A-Tier

Approved for training (the first two):

Code:
[center][b]FLYANIKINFIST![/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior | SEALEDMETALVESSEL
[b]Type:[/b]Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must raise their hand and touch their metal vessel. This may only absorb attacks that are considered low density or a light based substance. The ability absorbed will deal a tier lower than it's original damage to the users hand or any item covering it.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4
[b]Cost:[/b] 40 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] Jahan raises his hand and touches his metal vessel, channeling magoi into it. The power of Gremory will open up a black hole in the middle of his palm that is roughly 8cm in diameter, producing a vacuum like vortex. It will draw any basic attack or ability within a 10m radius made of a low density material (ex. [i]flames, gases, etc.[/i]) or light based substance (ex. [i]electricity, lasers, etc.[/i]) into this hole that is B tier or lower and stores a portion of it in a field of gravity around his hand. The effects of whatever was captured by this field of gravity will remain the same and will dissipate upon contact with a target or after 4 posts.

[center][b]Black Wing[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] SEALEDMETALVESSEL
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 25 meters
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Jahan must extend his arm forward towards a target at which they would simultaneously strike
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cost:[/b] 40
[b]Description:[/b] The attack grows from the middle of his back, shooting out an aggregation of 8 black, swirling blades outwards towards the target that can grow to a maximum of 25m in length. A dark, malicious mass of black magic is displayed behind Jahangir in the form of black wings that attack erratically in all directions dealing D tier damage on contact.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 001
That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 002That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 003

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I made some changes to the ability as per discussion w/ staff. This is approved for training as well.

Code:
[center][b]!ANTIFORCECROFITNA¡[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Type:[/b] SEALEDMETALVESSEL
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This can only be used on attacks or abilities used by others. The user must look in the general direction of the attack.
[b]Scaling:[/b] STRENGTH - for an additional 10 magoi Jahan can increase the strength/tier of the effected attack by 1. The scaling will cap at A tier. ( [i]i.e. a B tier blackhole would become an A tier black hole[/i] )
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cost:[/b] 40
[b]Description:[/b] "The Anti-Force". Jahan glares in the general direction of an attack, being able to use Gremory's magic to change the target and / or direction of a single black magic or physical attack / ability of A tier or lower within a 10m radius. This is Gremories foil to those trying to best him  the "Master of Strength", with his own expertise.

That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 001
That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 002That Brave Feeling You're Standing For 003

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Make the edits and bumped when finished

That Brave Feeling You're Standing For OJgAYLo

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Change the range of Black wing to Self, since you're only casting it on your self. For your last spell also you will need to actively cast and use the spell, it's fine if you wanna do the glare thing but you still have to actually cast or activate the spell with your vessel and action.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training

Merrze