Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 17/04/14, 01:45 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((I recognize I don't have the Dom tier for this yet. Just want to get it okay'd before starting my training.))

Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] ScJHsOD
Name: Akatetsu
Tier: B
Type: Brute
Species: Chimera {Bonehead}
Speed: 10m/s
Passive Traits:

• Carbonized Skull ~ The bonehead's skull is covered in a thick layer of bone with very high carbon density which serves as both a defense and an offense. The skull offers defense 1-tier higher than the beast and when clashing with attacks it is treated as a weapon rather than part of Tetsu's body meaning that attacks that land on his head don't deal damage to Akatetsu himself until the skull is broken.
  • Human Intelligence ~ Part of Akatetsu's base dna was human. While he is not capable of producing human speech due to his anatomy, Akatetsu understands it fully as well as how to read and write. Akatetsu's animal instincts are still present, however his mind operates at the level of a human with a 120 IQ.

Active Traits:

• Leaping Deflection ~ A D-tier ability lasting only a single post with a 5 post cool down. It consumes 5 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu's muscles tense and contract before launching himself in any direction at 10m/s swinging his head into an incoming attack. This allows him to parry up to 1 C-tier's worth of damage.
  • Bone Crush ~ A B-tier ability lasting only a single post with a 5 post cool down. It consumes 15 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu slams his skull towards a target within 1m at 20m/s. The impact from this headbutt can cause bone breaking B-tier damage and if it misses will leave behind a large crater 5m in diameter on whatever surface it hits.

Appearance: Akatetsu stands on his hind legs at 3m tall with a 2m long tail. The chimera possesses dark grey scales and hardened bone growths on his limbs. A dark grey carbonized bone helmet masks his head. Tetsu's body is muscular and fit with sharp fangs and claws(Contrary to the image provided, Akatetsu possesses 5 digits and opposable thumbs on his hands.)

Last edited by Yakuroro on 09/10/14, 04:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

2Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Re: Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 17/04/14, 02:12 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

His active needs a 5 post cooldown. Other than that it all looks fine

Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] IlYJr79

3Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Re: Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 18/04/14, 07:25 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Approved.

Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] IlYJr79

4Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Re: Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 19/08/14, 06:45 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Updated, needs new approval~

5Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Re: Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 09/10/14, 05:27 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

6Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Empty Re: Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] 09/10/14, 06:36 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, change in your vault, please~

Code:

((I recognize I don't have the Dom tier for this yet. Just want to get it okay'd before starting my training.))

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ScJHsOD.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Akatetsu
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Brute
[b]Species:[/b] Chimera {Bonehead}
[b]Speed:[/b] 10m/s
[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Carbonized Skull[/i] ~ The bonehead's skull is covered in a thick layer of bone with very high carbon density which serves as both a defense and an offense. The skull offers defense 1-tier higher than the beast and when clashing with attacks it is treated as a weapon rather than part of Tetsu's body meaning that attacks that land on his head don't deal damage to Akatetsu himself until the skull is broken.
[*][i]Human Intelligence[/i] ~ Part of Akatetsu's base dna was human. While he is not capable of producing human speech due to his anatomy, Akatetsu understands it fully as well as how to read and write. Akatetsu's animal instincts are still present, however his mind operates at the level of a human with a 120 IQ.
[/list]

[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Leaping Deflection[/i] ~ A D-tier ability lasting only a single post with a 5 post cool down. It consumes 5 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu's muscles tense and contract before launching himself in any direction at 10m/s swinging his head into an incoming attack. This allows him to parry up to 1 C-tier's worth of damage.
[*][i]Bone Crush[/i] ~ A B-tier ability lasting only a single post with a 5 post cool down. It consumes 15 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu slams his skull towards a target within 1m at 20m/s. The impact from this headbutt can cause bone breaking B-tier damage and if it misses will leave behind a large crater 5m in diameter on whatever surface it hits.
[/list]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Akatetsu stands on his hind legs at 3m tall with a 2m long tail. The chimera possesses dark grey scales and hardened bone growths on his limbs. A dark grey carbonized bone helmet masks his head. Tetsu's body is muscular and fit with sharp fangs and claws(Contrary to the image provided, Akatetsu possesses 5 digits and opposable thumbs on his hands.)

Akatetsu[B-tier Evolution] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum