You are not connected. Please login or register

Checking the list. [Social/Jaja/]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Peace oddly enough existed at this conjecture, as the sun began to set on the Kou skies. As the vibrant hues of orange, gold, and red painted the sky, with blue just hinting at the edge a certain woman was ending her own tasks for the day. Her sandals clicking on the ground as she was dressed more casually today than she was on most days, at least as of late due to that civil war and her working on her fortress and building herself a private army. Her silk dress hugging her hips, its dark blue fabric matching her hair as one of her pale large legs would slip through the slit in the Kou-inspired clothing she had made for her. She wore a separate blue robing, that was open and her chest was wrapped with a bandage. She still carried her spear on her back and held a small metal compass in her hand, it was a dirty silver but Ani liked it simply liked it because it was a box that had a sliding top. It definitely could be useful and Ani wanted to clean it up herself but maybe she'd get someone to make it look nicer for her.

Despite thinking about her small gift she was reminded that she was still doing something, her arm tightening on a chain as she felt her cart bumping. "Anything fall out?" She asked herself as she turned the side to see if anything had fallen out, her entrancing eyes spotting a halberd and a ballista bolt that had both fallen out. "Well, at least I didn't lose any parts to the actual ballista." She said chuckling to herself once again as she lifted both supplies with one hand and throwing them into the cart before she would slowly make it to the front of her cart, picking up her chain once again.

Ani worked her way out to the outskirts of the city, smirking from haul she had. She was able to procure quite a lot for her store without bargaining much due to her involvement in the nearby conflicts. However, Ani wanted to make one small detour first of all. From the moment her pink eyes opened and her hair fluttered in the placid breeze she hadn't a thing to eat. The Azure Amazon probably being an odd sight as she walked through a street food district, people selling food, and even a few stall shops she could dine at. Soon enough the indulgent woman would become a bit lost in thought, her towering frame and exposed abs only made more intimidating by her pulling a cart with one hand and a chain. Soon enough it got a slight bit worse as she drooled in her daydreaming, her stomach rumbling as she thought of dinner.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Checking the list. [Social/Jaja/] CqM1zND

Checking the list. [Social/Jaja/] 1ZZ5IgG

Checking the list. [Social/Jaja/] LO0Knk3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

A voice rang in Ani's ears from above, and a flash of memories hit her all at once. The Imuchakk woman didn't care if he would want it or not, in fact, she hadn't even intended to search him out to inform him of her condition. However, he had appeared before her and even called for her to join him. Her stomach growling as she let out a soft sigh and gripped the chain in her hand. Her eyes peering around before she tied the chain to a post and covering the top with a tarp she secured with rope. Once again peering up at Jahan, he deserved to know.

In a flash, the Imuchakk woman had gone from standing next to her cart to climbing up the side of the building Jahan sat on the balcony of. In what would look like a blur of azure to most she had quickly made her way up and throwing herself over the side of the balcony and her sandals landing with a soft click as the towering woman looked down at him, her short, rough, spiky, lapiz locks messily decorating her pale face, a small pant leaving her soft pink lips. Her dress and robes cascading back down into shape as one of her large hands rested on her hip. "Tea for me, and I could go for—a bite."

A friendly smile sat on her lips as she sat down across from him casually, every movement gracious as she laid her cheek against her palm, looking down a tad to meet her eyes with his."Here I was, ready to go spend the rest of the night breaking sandbags." A soft chuckle escaping her lips as she looked around for someone to bring her food, the Amazon's stomach growling to herself as her appetite seemed endless as of late. "—But with you here at least I have something that won't break easily."

Her pink mesmerizing eyes glazed with playfulness and passion for a moment like a teasing flare of that night, the memory still running hot. Her eyes closed and she stretched in her chair, every muscle in Ani's body flexing for a moment. It was obvious that she had not been slacking with her training, maybe even increased the intensity. As she relaxed she opened her eyes once again and having calmed down, she might as well enjoy a nice dinner regardless of how he'd react to the news, planning to tell him after pleasantries. "It's good to see someone ya know in these chaotic times."

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Her head turned away, but part of her eyes lingered on the male, there was little she knew about him. She was even ignorant of the lion's blood within Jahan. As the waitress asked for their orders and Jahan let her know what she planned on anyways she would chuckle, the soft amused noise sounding content. "Be a dear and fry up as much game as you want, season it however and bring it back with a pot of tea." She said her soft pink lips curling into a ludic smirk.

As the waitress the left Ani knew she wasn't going to drink the beer, the Imuchakk midwives had taught her plenty at her father's request, and her own curiosities, most intoxicants being advised against. Her thoughts of this being reminded by her Jahan's words, and as his mind wandered, her own thoughts would begin to drift. He seemed enthused about Ani, he would most likely take the news of the kid excitedly. However, Ani completely planned on taking the kid with her where she goes and as she tries to achieve her own goals.She didn't plan on separating him from the unexpected, but the kid would travel with her and Jahan would be allowed to see them when he desires.

As she thought about Jahan and the child she began to think more of her and Jahan's child she began to think more of Jahan for a moment. Her eyes broke the drifting gaze and looked upon him, he always shared sweet words and sentiments while also seemingly giving her worship as a woman. She could tell there was probably something off about him, but Ani enjoyed his company passionate or not. When she wasn't around the self-proclaimed king she rarely thought of him with how her life was, but at the times she was reminded of him, or when she was around him she couldn't help but smirk and playfully tease the boy. Ani had her goals and he had his, their futures were on their own only connected by the life in her.

"You're like a song whose beauty I forget until I hear it again." She spoke softly and saying her thought aloud, realizing she spoke the silence she leaned back in her chair, her hand resting under the scar on her left eye as they squinted her lips curling into sybaritic, impish grin as her words came out heavy, deep, coquettish, and abiding. "Good— I'm pregnant Jahan."

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani was not surprised by the suddenness of Jaja's actions, since he first introduced himself to her she had noticed he was quick to follow his desires and own thoughts, it was a bit charming to Ani and she chuckled a small bit as he was soon enough close to her, pressing his ear to her stomach after gathering quite a bit of attention in the restaurant. For the most part her stomach was still flat with her abs, but she herself knew that wouldn't last for much longer with how fast her people grew even with the unknown influences of the king candidate's blood.

She would let him speak and sit there for a moment, the towering and gracious woman would slow reach down and press her pale and somewhat calloused hand to his cheek. It was obvious the woman never stopped working and she had no plans on slowing down with said plans despite her condition.

Finally, she began to speak. "Yes have your fun, but this is just a part of life and I plan on fulfilling my responsibilities while I seek my own goals."  The words left her lips easily, and they came out sweetly. Ani had no plans to sway her life but she also had no plans to forcefully keep a child from their father. Ani would go where she pleased and do as she pleased and that would be the fact regardless of what course she lands herself on.

"I'm sure they'll be very beautiful, but I'm also guessing they'll be like a maelstrom." She chucked before looking away a bit as she thought to herself. Whether or not this had happened Ani felt like there were some things she needed to get done, hopefully before she'd need to consider her long-term plan for raising her child and running a mercenary corps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum