Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job 1:

Job 2:

Job 1

Protect Fengbao and Enter Arashi Kodomo [Solo Job] 26805_1_2

[Before The Battles and Meetings] A Type of Autobiography Excerpt By Torento Yanaihara ~ "I wander and I wander, every day. I run on whatever fuel I have to go on, seeking an end, an end to this war I have come to want to desperately end. The people of Kou have become to only feel withered more and more as the days simply continue to pass by and I have felt absolutely helpless, that is until I remembered wise words of my now late grandfather. My old gramps had told me that no matter as helpless as I may feel sometimes, that I must always persevere.

Gramps also told me that the key to finding your way out the dark tunnel is reaching for the lantern, however, that lantern isn't always there he usually made an effort to note.

Yet, in spite of there not always being a lantern, he did say that there was always a way to make your own lantern but that it almost always came at the cost of something else.

I always thought his old quote of his might come into play one day. It sure makes no sense to me right now but possibly someday down the line it might.

Anyhow, currently I'm taking part in the great civil war of Kou. I'm fighting for Gao Yuan Zu, in hopes I gain the ex-emperor's trust and are given a bigger role to play in this war. My plans at the moment are to obtain more power and put an end to the war before it escalates any further. Also, yes, taking down both Gao Yuan Zu and Yoshiro Zu are indeed part of the plan of mine if you were curious."

As Trently would be smiling, his steps would have begun to patter across the floor, sounding as if he seemed to be in a hurry. The young mercenary had received a quite urgent mission from his Guard Captain and didn't need to waste any more time than he's already wasted. Trently's Guard Captain had asked him to snuff out a certain thug who had been lurking around these parts as of late. Yet the reason for why Trently was in such a hurry was because... well... a very cherished Magic Weapon of his had been stolen. If Trently's hunch was right, it would be this thug who he was on the pursuit for who would be carrying his Magic Weapon.

Someone was lurking in this city, someone wielding Trently's Shuriken of Storms. It was super dangerous to be in this town at the moment as many thugs hung around this city but, Trently had to locate the thug who had his Magic Weapon asap. Trently was jumped quite often searching for this thug but Trently was always able to shrug them off with ease. As he had been jumped however this one time, he remembered seeing storm clouds somewhere off in the distance of the city. Yet, since he was getting jumped at the time, Trently missed the chance to fly over to the storm clouds he had seen. Trently felt almost like a detective but just a ten times worse detective. Midnight soon came and Trently was still up on the hunt for the thug with his Shuriken of Storms. What an exhausting that night was, however, Trently had gotten some clues on where to head next from some veteran thugs who had beaten up for information. Apparently, there was a certain thug in the city who leads a lot of the trade between stolen items and what not, so, Trently's current goal was to get in contact with him.

Flying around the city on his Magic Carpet, Trently would once again see storm clouds off in the distance. This time he saw the clouds though, Trently would make it an effort to not miss his chance to get on over to it. Already on his Magic Carpet, Trently would be able to quickly get to where he had seen the storm clouds and begin hunting down the person who had used the Magic Weapon's function. Upon arriving on the scene, there would be nobody there to suspect of using the Magic Weapon, it was just a big dark alley with nobody around. "Aye! Who's here!? Am I about to get jumped or something!?" Trently would yelp out, hoping someone would come out of hiding and show themselves. However, nobody would come out of hiding and that would leave Trently with no choice but to drop all of his belongings in hopes someone tries to take his stuff. "Hmph! Aight! Whatever!
I'll just leave my stuff here then!"
Trently would say, dropping all of his stuff on the floor of the big dark alley. However, Trently left one thing in his possession, that would be Trently's Necklace of Hidden Arts. Once Trently had dropped all of his weapons and valuable items, thugs would begin to appear, from every angle imaginable. "Cloak..." Trently would whisper under his breath, vanishing from their sight. The many thugs surrounding Trently would be baffled the second Trently had vanished but some of them wouldn't even notice as some of their main objectives were to just run off with the boy's tools as fast as possible. Luckily, Trently would be able to pick up Kutter's Katana before anybody else had picked it up and so using Kutter's Katana, Trently would cut down each and every one of the thugs trying to steal his belongings using Subatomic Slices x4. Trently's cloak being turned off upon using Kutter's Katana, the caught and wounded thugs would begin shitting their pants. "Aight! So these are mine but I need to ask you four some questions!" Young Trently would state to his defeated foes as he'd start to take back his belongings, staring at his wounded foes on the floor. "By now, the person who used my Magic Weapon around these parts is probably gone but I'm gonna have one of you show me where the man who sold that person my Magic Weapon is! If you don't I'm gonna turn you guys in or maybe kill you instead! Trently would say to the downed thugs, smirking as he would await their answers.

"U-uh! He's here! J-just leave us alone!
The guy who has your Magic Weapon is watching you right now from that rooftop! Just spare us, okay?"
One of the downed thugs would say to Trently, pointing out the location of the thug with Trently's Magic Weapon.

"H-hold up! What!?" Trently would say in shock that the man with his Magic Weapon had been watching. Looking up, Trently would see the man, meeting eye to eye with the man too and everything. Yet, as soon as Trently would meet eye to eye with the man, the man would book it. "A-aye! Get your ass back here you dumbass! You got my Magic Weapon!" Trently would shout out loud, hopping onto his Magic Carpet as fast as humanly possible. You're gonna pay for this, whoever you are!" The lad screamed, rising into the air with his Magic Carpet, seeing the man about to jump off the rooftop into a building window. "Kekeh~! So we're gonna play the race then, huh!?" Trently would say just very faintly under his breath as he would fly forward into the building window alongside the man with his Magic Weapon.

Upon entering the room of the building window, Trently would enter a ten meter in radius storm cloud, absolutely unaware of where his opponent is. "Crap! Where are you!? Show yourself!" Trently said, very nervous to what direction his opponent may pop out of and attack.

"Wait for a second! Heh! Aight, come at me now! Having found a corner of a wall, Trently would take out Cold Casket and get into a defensive position. "Tch! Your puny shield won't do anything to save you, who do you think you are!? Afluare!" The man with Trently's Magic Weapon would say to Trently. As the man would say that, he'd begin barraging Trently's shield with attacks in hopes of breaking it. However, Trently's shield was no ordinary shield, it was a shield able to freeze over his foes using ice magic. So, in almost an instant, Trently would freeze his foe in place.

"Got ya! Kekekeh~! Here is a taste of some razor magic now!" Trently would say to his foe, pouring into Kutter's Katana and then shooting a Subatomic Slice at him. The Subatomic Slice coming into contact with the ice, it would cut right through the ice just like butter. The Subatomic Slice would sever the man's hand but the man would still be frozen in the ice.

Out of sheer will of not wanting to die, Trently's opponent would persevere and break out of the ice. "Agh! What a bloody mess our fight has become! However, I won't go down without a fight! My name is Arashi Kodomo, remember my name well, boy!" Trently's foe said, jumping back a few meter or two.

"I would remember and honor your name if you were to die here but, you're not! You're gonna be turned in! Kekeh~!" Trently would say to his opponent.

"What a sap you are! You really think I'm gonna die here!? You humor me, kid! Noctis!" Trently's opponent would say to Trently, performing a move he was hoping to end the match with.

Raising his shield in defense against the man's move, Trently would block the man's attack. "Kekekekekeh~!" Laughing his ass off, Trently would slap his foe with Cold Casket. Defeating his foe, at last, Trently now just needed to turn him in. Taking Arashi and taking back the Magic Weapon Arashi stole from him, Trently would jump out the building window. Returning back to the guard captain and turning in the criminal he was asked to catch, Trently was rewarded.

Job 2

Protect Fengbao and Enter Arashi Kodomo [Solo Job] 26805_1_2

The story behind how Trently came to get his hands on this Magic Weapon in the first place was quite the long one but I'll try to cut it short. Okay, so it was on a dark stormy night when he had received this Magic Weapon. Trently had no idea what exactly happened but, Trently recalled on the night he received the Magic Weapon that he had been chasing down some Yoshiro soldiers out of town. The night being quite the stormy one, it had rained tremendously, with it seeming like there would be no end to it whatsoever in sight. Yet, in spite of it appearing that way, it had eventually ended. The clouds beginning to clear from the sky, the moon would show. The streets flooded with rainwater, Trently would have by now already chased the soldiers out of town.

However, something seemed off Trently thought. Scratching his head, looking around at his surroundings, Trently couldn't help but feel a bit bewildered for some reason. What was it that Trently felt so uneasy about? Was he fretful of the soldiers returning? Was it that the storm just gave him some bad vibes or something? Whatever the reason was for his uneasiness, Trently just wanted it to stop.

"Kahahahaha~! Young lad, do you want to use my Magic Weapon? If you do want to use my Magic Weapon, prove to me you can protect this town for one week! Protect this town for one whole week and I can let you have my Magic Weapon! Yet, you have to also ensure no more of Yoshiro's men come by anymore! I don't want any more of his men around these PARTS! Kahaha~! Ya got me, lad..?" An elderly man would say to Trently, laughing his old man ass off.

"Aye! Old man! What do you mean?  A Magic Tool, you aren't pulling my leg, are you? I can do what you asked and all for little huang but you seriously got a Magic Tool? It isn't every day I come across geezers with a Magic Tool you know?" Trently would say in reply to the elderly man he had just been asked by to protect this town. It honestly wasn't every day such opportunities as this usually come around, Trently hadn't known really what else to say besides "Hell yeah I'll protect this town!".

"Kahaha~! Good, good, very good! You seem like just the kid I have been looking for to give my Shuriken of Storms to! Kahaha! Guess I already spoiled what the name of it is and everything! Kahaha! Anyway lad, I am always troubled very much so by these soldiers of Yoshiro cause I'm right here on the outskirts of town ya see? So if you can do me the favor and just make sure those scallywaggers hightail on outta here, that'd be great!" The cheerful old man would say to Trently before creeping away back into his house. "Uh~! Yeah, you got it, old man!" Trently would reply back with.

Zooming off on his own two feet, Trently would begin to hunt for his prey. Trently had scared off the soldiers who had been messing with the town into a forest close by but he felt like he didn't really scare them off but instead, just probably instigated a fight with them. Trently had a little bit of a hunch that there were more soldiers lurking somewhere nearby but he just didn't know where. For all Trently could have known, there might have been a whole unit of soldiers camped out somewhere near the town and Trently may have had just started an all-out battle, it's sure a possibility. However, despite that may being the case that he possibly might have started a battle, Trently would be optimistic about the whole thing and just protect the town like he was asked.

Come Tuesday at the break of dawn, the soldiers from yesterday would return. Entering town, the soldiers would angrily demand to see the young katana wielding boy who had shooed them out of town yesterday. The young katana wielding boy being Trently, folks of the town would immediately flock to where Trently had been sleeping. Barging into the room Trently had been knocked out tired, they would begin to scream and holler in his ear for help.

"Trently! Trently! Wake up you damn kid!
Those soldiers are back! They're asking for you! They've brought an entire unit of soldiers with them this time! They seem pretty hung over about you chasing some of their men out of town the other day!"

Waking up annoyed, Trently would quickly grab his gear and open up the window of the inn he was in, jumping out the window. Landing outside the inn, Trently would be met by some more citizens that had come to ask for his help. "Aye! Hurry up, boy! They're coming this way right now! Can you really handle them all!? It's a lot of them! Please be careful!" An old grandma would shout, in doubt that Trently would really be able to take on that many soldiers.

"Leave it to me! Heh! Kekekeh~!" Trently would say, smiling quite fairly wide in front of the unit of soldiers totaling to a clean hundred. With these many soldiers that he was about to fight, Trently couldn't help but feel the most excited he had ever been. Unbinding his Kutter's Katana from its sheath, Trently would begin to walk towards his opponents. Trently kept in mind to be careful, if he slipped up, his head could be sliced clean off his shoulders and that would be the end of him.

"Alright! I want the first ten men to go at him! Take his head off his shoulders and show this damn kid that war isn't a game! If he's gonna mess with our men, then he's gonna mess with all of our men! You should mind your own business next time, kid!" The captain of the unit would say to the ten of his men going on to challenge Trently.

In almost an instant it would feel, the ten men would surround Trently. "Oh, fuck me! Take this! Meinu: Shine On!" Blinding all of the ten men around him, Trently would swiftly duck down when they would attack. Silent as possible, Trently would then begin taking out his foes one by one, as fast as possible. Taking the ten of them down as they were blinded, Trently would come to be attacked again by even more men this time. Noticing their comrades had been blinded, more men would hop in to help. About twenty soldiers had gone on to attack Trently, so they really didn't want to cut the kid a break.

"Kekekeh~! Kutter's Katana! Subatomic Slices! Hiah! Hiah! Hiah!" Sending out a barrage of ten Subatomic Slices, Trently would cut about two of them per slice sent out. Trently's foes would attempt to block his Subatomic Slices using their shields but would fail to do so when his slices would cut through their shields, wounding them up in the process.

"Aight! How many more of you do I need to take care of!? Twenty, huh!? Aight, let's go! I got much more in me if you really want to see that bad!? Kekeh~!" Trently would yell out, kinda hungry for more combat.

Seeing just how truly strong Trently actually was, the leader of the unit would simply freeze in his place, astonished. "Fine! Fine! We'll go! We won't ever come back! Just leave us alone! Everybody pick up as many wounded as you can and let's go! We can't come back here! This man is a demon! I don't know who he is but let's just get out of here everybody!" The captain of the fifty-man unit would say to his men, in a voice of urgency. "And don't come back! Or I'll have to take your head! Kekeh~!" Trently would state to the man, acting very serious even though he really wasn't actually serious.

With the unit of Yoshiro soldiers gone, Trently would have had completed his task once and for all. The elderly man would even come out to congratulate Trently for his valiant deeds, quite happy Trently had finally got rid of them for good. "Heheh! So, old man, how'd I do? Heheh! Did I do as you ask?" Trently would ask the old man that had come to congratulate him.

"Congrats, Whippersnapper! Looks like you have done what I have asked of you! Here is my Magic Weapon, take very good care of it! Also, you should also know that this Magic Weapon isn't my Magic Weapon but it's probably someone else's! I found it a couple weeks ago near my ol herb crops I use for potions and what not! So don't come to me if you got some royalty or something chasing after you cause I am not gonna help you lad! Best of luck on your travels!" The wrinkly old magician made an effort to tell Trently while sneaking away back into his cottage of his.

Yeah and so that was the short story of how Trently had got his hands on his beloved Magic Weapon, the Shuriken of Storms. After his debut battle against his father and Chen, Trently had decided that it would be best to carry his Shuriken around more often. Trently's good ol handy Shuriken of Storms is truly one of his strongest weapons he's got, the thing can really help him out through any danger he may be thrown into so he had to make an effort to not lose it.

Job 1:

Job 2:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum