You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Drenched Allie (Caelus/private/mission)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

Dante sighed as he looked at a paper stairing at his paper showing on it a name and mission information Dante continued to read

'Dearest Dante,
It has been a few days since the palace has requested assistance however now is the time, we have sent a seprate letter to your partner, he is a fellow fanalis, and we are fighting traitors of our nation.Men who wish to harm our great world, our inspirations, the young fanalis name is Caelus, he is the same tier as you, please play well with him and don't make use have to clean up any more bodies than need be
'

Was written on the letter Dante's face scrunched up as he looked annoyed "So what...Is this the Riem empires way of telling me I shouldn't hurt my ally?They are idiots every last democrat on that damn board" Dante say in a irritable tone clenching my fist "It's alright though, I'm interested to meet another Fanalis like me, perhaps the man might be able to explain a little bit about our strengths to me" Dante say coldly as he step out of bed in his pajama pants get switched with his typical every day cloths of a blue monk suit and red as the secondary color.

I sigh as I slowly walk upon the cobble stone streets of Riem, Dante came across "Ye Old Bar" the bar roughly located three blocks left of the place the bandits or enemies were rumored to be "I hope the Fanalis I'm supposed to meet is here, otherwise I'm gonna have all the fun to myself" as he pushed open the door he was hit with the aroma of alcohol and despair as he walked through he would sit at the counter seeing three oddly armoured men sitting in the booth with dark smiles on their faces "Good choice coming here I guess" Dante mutter softly paying attention mostly to the four men and not his surroundings his red hair and eyes glimmer in the light of the candles as Dante analyze the men's weapons each carrying a seemingly harmful sword he wasn't sure whether or not Dante was stuck to his seat as he slowly examines to look and see if a fanalis was around him, the other aroma seemed to be effecting his nose in a terrible way.

WC 400))

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Opponents:

"A Letter?  From who?"  Telleus shrugged, handing Caelus an envelope.  "I don't know, its definitely not from the work association.  It just ended up in my binder somehow.  But it's addressed to you, so open it and lets find out."  Caelus looked at the letter for a moment puzzled before breaking the seal.  Inside it addressed him by name, but there was no signature.  The only thing it included was a description for a job to take out some individuals who were plotting against the king.  It included time, place, and the number of people, but nothing that could lead to finding out who actually wrote it.  "This is pretty strange.  I just get a note like this out of the blue with no sender or signature, and i'm supposed to work for them?  I don't like it, Telleus."  Telleus scratched his head as he read over Caelus' shoulder.  "It's strange alright, but it does mention that you'll be paid well.  And that's good, because i don't have any fights lined up for you yet.  It goes against my better judgement, but i think you should do it."  Caelus looked at Telleus as if he had just told him to jump off a cliff.  "Look, i'm not saying you should jump in feet first, but the job is simple enough, and you've beaten guys much stronger than this before.  Do it, and then try to work out who sent it to you.  Maybe these guys you have to take out have some information you don't.  Or failing that, ask whoever pays you."  Caelus still didn't like the idea of following blindly along with the letter's instructions, but Telleus did have a point, and he needed the money.

Hours later, Caelus found himself standing outside the "Cranky Mustang", a less than reputable dive, with more than a few run-ins with city guards.  "About as surprising as finding a demon in hell..."  He murmured, taking a seat in front of a neighboring shop.  He waited there until he saw the four men enter the bar, then another ten minutes before entering himself.  He immediately found a table by one side and sat down, using the lack of good lighting to hide in plain sight.  He ordered bread and water, a builder's lunch, and kept quiet.  From where he sat, he could see all three of- Wait, there were four of them...  He scanned the room, looking for the remaining member, his eyes falling on a Fanalis on the other side of the room.  It looked as if he was also watching the three, but did not seem bothered by the missing member.  He either didn't know about the fourth or didn't care, but Caelus couldn't help thinking that he may have gotten a similar letter.  Caelus waved over a maid, and asked her to hand him a note he had scrawled on a napkin saying, "I'm Caelus.  Where's the fourth?  Cough once if you know, twice if you don't." and to buy him a water.  She did, and Caelus waited for the response.

Magoi: 60/60
Stamina: 140/140

~WC: 512, 512/1000~

Last edited by Caelus Valeria on 28/08/16, 04:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante was in the bar roughly ten minutes before a maid approached him with a smile on her face a napkin in her hand as well as a glass of water, Dante with one motion drank the entire cup of water while reading the note 'I'm Caelus' was the first two words Dante saw his immediate reaction to this was to read the rest and listening to the instructions.

As soon as the cup met the maids hand Dante coughed pointing with his finger to the exit and picking up his own napkin thinking before hand of what he was going to write 'So Caelus is here huh?' Dante though before writing on the napkin with haste the napkin would respectfully read.

'I am Dante, The man left the bar a moment ago, most likely at their designated spot, these lame  others will take us right to them' Dante wrote in neat writing as the three men stood and began to leave Dante let the men exit before he stood from the bar looking into the dark corner he spoke to the maid "Deliver that and tell him to catch up" I say as with a reasonable pace I followed the men out of the door of the bar, walking slowly behind the three roughly fifteen feet from the bar I see them, roughly forty five feet from the bar they take a right 'Gotcha....Now where is my always tarty team mate' Dante think coldly as he slowly turn my head his eyes glazing behind his to inspect my surroundings, but mostly because he wasn't sure if he wanted to face the more experienced bandits or mercenaries alone, he would walk up to thirty feet from the bar and wait for Caelus to arrive as his(Dante's0 dominant factor in the mission was to try and work on his 'team work' he would wait calmly.

((300 wc))

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon receiving the return note, Caelus' suspicions were confirmed.  Dante had received the same letter, but didn't seem bothered by the lack of signature.  Maybe he's gotten these mystery letters before?  I'll need to ask him when this job is finished.  Caelus watched as the three men left the bar, and Dante follow right after them.  He waited for an additional minute before doing the same.  To his surprise the group hadn't traveled far, Caelus spotting Dante spying on them only 15 meters away.  There's no way they're stupid enough to plan treason in such an open area.  Caelus thought, as he strolled up beside Dante.  Peeking around the corner, sure enough, the four lightly armored men were talking openly about their plans.  Caelus looked back to Dante.  "Nice to meet you."  He said, extending his hand to shake.  "These guys don't look particularly smart, so i think we'd be fine charging right in.  We might even be able to take out two of them before anyone notices.  I'll take the two on the right, you take the two on the left.  If you're up for it, follow my lead."

Caelus took a deep breath, and poised himself to run in.  Ripple was gripped tightly in his right hand, waiting by his side to strike.  He dropped into a low stance, preparing Mirror's Edge.  Caelus then picked up a small stone, and lobbed it high over the group, having it land on the other side, and causing the men to look away.  "What wa-AAAHHG!"  Caelus charged in with Brave Engage, cutting down his first target with the followup stroke from Mirror's Edge.  He didn't look to see if Dante had finished off his first opponent, he didn't have time too.  The nearest man drew his blade and brought it down in a Twisted Strike coming in from the right.  Caelus dodged it easily with a Quickstep to the right, ducking under the blade before delivering a sideways slash, and then the final blow from Mirror's Edge.

Once Dante had finished off his two, and the four men had been tied up, Caelus would approach him to shake his hand.  "Good work.  I have a question or two for you if you don't mind, before we collect the reward for their capture.  First, do you know who sent the letters?  Mine came without a name or sender, and randomly showed up in my friends belongings.  The whole thing strikes me as odd anyway.  How did they know how to contact me?  And how did they know i'd go along with it?  What about you?  I wasn't told i'd have a partner for this, but here you are."  Caelus folded his arms and sighed.  "I'm sorry if it sounds like i'm interrogating you, i'm not meaning to.  But this is strange right?"

After Dante responded, Caelus went to the location described in his letter.  Sure enough, a small envelope filled with the payment was left there, but no one to be seen.

Abilities:

Magoi: 60/60
Stamina: 105/140

~WC: 521, 1033/1000~

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante noticed Caelus catch up in a moments notice basically, the two trailed them men as they came upon a corner Caelus would attempt to shake Dante's hand.The hand shake happened as Dante smiled Caelus speaking the idea of attacking both at the same time, one taking two from the right, the other two on the left were Dantes. Dante grinned realizing the enemies were more armed than his last battle, Rufi was not as armored as these men.

Caelus moved first running up on his two, Dante felt it better to no assist him due to the fact Dante had trust settled in the new face. Dante ran up to the two men on the left as they were attempting to assist their comrades Dante flanked. Pushing one man against the wall the other soldiers throat grasped between Dante's hand as C tier pressure was applied the mans throat was not able to handle the grasp and his adams apple popped with blood beginning to flow from his mouth Dante dropped the cold body.The second man sword drawn slashed down at Dante, Dante strafed back as the blade cut his shirt, the tip seemed to trail across Dante's skin as well as he began to bleed Dante instantly punched the man in his throat delivering C tier damage to his throat, the man fell to his knees grasping his throat as his face turned blue, the man would suffocate, a truly horrid death.

Dante would wait as Caelus approached Dante took his hand again and shook with a smile on his face his shirt torn asunder Caelus would begin to speak Dante would draw his head back and scratch his head.Drawing a breath before speaking "Listen, we both got a letter, even I am not sure who it's from, the mission wasn't to ask questions though, my mission was to kill these traitors who threatened the well beings of the people of Riem" Dante says with a oddly calm face. Dante would wait a moment before speaking again "However.....If you want more answers I would seek counsel with the elders of the Empire" Dante said with a calm smile before seeing guards running towards us "You can explain the situation to them, I'm afraid I need to go home and clean out this fresh wound before it gets infected" Dante says as he begins to walk away from the Knights coming.He would see Caelus leave too most likely avoiding the guards as well.

(400 Wc
Two C Tier attacks were used on opponents throats (One on each)
(Stamina and Magoi pools are full)

Total wc:1100
Exit)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum