4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Marax's Chamber [Open] 09/03/14, 07:11 pm

Marax

Marax
Djinn
Djinn

Marax's Chamber [Open] MaraxChamber_zpsc4797716

An ancient throne room, The Chamber spans about 300 meters in width alone. It is a massive room fit for giants instead of men. The ceiling is about 1000 meters up, and the path leading to the decrepit throne is about 400 meters.

Whoever enters this room gains the chance to obtain the greatest power this world has ever seen. Will someone arrive soon, or shall it forever be kept a secret?

2Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 09/03/14, 07:28 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

After a long descent into a bit of black Yakuroro partly feared were the jaws of some great beast, he and his companion finally arrived at a pair of golden doors. At the bottom of the stairs, Yakuroro jumped off his flying carpet seemingly obvious to how his robes now hung open in an unsightly manner revealing his naked chest to the darkness. The two sea beast tattoos on his chest would seem to roar as his muscles flexed from both hands opening the heavy golden doors.

The entrance led into an astonishingly large hall that looked to have been built for giants. "Stay on the carpet and get away from me as fast as possible if I tell you to..." Yakuroro said in a surprisingly serious tone as he peered into the room and spotted a throne of some kind. The hall was massive and it wasn't easy to tell if there was an exit without looking, but something told Yakuroro that a danger lurked in this chamber just as it had in all the rest since they were mysteriously sucked into the citadel. Still leading the way, Yakuroro cautiously began to enter the chamber, his eyes darting left and right out of fearful caution.

3Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 09/03/14, 07:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The member 'Yakuroro' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 1

4Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 09/03/14, 07:46 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the two magicians got closer to the large doors that lead to the Chamber of Marax, Yakuroro got off, pushing the heavy doors with his Imuchakk strength. Zadi stayed on the carpet, guiding it like Yaku has up to this point. They entered the Chambers of the djinn and waited for another enemy to rear their or just its ugly mug...if it was visible to the naked eye. Yeah, those invisible men were an exception to that 'rear their ugly heads' phrase, hahaha! Wonder what they looked like? Anyway, Zadi followed Yaku, making sure not to bump into him by accident. Yaku then, very anti-comically, demanded that Zadi stayed on the carpet at all times, only to leave his side if something were to happen that required immediate action. Zadi followed his partner's wishes and stayed. Yaku seemed worried that there was something afoot such as a beast or another group that entered this tower known as a dungeon. Zadi himself then looked around, finding nothing. Everything was clearly visible and it seemed like a perfect normal throne room...fit for giants...yeah, the usual~

"Umm...Yaku, I think we are safe for now. Relax alright? If something were to happen, I'll do something about it. You've done enough between the two of us. Now it's my turn to help, hahaha!"

Whatever answer that Yaku might have, Zadi flew the carpet to its maximum distance of 60 meters in the air at 25 m/s, slwoly turning the carpet at 1 rotation per minute above Yaku, scanning the large area that seemed to have no King to throne. However, knowing this place, something would come out eventually, and Zadi would be the first to see it coming!

"All clear as far as the eye can see! Which is everywhere in this room!"

5Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 11/03/14, 08:10 pm

Marax

Marax
Djinn
Djinn

Marax's Chamber [Open] Marax_zpsc040bbc8

Within an instant the chamber's walls would turn into a purple substance, sealing all exits and any way out. If one were to touch said fluid it would be completely solid and would do little to nothing besides feel "squishy".

Behind the two men on the flying carpet, a strange blue mass would begin taking shape. It appeared mid-air, and soon took a slightly humanoid form, with its bottom half turning into a wispy line. The creature itself stood almost as tall as the throne room, and its arms were wide enough to block all passage in and out of the chamber.

"You, blue-haired fleshling. Are you the one who has led this expedition?" The creature said, crossing its arms as it spoke in a low, very commanding tone of voice.

6Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 11/03/14, 10:05 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro chuckled while looking up at his partner whom ascended to get a better view of the great chamber, "Well, we've seen enough strange things in this place that I think a little caution is..." As he spoke, the walls around them seemed to shift and churn into a strange squishy fluid. Yaku's voice trailed off as he looked around at the unnatural motions of the building which now looked to be a cage of mysterious slime. The throne before Yakuroro's eyes appeared to melt away ushering the Imuchakk to reach out for it and begin running, "No!" He shouted having assumed the throne was somehow key and important to this room. But that assumption would prove to be another clever illusion of the dungeon. The Citadel's master finally revealed itself appearing behind Yaku in a noticable blue light which caused the large man to turn around.

Needless to say, Yakuroro's first reaction was to think they were under attack again, "Zadi!" Yaku shouted his companions name hoping he would turn around to see what he was seeing. The Imuchakk rose his staff defensively in preparation for combat, but the spectral looking demon before him spoke a surprisingly simple question. Yaku pointed at himself, "M-Me?...Ummm...it was his idea~" Yaku teasingly said while pointing up at the white haired magician flying above them. The blue mage's voice had an unmistakable hint of fear, but now there was also a small glimmer of excitement in his eye. "But I brought us here, I led the way, and I entered the room first. If you've got anyone to punish for intruding upon your home it should be me. I apologize if we disrespected you."

Yakuroro could feel his heart beating loudly in his chest as he found himself caught between the fear of this unworldly figure and the curious desire to learn more about it. This was new. Very new. Not only was it the first thing they encountered that seemed more interested in talking than killing. But this creature's very presence had caused the room around them to morph and mutate. Yaku didn't know WHAT kind of magic was at work here, but he was convinced it was at least magical in origin. For now he would wait and see what the great glowing beast had to say.

7Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 11/03/14, 10:17 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi was continuously spinning around the room, still scanning the on-goings that weren't going on at the moment...that is...until the room started to look like the inside of a purple slime. Zadi was scared and just kept spinning, hoping that if he got dizzy enough, he would get unconscious and forget this ever happened. However, that wouldn't happen when he wanted it to happen, so he was able to see the large monster that floated before Zadi and Yakuroro...asking...if Yaku was the leader of this expedition. Well sure he was, but did Zadi ever think about who was in charge? No. However, he did trust Yakuroro enough to call him the leader, good enough for Zadi. Unfortunately for Zadi, he was targeted by Yaku out of fear. Zadi looked down at Yaku pointing up, then he looked at the monster. Zadi looked down yet again at Yaku.

"Hell no. This one's on you."

He then kept spinning around as if nothing had happened, but faster this time, hoping that he would get too dizzy to remember any of this. Yaku then stated that he could be implied as the leader of the group without taking his blame off of Zadi. It was as if he wanted to get punished...

"Hey Yaku...I never asked, but I think this might be the best and only time TO ask...are you a masochist by any chance? You know, like a glutton for punishment."

8Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 12/03/14, 12:35 am

Marax

Marax
Djinn
Djinn

As soon as the little blue-haired man began speaking, the giant creature would bend down slightly so its gargantuan head was at level with the flying carpet, and the men atop it.

The fleshie pointed out that it was his partner which had planned the voyage into Marax's lair. For several seconds the large set of three eyes looked straight at the big one's partner. The Djinn hummed to himself slightly, as if in deep thought.

"No. This one is far too scrawny anyway..." Marax mumbled to himself, something which was still completely audible to anyone within the throne room due to his size.

"Punishment?" The blue deity repeated, sounding intrigued by the thought of such a thing.

"Kekekeke. As much as I enjoy seeing people in turmoil, I've been told to reward those who enter my Chamber, not expose them to pain and suffering..." Marax continued, releasing a slight huff of cold air in order to display his discontent.

"Very well big one." The Djinn said as he extended his body upright once more, facing down at the humans beneath him.

"I bestow upon you the power which shall rule over this world. Let us hope that you become a proper king, albeit a mischevious one." He released a cackle as he finished speaking, morphing into a strange blue wisp as the purple walls disappeared.

The throne room returned to its original state, its very FIRST appearance. It was filled to the brim with gold, weaponry, and all sorts of other objects which one would never find anywhere else.

The remains of Marax himself would rush over to the blue-haired goliath [OOC: As soon as he found a metal object, that is.].

[OOC: Yakuroro may now choose a metal object to store his Djinn within. Zadi can roll to find out if he gets a Magic Tool or not. Don't leave the topic just yet.]

9Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 12/03/14, 01:50 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro had man questions for Marax, but the Djinn's words left a smirk on the Imuchakk's face. Was this part of that great fate he dreamed of? A power capable of ruling the world was like a fantasy, but then again, so was every thing else encountered in Marax thus far.

"So where are you fro-"

Before the blue magician could sate his thirst for knowledge, the room shifted again and the Djinn dispersed into an incorporeal form. Suddenly they were in the throne room as it had been before, only now there were mountains of treasure spread about the room. Yaku looked around unable to suppress a grin at the sight of all the gold surrounding him. "So I take it these are war funds by which to conquer the world?" Yakuroro said jokingly as he looked around the hoard.

A tiny glint of purple light caught Yaku's eye as he spotted a ring of interest.

Marax's Chamber [Open] Vongola_ring_sign_by_sinnguyen-d2znm0f

Sitting upon a silk pillow was strange purple metal ring with a shield-like face possessing a mist pattern. Called to the accessory, Yakuroro walked past swords and crowns made of gold and other precious metals. He took the ring from its resting place and slipped it onto one of his fingers....a perfect fit. Then the remains of the Djinn suddenly converged on the ring and a new metal vessel was born as a magic circle engraved itself into the metal's surface.

The blue magician looked down at the new symbol curiously and observed the magical beings essence being sealed within. "I think we may have stumbled into quite a good fortune my friend!" Yakuroro called out to his companion as he admired the ring at his finger and noticed that the symbol was similar to the magic wheel taught at Magnostadt.

10Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 12/03/14, 02:08 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The large monster glared at Zadi as he scanned him for his leadership qualities and strength...and deemed "scrawny" by a monster that had no right to compare due to its overwhelming size to begin with. Zadi wasn't very pleased with being called "scrawny" and he didn't think much of the Djinn after that conversation. From now on, Zadi wouldn't be very good friends with Marax. If ever the time came that Marax needed a wing-man, Zadi wouldn't help! Zadi scoffed at Marax's notion, stating that Marax must be blind.

"Maybe having three eyes isn't as good as having two!? Maybe you just can't see these unbelievably HUGE arms of mine!? Ever think of that tough guy!? Eh!? Oh...you're ignoring me..."

The Djinn Marax then turned to Yaku and seemed to pick the Imuchakk over the Human...no real surprise there. Zadi just crossed his arms and looked up at the colossal being as it lit the room up form the bottom. Zadi felt a little bump underneath the carpet after said light lit up the room. Zadi looked underneath the carpet and noticed that he was literally on a mountain of gold coins and jewelry. The Djinn then turned into a wisp and flew into a ring that Yaku found lying around...why not a sword!? Anyway, Zadi felt like sliding down the mountain of gold. Might as well have fun 60 meters up in the air going down, right? He rolled up the carpet and slide down raw, ALL NATURAL!!! With his clothes on of course, but without the carpet underneath. It was a bit unconformable, but it was fun! Zadi grabbed everything that caught his eyes on the way down, from coins to jewelry to ANYTHING!!! Who knows? Maybe he even got something worth more than Huang? But then again...everything is worth SOMETHING in Huang, hahaha!

OOC: Rolling for a Magic Tool!!!

11Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 12/03/14, 02:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

The member 'Zadi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Tool' :
Marax's Chamber [Open] FailToolIcon_zps8f21ff55

12Marax's Chamber [Open] Empty Re: Marax's Chamber [Open] 14/03/14, 01:14 am

Marax

Marax
Djinn
Djinn

CONGRATULATIONS YAKURORO
You Have Received the Djinn of Illusions, Marax!

Djinn Name: Marax
Djinn Theme: Illusion
Description: A fairly malevolent, mischievous Djinn, Marax's powers revolve around the usage of illusions. Using his powers one can create completely new surroundings, buildings, and objects. Typically these are mere illusions and only play tricks on one's mind, however if one were to concentrate hard enough, they could turn Marax's illusions into physical, touchable objects, capable of dealing pain to whoever crosses his vessel's path. All of Marax's Illusions have a maximum duration of 6 posts, regardless of tier.

------------------

All around the two males the Dungeon would begin crumbling down. Within a matter of seconds they would both glow with a golden hue, and vanish completely from the premises.

Both Yakuroro and Zadi would be transported back to The Gate, in which nothing but a crater and mountains of treasure remained in order to signify the existence of the Dungeon.

It had, in short, disappeared completely.

[OOC: You do not have to post in this topic anymore. You may post in the Gate again and describe your departure from the Dungeon.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum