Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] Empty Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] 24/06/18, 10:29 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

The pill was working well for what it's worth, but the final challenge that Lagi had to experience was the fact that batches that he creates tend to clump up together and become a bit big for human consumption. A way to excavate the clusters in order to minimize the pieces into eatable tablets was how they were going to be able to get this drug on the market as the second biggest seller, right next to salatis. This excited Lagi to a degree, already looking for the proper excavation tools in order to go through with the procedure.

"So, this is basically the mirrored version of salatis. With the fact that it runs on the magical energy in a person's body, there is a fair chance that you might have to target who to sell it to. Maybe if you head on over to the mangostadt village and use it as a bargaining chip to enter. Of course, there would be some kind of import and export relations that you would have to build with the people of that city, not a lot of people tend to get in, and if you were lucky enough to be one of the individuals that do, you would have to be a magician. "

Mushu had some points, the end result for this section of the dark hand was to make as much money as possible in order to use it as an assist to fund their goals. It was also the sake of acting on the vice of debauchery, introducing such a powerful and useful drug to the masses and then watching the people get hooked on them.

"Hmm..."

Sitting back, Lagi took a break of his newfound drug to make some poisons for himself, setting up the viper's fang and increasing the dosage to A rank properties. Lagi wondered if the drug was good enough for a non-magician like himself to be able to enter. However, that wasn't what was on his mind, for the time being, he needed to give the drug a name.

"I'll call it Mythril, do you like? Just look at the sheen of this small pill...."

Lagi showed the end result of changing the formula to a less clustering one during the mixing process, raising the pill for Mushu to see.

"It's similar to a diamond, no? The mear beauty of the drug itself, you tend to gaze upon it before it passes your lips. After that, you end up with an unexpected increase of what your capabilities in the sense of using magic. The barrier of limitations of what you think you can accomplish would be instantly broken. "

Mushu was listening to Lagi speak, but he still didn't really understand Lagi's angle in all of this dark hand business. Lagi as Requiem Jynx had the impression of ruthlessness, but he was also a man of his word and had a kind side to him. It wasn't entirely apparent, but Mushu has been around enough people to figure if they had something to hide or not.  They were alone for the time being, so maybe it was the best time to ask some questions while Lagi didn't feel too exposed.

"Jynx, what are you doing all of this for? You said it was for your god, but did it really start like that?"

WC 559/1500

Used and created

Spoiler:

2Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] Empty Re: Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] 26/06/18, 01:45 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Creating some more viper's fang poison and increasing the dosage, Lagi would sigh.

"Well, revenge. But I'm starting to think that something like revenge isn't so worth it anymore. I feel abandoned by my country, people like that really don't have anywhere else to go. Even if I was to return of my own accord, I'll just feel anger at those who didn't look for me in the first place. Sure, the dark hand was the ones who subdued me during an overdose, but they weren't the ones who killed my.........nevermind."

Lagi already felt like he said a lot, he didn't want to talk about it.

"What about you? After you agreed to help me, I gave you quite a bit of space. With that, you had plenty of times to get away. Why didn't you?"

With a small shrug, Mushu took out a pipe and started to light it with a nearby match. He tried to speak while the pope was on the side of his mouth, with the words itself being a bit muffled as he continued his speech. However, Lagi's superior hearing was more than enough to make out the words that he was trying to say.

"Something interesting about you I guess. Besides making money, I kind of want to see where this is going. When I look at you, with all this strength you have, it seems as if you are walking in a direction with no particular goal in mind. I never really met a person like you before, but I wonder how long you could last like that until you find the need for something to change."

Blowing some smoke to the side, Mushu continued.

"You believe in fate?"

Lagi shook his head immediately at the notion. "I used to, I wanted to believe that I was destined for something. After a while, the idea of making your own destiny is practical. Your destiny should be whatever you want it to be. Like for example, maybe you were destined to be poor or strung up by the red dragons as soon as you proved to be unuseful. Now, because of your choice, the denial of death has made you rich......"

With a chuckle, Mushu would then shrug.

"The writing is on the wall in the case of new bosses. I just want to make sure that the new boss that i'm betting my life on will last longer than the old ones. "

With a pat on the back, Lagi would start to get up.

"Don't worry, you can have the Kou section. Of course, all profits and sales will be done under the name of the dark hand, with a small percentage set aside as payment. It might seem small at first, but the kickback of drug sales with supply and demand will double what the red dragons were paying you and the other former red dragon members. If you think you can handle running this country's drug trade in place of me, then you can have it. You can basically have whatever you want as long as there is an equal exchange of what you desire. Sometimes you wonder if it's just a cult, or a way of life..."

Wc 1111/1500

made and created
Spoiler:

3Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] Empty Re: Mythril [Lagi/B Rank/Solo] 26/06/18, 02:02 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After making some more viper's fang and increasing the dosage, Lagi would put his poisons away when a dark hand scout came back after testing the circulation of the pills on the market.

"Boss..."

Lagi sat up and put the poisons away, Looking at the man deep in the eye.

"What is it? "

The grunt was breathing rather hard, possibly tired from all the running that he was doing. However, the smiles that was being emitted from the corners of his mouth managed to ease up Lagi's tension in the hopes that the news that was being delivered to him was good.

"We found a few people that want in on this trade. They tested the drug with valuable resources and are even willing to take a small transaction cut in the hopes that the kickbacks of the sales would make up for it. " Rubbing his chin, Lagi would turn to Mushu. "We still need a percentage to sustain the dark hand in this quarter as well, perhaps it can be a free market of some sorts with Mushu handling who gets what amount of the drug. But by the free market, I meant that it should be an uncontracted business deal, they would have to compete for their shares. Those who managed to give the best deal, well, Mushu would know what to do."

For a minute, it looked like the dark hand grunt was about to protest. "But sir, they are still apart of the red dragons, do you really trust them?"

"Was...they "Was" apart of the red dragons before we dismantled them and molded the members into our own. These are big jobs and I cant be in two places at once. Besides the trust in our god, we must trust each other as well. I'm not just any member, i'm "Debauchery", one of the Vices of the dark hand. If my acts are based upon my desires alone, then my desires states that I make the best decisions I can that we can profit and prosper off of. Do you disagree ?"

The man shook his head and hurried off after giving Lagi a bow.

"Jynx... I'm sorry..."

He also paid respects to Mushu as well.

"I should be more openminded whenever we get new members, I apologize."

With that clear up, Lagi divided the responsibilities as he sat back and watched the money basically multiply.

1500/1500

used and created
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum