Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima watched as the fluffy white clouds above began to grey in color. It was a sign that it was going to begin raining soon, so she needed to finish up what she was doing quickly. She had been gathering various herbs from the mountains since the break of dawn, in order to study them once she got back to camp. The girl wasn’t incredibly experienced in herbology, but she wanted to dabble in it a bit. She’d recently gotten her hands on a very nice book containing information about all that kind of stuff. With that kind of knowledge on hand, why not?

It wasn’t long until she ended up piercing her thumb on yet another thorny plant. This had to have been the third time it happened in just this past hour. Letting out a sigh, the girl would begin to pick herself up off the ground, placing the bloody thumb in her mouth. In unison with her actions, a bolt of lightning would strike somewhere nearby. This would cause her to jump back a bit from the noise, considering how close it seemed to be. “I guess it’s time to get going, I don’t want to get my clothes muddy or any of my books wet.” She’d mumble to herself, covering her body with a grey cloak that Diana had lent  her this morning.

Wasting no time at all, the girl would dash back towards the dirt trail. While she didn’t know exactly which way she came from, she decided to head in the direction closest. She remembered seeing a big temple-like structure off in that distance. Perhaps, if it was empty she could temporarily stay there. At least, until the storm passed through.

Not even fifteen minutes into her walk back, an onslaught of rain would come down on her. The winds would push and pull at her body as they picked up, causing her to lose her balance. Eventually, the knots on her cloak would give away, tossing it into the wind. She might have been able to save it if she wasn’t holding onto her hat for dear life, but she wasn’t going to risk losing that. Hopefully, Diana wouldn’t be too angry with her for losing the cloak. Besides, after the storm ended, she would try to come back and look for it anyways. Whatever the case, Rima couldn’t help but feel a little bit at ease now. Not too far in the distance, sat the temple she remembered from this morning. Picking up her pace by a bit, the magician would begin making her way up the steps in no time. Her geta would clack against the stone structure beneath her.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 449
A695AD

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
To Rima's surprise, the temple seemed to still house someone. Perhaps it was someone simply trying to get out of the rain like herself? Whoever it was,  he didn't hesitate coming towards her. He would quickly drape his purple cloak over her head, in order to protect her from the heavy rain. Despite not knowing who he was, he did seem like quite the gentleman already. Before she even got the chance to respond to what he was doing though, she was grabbed by the arm and lead towards the top of the steps.

The girl's eyes were locked upon the crown on top of this man's head. Was this guy actually some kind of king? It was also really weird how it seemed to always stop atop his head, despite the fact he was moving a lot just a moment ago. After spacing out for a moment because of the crown, Rima would begin searching the rest of this guy's body with her eyes. He seemed quite muscular, which in turn made him pretty intimidating. He also easily towered over her in height.

Shifting back into reality, she noticed that this stranger had mentioned her golden eye color. She didn't have much to say about it, so she simply nodded her head in response. Shortly after that, he would take a quick leave into the halls further ino the temple. About only a minute would pass, but the man came running back towards her with a stack of towels in his arms. After handing her one of them, he would finally begin to introduce himself.

"O-Oh, it's nice to meet you...e-emperor." She would say nervously, feeling shocked that she was actually in the presence of royalty. 'Holy crap, this guy is emperor? Emperor of what? This temple?'She thought to herself, tapping the stone floor with her geta. The noise would calm her down some, giving her something else to focus on in a situation like this.

"My name is Rima Fahim, I'm just a mediocre magician who travels these lands. I was a monk at one time, but I don't think I did a very good job at it. Though, I do still practice some of their traditions." She would gently smack herself on top the head, in order to knock some sense into her brain. Why did she talk so much? If this guy was actually some sort of emperor, he most likely couldn't care less of who she was or used to be.
WC - 865
A695AD

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima was confused upon hearing his response. She couldn’t tell if he was happy to have had her as a visitor, or if he simply planned on carrying out some mischievous deed. He seemed sort of strange, but she wasn’t exactly getting any sort of bad vibes from him. If anything, he actually reminded her of Yamato in terms of personality.

“O-Oh, I’ll make sure to do that from now on, Emperor Jahan.” Talking to someone of such a high rank was...odd to say the least. Simply saying the word ‘emperor’ caused butterflies in her stomach. Despite this, he had actually managed to calm her down some by simply telling her to ‘relax’. He seemed to be very good with his words, similar to that Neo person she had met before.

“Oh, I’m not really that interesting. I was born with the ability to weave life, but I’m not really that good with it. I think I’m fairly okay at healing others, but even that is really limited. Oh, and I guess I’m decent at heat magic as well.” Rima stuttered over her words as she said this, as she didn’t really like talking about herself too much. She didn’t really mind talking to Diana about things like this, but they were also very close.

“I don’t really know if calling myself a monk would be right, I was more like a trainee. They didn’t keep me for that long...but all that happened a long time ago.” It was clear that Rima wanted to stray from this specific subject, as they weren’t the most fondest memories she had. She also didn’t want to make this all about her.

“O-Oh, I’m comfortable here...but if you want to move there, we can.” Pausing a bit before speaking again, Rima would watch the floor as she traced her foot against the ground. “Also, if  you don’t mind me asking, what exactly are you emperor of?” She had been afraid to ask this earlier, but she was generally curious. He also didn’t seem like he was hostile by any means, so she was going to go ahead and try asking bluntly.
WC - 1222
A695AD

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“King of the...world?” Jaja’s response had shocked her. Wasn’t this guy emperor of something? Now he’s claiming to be “king” of the world? She would quietly stare back at him for a short moment, trying her best to figure out exactly what he was up to. Everything just seemed a bit...odd. Obviously he couldn’t simply be ”king of the world”, but for some reason...he still gave off a very “kingly” vibe. Perhaps, he was actually king of something? Maybe he just deemed himself as ”king of the world” because he planned on ruling it some day. She would hold off on questioning it too much for now, though.

Before she was given the chance to properly react, he had already beckoned her to follow him elsewhere. She would quickly nod her head and begin heading towards him. As she walked forward, Rima couldn’t help but notice how oddly beautiful the run-down temple was. If she hadn’t known any better, she might have actually mistaken this place for her old home, back when she used to live with monk Anzan and the others. But of course, it would have been impossible for that temple to have been in such good shape. Not after what happened there.

After reaching their destination, Rima would take a place near where Jaja now stood. “This palace, it’s very pretty for something that seems abandoned. It reminds me a lot of somewhere I used to live. Is it yours?” Obviously she was still curious about the whole king/emperor thing, but that could wait for the time being. She had already rudely asked him about it before, so she should make some small talk before diving back into that area. She was merely trying to be a kind guest, even though he did seem quite full of himself when talking about it.
A695AD
[/i]

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

rima fahim
The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA JU0gdYb

“Ah, I see.” Rima would reply, nodding her head to signal that she understood. Since it wasn’t actually his, she couldn’t help but wonder what sort of temple it actually used to be. It didn’t seem to bear any sort of religious markings, but they could have simply faded with time. Whatever it was used for, it didn’t matter now. It was nothing but a relic of the past anyways.

Rima would continue to follow Jahan, until they would finally come to a stand-still. The magician girl would continue to gaze around at her surroundings, her troubles being taken away by the wondrous sights before her. Everything about the temple was incredibly peaceful, it seemed to have an aura of tranquility throughout it’s halls. This feeling was similar to her Anzan’s old temple, yet quite different at the same time. It brought comfort to her for the most part, but it would also drudge up terrible memories of the past. Rima’s train-to-the-past would be interrupted by Jahan’s sudden request.

“S-Sure, but my display might end up disappointing you. Honestly, my abilities as a magician are nothing special.” Rima would say in a low-tone of voice, removing her Headless Caster from the sash around her waist.

The purple magician would take a moment of silence, lifting her catalyst up above her head. With a tightened grip, she would begin to trace a circle in the air with it. As she did this, the carved-in eyes of her pumpkin themed catalyst would begin to glow a bright red. Purple spectres would begin to be drawn towards it, materializing what would soon be a living thing.

Owl Alarm | The creature had been brought to life, a brown owl now spreading its wings to maximum span. Letting out a single screech, the beast would take off towards the rainy forest placed outside the temple.

With an abrupt sigh, Rima would look down to the temple floor in disappointment. “I know it wasn’t anything special, but I hope I managed to entertain you at least. I’ve got a couple of other techniques up my sleeve, but I wouldn’t want to risk hurting the temple.” She would say, now looking towards Jahan. “What about you, or was that just a bluff to get me to show you my magic? You don’t really seem to be the magician type, afterall.” Rima would giggle, placing a dainty hand in front of her mouth.

magoi ( 370 / 380 )stamina ( 80 / 80 )
word count ( ??? )notes ( text / here )

Abilities Used:

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

rima fahim
The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA LrSETKc

Hearing Jahan clap at her display couldn’t have made Rima happier. A bright red blush would soon spread across her face, as did a genuine smile. Being complimented by a stranger wasn’t as thrilling as being praised by Diana, but it was very nice regardless. As Rima’s magic faded back into the cosmos, she would simply end it with a bow directed at the man.

Raising her head back up, that’s when Jahan would take her by surprise. With a cocky grin now plastered on his face, he would suddenly say something that completely went past her head. It wasn’t the words that had confused her, but more-so the changes that would follow.

The first thing Rima noticed was the rukh fluttering about him. Their once peaceful swaying would begin to change into something far more violent, shooting off directly into the sky above. As they moved upward, the sky seemed to change with them. The winds would become reckless, the clouds were now blackened with rain, and a horrible chirping would now fill the air with sound.

Rima simply couldn’t comprehend what she was witnessing. Her golden eyes would glisten with life as she watched Jahan’s crown become consumed with a bright light. Too baffled to even say something in the moment, she watched as his body transformed into something otherworldly; an angelic-being.

Her face now riddled with confusion, Rima could only sit in silence. Despite the incredible build-up to it, the man’s powerful form would not last for long. Within only a couple of seconds, It would begin to give away, fading back into the average-looking man from before.

Jahan’s body was now limp from weakness, as he collapsed to a single knee. His breathing rugged and heavy, his expression was the exact opposite of ‘cocky’. He could only curse to himself, complaining about not knowing ‘the words’.

However, all of this was irrelevant to Rima at the current-given time. Whether he was able to keep the form up or not, what this man had just shown her was beyond incredible. She had never seen anything quite like it. If she didn’t know any better, she could only assume that this was the immense power she’s heard from legends; The power of a djinn.

“I-I…” Rima would attempt to say something, but wasn’t able to muster anything intelligible. Her words had been completely blown away, as was her mind. The only logical thing her body would allow her to do, was to give Jahan a generic round of applause.

magoi ( 370 / 380 )stamina ( 80 / 80 )

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 30/12/17, 07:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

---

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA RlPDTVe
It had been a long, dreadful morning. Diana had spent it searching high and low for specific foods to bring back for Jahan and herself. They had been eating bland for the past few days and the weakened man certainly deserved more than that. The taste of bear, snake, boar, and deer tended to get old after a while and even Diana was craving something different. She had loaded the groceries into Pluto's bag, carrying the rest in a woven basket. Diana looked up into the sky and by the looks of it was almost noon. She let out a groan, leaning against Pluto as they walked back to the temple. They had been out longer than she wanted to be and she hoped he didn't go anywhere.

As they arrived the temple, Pluto perked up at a seemingly familiar scent. Diana was intrigued as he had never reacted to Jahan like that before. The sky suddenly grew darker than ever. A storm? Her thoughts were harshly interrupted by a sharp sound and a sudden gust of wind. She winced, rubbing her ears. They were ringing. Diana would look towards the temple, noticing an angel like figure that resembled Jahan. It was glowing and had... wings? She had never felt more confused in her entire life yet the sight left her in awe. There had never been anything like it. It was something you would only hear about through stories.

Suddenly, the transformation ended, leaving a collapsed Jahan in it's place. Her instincts kicked in as she placed down the basket she was holding to rush over to him. However, she stopped mid way, biting her lip. There was still a tinge of worry in her eyes yet she calmed herself to walk towards him. Diana kneeled down to his level, placing a hand on his forehead. "You're alright?" she asked, removing her hand. He didn't have a fever but he was clearly tired. "What was that?"

Before she could even listen to him, her head turned to look behind her. What she saw was a very familiar face. "Rima? Are you alright?" she asked, nervousness sounding in her voice. Diana hadn't expected Rima to be there but she looked just as shocked as Diana felt herself. What happened here was very weird. Even for her. It had Pluto in a defensive mode. He was letting out a deep growl towards Jahan.
✦ word count | notes | tag ✦

beasts:

The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA 001
The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA 002The Tempest | Social | JAJA| RIMA 003

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

rima fahim

With her attention focused upon Jahan, Rima hadn’t a clue that Diana had arrived next to her when she did. As the woman started to speak up, it would suddenly shake Rima out of her deep trance.

Jumping back a bit from shock, she would quickly scan Diana head to toe, just to reaffirm to herself of who it was that surprised her.  

“O-Oh, I’m fine. When d-did you get here, Diana?” Rima would stumble upon her greeting, her eyes quickly going back onto the now-unconconscious Jahan. The man’s once seemingly healthy body had began to suddenly show signs of injury, blood now leaking from his nostrils.

Surprisingly enough though, it wouldn’t take Rima very long to realize something was wrong. This man was injured in some way and for whatever reason now. She hadn’t a clue of what was actually wrong with him, but that’s why she had recently developed something to help her out with situations like these. She would begin by tightening the grip on her Headless Caster, moving it closer to her face.

After the catalyst reached eye-level with her, Rima would begin to whisper a few words under her breath. Once they had been spoken, the wand would flare up with a powerful gleam of purple light and rukh, which would pierce into the pupils of the magician who cast it. This would begin to change the color of the girl’s once-golden eyes, morphing them into a more lightish pink/purple color.

Her expression would suddenly shift into something a bit more serious, her eyes would start to map out Jahan’s spread-out body. She was now capable of viewing a strong glowing aura around the man and the other living-beings around him. His aura was somewhat faint, showing signs of major exhaustion throughout his body. However, it was clear that he was not in immediate danger, thankfully.

With Rima’s eyes switching back onto Diana, she would begin to relay what she had learned. “U-Um, yeah. He’s really tired.” She would say in a deadpan tone of voice. Despite feeling incredibly useful by saying this, in reality she couldn’t have stated something more obvious.

Whatever the case, Rima was simply comforted by the fact that he was going to be okay. At first she thought he might of died because he pushed himself too hard, and obviously she didn’t want that sort of blood on her hands. He seemed like a pretty cool guy after all, so it would have really been a shame to see him go so fast.

magoi ( 350 / 380 )stamina ( 80 / 80 )

Abilities Used:

---

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

His body collapsed into her own as he fell unconscious, his nose gushing with blood. Diana looked to Rima for guidance and noticed her eyes were glowing a different color than normal as she held her staff close to her face. She seemed to be using magic in some manner that Diana did not know about. Rima gave her a sense of peace when she let her know he was going to be okay. A gentle smile of relief formed from her worried expression. "That's good." While she wasn't close to him, he was still a friend to her.

Diana gazed back at Jahan and gently re-positioned his body to lay flat on the ground. She knelt down next to his head, taking it into her lap. Her body was leaned slightly over his head to shield him from the rain. Drops of water beaded up at the ends of her hair, cascading onto his cheeks. Diana used a bit of her dress to wipe the blood off of his nose. As she stared at his face, he seemed a bit more familiar than he did before.

Her memory flashed back to when she saw his sudden transformation. She expected to be shocked by it but she felt she had seen it at one time despite never seeing it before. "What happened to you?" Her voice trailed off in a whisper as she pushed his hair out of his face. The form she saw him take was a mystery to her. "It would be good to let him sleep for now. Rima, is there any blankets on Pluto we could cover him with?" she asked, looking over towards the magician. "Maybe for the rest of us too. It's raining really hard," she laughed.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

rima fahim

Before Diana adjusted her position to be closer to Jahan, Rima reached her hand out to give her friend a pat on the back. Had Diana already met this self-proclaimed “emperor of the world”? She certainly was giving off the vibe that they had met before somewhere, especially after Diana had actually moved the man’s head into her lap. The sight was oddly warming to witness, but inevitably would create an empty feeling inside the magician’s stomach. Jealousy? She wasn’t entirely sure what it was, other than the feeling was something she hadn’t witnessed before now.

Rima watched as Diana treated the man ever-so tenderly, going even so far to push the hair out of his eyes. Inserting a gentle whisper into his ear, Diana would look back up to Rima in order to ask for a favor.

“Blankets? A-Ah, of course. I’ll go get them right away..” Rima’s voice would start to trail off, her feet moving before she had even finished her sentence.

She couldn’t help but look back at the two again, as she walked over towards Pluto. If her mind had been any more distant at the time, she would have collided directly into the beast. Bumping gently into his stomach, she couldn’t help but let out of a nervous laugh at her clumsiness. She would gently move one of her hands in order to pat the creature on his side, giving him a decent scratch to top it off.  

After bonding a little bit with Diana’s companion, she would quickly obtain the blankets she had been requested to obtain. After getting a good grip on all of them, she would quickly pace herself back to towards the duo in order to hand them out, keeping one for herself. The one she held onto was one Diana had personally given her in the past, a nice and warm pelt from beast she must have slain. “Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in petting Pluto.”

Dragging it alongside her as she walked, she would place herself up against one of the many stone pillars surrounding them. Her gaze was distant, yet persistent at the same time. Without even really realizing it, her eyes would continue to stay glued on Diana as she held onto the stranger.

Her hands would quickly begin to take over, wrapping the large pelt around her cold body. It brought a warm sense of comfort to her being.

magoi ( 350 / 380 )stamina ( 80 / 80 )

Abilities:

---

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana pulled the luxurious pelt over Jahan, making sure he was covered up. She looked over to Rima, beckoning with her hand for her to come closer as she lied her own blanket on top of him. It wasn't nearly as high quality as his but the wolf pelt was just as warm. The faint scent of honeysuckle seeping off of it graced her nostrils. She filled her bags with the flower as it kept things fresh. Pluto had found a spot under the awning to keep dry, staring out into the courtyard.

She stared into the gentle flames of the pit beside them. The lumber cracked and spit tiny embers up into the air. In the face of such a bright, warm light, something felt familiar to her. Diana placed her hand on his head, stroking his hair with her thumb. Her thoughts wandered as she watched the fire.

"Do you think fate intertwined our lives for a reason? This... all seems so familiar."

Her voice was soft and was filled with a love she had rarely shown. The faith she had poured into this concept called fate was faltering. There was a light feeling in the air and Rima would notice a bit of pink rukh fluttering around Diana. She had a soft smile on her face. Diana was grateful she had met all the wonderful people she had during her time in Kou. However, the mood would shift and her happiness would melt into a frown. Her rukh would be taken over by a black hue and the air would grow somber for a moment.

"I wonder how long this will last," she whispered, turning her focus back onto Jahan. "Even a king needs his sleep. You should rest." Diana had quickly changed the subject, briefly smiling at the man. "You as well, Rima," she said, looking towards the magician. "We can find answers in the morning." She yawned and closed her eyes, continuing to run her fingers through his hair. Diana would begin to hum a soft tune. It was one her mother had used to put her to sleep and it had became one that she used to soothe Rima and now Jahan. Her rukh returned to normal, disappearing into the air as her mind stilled.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana woke to an uncomfortable pressure on her head and a slight ache in her back. She felt a warm hand press up against her forehead, moving through her hair. It felt good. She shifted her arms out from under her, reaching out for him. He was rather close to her. She placed her hand on his shoulder and lifted herself upwards by wrapping her arms around his neck. Her legs were numb from the position she was sitting in the entire night. There was a faint tingling sensation coming back to them but she wasn't able to use them very well. "You have to carry me. I can't move." Diana's voice was low, like a whisper and a bit raspy. Her throat felt dry.

She took a deep breath into his neck. His scent was comforting. Diana was still exhausted. She felt the opposite of well rested. "You looked really cool yesterday," she paused, letting out a light yawn, "When you used magic." Her grip around his neck tightened as she stretched her back briefly before loosening again. "How do you do that?" She was genuinely curious about his abilities. Diana hadn't seen anything like it before. She had only experienced the skills of magicians and the mysterious items called magic tools. However, he didn't seem to have either of those. She was certain he was of her kin and they had no way to use magic.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

After a bit of persuasion by Diana, Rima decided it would be better for them all to sleep close-kit. While Jahan didn’t exactly come off as a bad guy to her, something about his presence made her uneasy. Perhaps it was because of how well Diana and him seemed to be getting along? That still wasn’t any excuse for her to be feeling the way she did. Either way, she was going to be keeping a close watch on him from now on.

Inching her way towards them, Rima would take a spot directly behind Diana. She would grip the sides of her fur blanket and raise it above her head, covering her face. If it wasn’t already for the recurring nightmares, this feeling in her chest was enough to keep her awake all night.

"I wonder how long this will last," she whispered, turning her focus back onto Jahan. "Even a king needs his sleep. You should rest." Diana had quickly changed the subject, briefly smiling at the man. "You as well, Rima," she said, looking towards the magician. "We can find answers in the morning."

“I’ll do my best…” The magician would mumble under her breath, pressing her face up against the warm fur of her throw, which was borderline pressing up against Diana’s back.

---

As night faded into morning, the light from the newly-risen sun would break through the fur of her blanket. Her baggy eyes now blinking, breaking from the thought-trance she had put herself under all night, thinking of the future, the past, and everything in-between. The sound of Jahan’s voice would finally get her attention, as he lead into a pat on her bare head as she uncovered herself.

"Its time we rise"

Rima would slowly rise up from her spot, standing up and pressing both of her hands into her back, giving it a good stretch. She’d then begin wiping the crust that had formed in her tired eyes, blinking to regain focus in them. Last night was not a good night at all. In-fact, it was unusually more stressful than normal. This was because her chest still felt heavy from the mixed emotions going throughout her head.

“Good morning.” She’d say, yawning and giving her body yet another stretch. Rima watched as Diana wriggled on the ground, hindered by an uncomfortable night of rest. Her voice sounded unusually raspy, likely the result of needing some water. However, she would get straight to the point and begin asking Jahan what was on her mind.

While Rima was in-fact very interested in what Jahan had displayed yesterday, her mind was side-tracked with more emotional matters. She would keep an ear open and listen to what he had to say, but her attention would be a bit more focused on Diana than him.

After Diana was done asking her questions, and whatever Jahan had to say, Rima would confront Diana about needing some water. -- “Hey, Diana...Jahan, should I go get some water for all of us? My mouth feels like cotton.”

---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum