You are not connected. Please login or register

Fanalis starter Pack(Abilities ready for review)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Destructive Elbow
Tier: D tier
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: User has only two choices of how their elbow is used.User may swing from either left or right with his elbow, however may only hit targets within his/her range.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 posts
Cost: 10 stamina
Description:

The user swings his elbow vertically from either the left or right at an opponent 1 ft away(roughtly 1/3 of a meter), striking them in the jaw or chest and dealing D-Tier damage if struck.

Beast Fury Knee
Tier: D Tier
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must have solid footing. Can't be used on ice, or in the air.
Cool Down: 1 posts
Description:

The user uses his/her legs to jump and use their knees as destructive weapons that is aimed at either the chin or chest of an opponent standing 1m (3ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage on impact.

Boxer's Strike
Type: offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must have both feet on the ground and stand in a boxers stance.
Cool Down: 1
Description:

The user stands in a boxer-like form, his/her elbows are slightly bent, the fore-arms should be a little below the face, hands may also block the face, and the footing should be on the dominant foot, which is behind about 1 ft (about 1/3 of a meter) to 1 1/2 ft (to 2/3 a meter) from the other. In this stance, he strikes once with either hand at an opponent up to .3m (1ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage upon impact.

Last edited by D.Styx on 26/08/16, 12:52 pm; edited 8 times in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Destructive Elbow

Requirements/Drawbacks: What's the 20 cm radius for?

Description: You must include how close the target must be in order for you to use this. Also, the user must either be running or not running since this determines the range of the ability. If you run, then the range can be short (1-3m) or medium (3-10m). If not, then it's close (0-1m). Also, just put that D-Tier damage is dealt upon impact.

Beast Fury Knee

Requirements/Drawbacks: I suggest changing this to say "The user must have solid footing." You wouldn't be able to use the attack on a surface such as ice since you initially stand still and jump, and it makes more sense for the requirement to be that instead.

Description: You must include how close the target must be in order for you to use this. For this, they would be anything between 0 and 1 meter. Also, just put that D-Tier damage is dealt upon impact.

Boxer's Strike

Requirements/Drawbacks: State the position of the hands relative to the user's body. This may sound silly, but there could be individuals that don't know what a boxer's stance looks like. Or you could add this into the description if you prefer. Also, I feel like the user's arm length portion needs to be in the description.

Description: Like the previous abilities, you must include how close the target must be in order for you to use this and put that D-Tier damage is dealt upon impact. Furthermore, a D-Tier ability can only do one hit not three, so please make that change. If you still want the hits, then perhaps you can change the Scaling of this ability to the number of hits instead of damage.

Side Note: At D-Tier, abilities are neither powerful, destructive, or strong, so I would take those words out.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edited

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Destructive Elbow

Description: You still have not included how close the target must be in order for you to use this. Your Range and Description do not say the same thing. The Range says "short" but the description says that the "user must be within half of their arm length," which is Close range. I'd suggest taking out the running portion, which makes the range Close. That being said, we need a definite measurement of closeness between 0-1m other than "half of their arm length". So 1 ft or 0.3048m.

Beast Fury Knee

Requirements/Drawbacks: I suggest changing this to say "The user must have solid footing." You wouldn't be able to use the attack on a surface such as ice since you initially stand still and jump, and it makes more sense for the requirement to be that instead.

Description: Once again the ranges do not match. You mentioned the range to be Close, but said an opponent must be within 4 feet to use the ability. It should say 1m in the Description because 1m is 3 ft, which is the max for close range.

Boxer's Strike

Description: I think the details on how your character stands should go in this section instead. My apologies.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Done and bump I think?

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please look over the following. I made some changes to make it flow better and make a bit more sense while trying to maintain the original function. If you agree with the edits, then copy the code in the spoiler and replace what your first post.

Destructive Elbow
Tier: D tier
Requirements/Drawbacks: User has only two choices of how their elbow is used.
Cool Down: 2 posts
Description:

The user swings his elbow vertically from either the left or right at an opponent 1 ft away, striking them in the jaw or chest and dealing D-Tier damage if struck.

Beast Fury Knee
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must have solid footing. Can't be used on ice, or in the air.
Cool Down: 2 posts
Description:

The user uses his/her legs to jump and use their knees as destructive weapons that is aimed at either the chin or chest of an opponent standing 1m (3ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage on impact.

Boxer's Strike
Type: offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must have both feet on the ground and stand in a boxers stance.
Cool Down: 2
Description:

The user stands in a boxer-like form, his/her elbows are slightly bent, the fore-arms should be a little below the face, hands may also block the face, and the footing should be on the dominant foot, which is behind about 1 ft to 1 1/2 ft from the other. In this stance, he strikes once with either hand at an opponent up to .3m (1ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage upon impact.

Code:

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

I'll accept that happily

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fanalis starter Pack(Abilities ready for review) TkO7XEc

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Cool down for D-tier ability is 1 post, please change it
Also please change the ft into meters ^^

Destructive Elbow: Put some of physical movement description about the way you will move your elbow in the requirement

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump for Noir

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since I don't see anything wrong, I'll pre-approve it ^^

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fanalis starter Pack(Abilities ready for review) Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved, add to your vault ^^

Code:
[center][b]Destructive Elbow[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D tier
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User has only two choices of how their elbow is used.User may swing from either left or right with his elbow, however may only hit targets within his/her range.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user swings his elbow vertically from either the left or right at an opponent 1 ft away(roughtly 1/3 of a meter), striking them in the jaw or chest and dealing D-Tier damage if struck.[/list]

[center][b]Beast Fury Knee[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must have solid footing. Can't be used on ice, or in the air.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 posts
[list]
The user uses his/her legs to jump and use their knees as destructive weapons that is aimed at either the chin or chest of an opponent standing 1m (3ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage on impact.[/list]

[center][b]Boxer's Strike[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D Tier
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must have both feet on the ground and stand in a boxers stance.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[list]
The user stands in a boxer-like form, his/her elbows are slightly bent, the fore-arms should be a little below the face, hands may also block the face, and the footing should be on the dominant foot, which is behind about 1 ft (about 1/3 of a meter) to 1 1/2 ft (to 2/3 a meter) from the other. In this stance, he strikes once with either hand at an opponent up to .3m (1ft) away, dealing D-Tier damage upon impact.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum