You are not connected. Please login or register

Bikini Party! [Social/Sara]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 29/12/20, 10:14 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It wasn't clear about what was in the black haired magician's mind when she decided to go to Bosutawa Island. It was not like she got stressed with all the clan helping things and it didn't seem like she need a vacation to clear her mind and get some refreshing. But when the young magician looked at the vast ocean with her golden colored eyes while she was standing on the sand, it was clear that she came only for the fun on the beach itself.

Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] B90067148a18e2723e90c965a9691bea--rwby-fanart-rwby-anime

The magician who was wearing her black colored swimsuit with her signature bow on the top of her head began to stretch her body properly as a precaution before she go to swim on the ocean. Well, she didn't want to get any cramps because that would be bad.

She was not alone though, both Haku and Kuzunoha were there with her, exercising a little bit before they ran towards the water alongside with their master. She loved it when the water splashed into her body and she would begin to swim on it, trying to have some fun.

2Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 29/12/20, 10:37 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

It had been quite a journey for Sara, as she thought back to the start of it all. She had been a guard for Lagi and the pair had done something that should not have been done they had sex, it was fun but after she became pregnant she became paranoid. She had left her child in the care of Lagi and had vanished from the area, the fear she would be killed to remove any claim she had on the throne made her disappear from the public eye.

She really had been through a lot and then the offer of power came to her and she drank this potion that changed her life forever, she became a giant with an insatiable appetite for human flesh. She went on a rage eating and consuming over and over until she was finally saved. This person helped her in her darkest times when she nearly converted to Black Rukh now having changed to the good her Rukh was white and pure now. She owed them so much but all they wanted was her to change the world for the better.

She had made her way to the beach as she had to find unique sources of water to clean herself. She was so massive in size she could not use normal things to bathe she would begin to walk on the beach spotting a small target. She was sure her earthquake causing steps likely would get the girls attention.

"Hello down there, do not mind me I need to bathe myself, as you can imagine being this size it's a bit hard."

She would walk into the water and head deep enough to fully submerge herself, it was very likely the woman had never seen someone this big before. She would lift her head up and let out a relieved sigh as she began to scrub her arms before moving onto her hair. Sadly no shampoo was really made in the size she needed so her hair was a big mess.

"The beach is really nice isn't it, the name is Sara Mcdonald, on a search for the man I love, who knows where he is these days with his ambition I am sure he's become powerful. I have had little luck finding him though, it makes me doubt I can ever find him, Lagi is his name but I lost track of anywhere he is long ago. I assume he must be using g an alias now, plus I doubt he wants to see me after I abandoned him with a child. I was in a dark place for a long time and need to prove a lot before he would ever trust me again no matter how much I love him."

3Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 08/01/21, 01:13 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion would return to the Bosutawa Islands, the place where his relationship with Dalia was severed once and for all. He had tried to make a special occasion for her, but more than just ingratitude, she had revealed his secret in front of many. He recalled the words he wrote to her just rhe day before the incident, how he was happy to have someone in his life that wasn't just a slave who depended on him and followed his orders completely.

He would fly over the Bosutawa Islands wistfully looking to the horizon. As he looked down before heading out, he saw a familiar figure. The same one he saw while courting the Toh clan. He would reach into his chest pocket, and use his origami caller to dial Noir.

"The view from here is great."

He would descend down on his carpet, in the middle of Sara's speech only to realize just who it was, the woman he was split up from during their trip to Imuchakk.

"Oh Solomon. You're alive, Sara?"

The man was completely stunned, a second pang of guilt struck him as he had completely forgotten sbout Sara, did he only come into peoples live to ruin them? He would wipe away those thoughts as best as he could. "How is your wolf?"

4Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 12/01/21, 09:50 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir was surprised that the wave got super strong when she was swimming around, then it seemed like the sun got covered by something the moment the water got darker. As she reached the surface, she would see a gigantic woman with green colored hair, talking to her, saying that she had to bath herself on the beach due to her size. “Sure.” The magician, awed by the appearance of the woman, could only nod and let her do what she wanted. Although she would feel a little bit inferior as she noticed some... bigger body parts that the giantess had as she looked down to her own particular body parts.

The sound coming from her origami caller would snap her back to reality and she would recognize the voice as Eight’s, mentioning that the view was great from somewhere, confusing Noir. But before she could ask what was the meaning behind the man’s words, the woman who was taking a bath began to introduce herself and mentioned that she was looking for her love. The name of her loved one rang a bell on Noir’s head, of course, he was her trainer before even though he changed his name to something else now as he threw away his own past. “My name is Noir Ecryola, Miss. It is a pleasure to meet you.” The young girl would bow her head politely, “The man you love, is he Lagi El Nagi? The former emperor of the Reim Empire?” If it was really him whom Sara meant, then Noir would ask her another question, “If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave him and your child?” It might make the woman feel hostility from the way Noir’s ask, but it was just her way of speaking and currently she had to know if Sara was going to be a threat for the current Lagi or not. That man had been going through a lot of hard times...

Noir would notice Eight after she finished asking the question to the woman, surprised to find out that he knew Sara. The world was small after all. “Are you two friends with each other?” She would tilt her head, lowering her guard upon knowing that both Eight and Sara knew each other.

5Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 13/01/21, 11:03 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara heard a familiar voice as she heard eight talk. Well if it wasn't the man that abandoned her in the frozen tundra and saying he feels bad about it. The past was the past but she still wanted to deck him in the face. She heard the woman begin to speak as well, she asked by Lagis full name and even knew he was the emperor. So she had to have close connections with him maybe this was the key to her finding her lost love.

"Eight we will need to talk more later, I still owe you a punch in the face for abandoning me in the frozen tundra. As for Lagi yes that is the man I had a child with, his name is Sabin and he should be around twelve now. Despite my appearance, I was not always this form I used to be a Fanalis."

She would listen further to the woman as she would ask a very personal question. Sara clearly had anger on her face as she stepped forward and looked down at the woman, she had her reasons but this woman was not someone she even knew.

"Not that it's any of your business but it was because of my paranoia thinking the enemy would target me to get to Lagi. I was not strong enough to stand at his side and feared they would use me to harm or kill him. So I vanished far from anyone's sight and kept out of his life and Sabin, but now I feel I am strong enough to be at his side."

She would motion with her head as her wolf came from hiding and looked at the two, he had been watching the entire time in case he needed to take action but things seemed calm.

"He had been observing the both of you in case you got violent, thankfully I am sure we are all civil people, and that isn't really a worry for me."

Sara would begin to step out of the water with waterfalls of water sliding down her very voluptuous curves. As she made it to shore she would wait for the others to speak, she felt annoyed but she was more than ready to let the past be the past her mentor taught her this and she had changed as a person.

6Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 16/01/21, 01:32 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Abandoned you? I thought you abandoned me. At least you had that wolf to protect you. My mice, they couldn't handle the cold. They all died there." From a joking tone, to nonchalance. There was no mistaking the coldness in Hyperions voice regarding the life of creatures he was responsible for.

It had seemed as if Noir knew of Sara's ex love, probably someone from Sara's past before meeting him. "Oh wow, sounds like you two have some friends in common. But hey, Sara, lemme make this whole 'abandoning' thing up to you. I know a strong man, and he has created an oasis for people like us. Ones who are no longer human, fanalis, magicians or Imuchakk. His name is Jynx and his stronghold is named Tartarus in Heliohapt. He believes in equality when others might not see it for us, and I am royalty to his new up and coming nation. You are more than welcome to come."

Hyperion would turn his attention to the black wolf, crouching down to meet it at eye level, showing his palm to the creature with no fear, hoping to call it over.

7Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 21/01/21, 09:26 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would look right towards Sara, locking her unwavering golden eyes with the giantess' orbs. She had no fear, but she didn't have any intention to pick a fight as well. "I apologize, I know that is not my business." She would say while motioning her hand towards Haku who was growling because he noticed the intimidation from the other woman, wanting to stop him to make the situation became worse. "It's just... That man had been through a lot, Ms. Mcdonald. I have to know whether you are telling the truth or not, however, judging from how you reacted, it seemed it was not a lie." She would sigh, couldn't help but to feel worried about Lagi. "Just like you, I care about him. He is a previous old friend of mine and I wish him all the happiness he can get."

The magician would stand still as the woman stepped out from the water, noticing the wolf that seemed to be her companion, came out from his hiding. As she saw Hyperion tried to befriend the wolf, Noir would shift her gaze back towards Sara, "I might be able to send him a letter and based on what he would reply to me, I would let you know..."

8Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 26/01/21, 12:39 pm

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara listened to eight talk about a place built for people like them, she was unsure who would want a bunch of monsters to be their nation. The name Jynx was not one she knew but then again anyone willing to deal with the world's hate couldn't be that bad of a person. The fact eight was royalty now certainly surprised her as she couldn't help but laugh a bit, she never expected a person like him would become nobility.

When Noir began to speak it appeared she was testing Sara to see if she was genuine as she mentioned Lagi had a really hard time making Sara look away as she was the reason he had been all alone. She ran away from her problems because she feared for her son's life but in reality, she was just a coward running from such responsibilities and burdens. She was sure Lagi would want to see her, even if it was just to meet her yell at her and tell her begone she was prepared for that. She abandoned him and her child for years, it was not going to be simple to just walk back into his life.

"You being royalty is quite shocking, but I guess if the man in charge sees the greatness that lurks below your shell he can't be that bad. As for you Noir, sure send that letter, I would like to talk to him even if he tells me he never wants to see me again I have accepted this fate. This can be closure for both of us to stop standing still in time and move forward, he could also accept me back which would of course make me very happy. I ran from my responsibilities for far too long, It time to be an adult and accept the punishment for my past, you cannot move forward without having the closure of the past."

She would look at the two and smile, she only wished she could get smaller, to be able to talk to them normally, sometimes being a giant was a pain. Plus how could she have relations with Lagi if she could not shrink down in size, and in an instant suddenly she felt smaller, her giant clothing covering her body. She peeked from inside of the clothes realizing she was buck naked and rubbed her head laughing nervously.

"I was unaware I could shrink down in size I had never wished to get smaller before now. This is awkward as I don't have clothes that fit now... at least I know I can be my old height and not a huge beast when I deal with Lagi if he wants me back at all."

9Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 30/01/21, 04:50 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While walking with an umbrella in order to shield himself from the sun, Lagi looked around in his regular black garb, enjoying the peaceful times that Kina has had to offer. He wasn't always interested in destruction, he had liked things like this as well. Everyone deserved to have one of these moments where you aren't constantly thinking about it. However, he did admittedly overhear the talks about Tartarus and eight's nobility. With his danger sense, he was able to pick up on it, and was more than happy to talk to the new ogre about it.

But it's with the same trait that made him unsure of approaching, there was a lot of talks in regards to the "Lagi" name, who did she know? Or better yet, how did she know him.

"Why are you looking for a dead person anyway? Didn't you hear the rumors? He perished in the outskirts of teim and his dragon was murdered as well. So what makes you think he's alive?"
Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Bleach-Tensa-Zangetsu-Cosplay-Costume-63465-0

10Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 09/02/22, 06:35 pm

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Another person arrived as Sara tried the clothes around her as much as she could to cover herself. She was unsure who this man was but she smiled, no way the man that had her child would be dead. He was far too strong-willed and always had backup plans to avoid death, he would never die foolishly.

"You ask why I am looking for a dead man, there is no way the father of my child would die so easily, if anything he would become stronger and more powerful. He has such pride in himself and such desire for power there is simply no way he would die as the rumors say. So even if you tell me one hundred times this woman isn't gonna believe you, I just know he is alive and well. I am sure he is hiding who he is scheming something it is what he does but I became stronger to be able to be with him, I won't be a burden any longer to Lagi."

11Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 10/02/22, 11:44 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi tried his very best to make sure that his emotions didn't show here. He tried, and he even thought about lying, but then he changed his mind about lying about his identity. "Sara...it's me. I'm sure that you would have sniffed me out but you no longer look the same as you used to. What happened to you? Did someone do this to you or did you make the choice on your own to be a dungeon beast. " Lagi felt a little afraid to come closer, but it wasn't because he was scared of death or a fight. He just didn't know how to put a handle on his emotions when it comes to the opposite sex, especially if they meant something to him and hurt him in the past.

"Sabin is fine.....I named him Sabin..... he's being raised well. But as you can see, I had an accident, but it was the only way to preserve my life. My dragon, unfortunately, passed away. That's why....I look like this. "

12Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 11/02/22, 12:25 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

The second Sara heard the way he spoke her eyes began to water, she had not seen him in so long and had finally gained enough power to not fear about being a weak link. If someone did target her they would be in for a rude awakening she was very strong and powerful and quite capable of fighting if she had to. She would rush toward him and attempt to hug him, her eyes filled with tears, the man she had always loved was alive, she knew there was no way he could have died. As for looks she did not mind, she had changed herself and choose to become stronger for his sake.

"Is it really you... I have looked for so long but lost the trail when you changed names. As for myself, I choose to become this, I had to get stronger for your sake and now I am much stronger. Sabin is fine I am glad to hear, where have you been and what have you been up to, I have been traveling discovering myself, and preparing for the day I finally could meet you again."

13Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 11/02/22, 02:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I'd hug you but... I can't stay out in the sun long...so I need the umbrella.." There was something that Lagi wanted to know though. "Sara, within the eight years of you being away and me knowing you, I've met you a total of three times in my entire life, including this one. Once during my reign as king while you were my bodyguard. Second, in Kou while I had some business to attend to for my import exports. And now, here. Sara, you were gone after that night, and i never saw you again in years, then you just drop off our son and leave. You had no faith in my power to protect you, nevertheless, you were supposed to be the protecting as the kings guard. As much as I'm happy to see you, it's going to take some time for me to forgive you, because you acted incredibly irresponsible and our son doesn't even know who you are. He remembers vaguely..... and all i say are good things... "

Taking a deep breath, Lagi tried to get his emotions under control.

"It's funny that it's coming from me but..all this power..is it worth it? Was it worth our relationship?"

14Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 11/02/22, 04:57 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara listened and understood, he was trying to hide his emotions but she had broken his heart many times, how could he trust her she understood this. She had reasons for everything but those were just excuses because she had been a coward, that is why she had taken on this form. She was no longer going to be a coward, no she was going to prove she was not ever leaving again. If he trusted her enough to let her be by his side she would show him just how much power this new form offered. As for his ambition she did wonder what to say, he had got so strong but he was so alone because of it.

"I understand needing to gain trust I honestly have not earned it, I ran from the slight sight of trouble over and over again and it took a lot of soul searching to come to with my inner demons. I am sorry I left you alone for so long, despite how strong you got you had no one to share it with, climbing higher and higher you found yourself even more isolated. I promise I won't let you feel this way anymore. I will take the time it needs to gain your trust and until then I offer to be a strong ally. I imagine you as a man being always one to seek power has gained an enemy or two, they cant use me as a target now, however."

She did want to see her son, but she knew she had to earn her right to see her son she abandoned, she had no right to demand to see him. In time she would see him and she was sure he would hate her a little, she never saw him since he was so young.

15Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 13/02/22, 12:33 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You'll need to be a whole lot stronger than you are now. But this will be fine for the time being. Once I make a place for...... maybe...one day.....a place for people like us...dungeon beasts. It'll be a safe place where no harm will befall you. The closest thing I heard of a community like that was in Kina, the morihanna clan. I think I'd like to observe them, but those plans might change. I have a place now called Tartarus, I'm working hard to make it the official capital for dungeon beasts. " It was wishful thinking, but it's something that Lagi would want to do. "So what are you planning to do now? I mean, besides soak up the sun's rays?"

16Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 20/02/22, 10:01 pm

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Making a place for people like them sounds nice but the world would certainly see this as a great danger. Having so much power in one spot would scare the world, which could unite the entire world against the place. She had heard of Kina but never has she visited this location, so many places she needed to see how they governed and learn a thing or two about politics, you cant simply crush the world from, what she saw on her journey you had to manipulate the world.

"I am unsure of my plans my plan was to find you and I did, but I have a lot more soul searching to do, I want to visit various lands and learn how to become political. In this world pure power won't get you ahead, you need to negotiate and tread along thin lines, if you want your nation to come to fruition the first step will be to prove you belong. The second is you may need to make some guarantees you won't try to destroy the world, they see us as monsters and many monsters in one spot are a serious threat to world balance. So I suggest allowing me to be considered as a diplomat to travel the world and speak on terms of the nation, of course, any deals I try to strike I will wait for word of your acceptance. This would allow me to learn to become political while also keeping your know actions hidden."

She would wait for his response, she was a strong fighter but she had to learn to fight mentally, to be able to hide her hatred, and learn to manipulate people to her will.

17Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 22/02/22, 11:53 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"More soul searching huh?" Well, that was to be expected. She probably had a lot to do, so Lagi wasn't trying to take it personally. Sara was who she was, a wanderer. As long as she understood that she had a place that she could call home, it would have to be enough for Lagi. "Promises to not destroy the world? I wouldn't be so foolish to present myself to a country with such outlandish claims. Dungeon beasts deserve to live and have normal lives without prejudice as well. The world being saved or destroyed is of no concern to me. You have no idea how many times I put my life on the line for the sake of other countries without expecting anything in return. Do you hear them calling me a hero?"

He was bitter, but he also knew that trying to change the worldview was like a needle in a haystack. If there was something he truly wanted and the destruction of the world was linked to the path, he would take it. At the same time, he felt as if he had as much as he could want, he didn't know if his desires could be piqued even further. "People who know of me also know of my power, I'm not easy to defeat. But I know my limitations, as long as I have people to protect, I can't just rampage whenever I want. So I sincerely doubt people will seek to destroy the very thing that keeps me grounded, like you. I will make no promises of the sort, but no... I don't seek to destroy the world, Sara. "

Sighing a bit, Lagi rubbed his face.

"If you want to be a diplomat, be my guest, but at least become stronger so that you can protect yourself. What you have isn't enough for me to let you on your own, and if you can't convince me...you can't represent Tartarus. I don't want you to be a target. Citizenship there is a birthright for dungeon beasts, but not enough for people to assume instant affiliation, so if you deny it, they have no reason to suspect you. It's saying a lot if you are just as strong as our son, but he will pass you at this rate."

18Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 13/03/22, 10:58 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She could hear his sadness when he said more soul searching, no she didn't want that anymore she wanted to make sure she was strong enough to be helpful to him. As for his words about the world she was glad to hear, despite feeling like she wanted to crush humans. They lie, deceive, and refuse to change treating other races like equals. No Lagi was never called a hero but in her eyes, he was her hero, despite always running away from her feelings he still did so much to make a safe world for their son.

"Even if the world never says you are a hero to me and I am sure Sabin you are a hero, you strive to make a world safe for us even if others disagree with your ideas of a safe world."

People certainly knew of his power but it did not mean behind his back powerful alliances were not forming to take him down. Many feared dungeon beasts and a city like this was the greatest threat to human superiority of the world.
He did not promise not to destroy the world but like herself, if they had to do so in order to protect what was most important both likely would go down this path.

He also said he would not approve of her being a diplomat unless she could prove her strength she had plans to do this, she would take care of her fake parents. She knew they would have a mercenary group protecting them and may even start a conflict in Reim to make sure they are dead. She would not let such false people exist, who knew the next Fanalis they would brainwash or the numbers they had under brainwashing. She would never let them live in such a lie, they needed to be set free and even if it means going to war with Reim to get to them she would, that was her resolve.

"Lagi, I plan to take out my false parents, the ones that had brainwashed me to hate my own kind, they will have mercenary forces and likely brainwashed Fanalis like I was telling them humans were superior and that they were enhanced, humans. While I do not wish to harm them I can't make promises I won't piss off Reim in my actions to kill those false parents. You want me to prove myself then this will be my mission, if I can pull this off it should prove myself more than worthy."

19Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] Empty Re: Bikini Party! [Social/Sara] 13/03/22, 04:42 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I don't know about all that, but thanks for the compliment Sara. I really appreciate it. " Even if one person were to notice and accept that the things that Lagi has done that were good as a fact, he didn't mind. This was enough for him, It wasn't like Lagi needed anything else or anything more. There were times that he did try, even if it was out of looking at the bigger picture or to his own benefit, he did. The power his dark metal vessel was his to use as he saw fit, and if it utterly refused, Lagi was still strong without it.

"False parents? Not sure if you ever mentioned this in the past before. Nevertheless, you have a deal. Pulling this off successfully with no mishaps. With this, put the past behind you, Sara. I've learned the hard way that chasing ghosts of the past, makes you blind to the present."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum