You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Having done nothing for quite awhile and feeling a bit bored, Vavantine, with the hot sun beating down on her back and gleaming off her sword and shield, marched to where Lagi’s tent was inside the Unity Corps sector, determined to request for a mission. She didn’t care where she would be sent or for how long; if she went to another country, then that was even better, but doing nothing but training without any mission was vexing. Sure, she was a novice with this whole Unity Corps thing, but what better way to prove herself and her worth while in the field? If Lagi didn’t think the same, then she’d pester him until she got what she wanted.

“General Lagi,” the Imuchakk said in a firm tone, “I feel like my talents are being squandered and that I, as a warrior and soldier of Reim, am not using my full potential. I understand that I am still a novice, but I believe I should be put to the test when out in the field instead of undergoing one of your training exercises. I do not mean to criticize the way you handle things, but I request that you give me a mission worthy of my skill set or challenges me in such a way that I can better improve for the benefit of this country. I also wish to go alone.”

Vavantine didn’t wear her mask, so her sparkling sapphire eyes were clearly fixed on her superior, gauging his reactions and potential response to her rather random demand. She hoped he would shut her down, cast her aside because she was still so inexperienced. She may not have had many battles within the country of Reim, but there were a few while she was still home in Imuchakk. Vavantine hoped that General Lagi would assume that was possible.

----------------------
UC Training WC: 309/1,000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi] 0WmUfDe

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was actually preparing for his own trip Pretty soon, he would head out to do his own sort of investigation that would benefit the unity corps. But the first problem was actually finding it, the second problem was testing it. “…” There was a small map with circles all around it, hotspots of where roots, trees, and bushes grew that contained high properties that are commonly used in potions. Vava probably couldn’t tell what it was for, but she could notice a slightly tired Lagi. “Yawn, you seem to be in a pretty demanding mood lately…” Lagi would then look up and notice that ava didn’t have her mask on.
Oh………..” Lagi would say with a small and playful smile. “So that’s why you left the mask at home? Trying to seduce me this time around? “ Though, Lagi was wondering what to do with her. “Actually, I guess its about time that I set you out on your own to spread your wings. I mean, lets face it, you are in the business of espionage, whenever you like it or not Vava-chan. “ After rolling up the map. Lagi would then step forward towards Vava. “ I was actually leaving for a while, and was going to have Kohai take over your training, mostly centered around leadership skills. Though, maybe something else, you do want to be alone and I'll grant your wish. “ Lagi would remove a scroll from his sash and hand it to Vava. “This is a letter to a contact of mine, Namir, hes a unity corps member that was stationed at Heliohapt for over a year. After my father was kidnapped by the alchemists, and their attempt to put me and Octavius against each other, I’ve been on a rampage of weeding out all enemy organizations of reim. This includes the dark hand as well, you would be updated on the sightings, current country situation, and possibly other courses of action you could say. “

Lagi would then shrug. Though…. Do you really want it? It’s big, you can't get caught, and death is no longer an option……not only because i want you to live...but information will always be extracted against your will with clairvoyance existing...alive or not. Which is the reason why I'm going away for a while. I found a lead to counter it….

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi] CrChE3t

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vavantine’s felt her cheeks burn with either embarrassment or anger at General Lagi’s improper statement, “I-I did not!” She crossed her arms as she looked away, a bit infuriated at his comment. There may have been a piece of her that felt happy, but her mind was not in the mood for Lagi’s games. She had heard from rumors about how he was a womanizer, and though rumors couldn’t always be taken as fact, a slight truth still resided in them somewhere.

She would have scolded him for such actions, but became distracted by his acknowledgment to allow her to go on a mission alone. He admitted that he would be leaving, and that in his absence, she would undergo more training by a man named Kohai. Vavantine was glad she didn’t have to do it.

The Imuchakk took the scroll from her commander as she listened to more of his words. So the Black Hand wasn’t the only evil organization out there, and there was another by the name of The Alchemists. Why did such poisonous individuals that wanted to change the world to their liking exist? They snuffed out the light. They snuffed out the hope. The snuffed out the good.

“Heliohapt? The desert country west of here? Will I be helping this Namir with eradicating the organizations in Heliohapt?” Vavantine needed a better understanding. She looked at the scroll in her hands, thinking it over. This was big, as General Lagi said, but her race wasn’t the stealthy type; they were much too large and slow. She could die. They could extract information against her will if she were to be caught.

Vavantine turned her gaze to General Lagi. “I’ll accept. I asked for this and if I refused, then who knows how much longer it’ll be until I can prove myself. These fiends can’t be allowed to exist at the expense of the innocent. If you really have found something that could hinder how they extract information, then I’ll do my own part. How soon should I leave?”
-------------------
UC Training WC: 651/1,000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi shook his head as he sat down. "No, Namir would be having his own assignments. Right now, you will be given the hardest job that you could possibly receive in your entire days as a unity corps member. Self-judgment, and that's exactly why this is the most crucial mission. Depending on the intel and the current situation, you, you vavantine, will be calling the shots and the proper course of action to take against the immediate threat. " Lagi would then close his eyes. "Never be sidetracked, change your hair color to black for the duration of the mission so you don't stand out and attract unwanted attention from slavers. Ignore all practices of slavery and do not let your feelings get in the way, you aren't here for that. You are here for the dangers that pose a threat towards out country. "

It was hard, but Heliohapt was the opposite of Reim. Their entire foundation was built on slavery, it was not their place to interfere. "You leave when you are ready, gather any material that you need. Money, weapons, potions, prepare yourself and head on over there. " Lagi would then stand up and move close to Vava, lightly touching her on her chin with a smile. " When I'm done, if anything goes wrong..... i'll come to heliophapt myself to get you. Kohai might tell me to abandon you....but.... i won't do that....." After that small moment, lagi examined his rukh compass. " Pretty soon I'll make a concoction that enters the blood stream and materializes as a block towards clairvoyance magic. They won't know anything about you, your friends, family, loved ones. You won't be exposed, none of the members of the unity corps. I know that i leave often, but its never for myself.

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi] CrChE3t

Mission Debrief [UC Training/Lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vavantine stared at General Lagi as she felt a strong sense of importance swell within her very heart. She’d be calling the shots. However, there was a lot of risk which caused a bit of fear to grasp her heart as well. She’d have to ignore the people enslaved, ignore her emotions, and even change her appearance. “I’m to assume that I shouldn’t make it known that I am a Unity Corps member in Heliohapt as well?”

The Imuchakk took in a shaky breath to stabilize her resolve and her nerves after General Lagi gently touched her chin. “I don’t think dying my hair black will keep me safe since my size and strength are enough to give me away as an Imuchakk, but I’ll do as you say nonetheless.” She bit her lip before bowing her head before her superior, “Thank you very much, General Lagi. I won’t let you down.”

She raised her head to look at him. “Although I don’t quite understand why Kohai would tell you to abandon me, to risk your life just for a novice warrior such as myself is something even I wouldn’t recommend. You are the king of Reim and the General of the Unity Corps. As much as you may think there is a replacement for you, there wouldn’t be anyone like you. You have your faults, just like anyone else, but I feel like with the right push, you can become someone greater, and it is that person this world should not lose. I’m expendable. I won’t give up or back down, but if worst comes to worst…”

Vavantine put the scroll in her bag. “I should probably go prepare myself then. You look like you’re busy and need sleep.”

With those being her final words, Vavantine bowed and left. The thought of exploring a new country and seeing all of its wonders made Vavantine's heart swell with joy. Her wish of travelling the other countries was becoming a reality, but because this would be for the Unity Corps, her trip wouldn't be for tourist reasons. She had a job to do, a job which had a lot at stake and couldn't be messed up.

Soon, a new world would be laid out in front of her eyes.
----------------------
UC Training WC: 1,029/1,000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum