Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Tapping the bottom of his cane against the ground
Scaling: AoE
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

Using Ice magic, Mordecaiah summons forth an flora themed vortex of ice petals. Summoning them from the ground up going up to 15 meters in distance from the user. Dealing B-Tier damage to anyone caught within the dancing ice petals, leaving frostbite on limbs for numbing effects afterwards for 1 post.

Last edited by Mordecaiah on 11/02/17, 09:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

• Instead of putting "water magic sub category" you should just say ice magic or something along those lines. ^^
  • The damage will have to be reduced to D-Tier if you want it to also have the numbing effect.
  • Change the Type to Offensive/Supplementary
  • What exactly do you mean by 2-8 meters? You should just specify it can go up to 8 meters, you don't have to put 2-8 or anything like that.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oop, I actually just realized something about this. Since this ability is C-Tier, it can only have two effects, aka the damage and the numbing. However, this would also be making an AoE, so I think this ability would actually be more suited for a B-Tier ability. To make it work as a C-Tier ability, I think you'd have to get rid of it being a flora of multiple ice projectiles and just turn it into a single ice projectile.

Sorry for not pointing this out sooner ;-;

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited bump

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I made some edits here and there, the more notable one being I nerfed the radius you can control up to. If you approve of these edits, bump the post and I will approve it for training.

Code:
[center][b]Tūkstantis Vytimo[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician [Ice]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Tapping the bottom of his cane against the ground
[b]Scaling:[/b] AoE - The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Using Ice magic, Mordecaiah summons forth a 1 meter flora themed vortex of ice petals from the ground, which can be controlled up to 10 meters away from the user. Dealing B-Tier damage to anyone caught within the dancing ice petals, leaving frostbite on limbs for numbing effects afterwards for 1 post.[/list]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Need something to provide Strength  HVhvTYv

Just link the training/voucher whenever you're ready to train the ability.~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Need something to provide Strength  HVhvTYv

Add the following code to your vault.~

Code:
[center][b]Tūkstantis Vytimo[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician [Ice]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Tapping the bottom of his cane against the ground
[b]Scaling:[/b] AoE - The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Using Ice magic, Mordecaiah summons forth a 1 meter flora themed vortex of ice petals from the ground, which can be controlled up to 10 meters away from the user. Dealing B-Tier damage to anyone caught within the dancing ice petals, leaving frostbite on limbs for numbing effects afterwards for 1 post.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum