You are not connected. Please login or register

The Afterparty. [Sara/Social]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Afterparty. [Sara/Social] on 14/06/18, 12:32 am

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
The fanalis created distance and squandered some time from the tavern and the events with the doctor and the ex-slave. Alexander was a little suspicious of both of them, but they both had their merits. The doctor helped him keep a client and seemed to only be protecting Sara, and did not bare a personal grudge against him. Then, despite Sara hurting his own clientele and putting her hatred for slavers on notice, she had slipped him a note. The note revealed an address and a later time to meet with the Fanalis in a private and intimate setting. Eight could only imagine that Sara was going to kill him in the privacy of her room and dispose of him secretly, but Eight was willing to take the risk of her assault for the chance of enslaving her once more, as the prize of owning a fanalis would be worth it.

Eight made sure the bring his rats for this occasion for safety, just in case she were to overpower him or enlist help. He made it to the inn and he read the instructions, it was about time and he knew the location of her room. Eight left the majority of his rats at the entrance and they nested between the walls, hiding and eating any crumbs they could get. The slaver made his way up the stairs to where all lodging were gathered. He made sure to get 4 rats into each neighboring room. This was the bare minimum preparation he could do for this meeting, and even like this, he felt weary. He brought a single rat with him in his left palm, and tapped a light jingle into the door without saying a word.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

This is a vault link.

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9527-vault-8
View user profile

2 Re: The Afterparty. [Sara/Social] on 14/06/18, 05:51 pm

Sara sighed as she felt nervous but she really wanted to see if he knew anything about her parents, she was sure he would not do it for free. As she waited she heard a knock on her door, she was sure it was the man as she opened the door seeing the man holding a rat, she would not question if he liked being friends with rats, but she would let him inside.

She suspected he would not be very trusting of her so she would make this simple she would ask for the information and see where he would go from there, if he thought he could make her a slave again he would be sadly mistaken there was no chance she would allow that.

"I will just be upfront I am seeking information about my real parents, I know they are being held as slaves in this country. If you can get me this information... I am willing to help you with whatever you want, do not lie to me though or you may wake up without your head if I find out you are lying to me."

She was quite blunt but she did not have her cape on looking at her it was quite clear she was quite a looker but she also had a very vicious side and her eyes gave this away. She was not an innocent flower, no she had long ago stained her hands in the blood of others, to get stronger and help Lagi she would cover the world in red.

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8633-sara-mcdonald-vault-done#46711
View user profile

3 Re: The Afterparty. [Sara/Social] on 15/06/18, 12:54 am

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Alexander stepped inside without exchanging a word as her body language suggested that he was allowed to enter. He positioned himself at the edge of her bed, sitting down on her sheets. As he sat down, his rats scurried into his sleeve, clinging to his body. Alexander patiently listened to the fanalis' demands, it seemed as if she cared for her parents, something he personally didn't understand. Leaning back, propping himself by the arms. "So you're parents are slaves too? Fanalis slaves are just so rare, it shouldn't be hard to seek them out, especially for me." Alexander remained quiet for a moment to digest what was going on and to determine the angle he would work.

"You would make a great slave, what was so horrible about it?" He wanted to inquire about her past, not quite answering her question just yet. Then he began to wonder how she had become free, something even he was unable to accomplish yet... "Better yet, how were you able to escape?" He wasn't quite ready to reveal his hand, and at the moment he was in a better position to negotiate. As Eight gazed at her eyes, his eyes trailed off to her hair and eventually her features, not making his actions discrete.

This is a vault link.

View user profile

4 Re: The Afterparty. [Sara/Social] on 15/06/18, 01:32 am

She heard him mention Fanalis slaves were rare, maybe in his mind but where she had come from and in many other countries it wasn't so rare. The next thing he said was she would make a great slave making her scowl hard at him, even if that was true she wanted no part of it if she could avoid it.

He then asked her what was so bad about being a slave, if he had been one himself he fully knew why it was terrible, she was treated like dirt until she had come under Lagi service, only then was she able to feel freedom. After she had her time with him he had set her free releasing her from her services and allowing her to freely roam around, of course, it turned out she had become pregnant and that had turned into a giant mess. Still, she was glad she met Lagi he set her free of the bounds of cruelty and suffering letting her choose her own path.

The last thing he said was how did she escape, he really did not seem to know a thing about her, and this was good if he ever discovered she was actually the lover of the former king of Reim it would make things difficult. She would leave some details out for now, still did he really have anything to offer her if not this meeting was for naught.

"We both know slavery was nothing but suffering and punishment as for how I escaped I simply gave the slaver a choice release me or I murder your entire family and leave your innards strung around the country. You will be surprised how fast someone changed their tone when they know you could easily crush them."

Of course, this was a lie but it certainly sounded reasonable for a Fanalis and would not be remotely shocking, now she had some of her own questions for the man. Could he really help her find her parents and what would she have to do in order to help free them and find them?

"Now it is my turn, what do you exactly want from me in exchange for the information of my parent's location. I can see where your eyes looked but sorry that isn't up for offer my body belongs to another and I am not going to give my body in that way to anyone else. If... you want a show... then I can do this but I won't let you physically touch me in that way if you try you won't like what happens to your body."

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8633-sara-mcdonald-vault-done#46711
View user profile

5 Re: The Afterparty. [Sara/Social] on 15/06/18, 01:00 pm

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Listening to her every word, he began to analyzed and piece together the truth from her words. It was true, slavery was suffering. He recalled the first months of being owned, how he was taken for his masters sex slave as a child, until he could no longer care. Completely ruined as a person, mentally and physically, doing whatever it took to make it through. But eventually his hard work paid off because he earned his masters trust enough to become a member of his staff and manage other slaves, it was a taste of freedom, like stepping out of a cage but under the leash.

But that's why the next words were so shocking, if not being a slave was that easy, there would be no more slavery, all the fanalis would just threaten their masters and escapes. Alexander recalled a story from Mayou, a talented human assassin who tried the same thing... she was missing an arm and an eye now. He knew he had to at least get that strong before he would attempt to go against his master, and any sort of help would make the difference between life and death.

As she offered to give him a show, he burst out laughing in the middle of her sentence, to the point where he was wiping tears from his eyes. Sex with a slave was essentially masturbation, they were just things, and even if she was free, she would always carry that memory on her back as she evidently was still very passionate about to the point were she couldn't shake it.

"I don't need you to be a slave then,"
Eight pulled out a collar with a loop for a chain, "but I will need you to wear this. You can be my bodyguard, I am going to Imuchakk, and I won't know anyone there and I plan to take some risks in the pursuit of personal strength... And you'll only have to help me with one thing when I get back, something I believe you would do for free, kill a slaver and destroy his life and everything he has."

He pulled out a pair of flasks filled up the the brim with a liquid, corked to seal in the contents. "This is a potion of Jadid Thal'a," grasped the flask by the neck, popping the cork off with his thumb. He imbibed its ingredients in a few chugs, wiping some of the spilled residue off the corner of his lips, he curled over for a second. Turning away from Sara as he grunted, the color of his hair began to drain away into a soft pink and eventually all white hair, then some of the hair began to fill in with black streaks. He turned to Sara and now his face change from androgynous to feminine, with a certain high-class beauty.

"Our little fiasco has made me resort to this, I have an extra one that I will offer you. Maybe it will help you forget about your past, I'll even give it to you a discount of fifteen thousand huang as an optional bonus." He held his hand out, with the potion in his palm. "But only if you put on the collar and become my - bodyguard."

This is a vault link.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum