You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA on 09/09/17, 07:38 pm

"Ouu-" Jahanghir hissed, pain shot across the muscles in his ribs. It had been days since he had woken from his long lasting slumber. He had met many people rather quickly and under their care he had been doing good. However Jahan's life was definitely not the same.

Besides the change of setting, and the death of some of his loved ones Jahan had been having troubling physical issues. Jahan's body just did not seem the same anymore. His limbs were rigid and weak. He lacked the strength, stamina and flexibility he had. Though worse than that was the random pains he would occasionally feel.

Jahan summed up the shooting pains and muscle spasms he had felt for the last 2 days as a result of being immobile for 2 years. His body had to warm up and reboot. The frequency of the pain had reduced some bit but it still was a torment to deal with. Jahan sighed and rubbed his muscles as he crossed his legs and let out a yawn. He had been waiting on Dianna all morning she would usually stop by and bring him food, supplies and give him some conversation. Though she was later than usual and the man began to worry she wouldnt be coming at all.

"..."

Everything was quiet. Jahan hated it. He had taken shelter in an abandoned temple somewhere in the mountainous region. He hated the eery quiet of the temple, its large and empty spaces. He hated the dust and the dirt and how it made him feel. He was used to the roar and bustle of a grand hall, the constant sound of movement and watchful eyes. He was a fan of the energy people brought about around him and he felt the space in the temple was dead. It was a corpse, having lost its shell of life.

Fortunately drops of water began falling from the sky, cascading across the jade roof and slamming across the stone pavement. This made the sound of rain quite pleasing for Jahan. It had rained more than once since he had awoken, and it was great easing the kings spirit. He could concentrate a bit more.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima watched as the fluffy white clouds above began to grey in color. It was a sign that it was going to begin raining soon, so she needed to finish up what she was doing quickly. She had been gathering various herbs from the mountains since the break of dawn, in order to study them once she got back to camp. The girl wasn’t incredibly experienced in herbology, but she wanted to dabble in it a bit. She’d recently gotten her hands on a very nice book containing information about all that kind of stuff. With that kind of knowledge on hand, why not?

It wasn’t long until she ended up piercing her thumb on yet another thorny plant. This had to have been the third time it happened in just this past hour. Letting out a sigh, the girl would begin to pick herself up off the ground, placing the bloody thumb in her mouth. In unison with her actions, a bolt of lightning would strike somewhere nearby. This would cause her to jump back a bit from the noise, considering how close it seemed to be. “I guess it’s time to get going, I don’t want to get my clothes muddy or any of my books wet.” She’d mumble to herself, covering her body with a grey cloak that Diana had lent  her this morning.

Wasting no time at all, the girl would dash back towards the dirt trail. While she didn’t know exactly which way she came from, she decided to head in the direction closest. She remembered seeing a big temple-like structure off in that distance. Perhaps, if it was empty she could temporarily stay there. At least, until the storm passed through.

Not even fifteen minutes into her walk back, an onslaught of rain would come down on her. The winds would push and pull at her body as they picked up, causing her to lose her balance. Eventually, the knots on her cloak would give away, tossing it into the wind. She might have been able to save it if she wasn’t holding onto her hat for dear life, but she wasn’t going to risk losing that. Hopefully, Diana wouldn’t be too angry with her for losing the cloak. Besides, after the storm ended, she would try to come back and look for it anyways. Whatever the case, Rima couldn’t help but feel a little bit at ease now. Not too far in the distance, sat the temple she remembered from this morning. Picking up her pace by a bit, the magician would begin making her way up the steps in no time. Her geta would clack against the stone structure beneath her.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 449
A695AD

---
Traits Points: 3/6
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile
Jahan heard the clattering sound of Rima's geta in the distance. He stood up and walked towards the sound eagerly expecting Diana to be coming up the stairs into the courtyard. Jahan ran out into the castle hall and into the courtyard, the rain was coming down fiercely now, and he could only make out the image of a woman as she graced the top step of the mossy stairs.

He wasnt expecting Rima so when he caught sight of the women he was apprehensive for a moment. He halted and hesitated unsure of how to approach. Though just as easily as he hesitated he moved on running forward based off his tender instincts. He ran towards Rima draping her with his thin purple cloak to block the rain.

"C'mon Hurry!" Jahan shouted above the chorus of the rain. He ran her into the temple as he shielded her pulling her by the arm. Jahan wasted no time and shook his head to shake off the excess moisture, and almost comicly his crown defied gravity staying in place on his head.

He looked to Rima for the first time in order to examine her. Jahan's eyes slightly widened, she was like something he had never seen. Her hair was a deep, rich purple which dived into a star eyed blue tips. Her Hair cascaded down her back and turned golden at the ends.

"Hn" Jahan muttered.

"You are golden-eyed"

Her way of dress also stood out from Jahan but it was ethereal almost. He had taken an interest in the woman, she was already very odd, very mysterious and it made Jahan very curious. The inner temple was a dark and dusty place, long halls and many sliding doors and paintings composed most of the interior. Jahan ran down the greeting hall into the large room he had been occupying. He came back  with a bundle of towels and extended the mass of them to Rima.

"Hello by the way, I am the emperor Jahanghir Nikotor. This is my temple."

View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
To Rima's surprise, the temple seemed to still house someone. Perhaps it was someone simply trying to get out of the rain like herself? Whoever it was,  he didn't hesitate coming towards her. He would quickly drape his purple cloak over her head, in order to protect her from the heavy rain. Despite not knowing who he was, he did seem like quite the gentleman already. Before she even got the chance to respond to what he was doing though, she was grabbed by the arm and lead towards the top of the steps.

The girl's eyes were locked upon the crown on top of this man's head. Was this guy actually some kind of king? It was also really weird how it seemed to always stop atop his head, despite the fact he was moving a lot just a moment ago. After spacing out for a moment because of the crown, Rima would begin searching the rest of this guy's body with her eyes. He seemed quite muscular, which in turn made him pretty intimidating. He also easily towered over her in height.

Shifting back into reality, she noticed that this stranger had mentioned her golden eye color. She didn't have much to say about it, so she simply nodded her head in response. Shortly after that, he would take a quick leave into the halls further ino the temple. About only a minute would pass, but the man came running back towards her with a stack of towels in his arms. After handing her one of them, he would finally begin to introduce himself.

"O-Oh, it's nice to meet you...e-emperor." She would say nervously, feeling shocked that she was actually in the presence of royalty. 'Holy crap, this guy is emperor? Emperor of what? This temple?'She thought to herself, tapping the stone floor with her geta. The noise would calm her down some, giving her something else to focus on in a situation like this.

"My name is Rima Fahim, I'm just a mediocre magician who travels these lands. I was a monk at one time, but I don't think I did a very good job at it. Though, I do still practice some of their traditions." She would gently smack herself on top the head, in order to knock some sense into her brain. Why did she talk so much? If this guy was actually some sort of emperor, he most likely couldn't care less of who she was or used to be.
WC - 865
A695AD

---
View user profile
"Emperor~" Jahan repeated after Rima taking indulgence in the sound of his title. It was so satisfying to hear, he stuck his tongue out a bit giving a mischievous and seductive grin.

"I love how you say it" Jahan smiled "But please call me Jahan"

Jahan would listen to Rima ramble a bit on her being a mage and a monk before she swatted her head. This sudden unexplained action confused Jahan and he quickly cupped the womens palm and brought it down.

"Relax." He said softly with a smile. "You're a magician? Also a former monk? What kind of things can you do?" Jahan was curious about the womans powers. Mages were amazing to Jahan, he had no aptitude for magic. Though the reality breaking displays of power he had witnessed from Ariella and the such captivated him.

"If you would like, theres a courtyard much larger than this within the Temple. Its raining but we can stand on the halls under the roof."

View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima was confused upon hearing his response. She couldn’t tell if he was happy to have had her as a visitor, or if he simply planned on carrying out some mischievous deed. He seemed sort of strange, but she wasn’t exactly getting any sort of bad vibes from him. If anything, he actually reminded her of Yamato in terms of personality.

“O-Oh, I’ll make sure to do that from now on, Emperor Jahan.” Talking to someone of such a high rank was...odd to say the least. Simply saying the word ‘emperor’ caused butterflies in her stomach. Despite this, he had actually managed to calm her down some by simply telling her to ‘relax’. He seemed to be very good with his words, similar to that Neo person she had met before.

“Oh, I’m not really that interesting. I was born with the ability to weave life, but I’m not really that good with it. I think I’m fairly okay at healing others, but even that is really limited. Oh, and I guess I’m decent at heat magic as well.” Rima stuttered over her words as she said this, as she didn’t really like talking about herself too much. She didn’t really mind talking to Diana about things like this, but they were also very close.

“I don’t really know if calling myself a monk would be right, I was more like a trainee. They didn’t keep me for that long...but all that happened a long time ago.” It was clear that Rima wanted to stray from this specific subject, as they weren’t the most fondest memories she had. She also didn’t want to make this all about her.

“O-Oh, I’m comfortable here...but if you want to move there, we can.” Pausing a bit before speaking again, Rima would watch the floor as she traced her foot against the ground. “Also, if  you don’t mind me asking, what exactly are you emperor of?” She had been afraid to ask this earlier, but she was generally curious. He also didn’t seem like he was hostile by any means, so she was going to go ahead and try asking bluntly.
WC - 1222
A695AD

---
View user profile
Jahan listened to Rima picking up on the subtle cues in her voice noticing she wasnt so particular on discussing her past. Though he was still interested in her ability as a magician. Though he would do his best to contain his curiosity. He could tell the girl might be a bit uncomfortable by the stuttering in her speech.

"I suppose I can be intimidating" Jahan thought to himself, though he hated to see a woman uncomfortable around him. There was something delicate and enchanting about the feminine nature, and Jahan respected that as much as anyone should. Her company was also especially appreciated because otherwise Jahan might have grown lonely. So Jahan just shook his head at Rima's answers

. “Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what exactly are you emperor of?” Rima asked Jahan so bluntly. His expression stayed the same for a moment, as he was briefly taken aback by the question. He gave her a slight earnest grin as he tried to hold back a blush.

"I am the King of this world. Without an Earthly doubt" Jahan stated with much conviction

"Come"
Jahan said as he began leading her through the long intricate hallways of the temple. The halls were ornate and filled with paintings and color cloaked in an abandoned darkness. There was a noticeable difference in dust when they passed a few halls which marked the edge of Jahans territory. Soon light would begin shining through the edge of the hall and they would come to a square opening.

A small slanted roof shielded the square halls surrounding the courtyard, and the rain cascaded heavily creating a heavenly chorus that was unsettling yet calming. Jahan stopped at the edge of the hall beneath the roofing and watched nature for a moment in silence. He knew he had probably left Rima with more than one question but that didnt bother him. He would'nt change his answer for anything in the world. So he simply waited in anticipation of the womans response.

View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“King of the...world?” Jaja’s response had shocked her. Wasn’t this guy emperor of something? Now he’s claiming to be “king” of the world? She would quietly stare back at him for a short moment, trying her best to figure out exactly what he was up to. Everything just seemed a bit...odd. Obviously he couldn’t simply be ”king of the world”, but for some reason...he still gave off a very “kingly” vibe. Perhaps, he was actually king of something? Maybe he just deemed himself as ”king of the world” because he planned on ruling it some day. She would hold off on questioning it too much for now, though.

Before she was given the chance to properly react, he had already beckoned her to follow him elsewhere. She would quickly nod her head and begin heading towards him. As she walked forward, Rima couldn’t help but notice how oddly beautiful the run-down temple was. If she hadn’t known any better, she might have actually mistaken this place for her old home, back when she used to live with monk Anzan and the others. But of course, it would have been impossible for that temple to have been in such good shape. Not after what happened there.

After reaching their destination, Rima would take a place near where Jaja now stood. “This palace, it’s very pretty for something that seems abandoned. It reminds me a lot of somewhere I used to live. Is it yours?” Obviously she was still curious about the whole king/emperor thing, but that could wait for the time being. She had already rudely asked him about it before, so she should make some small talk before diving back into that area. She was merely trying to be a kind guest, even though he did seem quite full of himself when talking about it.
A695AD
[/i]

---
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum