You are not connected. Please login or register

Out to Market (Open/Social)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Out to Market (Open/Social) 20/04/18, 06:15 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Sis are we done yet?" Menat wined, her arms weighed down by bags as she stood in front of yet another stall. Bast stood, bent over the stand as she examined the merchant's wares. Men passing by, some women as well, couldn't help but steal glances at her scanitly clad behind as it stuck out behind her. The pair had come to Reim's market in order to procure the ingredients for their dinner that night and for the younger of the two it was dragging on far longer than she was enjoying.

Spread across the table was a variety of various fruits and vegetables that had been brought in from outside the city, specialties the vender was exclusively known for. "Menat be patient. While we have stuff for tonight I don't think its a bad idea to get some extra for the next day or so." The older woman smirked as she continued to inspect the merchant's produce. Straightening herself back up, adjusting her minimalistic outfit to make sure what it did cover remained covered, she turned her attention back to the young child she had been raising. "Of course you can still learn to wait. Though I suppose your father was the same way. Can't fault you for taking after him I guess."

Menat's eyes grew wide as a sort of radiance filled her otherwise stoic face. She could feel her heartbeat quicken at the statement. "P-Papa was like me? What else do I do that Papa did?!"

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Out to Market (Open/Social) QiwNJGW

2Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 22/04/18, 09:52 pm

Shah'Jahan Nikator

Shah'Jahan Nikator
D-Tier
D-Tier

Shajahan had awakened blasted by the golden rays of sun flickering through the sunroom above his own. His eyes flickered opened and he lazily stared at the variety of plants that hung from the balcony above him. There humble house had still been a beautiful one. Hidden in the middle class districts between the larger and more profound architectures it was like an exotic rose. it was brightly painted in peach and gold. At the top level a glass sunroom window from which vines and hanging plants dangled.

The little buster erupted from his bed, the child ran through his home. He did this everyday in search of his Caretaker Lena. He found the woman laid in the living room unconscious. He walked to the woman with excitement and hugged her body. After a brief second Lena stirred in her sleep and Shajahan backed up timidly. He eyed her body and then his head flickered to the door. He was an intuitive little brat, he recognized his opportunity.

Freedom.

The open world would await Shajahan, with its dangers and it wonders and opportunities. With the blood of his mother flowing through his body he felt the need to inspect the world and truly. More so than what Lena would allow him. He could do it, he was big!

Shaja exited the door with special quickness and ran out into the world. Nothing would escape him as his young senses absorbed reality. The young Nikator boy ran through the streets of Reim with vigor.  He passed many things, stopping as some dogs would run beside him playing with the boy. He passed the dogs deeper into the city, passed the tile laden Romanesque Pantheons and barracks. People were full of life within the city, most of which was focused on one thing, survival.

Money was the motivation in the market, making it and saving it was everyones top priorities. Shajahanghir was enticed by the colorful tapestries, swords and tropical foods. Shaja aproached the vending stand beside Menat. It was in that moment the Rukh had stormed, dancing about the atmosphere like starling in flight.

Shajahan overheard the conversation between his half sister and the woman.

"Of course you can still learn to wait. Though I suppose your father was the same way. Can't fault you for taking after him I guess."

Shaja saw the way Menat's face lit up with excitement at the mention of her father. Shaja did not know much but he began to burn with Envy. He had wanted to know, he had wanted a father.

"P-Papa was like me? What else do I do that Papa did?!"

Shajahan frowned and turned his head. He would run away from the girl, he ran and ran far from her and his own emotions. Things he couldnt understand.

"OOF!" Shaja slammed into a man and tumbled across the ground. He whipped his head up at the man and scrunched his eyes. His golden earrings jostled with his twist and glimmered. The  Golden Dishes had been gifts from his father. They had been all that the man had left him.

"Fuck KID! Watch were you're going!" An adult screamed violently at Shajahanghir. Shaja got up, he stood above 4 ft making him taller than anyone would recognize as a toddler. It was his greatest gift and curse. He was too small to understand the man however, he didnt understand why he was being yelled at for making a mistake.

"Leave me alone!" Shajahan yelled at the man. The thug just laughed his ass off.

"Leave me alone~" The man clowned him "Boy you sound like a cub, wet behind your ears." He stared at Shajahan's jewels.

"Yes Very Wet"

Shajahan whipped his hands to his ears and backed up as his heart started pumping. He was getting scared now, and all of Lena's fears for the boy leaving home alone were manifesting. Treading backwards he found himself preparing to run away from the man but he grabbed him by his wrist. The boy was just too easy a lick.

Out to Market (Open/Social) Ho-oh-10
Out to Market (Open/Social) Imgreatpriestimhotep

Son of Jahan

3Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 24/04/18, 06:29 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bast smiled at Menat, all the while watching from the corner of her eye. A young child, far younger than even Menat actually was, came up beside the girl to the same stall they were currently shopping at. To the older, more experienced Fanalis, it seemed as if the boy was evesdropping on their conversation as he seemed to have no real interest or intent in what the merchant was selling. As Menat seemed to explode in happiness at being told of her similarities to her father, the child's face soured at the same moment before turning away to run off. Almost as if trying to run away from the pair. Or, perhapse, from Menat herself.

Keeping an eye on the youth Bast could only pat the young girl on the head. "I'll tell you more about your father and our time together when we get home. For now it seems like I've got a little bit of work that needs doing. That means you get to come with me this time." The older woman smirked, knowing it would excite the impatient young girl to be told there was something she could do beyond just carrying their purchases for the day.

"Then what are we standing here for Sis?!" Menat practially shouted as energy surged through her entire form. Bast could only chuckle, seeing even more of her former commander in the young girl at that moment. With one final pat on her head she would indicate for the youth to follow along as she trailed the same path she watched the young boy take. Normally she wouldn't be bothered by such a thing, but "normal" for a member of the Fanalis Corps wasn't the same kind of normal as most people defined it. Instead Bast took it upon herself, going just a little bit above and beyond, in order to make sure that at least the children of Reim could survive to the challenges that were adulthood.

In this case, she was glad to have taken notice of the boy's odd behaviours. When she finally found him he was held tight by the wrist, cluched in the grasp of an older man with a look of greed in his eyes. "You get one chance to let the kid go creep." The older woman warned, a scowl on her face as she stared him down in that intimidating fashion Fanalis were famously known for.

4Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 28/04/18, 01:38 pm

Shah'Jahan Nikator

Shah'Jahan Nikator
D-Tier
D-Tier

The creep wasnt easily intimidated by the sudden arrival of a few women and children. He laughed gallantly at the girls.

"I been fighting grown men since i was 7 what the hell are you women and children going to do!"

Shaja had enough of the man, taking his oppportunity in one large movement Shajahan kicked the man's jewels as hard as his young body could. Immediately the bastards gripped slacked and he was able to break free. Shajahan ran to Menat's side and stared the man down with infantile aggression.

The man was screaming and gripping his groin aggressively. "FUCK!" he spat in sheer frustration.
He set his eyes on the World Prince and the woman and without hesitation he lunged. In a moment the man had a short fat dagger and he could care less about stabbing any of them with it.

He would attempt to mush Bast's face with his hand and after breaking through their line he swung his blade recklessly trying to Stab Shajahan, Menat and Bast.

Son of Jahan

5Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 06/05/18, 08:47 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Uniform:

A yell could be heard from the street over from where he was, it was times like this where he hated being a lawman of this country, however, it was a necessary step to achieve the position he sat out for.  Guess I'll check this shit out, man things always go sideways on this side of town. His thoughts already turning wheels in his head on what the issue was going to be, robbery, rape, just a fight?  Who knew with these people, still something had to be done.  Bending at his knees the male fanails pushed upwards, his body hurled into the air and onto and the build's roof between the two streets. In the Distance, he could see a small boy running away from a crouched over man.  His first thought was the kids were stealing, this was a come practice in Reim at least, he hadn't been anywhere else as a free man yet.

Things would quickly change, a knife was drawn his emerald green hues would widen before he would take off running as fast as he could. It was beyond blurring speed with each step, his body was near invisible tot he untrained eye, some would only see a red streak.   He traveled about 10 meters, each step carried his 3, he was within range to grab the man's collar and gently pull him backward pulling him into the ground.  The Red-haired man would place his left leg on the man's chest pinning him there as he wore the fakest smile anyone could have seen.  

His purplish black suit was known to those around him right away, others might have had no idea if they were new to town, but this man was a member of the Unity Corps.  Not only was he an enforcer and protector of the Country he was also widely Known through Reim for his Coliseum fights.

The red-haired male instantly took note of the red-haired child and the child with hair darker than his soul and skin that showed signs of Heilo blood in his veins.  After closing his eyes and sighing the warrior lifted his shoulder shrugging. " Aah man, what the hell am I going to do with this problem...  You can't go around trying to kill kids you big dope... If I had my sword I would have taken your hand clean off! " He turned to face the kids his face still showing annoyance with the entire thing. "So, what's the cause of this mess? And Don't think of trying to run away, I'm the fastest guy in the country..."

Stamina: 380/410
Magoi:90/90

Out to Market (Open/Social) YVYVcOy

6Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 13/05/18, 02:47 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

In the moment of dristraction Bast provided the young boy acted, planting his foot between the man's thighs before running off beside Menat. The younger girl immediately made herself into a wall of sorts between the boy and his attacker with her parental figure as their first line of defense. Bast, meanwhile, was busy laughing at the man before her who had just seconds ago been threatening her.

"Seems like you should has spent less time fighting grown men and more time playing with kids. They aren't as afraid to fight dirty." The busty redhead continued to laugh.

The thug seemed to recover quick enough, or at least got angry enough to forget about his pain, and lunged for the elder Fanalis. If it were anyone else he had been attempting to fight the dagger would had almost seemed to just appear in his hand but the woman as faster and as such noticed much quicker than others would have. Her own hand seemed to flash down to her hip, taking up the handle of the small mace she kept holstered there, and prepared to counter attack when the moment was right. However the moment didn't seem to come as another figure seemed to drop in from nowhere, pulling the oaf onto his back and pinning him against the ground with his foot.

Bast would scoff at the intruder's "heroism", replacing her mace against her hip as he questioned what the cause of everything was. "The big oaf wanted to rob this kid, I was protecting him. Its what we members of the Fanalis Corps do."

7Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 19/05/18, 11:53 pm

Shah'Jahan Nikator

Shah'Jahan Nikator
D-Tier
D-Tier

Jahanghir was relieved to be saved but he didnt know what to make of the new, much bigger faces. The boy stared at them unscrupulously, he had no trust in them especially Knux who had an air to him much more powerful than the rest. Shaja wouldn't risk another lethal encounter with an adult, and he turned around and sped off without speaking again. Shajahan ran, bumping into a few civilians who threw a fit but otherwise moved on with their days.

He was scared and only wanted to go back home, to Lena where the boy ought to have stayed from the beginning.

[exit]

Son of Jahan

8Out to Market (Open/Social) Empty Re: Out to Market (Open/Social) 20/05/18, 10:46 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

While listening to the explanation he noted the darker kid walking off. Something about him seemed, familiar? He didn't know anyone with kids though so that was out of the question.Whatever he thought before turning his attention back to the kid claiming to be in the Fanalis Corps. Knuckles would chain the man he had taken down, and pulled him back to his feet, he'd slip his right arm under the chain and grip the man midsection of his shirt which would give full control of his movements. KNuckles began to laugh at the young kid and shook his head. "The Fanalis Crops is just another slave chain by this country. Stay away from them, kid. Come on you scum bag its time for you to know your new friends." With that said Knuckles would wave off to the young girl and take the man to jail. He probably told her too much for her age, but that was how he felt, soon that would all change.

-Exit-

Out to Market (Open/Social) YVYVcOy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum