You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lost Damokles | Training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lost Damokles | Training Empty The Lost Damokles | Training on 19/05/18, 10:40 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"For all things that prosper, in the name of the righteous. For the men who live by their blades, and who lie with the wolves, and shepherd the lost. With All respects, he who shall be rightful king, If he shall. Be Blessed."
-World Keepers Prayer "Jaja"

Synopsis:
Jahanghir encounters a General of A private militia, after noticing the radiance of the man's sword he knew it was no other than his own blade; The Damokles. The men fight over the blade before Jahangir is hunted across the month.

“Tatatatatatatatat…” Rain  would flood down on the kou mountaintops, dousing the flames of the war campaign. Rain and its sudden occurence had grown close to the nation, with its somber and sobriety calming the world. People and animals would run from the sudden cloudburst, and the falling sun.

Those who had homes to return too would be the luckiest, those who had lost from this war would feel it however. They felt the loss of the war on such a personal level it would have taken more than their  belongings and loved ones. The war had a habit of taking a piece of you, whether that be a fraction of your soul or the essence of your spirit…

Jahangir was fleeing the storm much like anyone else, and so he made his way towards the largest settlement from him. He happened upon a village and using his fanalis speed he shot down many streets, rapidly searching for a decent inn. Jahangir knew cities well from his time in them, so he would follow the largest amounts of lights he could. This was sure to lead him to either the redlight district or somewhere rich where there would undoubtedly be shelter.

He found that as he got close to the center of the town, a massive building following the usual Kou architecture. Jahan had seen enough of the design albeit loving his time in the nation. He entered the Inn soaked from the storm and surveyed it. It was lively and filled with faces, likely brought in from the rain.

“Finally”
Jahanghir exhaled “I can get a room and something to eat.”

Jahan was to do the usual thing in his nomadic travels. Hit the Bartender, order drinks  a meal and a room. It wouldn't work that simply though, there was something that caught the world kings eyes. More bold than anything in the room, a sword meant for a king. It was the sword of a lost king.

The golden blade shimmered with great magnificence, boasting a floral and intricate design. The blade was magical and radiated with vibrance. The Golden hue and sparkle, the way particles would embellish the air around it. Jahanghir knew it was his blade. His eyes sharpened to a scowl.

He spotted his blade strapped to the back of heavily armored man. He could be no less than the leader of the militia. The man was surrounded by his company, roughly 50 men. They had taken more than half of the widest part of the Tavern. No doubt many more of the soldiers were stationed in other Inns and locations throughout the city. He strode plainly through the lines of men.

He had no fear of them,  he knew his body was much more stronger. Much more exotic than what Kou had been used to. If anyone had ran down upon him  in a moment he would lash out, striking their body like an object intending to shatter anything in its way. No man had moved easily, but as Jahan closed in on the armored man many of the warriors surrounding him readied their blades.

567/2000 words
150/150 magoi
410/410 stamina

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 05/08/18, 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Lost Damokles | Training 8ueXlz2

2The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 30/06/18, 10:13 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
“Who the hell are you!?”

“Che. Jahangir, The Vagabond Emperor”

“Ha-haha!” The general bursted out laughing at Jahangir, his face reddened and he couldn't keep his composure any longer. Soon the men broke into a chorus of laughter behind their leader who had not the ounce of  respect for Jahan.

“Now what are you drunk? Scurry out of here bum before I split you in half.”

“Che. “
Jahan scoffed “If I was drunk maybe I’d split your woman in half, now I just want to split your skull.” Jahangir literally spat at the man, launching a loogie with all disrespect intended on it. The man stood up knocking his chair to the ground and flipping the table. Several of the armed soldiers grabbed at their weapons, Jahangir and the man squared up.

Inches from each others faces they began the usual scuffle. The general tried to man handle Jahangir only for the World King to send his arm out to the generals chest and drop him beneath his might.

“You don't stand a-”

The generals guards had surrounded Jahan before he could finish. The man began their formation with a captain at the head of the rotating line forming around Jahangir in the Tavern.

“Move! Move! C’mon flank his right” The man called out orders shamelessly, they had no problem with attacking Jahan  in unison. They had been fighting a war, and one thing about war is the numbing the bloodshed brings.  Jahangirs eyes whipped from either side, scanning and counting the men which surrounded. He would keep track of them well already understanding of the situation. It may have been his first battle against the troops but it was not his first brawl.

The General began to come back to his grips, now much more serious than he had been latter. The man got up from one knee, brushed himself off and spun his polearm back to the ready. He eyed Jahangir.

“So you got some power kid?!”

“Damn Right”

“Don’t Answer that!”

“Ha-Ha!” Jahan mocked the mans intelligence not doing him the justice of being taken in any seriousness. It was just like the world king, if anything this bastard wouldnt feel any importance.

“Look Bastard. You took my Blade. I want it back, and if you dont give it to me I-”

“Kill this asswipe” The leader gave his command and the brawl began. Jahan reacted to the first man to meet him by launching a simple kick with  power and speed like lightning. Never losing his momentum he spins 360 targeting the next attacker with even more power.

“PROW-PROC-PO” The sound of the thunderous volley of kicks defending him off from them ricocheted off his ears. There was no time to think, or contemplate. All of his moves were in a synch. His eyes shot from the left to the right and as men stormed him by either side he took the defensive leading his attackers into his distance and then retaliating.

He shadowed his oponents frame, pulling their guard down before obliterating their faces with his fanalis strength. Turning to handle the next enemy he unleashed another spinning kick shattering another mans rib cage. This would continue for a moment before the man faltered and took a step back.

“He’s not a normal guy?!” Some petty officer would exclaim. This only pissed his leader off though. “Well we all know that already! We’re trying to kill him!”

“Idiots!” The General  stood up finally convinced he would have to do the majority of the fighting if they would defeat Jahan. Jahan continued fighting this mob, they all had one thing in common though. They moved at different rates, and if only for a bit when they slowed down they showed mass openings. It was these openings Jahan had been looking for before retaliating on the crew.

Jahanghir attacked with a volley of kicks, using his strength unmercifully.  The man struck like thunder and lightning, and crumpling soldier after soldier beneath the weight of his strike. He grabbed the subdued man, twisting his body 360 and launching it at an approaching crowd of men. The soldier slammed into his comrades and Jahanghir laughed at the crumpled line of spearmen.

“You’re as light as a pillow~”
Jahanghir snickered.

The general was tired of watching and stepped up to the mantle. He held his hand out giving signal for the army to stay at the ready, not quite running at Jahan but not very calm either. Jahan and the enemy general lock eyes, there was steel in their gaze  and venom in their veins. The general  held out his sword, he was ready for combat. The Damokles blade sparkled with life as its new master took charge of its strength.

Jahanghir snarled, one of his precious toys being showboated before him. He felt the same as a rapper getting his chain snatched.

“How dare you rat bastard, killer of my men. Gloating with my own blade. I’ll take it with your arm I swear”

1403/2000 words
150/150 magoi
410/410 stamina

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 05/08/18, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total

3The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 01/07/18, 04:21 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Your blade" The general said as he raised his brow. The man sneered in aggression, "I found this blade on some foreign bastards. They had happened to be carrying it along with a rather heavy palanquin. What would you know about that kid?"

Jahanghir's anger incited, and instantly all of his Fanalis blood began to boil.

" I would know everything about that."

"Is that so?"

"Tell me"
Jahangir spit at the man with hate. "Who do you think owned that palanquin? And how did you get that blade off of those men."

The enemy had began to put one and one together finally. He was still ever so confident though, he had no fear of Jahanghir while surrounded by his forces.

"Let me guess. Emperor, this blade truly is yours and those men... Well I would guess they were somewhere in hell right now."

In that moment the world had turned black for Jahangir. The World King was tunnel visioned by his pain, he had needed only to slay that man. To kill him and then all of his people besides him. It was a rage unknown to the world king, that he had not been able to experience in his life. How dare this bastard look down on him.

In a single moment Jahanghir had closed the distance between himself and his prey. He reached his hand forward in a violent motion with the intent of ripping through the man.  He made contact with his enemies flesh, severing it under his impressive strength. The man was prepared to do combat with Jahanghir and he retaliated before the World King could reach bone. He raised the Damakles overhead with the intention of splitting Jahanghir in two.

Jahan was too experienced for such a simple movement. He caught the bastards hand and sent his leg to the mans ribcage. His leg landed and produced a sickening crunch, it was like sex to Jahan's ears. Jahan was so many things, a lover, a friend a fighter a visionary, but for the first time he was blood thirsty. The feeling of shattering the general's ribs brought a wide smile to his lips.

"HARGH!"  his enemy wailed out and Jahan frowned and squeezed the mans sword hands without mercy. The bones of the mans wrist crumbled beneath Jahan's grip like a potato chip.

"Haaaaaaaaa!" the general screamed much louder from Jahanghir's torture. Soon he dropped the Damakles which Jahanghir Caught in his free hand.

"Retribution" Jahan muttered finally dropping the bastard. As he did the army he had incited began their charge against him. Time slowed, Jahan stared into his enemies eyes. "So pathetic" he had thought, for the man to have been so bold only before knowing his strength. He hated him, he hated all of them. So with the Damokles in his right hand, and the BLKCLW on his left he turned to face his battle.

1888/2000 words
150/150 magoi
410/410 stamina

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 05/08/18, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

4The Lost Damokles | Training Empty II on 01/07/18, 04:39 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
PT II

The light of the moon carved through the empty night, trailing down the side of the Kou mountaintops. Its rays were enchanting and somber, and the creatures of the night who relished in it were ever grateful for its presence. Just the same, Jahangir would be as grateful for the ephemeral radiance of the stars. They eased his heart even before the aspiring conqueror would wake, and  soon with the presence of many chirping insects and nocturnal songbirds Jahanghir would awaken.

His eyes fluttered open before he violently jerked awake. Like an animal in danger he scanned every inch of his whereabouts with wide eyes. After a moment of tranquility he exhaled and sent a hand to his head.

"Well Im still alive." Jahanghir said to himself. He then got up and began examining everything. He had awoken in a butterfly bush and like its name would imply it attracted many of the insects to the area even in the night time. It was crazy though, Jahan had no idea how he got there, or why he would choose to sleep in a bush.

"Well. This would be one of the prettier locations Ive slept in" Jahan laughed a bit to himself before folding over in unexpected pain.

"Shit, Shit" he said as the sharp pain ran through his side. He checked his ribcage and not surprisingly he had large cracks along several of them. More and more pain had started to become noticeable to him, as if his body was communicating with itself. First his ribs screaming, "Me! Me! Me" and then his shin "Me Too!" and shoulder chimed along last but not least with an equal amount of pain.

"Alright. What is the last thing you remember Jaja, you cant be catching frequent amnesia!Arghh" He racked his mind for a few moments, and it produced several flashes of memory. He could remember killing the bastard general. He smiled.

" I like that one" and then he could remember a bloody long fight between an army of warriors. Though there was more, he remembered more of them coming hundreds. He remembered running into the wilderness.  Lastly, Jahanghir remembered the feeling of his foot slipping from the top of a cliff.

2259/2000 word count met.
150/150 magoi
410/410 stamina

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 05/08/18, 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

5The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 01/07/18, 05:03 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Alright so that explains why im so beat up, and at the bottom of bum fuck Kou" Jahan exclaimed.

"Im so tired of this country. It was nice at first but the locals and the war are ruining my vacation time."Jahan teased a bit trying to calm his nerves. He wasn't lying however, he had grown really tired of this land and its war.

"First chance I get Im getting the fuck out of here, and I'll come back when all of this war shit is finished."

Jahangir began searching around for his blade, and soon he found the Damokles laying on the ground not far from him. The sparkling metal of the blade definitely made it a lot easier to find. He picked up his blade and began walking following the trail of the stars. For a moment Jahan had found peace again. It was almost as if his reality hadnt been so violent yet just a few hours ago.  

"Alright! It wont be too much longer! I'm going home."
and he smiled. He was relieved, he had done what he needed to finally, he had found revenge for his family.

"I cant believe this crap" a man fumed to a well armed group of warriors. They had been marching down the Kou hillside, searching in a wide fan formation.

"Are you really telling me one man defeated the 50 of you!" The fellow was a bit more than angry, livid even. His face reddened and his hand tightened on his weapon. He couldnt believe the incompetence, they had lost so many lives, a powerful weapon and a general. Their army was only a rag tag militia put together in haste by a regional Lord. Now this lord had lost all faith in his men and was looking for more than revenge.

"If you idiots dont start acting like real warriors we will all be unemployed or dead!" he shouted across a party of 20.

"Yes lieutenant" they responded in lackluster. In truth none of them had cared what had happened to the fallen general, or the Damokles blade or Jahanghir for that matter. Yet in still they were positioned all around the area, it would be impossible for Jahan to escape their detection. In only a matter of time someone would have to have seen something. To this the lieutenant was pleased, he would surely be getting a promotion if he did well and reclaimed the Damokles. This caused the man to wring his hands a bit in greed and haste.

"yes yes, Im going to send out two of our best hunters to track our prey" with that said he snapped his fingers and produced a few warriors.

"Your task is simple enough. We are looking for a bastardous fellow who sticks out like a sore thumb. He is described as dark skin, pretty face, big arms and a black crown. Find him and bring him to us"

"Sir!" the duo recited before setting off, nothing would stop them and everyone in the faction was confident in their skill.

"Soon boys! Our Hunt will be ending early!"

wc - 2779/2000

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 13/08/18, 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

6The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 02/07/18, 01:23 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
That same night had been the start of the hunt for Jahangir. It may have just been the very first of many. The thieves that chased him were members of the night. The two hunters Kao and Entei. The men were armed to the hair with light magic weaponry. Both possessing a bow, sisters of each other in equal might. Beyond that the two had know the Kou mountains much better than any creature of the night. Assassins, trackers and hunters in there own right, their names held much respect in their faction.

In no time they would catch up to Jahanghir who was still freshly wounded.

wc -2886/2000

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 13/08/18, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

7The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 03/07/18, 06:39 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Ughhhh! Follow the stars they say! The brightest one points north!" Jahanghir screamed and rubbed his temples in frustration. He had been circling the mountains for hours on end. Sadly for the World King he wasnt a navigator.

"I guess when dawn comes ill just make a run for it" Jahan grumbled. At his speed if he ran for long enough her would reach something eventually.

"As long as I get out of this forest I'll be sati-"

A golden light shot forward its blinding light alerted Jahan, who rolled backwards avoiding the projectile. Jahan whipped his head in the direction of his attacker. The assassins had made his presence noticeable. The first thing Jahanghir would do was examine the pair.

Even in the darkness the two men had an aura of danger too them. Maybe even more than usual. The men were clothed in all black to hide their form in the darkness. Covering their faces was a vicious tengu mask that gave of the presence of a demon.

"Little Devils? Do you think you can chase me?" Jahanghir stepped forward with his Damokles and BLKCLW ready. The asassins tilted their heads. He couldnt be serious could he?

"Come on then show me hell" Jahan pressured as he calmly began closing the distance on them.

wc - 3102/2000

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 13/08/18, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 03/07/18, 07:22 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
The assassin responded by loosing another arrow, the world king responded raising his arm and shattering the arrow as it came into range. The archer wouldnt stop however and loosed more and more, one after the other to distract Jahan. Soon the other archer would circle to right of Jahan. The world king watched the two without making a move. He snarled a bit as he saw the lazily prepared flank.

"Underestimate me..." Jahans face scrunched inside anger. He couldnt believe the weakling. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Jahanghir continued to knock the archers arrows down with ease. It wasnt the hardest thing for the world king to do. Soon however the archer increased his firing rate momentarily, launching 3 arrows near simultaneously. Jahanghir  dealt with the flurry but it distracted him for a moment causing him to lose sight with his second enemy.

"Shit" Jahan shot his eyes to every inch of the open forest only to get nothing. Then out of his peripheal another shot of light came rocketing towards him. He stepped backwards only barely managing to dodge it and the heat of the arrow burned his skin giving him C tier damages.

"Haiiiiiiighh!" Jahan hissed in a low voice. He clenched his teeth in anger

3314/2000

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 13/08/18, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

9The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 04/07/18, 11:01 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan growled.

"That Hurt" he said spat at the archer. He dusted off his chest and wrinkled his face.

"You're getting my garments dirty" Jahanghir frowned.

"Damn I can't wait to kill you"
He said.

He readied himself again and in his agitation something connected between the world king and gremory. The rukh began to stir with great life encircling Jahan. It had just wanted to tell him something, to communicate with him something so near impossible. Yet somehow by fate Jahan grew still, he had the urge to listen.

The world king became suddenly aware of his environment. Without taking his eyes off of his enemies who readied their tools once again, without a doubt after an opportunity to strike him down; Jahan made himself still and listened. Slowly he got the urge to touch his crown. it was a funny sensation. He would have the sensation a lot when he had first obtained Gremory. He didnt know if it meant the wise old Djinn was trying to warn him of something.  

When he made contact with his crown however, he instantly felt it. It was calling himm. Jahan poured his magoi into his crown similar as to if he would equip. However he didnt equip instead a force bewitched his BLKCLW. The  ornamate guantlet on his left hand became covered in a powerful force and at his palm was its center a pitch black vortex which fueled the spell. Jahanghir could not believe it, what had he done?

wc 3564/2000

Deducting 1500 to Train FLYANIKINFIST!

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 14/08/18, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

10The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 04/07/18, 11:09 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Wicked" Jahanghir grinned widely. The Hunters loosed another magic arrow at jahangir. This time as Jahan went to intercept the bolt of light it was pulled into the gravity of the black hole. The Light was ripped from the air and pocketed withing the force around Jahanghir's BLKCLW.. The Result was a lazer like arrangement of light shrouding Jahanghir's BLKCLW. It was the FLYANIKINFIST: GOLD BLACK CLAW.

"Pretty"
Jahanghir said as he wiggled his clawed fingers watching how the light danced across his hand. He smiled and looked back up at his enemies, Jahan stepped forward and clearing the several meters in one quick sprint. He let a cross loose on the archer who had just tried to take his head. The light from his attack burned him dealing him a B tier of damage. Then Jahanghirs first and incredible power followed dealing him an A tier of brute damage.

3714/2000

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 14/08/18, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

11The Lost Damokles | Training Empty Re: The Lost Damokles | Training on 14/08/18, 10:10 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
The month went on in a similar fashion for Jahangir. Running and fighting day in and out, he started to change as a being both physically and mentally. The hunt had did that much to him, as he may have slaughtered 300 men over the month. He had lost a bit of himself as well, the feeling of taking life had grown cold. His battle instincts were hot, he possessed more natural ferocity. His strikes contained so much more lethality. The way he had become adjusted to moving, was strong, elegant, arrogant passionate.

Surviving such grueling circumstance with little rest, stirred the Fanalis blood within Jahanghir, He could not help but roar. Jahanghir would continue down the Kou mountainous regions passing many villages before stopping at a large settlement. There he would find rest and lodging for some time.

3853/2000 Words

TRAINING COMPLETED

CAN I GET MY WARRIOR RANK TO SAY A

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum