragons and mission. Ku is excited and stands close to him. She shows the man a hoge smile. Hello sir. I am Ku. Would you like to order something sir?

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma noticed a little girl entered the tavern, he wondered if the girl lived here or maybe was searching for her parents here. The little girl looked very innocent, her long blonde hair and round green eyes just increase her cuteness more. Then a female worker approached her and lifted her up, starting to said that the little girl should not come home this late and the noise inside the tavern changed into a joyful laughter when one of the customer teased the woman to be overreacting. The black haired man let out a sad smile and quickly lifted his cup of sake, gulping down the entire liquid inside. She was that small when I left the house to study abroad...

He noticed the little girl was helping around the bar, but she looked happy while doing the job so Tenma decided to continue enjoying his Sake rather than approach the little girl and chat with her. Much to his surprise, just when he finished to drink his Sake and ready to order for another bottle, the little girl approached him with a big smile plastered on her cute little face. Tenma noticed the little girl observed him and looked very excited after that, then she asked, "Hello sir. I am Ku. Would you like to order something sir?"

The swordsman couldn't help but reply the girl with a big smile as well, "Well, hello Little Ku, I’m Tenma, nice to meet you.” Tenma let out a chuckle and carefully ruffled the girl’s blonde hair; he wouldn’t want a cute young girl to be mad at him for treating her like a child, eh? He paused a little bit before placing his order, suddenly remembering something important that he had not done yet. “I would like to order another bottle of Sake…and I’d like to order a food, what would you recommend?”

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Satisfied that the man next to him returned his hospitality favorable, Yushin adjusted his posture to a more sociable manner. "Thanks for the Sake! Perhaps I can buy you a drink in return? The man had said. Smiling, Yushin put both of his hands up in a respectful manner. "I wouldn't want to trouble you," he began, I merely wanted to help out a fellow friend from the east." As he smiled, a certain light radiated from the Sangju man. It wasn't a physical light, but a gleam had definitely passed as he smiled.

Around this time, the door to the tavern opened once more, catching Yushin's attention. A cute blonde, little girl had entered the room, causing Yushin to cock his head to one side. It wasn't a very good idea for a girl so young to be in a place like this. With the mature drinks around and no doubt a handful of drunk perverted men, Yushin couldn't help byt worry for the girl.

Before he could do anything to possibly help the girl out (perhaps she was lost), a woman from behind the counter stepped out towards the little girl. Where were you all this time Ku. I was really worried about you. He had heard her say. A sigh of relief escaped his lips. Ah, so she wasn't lost after all. Regardless of this revelation, Yushin still couldn't help but feel a tad bit worried. This had meant that the young girl was walking about outside, alone, in the dark. Shaking his head internally, he took a swig out of his drink.

The little girl was adorable no doubt. As she ate, Yushin could feel the numerous amount of eyes staring at the young girl. Seeing as how the entire tavern was filled with elder men, Yushin's older brother instincts began to run into overdrive. The girl had moved to the back room by this point towards the staff area, and relief flew into Yushin once more. Maybe she had retired for the night. Now he could enjoy his drink in peace without worry.

This moment of peace, unfortunately, appeared to be ill founded. Only a few minutes later, the little girl had reappeared into the tavern wearing a cute little outfit. The rabble of the elder men increased the noise inside as if it had become a showroom. Yushin practically choked on his drink. The girl had begun to walk over to the counter and she stopped in front of the man whom he had bought the sake for. By now, the stranger had emptied his 'Tokkuri' again, just as the little girl approached the two men.

""Hello sir. I am Ku. Would you like to order something sir?"" She asked. A sudden warm feeling invaded Yushin's heart by this adorable little girl. “I would like to order another bottle of Sake…and I’d like to order a food, what would you recommend?” The stranger asked in return.

Yushin looked up at the stranger and talked with his eyes. You have a soft spot for her too huh? They had said. Internally he laughed and continued to watch the interaction occur before him.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

(Its me Ku forgot i was on a other account with muy phone sorry :( )to think.  Almost everything they server here was really good. It was not easy but a frater a few seconds she knew something.  Ku feels really comfortabele. Its because of his smile and his voice. I would like to a divine you to take a soup first and a plate after that with a steak with  Fries and a salad and as dessert some ice cream you like. If you are really hungry is that a good idea. If you are less hungry I will advies you something else.  The lasagne here is amazing. You only get one plate but it is really good. What also is something I really like myself are pancakes. Not usual ones. Those are different. It has alot of strawberries with chocolat sauna and whipped  cream.

Ku looks at the man infront of me and wait patiantly for his answer
She was so busy with calling all the food she liked that I forgot what he wanted to drink. Ku blushes a little embarresing.  Uhm sir. I forgot the other thing you ouderen.  What did you want to drink. Could you please repeater it?  

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I wouldn't want to trouble you, I merely wanted to help out a fellow friend from the east." The young man said, respectfully refused Tenma’s offer. But Tenma wouldn’t allow that, he was clearly younger than him and the older one should be the one who take care of the younger one, so he asked the owner, “Give this fine young man one bottle of anything that he drink, please.” He sent a teasing grin to the young man, challenged him to drink more. Tenma was pleased to see another man who was influenced by the eastern culture like him and he went as far as asking for his name. “What’s your name young one? I bet many girls liked you because of your handsome appearance.” Tenma almost forgot his manner, although he was older he should show a good manner also, so he continued, “I’m Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. Nice to meet you, young one!” The swordsman gave the young man a light pat at his shoulder, showing his friendly side to him.

The blonde haired little girl tried to think of some food choices, but as she tried to think harder, Tenma was very amused to saw her as she would make an adorable expression while thinking. Finally the little girl done thinking and said, “I would like to a divine you to take a soup first and a plate after that with a steak with Fries and a salad and as dessert some ice cream you like. If you are really hungry is that a good idea. If you are less hungry I will advise you something else.  The lasagna here is amazing. You only get one plate but it is really good. What also is something I really like myself are pancakes. Not usual ones. Those are different. It has a lot of strawberries with chocolate sauna and whipped cream.”

The swordsman amazed by how the girl managed to offer him many choices, he were not really hungry right now but the little girl would be pleased if Tenma ordered something that could make him full. “I’ll order the soup then, also the steak with fried and a salad, then the ice cream dessert. Make those double, okay? Since big brother here want to treat his friend over here, so he can grow faster by eating a lot of food.” Tenma grinned at the white-haired young man; he would so force him to eat much. “Oh and I’d like a pancake to, with a lot of strawberries, chocolate sauce and whipped cream.”

Just when Tenma finished his order, the little girl blushes to him and said, “Uhm sir. I forgot the other thing you order.  What did you want to drink. Could you please repeat it?”

Tenma laughed at the little girl then carefully order his drink again, “I’d like to order a bottle of Sake, little Ku. Hmm, and I’ll appreciate it if you can come to me again after giving my order.” He carefully ruffled the Ku’s hair, while smiling kindly to the girl.

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Although he had refused, Yushin found himself available for another drink and graciously, he ordered a bit of rum. It was a thoughtful gesture for the stranger to order him a drink. Of course, if the situation had been reversed, Yushin would have likely done the same, however it was nice to know that another man of morals and conduct existed in the world. This may have been attributed to the eastern culture that the two were influenced by. Although his people were by more or less nomads at this point, the traditions of the 'Forgotten People' lived on fiercely through the kinsman. The rum had arrived and Yushin returned a mirrored grin at the stranger's gestures. He lifted up the bottle and poured a cu p of rum to himself. Lifting up the cup, Yushin allowed the drink to traverse down his throat into his body, and eventually, into his blood stream.

“What’s your name young one? I bet many girls liked you because of your handsome appearance.” At this Yushin internally spat out his drink from amusement. Staring at the stranger with his amused eyes, Yushin placed down his cup. "You are too kind," he responded.

The man had appeared to taken a liking to Yushin, and respectfully, he introduced himself. “I’m Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. Nice to meet you, young one!” At this Yushin allowed for the friendly tap on his shoulder. It was always comforting to befriend someone so quickly. Once again Yushin mentally attributed this to eastern cultural influences. Men like them had to stick together, no matter who and where they were originally from, or at least that was what Yushin thought. Still, as always, he kept his heart guarded, after all he was an Uncrowned Prince.

The little girl had taken a moment to think through the menu options. Slightly flustered by the many options she delivered, Yushin almost laughed out from amazement. Rather than doing so, he gave the girl a bright smile as he usually did. To his wholesome surprise, Tenma had actually ordered the suggestions in full and was once again flustered by his offer to order Yushin food as well. The thought of the man referring to himself as 'big brother' gave Yushin a clearer indication as the psyche of his new friend. This time, he offered no resistance, and simply he allowed Tenma to resume.

“Uhm sir. I forgot the other thing you order.  What did you want to drink. Could you please repeat it?” This time a laugh really DID escape Yushin's lips. The girl was too adorable for an establishment such as this. After Tenma had ordered, Yushin spoke up. "Could you bring me a sweet dessert as well Ku? I'll leave the decision up to your choice," he smiled.

Turning to the bartender behind the counter once more, Yushin ordered another bottle of sake. Smirking teasingly, Yushin gestured to Tenma's cup. "You appear to be a little dry my friend."

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Kunoticed the man next to the msn she judt took a order from smiled really nice to me. ALl she could do was smile back. Afer that i look how the man buys bottle of sake. She really liked to talk with them. She remebers they hd a order and ihd to do my job. The nice man ordered alot of food. Mabyhe was really sttarving . Excuse me sirs i will be right back with your food and the sake. Ku runs away through the crowd. When im at the kitchen i tell the chef of the kitchen what is ordered.

After 30 minutes the food iis ready. The tray with food and the bottle of sak are carefy\ully handed over to Ku. I ask also for a glass limonade. Ku wated to know more bout them. She could not help it. Tht is why i would joi them for a moment. Next i start walking. I walk slowly because it is a little bit heavy. It was not easy for a girl of her age. Luckily everyone steps aside so Ku can get through asily. They notice Ku is struggeling and ask if she needs help. Ku shakes her head and smiles. No ii can do it . No problem . I am a strong girl. I can do this. Does she say a few times.

After waaht felt taking forever Ku reaches finally the spot where the two man where. She places tired the tray on the ground. She is sweating a little but wipes it away with her left arm. I bend and put first both the soups infront of the two man. Next the plates with fries steak and salad. I bend down again tfor the plate with the pancake and at last i place the ice cream the glases and the bottle of sake nd the limonade. I get a chair and put it down so i can look at both of them. She bows her head. Here is your order sirs. I hope it will taste good. I am sorry if you had to wait so long. I hope i didnt make both of you wait too long. Besides of that. Do you two mind if i take a seat here ? Ku waited fortheir response patiantly.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman chuckled silently as the young man laughed after hearing Ku forgot the drink that Tenma wanted to order, looks like the white haired young man had a soft spot for the adorable little girl too. Tenma watched the little girl walking away after taking his order with a kind stare and noticed the young man next to him offered another sake again which he gladly accepted. Tenma even went as far as pouring the sake into the young man's cup while asking again, "Mind to tell your name? I see you are coming from the eastern side by judging your attire."

The black haired man noticed Ku brought all the food by herself, some guest even offered to help her but she refused and kept trying to brought the tray. No I can do it . No problem . I am a strong girl. I can do this The girl kept saying that to herself, encouraging her to kept moving. Tenma understood that perfectly and he wouldn't offer his help due to sympathy just because Ku was a little girl, he had to give some respect to the little girl since she was very determined to do it by herself. "You can do it Ku, big brother is waiting for his food!" He said, encouraging the little girl to do what she wanted to the very end.

Finally Ku reached the counter and she carefully placed all the order there, "Here is your order sirs. I hope it will taste good. I am sorry if you had to wait so long. I hope i didnt make both of you wait too long. Besides of that. Do you two mind if i take a seat here ?"

Tenma laughed at Ku and helped her to pull the chair so she could sat between them, he ruffled Ku's hair again for the third time. "Nice job Ku, I'll give the pancake as your reward and will not accept any refusal!You have to eat a lot so you can grow faster okay?" The swordsman grinned at Ku and Yushin, signaling both of them to quickly eat the food. He tasted the soup first and was amazed by the taste, it made his stomach warm and ready to eat another thing. Tenma looked at the steak and hoped it was a medium-rare, in fact he realized that he forgot to tell Ku what kind of steak that he wanted, but was pleased as he saw the pinkish color on the steak then enjoyed the steak. He couldn't get enough of that even though he was not that hungry, he just liked the medium rare steak!

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku takes a seat. It was nice of the man with Black hair to help me with the chair. He then tells me too eat to the pancake. He said I could not refuse. I take the plate and look at the pancake. Before I start eating I look at the others. The one with the eyepatch did seem to enjoy the soup and the steak. Its a relieve looking at someone who enjoys his food so much. Thank you for the food sir. Could you tell me your name? I remeber that you did not introducé yourself. Ooh and where do you come from ? Are you a adventurer? Ku uses her knife to cut the pancake in pieces. Then I use my fork so I can eat the pancake. Ku releases a maon because it does taste so good. She loved the taste of pancake with strawberries chocolat sauce and whipped cream.
I keep eating waiting for a answer of the two man.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Thank you for the food sir. Could you tell me your name? I remember that you did not introduce yourself. Ooh and where do you come from ? Are you a adventurer?" Ku said before cutting the pancake in pieces. She did let out a satisfied moan after eating a piece and it made Tenma laughed at the adorable scene, but decided to answer all the question that the little girl asked.

He felt that he already introduced himself, but he didn't mind to re-introduce himself again, "Ahh, my bad Little Ku. My name is Mikazuki Tenma, you can call me Tenma." He cut his steak into a small piece and ate it before continue to answer, "I came from the eastern island, it was a very beautiful island, maybe you could go there when you are older. Hmm... yeah, you can say that, hahaha. Even though there's not many adventure that I've been gone. What about you Ku, tell us about youself?"

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku looks a little dissepointed. SHe expected him to have amamzing stories with mosters battles exploring and other cool things. SHe does not let Tenma notice she is dissepointed and smiles instead. He was a nice man. I wondered who the other man was on the table but thn Tnma asked me something. What about you Ku, tell us about yourself.

Ku wakes up from her thaugths in her mind. About myself? i was not that special. Sure i had some adventurs but i didn ot relaly knowwhat he wanted to know. Still i ddidnnot wan tto dissepoint the two man. I just made something up about myself thatwas true ofcourse ad mabyplease them.

Uhhm. Im Ku. You already know that. I am 8 years old and live here with my mommy. Her name is Merrze. SHe is the most beautifull mommy and sweetes in the whole world. SHe is alos really strong.I relly love her. SHe takes really good care of me and always protects me. I live here in the tavernbut because my mommy is really strong she has to help on the frontlines often. That is why i live here. The owner of the tavern takes care of me when she is gone. SHe is reallycaring ad cook really good. Ohh and further did i have some dventures myself but they are not really amazing r something. I fought a thief and 3 man once in a other tavern because they were bullies. Further did i fight against a undead pirate crew and agaisnt Rufi in the coloseum. Like isaid i didnt do much amazing things. Still i want to be really strong. I want tprotect others and my mommy. Do you want to know more abot me Tenma? If you wan tt o know more i can maby but i do not know what else you want to know

Ku stopped talkinand started to eat her pancake waiting for the response of the two man infront of me.

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"My name?" He asked. Twiddling his thumbs a little bit, Yushin considered the thought of answering. There was nothing about Tenma that was strikingly hostile. The man had after all given him his name first, it would have been rude of Yushin to hold back. "My name is Yushin." He purposefully omitted his family name from his answer. He felt sorry towards the man. It was nothing against him personally, rather Yushin had to tread his waters carefully, especially with an easterner.

At this time, he had also noticed that the little girl, Ku, had come back to deliver the orders. Before paying her his attention, Yushin answered the rest of the question. "I guess you could say that." Yushin smiled to himself at the answer. It was a little too vague for his tastes. "I come from many lands." Once again Yushin could not help but shake his head at such a vague answer. Deciding not to ponder over it too much, he grabbed his food.

It had appeared that both he and Tenma had the same thought regarding their deliveries. "Nice job Ku, I'll give the pancake as your reward and will not accept any refusal!You have to eat a lot so you can grow faster okay?" With a laugh Yushin nudged his new friend. "I was thinking the same thing!" Pointing to the dessert that he had ordered, Yushin gave Ku to thumbs up to dig in.

As Ku began to start her story, Yushin leaned on the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on the counter as he did so. However, once Ku began to expand on her story, Yushin grew increasingly worried. "Ku..." he began, "Does your....uh mommy know about this?"

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

The other man next to Tenma did introduce himself. His name was Yushin. He did not really let go alot of things abouthimself. Maby he was hding things. I did not know for sure. I contineau to eat my pancake and fininsh it quickly. While im eating i try to come up with somethign to make Yushin talk more about himself.

After i told them about myself Yushin did react first. He did sound worried about me. His body language showed the same as his voice. Ku looks at him. Does your....uh mommy know about this. Did he ask me. Yes she does Yushin. I tel her all my adventures. Dont worry most of the times i had really strong friends with me. I was safe all the time. She likes to hear about my adventures. To be honest maby she thinks it are just fantasy s of a child. They are not but i not sure if she beleives that it all happens for real. Ku smiles at Yushin to comfort him. I atleast try to. Dont worry Yushin. My mommy is really strong and sio am i. Look at me. I do have no wounds or scars or anyhing. I am fine you do really not have to worry about anything. If somoene would hurt me my mommy comes to get them and make them pay. Ku giggles. She takes her glass with limonade and drinks some.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The young man finally shared his name, but only his first name. "My name is Yushin."
That triggered Tenma's curiosity about the young man's history but he decided to not asking anything, he was hiding something too so it would be fair if both of them had a little secret between each other. The swordsman offered to pour a Sake to his cup, still acting cheerful and bubbly.

As Ku sharing her own stories, Tenma listening silently while enjoying his food. He might not show anything on his face right now, but in fact, he was very amazed by the little girl as she said that she fought 3 men in the tavern before. Yushin asked if Ku's mother knew about her adventure, Ku answered that she does know and told them that her mother was a very strong woman. At that point, Tenma was still a little worried, he had lost his little sister and it drove him to the edge of his sanity, if that ever happened to her mother, maybe her mother will be losing her mind.

"Little Ku, listen to big bro for a sec alright?" The black haired man turned his body so he faced Ku, and he stared at Ku's green orb, "Big bro lost someone he loved, because of that now he feel very sad. Your mother will be feeling the same thing to if something ever happened to you. So big brother can only advise you to get stronger so you can protect yourself, okay?"

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The fact that Ku's mother allowed her to go on dnagerous adventures was one thing, but for Ku to be fighting all the time worried Yushin for another reason. It was an amazement to see how Ku even retained the slightest bit of innocence. If she continued down this road, he feared that one day she may lose the innocence...and not in a pleasant way. The white haired youth took a breath before responding, but it appeared so that Tenma would speak in his place.

He listened intently at Tenma's words. He had agreed up to a certain point, but once the easterner suggested for Ku to get stronger, Yushin shook his head. "Friend, you should not encourage a little girl to strengthen herself in that way." Yushin smiled at Ku and ruffled her hair. "You need to get stronger, but not on the outside, not to fight." Yushin pointed towards Ku's chest and said, "you need to strengthen your heart. I want you to stay the same, cheerful, and beautiful Ku that you are. Okay?" He didn't say more. His worry for the girl had brought out his chivalry, and Yushin wasn't one to allow a woman to get hurt. He took the cup of sake that Tenma poured and drained it down.

The bar had begun to clear out this time of night. The moon had grown old and weery, and even the owner began to shoo people away. As Yushin began to get up as well, the owner stopped him. "You can stay awhile. After all, you gave Ku a good time today." At first Yushin declined the offer. He was in no position to accept such hospitality, however the owner insisted and eventually Yushin relented.

The rest of the night had been filled with great chats, drinks, and bonding. It was pleasant. But even then the night began to die and Yushin had come to see that he had overstayed his welcome. He bid the owner farewell and he began to head out the door.

[EXIT]

[LEAD IN TO ALLEYWAY CHAOS]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma could see that the younger man was disagree with him, that was okay though, Tenma didn't mind that. But the black haired man has lost his sister, that girl was innocent and pure, but she was not strong enough at that time to avoid the abduction. The black haired man knew why he advised Ku to be stronger, but he was no one to her. "Hahaha, just choose what you think is the best! Your safety and health is more important though." and with that, the swordsman took the sake bottle and drank the liquid directly from there in one shot.

Time passed and Tenma could notice the little girl was very sleepy, but she forced herself to wake up and maybe still want to having fun with them. The black haired man slowly pull Ku to him, making her head laying down at his broad chest. He watched with smile on his face while Ku slowly falling asleep and gently caressed her cheek until the woman in the bar took her to her own room.

That night continued with more drinks, bonding and laughter since the owner even let them to stay longer at the bar to have some more drinks. It was pleasant for Tenma since he could enjoy Sake and made his body warmth, until he left for the night.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum