A-Tier
Akatetsu Pok%C3%A9mon_Cubone_art
Name: Akatetsu
Tier: D
Type: Brute
Species: Lizard {Bonehead}
Speed: 3m/s
Passive Specials:

• Thick Skull ~ The bonehead's skull is covered in a thick layer of bone which serves as both a defense and an offense. Attacks that land on it's skull are treated as though they have clashed with a weapon one rank higher than the creature. This does not improve damage, only defense.

Active Specials:

• Explosive Movement ~ A D-tier special lasting only a single post with a 3 post cool down. It consumes 5 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu's muscles tense and contract before launching himself in any direction at 10m/s.

Appearance: Akatetsu is a 1m tall orange skinned lizard-like creature with deep red eyes. He has a slightly chubby appearance and the scales on his belly turn to a lighter shade.

Last edited by Yakuroro on 14/04/14, 08:56 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

2Akatetsu Empty Re: Akatetsu on 23/03/14, 07:25 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Normally a D-Tier creature would be worth 10k, but due to this ability the price is upped to 60,000 Huang.

Akatetsu SJLmrwl
https://magiworld.forumotion.com

3Akatetsu Empty Re: Akatetsu on 25/03/14, 10:18 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Training complete, I'm ready to purchase this bad boy.

4Akatetsu Empty Re: Akatetsu on 25/03/14, 10:23 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier
Bought

Akatetsu IlYJr79

5Akatetsu Empty Re: Akatetsu on 14/04/14, 08:57 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Edited for beast special updates

6Akatetsu Empty Re: Akatetsu on 14/04/14, 09:27 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier
Approved just remember that the passive got him will only hold off 1 D tier extra for now before it breaks.
Code:

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Pok%C3%A9mon_Cubone_art.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Akatetsu
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Brute
[b]Species:[/b] Lizard {Bonehead}
[b]Speed:[/b] 3m/s
[b]Passive Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Thick Skull[/i] ~ The bonehead's skull is covered in a thick layer of bone which serves as both a defense and an offense. Attacks that land on it's skull are treated as though they have clashed with a weapon one rank higher than the creature. This does not improve damage, only defense.
[/list]

[b]Active Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Explosive Movement[/i] ~ A D-tier special lasting only a single post with a 3 post cool down. It consumes 5 magoi/stamina to use. Akatetsu's muscles tense and contract before launching himself in any direction at 10m/s.
[/list]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Akatetsu is a 1m tall orange skinned lizard-like creature with deep red eyes. He has a slightly chubby appearance and the scales on his belly turn to a lighter shade.

Akatetsu IlYJr79

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum