Was It Really A Counterfeit? [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

One of the lucky things about using poison was the fact that as the individuals slowly suffer, they start to realize that their life flashing before their eyes and the internal suffering isn't necessarily worth any well-kept secret. It really didn't have anything to do with loyalty, it was more switched over to anti-terrorist tactics, gauging how much punishment and torture you could take before revealing something. It also goes with the false promises of believing that there could be a silver lining after admitting to whether the person wants you to admit to. The Red Dragon member had a lot of that to think about when he was first exposed to the viper's fang. They felt pain in their chest, they felt pain in their arms and they felt pain in their mind. What if there was no end to this pain? What if it got worse? These thoughts alone were enough to get their heart racing faster, never mind the pain itself. They closed their eyes and relaxed their muscles. They took a deep breath, and then another. It was their best attempt to regain their composure. However, Lagi was having none of it.

"Whoops, looks like my foot slipped. "

Lagi said this casually through his Requiem Jynx mask as he placed his foot on the chest of the Red Dragon member. He didn't necessarily let up and allow the man to catch a break. As far as Lagi was concerned, he was determined to break the will of this man, much like he breaks the beasts that seem to rabid or wild to be able to tame. If he was able to accomplish anything of the sort at this very moment, Lagi knew for sure that once he did, this man would tell him whatever he would want.

As lagi prepped another Viper's Fang and increased the dosage as well, the babbling Red Dragon member would spit out some blood before gurgling the magic words of "I'll tell you whatever you want". This pleased Lagi, allowing the drug lord to kick the man over so he wouldn't choke on his blood.  With a few coughs, the man would start to verbally direct them to the base of operations that was set from inside of the cave, as well as stating that due to a specific element that was discovered, the higherups decided to move the camp here in order to keep a close watch on it. This kind of intrigued Lagi, making him wonder what else the man knew. However, just as soon as Lagi was going to try to get some more information out of the individual, it seemed as if the man simply passed away due to the excessive damage that he experienced.

"Wow, and after telling me all of that, I was going to let him live. That was a bit of a shame, I guess you can't really teach a person how to have a will to live. After a while, they probably have to decide on their own if they are capable of surviving through most hardships. Granted, it was me that was doing the torturing. Nevertheless, we got what we wanted, but I want to investigate a bit further on what the man was going on about. It sounds like something worth gathering more information about, so I'll be heading further into the caves. "

A few of the dark hand members would nod as Lagi started to walk forward. "Standy by for more instructions, I'm well equipped to take care of myself so don't start to rush over if you hear any more fighting happening. "

WC 607/1500

used and created
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lagi on 13/06/18, 02:33 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Was It Really A Counterfeit? [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] CrChE3t

Was It Really A Counterfeit? [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Referring to the information that was given to Lagi in regards to what was brewing down here in these caverns, all Lagi had to do at the time being was use his danger sense in order to guide himself towards the sounds of life. However, his nose started to pick up on something different.

*sniff sniff*

Coming to a complete stop, Lagi would take in the sensual aroma and look towards the direction it was coming from. The wetness of the cave and plenty of other scents also filled the immediate area, something akin to poison, blood, and gunpowder. The first two could be from the carnage that Lagi left behind, but the gunpowder alarmed Lagi a bit and encouraged him to move a little faster.

The membered alchemists of the Red Dragons were scrambling quickly around the well-lit drug site of the strange plant that their project seemed to be revolving around. There was also plenty of gunpower afoot, which gave off the impression that they were planning to cut their losses and blow up the rest of the area to wipe out any sort of findings that the attackers could have. They didn't have any followup plan after escaping the cave and assumed that the majority of their leadership perished with the first surprising cave-in with the multitude of shockwaves that Lagi sent, but still maintained loyalty to a degree by following through with the protocol that was set whenever they were met with such a predicament. Whatever this plant was, it seemed as if the Red dragon's wanted to keep it as a well-kept secret. However, much to their dismay, Lagi arrived in time and whistled at the bunch to stop what they were doing.

"Ok, if you don't want to die, raise of your hands right now. Those who don't, well...."
Using vipers fang to create some poison and bump up the dosage as he tossed the vial up and down, lagi would walk around the shaken alchemists. "Let's just say you'll have a bad case of a stomach ache that you'll never recover from, along with me crushing your windpipe. Who knows? Maybe I'll let you live for the sake of doing it to your families in front of you first, then slowly killing you after. Is that what you want?"

They were frozen solid, never before were they met with such malice. The shakes of their head as they looked down was more than enough of a surrender for Lagi, prompting him to put the vial away. "Good, so what is this plant you guys have here?"

They spoke a bit swiftly due to their nerves being shot, but it was enough for Lagi to at least understand. It was called "Pedunculate, and the reason why they took an interest in it was due to the fact that it shared the same regenerative properties of Salatis. In Lagi's head, he wondered if the Penduculate plant was a relative parent of the Wossycin Herb, prompting him to take a piece of the plant and shove it in his mouth. "mmmmm" Utilizing his knowledge of herbs, as well as the adept memory of the time he ate the Wossycin Herb before, he noticed that the bitterness and the mild texture of the paste that formed in his mouth was mildly familiar. This required more studying, and it would have been a waste to kill the alchemists here.

"Alright, you all work for me now."

However, as soon as lagi said that, he heard someone in the distance approaching the well-lit part of the cave. "Over my dead body, dark hand scum!"

1214/1500

created and used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Kang Chai was pretty much enraged at the fact that his people would be so squeamish towards Lagi for the sake of meaningless threats. Well, Lagi was  100% serious, but Kang thought to himself that the threats that were being referred back to the alchemists were meaningless. Those whares were important to the red dragons, and he was determined to deal with any sort of threat in the way.

"Oh? Give me your best shot then!" Lagi would say rather cockily as Kang Chai rushed down with his ball and chain at B rank speeds in order to smash Lagi over the head with it. In response to such an assault, Lagi would raise his hand with his elegian Gauntlet in order to block it with a slap at A rank speeds with A rank strength, using a superior force to pivot from the attack. Kang grunted in frustration as he used the secret compartment of his ball and chain and assassination tactics to wrap the chain around Lagi's body. As soon as he did that, the wrecking wrap was completed as he tried to go for the secret stab in order to harm Lagi.

"Zetal Domain..." However, Lagi had an ace in his sleeve, Orie appearing to guard lagi against the stab and in turn shock Kang Chai for b rank lightning damage. Lagi also broke out of the chains soon after with his superior A rank strength and fired the elegian rage at Kang chai. The lava liquid moved at about A rank speeds as it dealt A rank melting damage to Kang, burning his body as he instantly died and started to decompose in front of the rest of the alchemists.

"I wanted to see what you would be able to do, but I ended up being unimpressed and finished the fight pretty quickly anyway. " With lagi making some more poison with viper's fang and increasing the dosage, he would then turn to the rest of the alchemists. "Like I said, if you don't want any of that happening to you as well, it's best to think about the wonderful offer of working for me instead. "

wc 1500/1500

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum