You are not connected. Please login or register

First Mission(Social/ Lagi/Private)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Today Val is really tired. The day before he helped save Noble daughters with Bianca. Now he got called my his superior in the Unity Corp. He never really seen him but from Bianca, he is very powerful and is a beast tamer. His name is Lagi El Nagi. Val is told to meet him at the center in the city. Val is sent for a mission. Val made a table and 2 seats for him and Lagi. He wants to look professional so instead of being half naked as usually, he wore a nice blue jacket to represent the Unity Corp. He waits with a table in the plaza. People looked at Val but he did not care.
WC: 119

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Believe it or not, Lagi was already among the group of people in the plaza by using blended in. He was basically watching the man, wondering  if he would be a good fit or not. Lagi had his hands full right now, changes within Reim and his personal life was definitely something to behold. All that was left was checking on his shares of his businesses and taking care of a few lose ends, though he wondered if this man was a good fit with that Lagi had in mind. "Cant be helped then.." Lagi would mumble to himself as he moved through the crowd and  made hi way over to the table, more than likely sneaking up on the guy. " You seem a bit green to be honest with you, have you been keeping up with your training? Lagi spoke pretty clearly  with his arms folded while wearing his assassin like unity corp outfit. He had his symbiotic pet orie and  the majority of his gear, only El Drago was around.

After hearing his answer, Lagi would take a seat and rest his elbow on the table. "So, do you know why i called you in today? " It's a hypothetical question, but Lagi wanted to know how the man would think of  the meeting first hand.

outfit
Spoiler:

Abilities used
Spoiler:

330/350

Last edited by King Lagi on 06/12/15, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stam)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

First Mission(Social/ Lagi/Private)  CrChE3t

First Mission(Social/ Lagi/Private)  LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looks at Lagi with shock. It looks like he is blending in with the people. Val then hears Lagi's question. Val straightens his back and looks at Lagi with serious eyes. "Yes Sir. I have been training trying to become stronger and stronger. Compared to you, I am very weak but I can take on any challenge you want me to face." Val has eyes of determination, ready to take any challenge, no matter how hard it is. The Lagi places his elbow on the table and asks Val another question. Val looks with determination but inside Val is afraid. He did not want to mess the meeting up. "Well, Sir, I am not so sure because I never got enough information except that I would be going near Magnostadt. Also you are talking to me personally so I am guessing it would be very important. Am, I am right?" Val may have made a stupid decision, however Val thinks it is a test. A test to see if he is right for the part. That is what Val would do at least. Val looks at Lagi with attention, ready with a response.
WC:312

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I’ll be the judge of that, you didn’t even notice me blending in. We take our discreetness quite seriously, that’s a move that just might save your life if you are trying to evade a person, or people in a crowded city like this.  Though, if you are willing to learn, I’m willing to teach, no matter how long it takes. It’s as simple as that. Lagi would say as he patted the guy on the shoulder. “Now, for the business at hand, you do know of the dark hand, correct?” Lagi would assume that he would know of the dark hand and continue anyway.

They seemed to surface a little bit around the country of mangostadt and the plain. I can’t enter because I’m not a magician, and  I don’t know what business they have there in the first place. I need you to investigate the plains, there is a contact there that would meet you half way, giving you a status update on their whereabouts and movements. In time, you will come face to face with them, just remember that running away is just as good as an option if you think you aren’t ready. Do you accept?

Lagi's Vault

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val thought to himself. This is his first mission for Unity Corp. He does not want to miss this opportunity. Val looks at King Lagi with determination.I accept the mission. However before I go, I have a question. Do you know anybody by chance who can train me? I am not saying I am not ready it is just that it is my first time doing a mission for the Unity Corp. Thank you for your time. Val stands up and get ready to leave.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am going to be completely honest with you, your style is more direct. It’s more like a gladiators kind of way of fighting, I would only be able to assist if you are able to broaden your horizons. Training as a whole, being your own master serves the purpose for a while until you hit a wall. Go on and do a few coliseum fights to sharpen your skill. If you do manage to impress one of the gladiators that reside from within the coliseum, I am pretty certain that they would be willing to train you, especially if your style matches there. But if you insist, basic training serves all purposes, and I don’t mind sparring with you. “ Lagi would say as he slowly get up. “Doesn’t mean ill completely go easy on you either, you have to be willing to push your body to the limit if you want anything feasible out of it. “Lagi was laying out options, but there was one universal fact that Val had to learn on his own. Once the student is ready, the master will appear. He was too green to be looking for any masters right now, he has yet to reach the turning point. "You need to find your own way, skills are meant to be polished, not dictated.

Lagi's Vault

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val thought to himself, as King Lagi is talking. Well, I understand what you are trying to say. I need to work on my skills, not find a master. Also I like your request of fighting you, however I would not want to waste your time with such a puny guy like me. And yo are right, training my own skill will only benefit me for now. I just realize with I fight together with other people, I am usually the weakest, and I just want to improve myself. Well before I leave, I would like to now when I need to leave. Can I leave at around a month? Val grabs all his equipment and gets ready to leave but waiting for Lagi's answer.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sure, feel free to take your time. There are a few thing that I have to attend to, so I might be hard to reach, but when it comes to the unity corps, I'll always be available. It's either me or Kohai, and Kohai is indeed an expert assassin. That is a man that will not rest until you get better, I am a nicer sparring partner in comparison. Honestly, he might kill you by accident if you turn out to be a disappointment. " Lagi would then turn around and leave. "There are plenty of ways to seek me out. Sharpen your skills so you don't die out in the field. If you continue to improve, I'll always have work for you, which is also paired up with promotions. Continue to make a difference.....Val Achilles..

-Exit

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum