You are not connected. Please login or register

Odion Zogby's Starter Abilities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Odion Zogby's Starter Abilities Empty Odion Zogby's Starter Abilities 19/01/18, 07:25 pm

Odion Zogby

Odion Zogby
D-Tier
D-Tier

D-Tier:
C-Tier:

Last edited by Odion Zogby on 20/01/18, 03:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Grey Edge

• Make that range 'Short' or 'Close'. Self would mean you'd be poisoning yourself ^^;
  • 'Odion pulls out a bottle that contains liquid poison that is the color of grey, then slowly drips the poison onto both sides of the bladed weapon' - this whole sentence is more or less what we tend to like the most in requirements. You'd probably have to rephrase it slightly but I'd add this to your requirements.

Back Stab

• Hmm, I think I'm going to have to ask you to add more details about this mentioned stabbing motion. For example, not all stabs go the same direction.

Pubic Strike

• I'd reword this to saying he needs to have space to kick up. I know it's essentially the same thing, but when it comes to requirements, we do like them to be as clear as possible.

Disarming Impact

• Only specifying the weapon which must be used never suffices for a requirement. It is simply too vague and general. When it comes to requirements, a little piece of advice. Think of any scenario which might hinder the execution of your ability - that usually works as requirements.

White Edge

• See above for Gray Edge.

Odion Zogby

Odion Zogby
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bump!

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Back Stab

• Ack - I think my usage of example may have confused you. It was bad wording on my part TBH. It would be more accurate to word it as 'prompt' or 'idea'. Specifically, I was suggesting maybe state the direction which the attack goes.

Disarming Impact

• When I said 'yes' to it in the Discord, I was more or less thinking you were going in the right direction - but I didn't mean for you to literally put it down XD. You could maybe specify a certain stance? Because generally, in martial arts, it's all about the stances XD. Or you could make other specific conditions.

• Also, this is technically a move you could do with a weapon in hand (it would, of course, depend on what weapon it is, but...), so I would recommend taking out the whole 'only can be used with bare hands' part so you aren't limiting yourself too heavily.

• Considering that it is a D-Tier ability/how it works, I'm going to put a little notice here and say that this ability will only affect those with D-Tier strength.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved
Code:
[spoiler="D-Tier"]
[center][color=#cc0066][b]Grey Edge[/b][/color][/center]
[color=#cc0066][b]Tier:[/b][/color] D-Tier
[color=#cc0066][b]Class:[/b][/color] Assassin
[color=#cc0066][b]Type:[/b][/color] Supplementary
[color=#cc0066][b]Range:[/b][/color] Close
[color=#cc0066][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Odion must be using a bladed weapon, while the moment the weapons leaves their hand the effect will stop happening. Applying the point to the blade take a small amount of prep time: Odion must pull out a bottle that contains liquid poison that is the color of grey, then slowly drips the poison onto both sides of the bladed weapon.
[color=#cc0066][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] Duration
[color=#cc0066][b]Sustain:[/b][/color] -
[color=#cc0066][b]Cool Down:[/b][/color] 1
[color=#cc0066][b]Cost:[/b][/color] 10
[color=#cc0066][b]Description:[/b][/color]
[list]
When the bladed weapon stabs into the body of a living being the poison will enter their body through the wound. Once the poison is in the body it will slowly reek havoc on their nervous system. Making them feel sharp pain coming from their skin, the effect slowly keeps creeping till the pain is from all over their body. The poison cause D-Tier damage over the duration of a single post.[/list]
-----
[center][color=#cc0066][b]Back Stab[/b][/color][/center]
[color=#cc0066][b]Type:[/b][/color] Offensive
[color=#cc0066][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Odion must be on steady ground and be unseen to be able to strike.
[color=#cc0066][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] Damage
[list]
Odion sneaks up behind the person with his weapon in hand ready to strike with. Once close enough, pulls his arm back with the tip of blade pointed towards the person. Then swings it at the person's back if it lands will cause D-tier damage to the one that is stabbed.[/list]
-----
[center][color=#cc0066][b]Pubic Strike[/b][/color][/center]
[color=#cc0066][b]Type:[/b][/color] Offensive
[color=#cc0066][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Odion needs to have space to kick up.
[color=#cc0066][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] Damage
[list]
Odion starts with a running start towards the living being. Once up in front or behind them, rises up and backwards with one single leg. Then is a full force swing of his leg while the foot is aimed at their pubic area. If the strike will land, it will inflict D-tier damage.  [/list]
-----
[center][color=#cc0066][b]Disarming Impact[/b][/color][/center]
[color=#cc0066][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Odion must use only his bare hand in stand of a weapon. As well, one of his hands must be able to move or it will be impossible to preform the strike.
[color=#cc0066][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] Hits
[list]
Odion rushes up to the person while lowering his hand down to side of his body. Extends out just the index and middle fingers that are held tightly to one another. Then once close enough to strike those two fingers into the shoulder joint. If it lands then the strike will send a volt of pain down their arm that would force their hand to release what ever it was they were holding on to.[/list]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="C-Tier"]
[center][color=#cc0066][b]White Edge[/b][/color][/center]
[color=#cc0066][b]Tier:[/b][/color] C-Tier
[color=#cc0066][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Odion must be using a bladed weapon, while the moment the weapons leaves their hand the effect will stop happening. Applying the point to the blade take a small amount of prep time: Odion must pull out a bottle that contains liquid poison that is the color of white, then slowly drips the poison onto both sides of the bladed weapon.
[color=#cc0066][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] Duration
[color=#cc0066][b]Cool Down:[/b][/color] 2
[color=#cc0066][b]Cost:[/b][/color] 20
[list]
When the bladed weapon stabs into the body of a living being the poison will enter their body through the wound. Once the poison is in the body it will slowly reek havoc on their nervous system. Making them feel sharp pain coming from their skin, the effect slowly keeps creeping till the pain is from all over their body. The poison cause C-Tier damage over the duration of a single post.[/list]
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum