You are not connected. Please login or register

Zagros [Battleax - Azuris] DONE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zagros [Battleax - Azuris] DONE Empty Zagros [Battleax - Azuris] DONE 05/04/14, 02:25 pm

Zagros [Battleax - Azuris] DONE Axt-1
Name: Zagros
Tier: D - Novice
Type: Battle-Axe
Appearance:
A long axe (1.3m, 15kg) with two blades at the helm, the primary blade (50cm) eclipsing from a more straighten point to down into the grip, while the other blade (25cm) is shorter and narrows outward as it approaches the grip. The weapon itself is composed of a mixture of warped material, one having a dark ebony-like composition to it, the other being a hardened form of some sort of metal, and the third and perhaps most disturbing of it having a liquid-like coating to it which resembles blood. At the base of the grip opposite the blades, there is a small claw which extends out slightly, narrowing in one side like that of the primary blade and a point which slightly jettisons out.

Le bump. Did I miss anything?
And the Abilities I'm going to register are based on this Axe correct? My Fanalis Abilities is something I can come up with spontanous during Topics?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!

You can make Finalis based techs for your starters as well! But you can't just spontaneously create them in a thread. You need to have anything you want to train approved for training first! Once that is done, you can begin training them in any thread so long as you aren't already participating in another thread  specifically tagged [Training]. If you are in a Training thread then all your training must take place there till it ends.

Here is the code for your vault:

Code:
[center][url=http://s223.photobucket.com/user/Clamou/media/axt-1.png.html][img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Clamou/axt-1.png[/img][/url]
[font=Georgia][b][color=#000000]Name:[/color][/b][/font] Zagros
[b][font=Georgia][color=#000000]Tier:[/color][/font][/b] D - Novice
[b][font=Georgia][color=#000000]Type:[/color][/font][/b] Battle-Axe
[b][font=Georgia][color=#000000]Appearance:[/color][/font][/b]
A long axe (1.3m, 15kg) with two blades at the helm, the primary blade (50cm) eclipsing from a more straighten point to down into the grip, while the other blade (25cm) is shorter and narrows outward as it approaches the grip. The weapon itself is composed of a mixture of warped material, one having a dark ebony-like composition to it, the other being a hardened form of some sort of metal, and the third and perhaps most disturbing of it having a liquid-like coating to it which resembles blood. At the base of the grip opposite the blades, there is a small claw which extends out slightly, narrowing in one side like that of the primary blade and a point which slightly jettisons out.
[/center]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum