You are not connected. Please login or register

Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 03/04/14, 12:02 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi and Lagi were able to defeat the two angels that used strange bows and arrows to burn Zadi all over his body! Zadi was able to hit the angels and kill the two of them, turning them into Rukh for some odd reason...probably just manifestations of the Djinn of the dungeon. Anyway, Zadi's Magoi was almost exhausted to the point of collapsing but his health was even worse. The burns weren't perfect, so they were letting blood gush out form the wounds which lead Zadi to believe that he needed help...duh!

Zadi was earlier able to make his way to the top of the Midway by way of the invisible stairs and enter this final chamber...The Chamber. Redundant, I know, but all the same, Zadi made it on his own that far, but how much longer was he going to last? Two more posts...I mean...two more of an ambiguous measurement, which isn't a very long time. Zadi coughed up a good amount of blood as he went on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He could care less about all the dull looking treasure and the vast space in which it was laying, so he just slowly stood up and asked for his friend Lagi's help. Zadi wasn't sure what kind of bird Zygus was or if Lagi had some sort of skills in emergency medical procedures...but Zadi needed some sort of help!

"Uh...Lagi...help m- COUGH! COUGH! me...please..."

Last edited by Zadi on 03/04/14, 09:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 03/04/14, 02:39 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi took off his turban and tied it very his stomach. He was attempting cover the wounds for now until he went out of the dungeon, maybe he could medical assistance then. But the person who needed it most was Zadi, he was definitely in critical condition. Lagi rushed over to zadi with pieces of cloth that he ripped from his turban. “This is the best I can do…” Lagi took out his health potion that he bought for emergencies. It was a good thing that he considered shopping the day before they went into the dungeon, but now was the time it was needed the most. Lagi sat up Zadi on his lap, and used it as support to help him chug the entire bottle. The bottle’s capabilities was to be able to heal up to B rank, but Zadi had much graver wounds. “Is definitely a quick fix, but I’m a little worried about you stamina. IT seems to me that your wounds weren’t entirely healed either, I wish I brought another one. “Zygus was looking around on alert while LAgi did his best to tend to Zadi. “ Everything’s going to be OK, you’re so close to your dream! We’re almost there, so don’t give up on me….. Please….”

Used my health potion on Zadi

I have no more

rolling

3Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 03/04/14, 02:39 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Lagi El Nagi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 1

4Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 03/04/14, 09:33 pm

Vassago

Djinn
Djinn

Congratulations, there is no beast for you to fight! Of course you must still wait at least 24 hours to see if there is another contender for the Djinn able to make it to the Chamber within time.

Also the Chamber topic should not have been created by you, but by the creator of the Dungeon [Vassago glares at whomever that is]. Nonetheless, just change the title of this topic to "Vassago: The Chamber [Open].

5Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 05/04/14, 10:53 pm

Vassago

Djinn
Djinn

The golden room that the two brave dungeon capturers had found themselves in was lined with pillars and fire lit braziers leading to an alter at the end. Upon the alter was an elegant scale for weighing gold against a single silver coin with the word "Justice" inscribed. Despite the side of the scale with gold being filled to overflowing with dubloons the side which held "Justice" was decidedly heavier according to the artifact.

Once either of the adventurer's approached and touched the scale solomon's symbol would appear on the object before a blinding golden light filled the room. The once empty chamber was now full of magnificent treasure and bounty, but this would pale in comparison to the sight before them. Floating above the scales on the alter would be a beautiful woman with wings and pale blue skin. Her eyes were closed and they seemed to glow with an unworldly light and a sword was held firmly in her grip.

"Greetings noble fighters, I am Vassago! The Djinn of Law and Order."

The angel's voice was gentle and kind while her very presence gave off a warm sensation. "You and your animal companions suffered greatly to make it here. I apologize for the roughness of my dungeon beasts. They must ensure those who reach me are worthy..." It seemed as though she were now "looking" at Zadi despite her eyes being sealed shut, "I would choose a kind soul to be my king. I have watched you and your compassion for your friend and beast are traits I admire. Accept my blessings and choose a treasure to house my power young magician."

As Vassago beckoned Zadi to claim his reward she pointed her sword at him and golden light washed over his body. While this light would not restore his beast companion, it would fill him with warmth and heal any remaining injuries that were life threatening that he may have had. This same healing would affect Lagi and Zygus as well. With time, their bodies would be restored to the same health they were when they had entered the dungeon minus their magoi reserves.

Spoiler:

((Zadi must choose an object to be his metal vessel. Lagi may now roll for a Magic Tool))

6Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 05/04/14, 11:52 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi was lucky enough that Lagi was both kind and conveniently possessing a healing potion of sorts. Like a tonic or something of that nature...but really really strong! All the same, Lagi was a kind person that Zadi would like to keep by his side for a LOOOONG time. Not marriage, hahaha! But like being this term known as a "BFF" which stands for "Best Friend Forever". Yeah know, something like that. Even more lucky was the fact that nothing was attacking the four of them. Nothing at all. Not ever the statues! Zadi had read in fairy tales that statues could come to life if this or that happened...and seeing as this is a dungeon with all sorts of strange things in them, who knows what other kind of things could come to life!? Anyway, group seemed to be safe. Thankfully, things weren't going to be tough from now on...cause Zadi knew what would be coming next~

"Ugh...that feels better...COUGH COUGH...but I guess it wasn't enough to completely help me, hahaCOUGH! Ugh...I'm fine now. I can get up by myself. Thanks..."

Zadi eventually got up from Lagi's "lap of healing" and used his Gawking Heron staff to prop himself up. Zadi was feeling a bit under the weather with all these burn marks on himself and coincidentally enough, he saw a metal, what looked to be brass and gold, fan! He picked it up and started, well, fanning himself with it. It felt great getting a rush of cool air all over his face. On another note, after finding a way to stay cool, Zadi also found a strange looking scale. Once side had a single silver coin while another had several larger looking golden coins.

"Hmmm, wonder how heavy this coin...OH! I get it! It has the word 'justice' written on it! Justice DOES prevail! Hey Lagi, check out this neat little joke. Wait, I'll bring it to you- WHAAAAAAT!!!"

After touching the neat little coin...and never finding out how much it weighed...a gigantic blue spirit came up and out of the silver coin, shining with a blue hue clad in golden-ish armor. Zadi felt a similar presence from Marax when he came out of...wherever. Though this sensation felt slightly gentler and ever so slightly warmer. Like that of a huge from one's mother when you are a little kid...anyway, Zadi looked up in amazement and just could believe- well actually, he came to this palce for this purpose, so yeah, he could believe this was happening, but for the sake of story telling- Zadi couldn't believe what he was experiencing...for the second time now! Zadi, Lagi, and Zygus...but for some reason not Syma...were all healed and in perfect health. All that was left was...

"SEE LAGI!!! THIS IS ALMOST LIKE THE STUFF I TOLD YOU ABOUT!!! ISN'T IT THIS EXPERIENCE AWESOME OR WHAT!?!?"

Zadi's Metal Item:

7Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 06/04/14, 12:19 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After Zadi stood himself up, Lagi made a slight sigh and walked over to where Syma was put down. He was pretty kind to humans and animals alike, and frowned immediately as soon as he examined her. “What’s her species? Maybe shedding could heal her from menial injuries? If she does it enough, maybe we can actually save her….” However, his mindset was somewhat off the mark as soon as the Djinn appeared, Lagi was speechless. “ What in the world is…” Even Zygus was amazed; he started making bird noises at the bright light. “Zkaw! Zzz …Kaw” After a bit of dialogue with the djinn, all of their injuries have been healed.

"SEE LAGI!!! THIS IS ALMOST LIKE THE STUFF I TOLD YOU ABOUT!!! ISN'T IT THIS EXPERIENCE AWESOME OR WHAT!?!?"

Lagi smiled and nodded at Zadi ” Looks like you got yourself a cool gift, king of light. I hope I can get something interesting as well.. but if not..it doesn’t matter…. I’m glad I came regardless. I’m glad I was able to be a little bit of some help…”

8Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 06/04/14, 12:19 am

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Lagi El Nagi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Tool' :
Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] GetToolIcon_zpsbf47a0d9

9Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] Empty Re: Vassago: The Chamber [OPEN] 08/04/14, 02:19 am

Vassago

Djinn
Djinn

Vassago watched as her champions cherished the moments after accomplishing the task of completing the dungeon. A soft smile was on her face. Her eyes flickered gold for a moment and an eerie aura embraced her. She pointed her sword at Zadi before then placing into the ground and kneeling before the man. “My King, my powers are for you to use. I pray that you will lend the world these great abilities and keep the laws of the rulers of this world in place.” At that she shimmered a radiate gold light that matched the brightness of the sun itself.

As the light faded away Vassago would be gone from this chamber finding a new home on the fan that the man held. It now had the mark of Solomon on it signifying that a power greater than any mans on this world held. Vassago did not forget about the man’s companion, a golden object had formed around his wrist, though this object was not as powerful as Vassago it still had power in it that many would covet. Now that the men had earned their treasures the chamber started to rumble slightly as if a minor earthquake was occurring. Gold coins rained from their stacks as did other objects. Both men and their pets would glow a golden color and be instantly transported out of the area. Where the dungeon once stood was now a massive crater like place in the ground. There would be tons of bags of gold and other objects surrounding the men. The dungeon Vassago was now gone but the stories of her champions was just now starting.

OCC: This Dungeon will be archived in 3 days make sure you get your exit post done by then if you can!

Lagi’s Tool:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum