A Home To Return To[Job/Cherilyn/Victoria]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Due to recent taxes burdening the people of Zou, a small farming village with a population of 46 people had it's entire season's harvest taken. The empire needed it's dues after all and the poor farmers did not have enough money to upkeep the land they owned. As a result, their farm was taken as well and the people were forced out of their own village. While looking for a new place to live, the families were kidnapped by slave traders and taken south west into the Jade Dragon Mountains. The kidnapping was spotted by a passing shepard whom conveyed the crime to the empire. Since the people were only in that situation due to being unable to pay their taxes, the local guard weren't very keen on sending a detachment of troops out to rescue the enslaved families. Instead, a job posting was listed for any one interested in helping out.

The reward was for taking out the slavers and didn't even mention the injustices the farmer families had suffered. Yakuroro would have been completely oblivious to their plight had he not been sitting in a pub enjoying a small meal when the shepard who saw the ordeal entered and began spreading the news. After hearing the situation, Yakuroro was able to deduce a few things about the fates of the people involved. If they were taken into the mountains, he knew where they would likely have gone thanks to his past run in's with local bandits. The blue haired Imuchakk silently paid for his food and then set out onto the streets of Zou to find fine weather and clear skies overhead. This was a good omen.

The 8ft tall giant blue magician strolled down the street with unicorn horn staff in hand making his way down to the job board. There, he would inspect the posting for defeating the slavers and thought carefully about how best to proceed. 'Hmm...I could probably hand the slavers myself, but I should probably get some help if I want to rescue the villagers too...' The silent thoughts passed through Yaku's mind like syrup causing him to stand in front of the job board blocking it from view of anyone else looking for work.

~373/1500 Word Count~

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was out on a stroll she picked up a flower and smelt it she had really settle'd down in Zou but that wasn't what she wanted to do sure the empire needs a lot of help, which is sort of what kept her here and also the fact that she kept trying to find Dynatos, her friend. She looked at the sky and watch the clouds pass by, although she noticed how not many birds were out like she usually sees. Well she was confused on whether that should make her depressed or not she decided to let it not, she had a hypothesis that they could just be resting or something. She walked into a building she saw a Imuchakk she had read about them. They were very tall people, she'd look like a little doll compared to him she was only like 5'5.

She sat at a table deciding whether she should check out what he was doing he was just standing there though but it made her think if he could be a citizen of the town. She still pondered on if she should check out why he was looking at a piece of paper and waiting by it. She got up slowly and began to walk over to him still confused on if she should. As she got closer she saw a few things on the paper it was a mission about 'slavers?' She had no idea what those were and she decided to be bold and approached the tall man. "Hi, you taking this mission on? If you are I'd like to join!" She said and she positioned her hair to hideh er ears because what happened last time someone she barely knew saw them.

She looked at him and was a little confused and asked about the mission. "May I know something? Just what exactly is a Slaver?" She didn't know too much about Slavers because she had been in a coma for eight years and the forest was her orginal home. She looked at the Imuchakk she felt so small looking upwards at him, she was still curious on what she could learn if this guy let her come. Well I guess it'll just be something she'll have to find out for herself.
Word count: 381/1500

Victoria

Victoria
D-Tier
D-Tier

Victoria was walking around the streets of Zou with no particular aim in mind. She had decided to discard the thought of being Tsuki Yomi’s student a couple of days ago after a long time of thinking inside the holding cell. It came to her that she wouldn’t learn anything good from him and staying with him would probably turn her rukh black which is something that she would never allow to happen to herself. And so, two days ago, she was released without much of a hassle, to her surprise, and was told to leave and never go back. ‘As if I would ever want to go back,’ she thought, turning a corner and passing a few people crowding together in an area, seemingly in a very deep discussion about something.

Her eyes rested on them for a second before she proceeded to walk away from them.  But one word made her feet stop moving and all of her attention to shift from her thoughts to them. She knew she was eavesdropping but the topic of their conversation interested her very much. Several families were taken by slavers recently; she caught from their conversation and leaned back closer to them for more information.

From the day she and her parents escaped the clutches of the noble she murdered, it had been a wish of hers to free every slaves that goes through the same nightmare that she went through from the age of five to ten. She had decided long ago that no child deserved that sort of life and hearing this just set a small spark burning inside her. With a heavy sigh, she tugged her white scarf over her head and started walking off to the direction of the job board.

Once there, she noticed two blue haired people already fixed in front of the board. Walking closer to them, she decided to answer the girl’s question for her. “Slavers are people who kidnap people to turn them into slaves and sell them off.  They are the lowest of the low,” she finished, standing next to the two of them. “Also, if you two are taking this mission, I would like to go with the two of you as well.”

373/1500

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the Imuchakk's blue eyes stared at the job bored glazed over with deep thought, his attention was suddenly pulled away by a surprisingly cheerful and spirited request. Yakuroro turned to see a young blue haired maiden sitting nearby. She was tiny in comparison to the large Imuchakk, but then again most people were, especially humans which this girl appeared to be for now. Cherilyn's question revealed the naivety in spades as even children understood the concept of a slave in most countries. "Hmm?" Yaku turned to face the girl fully and gave her a look over before thinking about how best to reply. If she didn't know what slavery was then he'd need to put it in simple enough terms that she could understand without need of a reference. Before he could answer, another female arrived on the scene and spoke up. She wasn't wrong but she still explained it in a manner that required the girl know what a "slave" was. Seeing she still didn't quite understand Yakuroro smiled and added, "A slave is someone who has had their freedom taken and their spirit broken. Other people use them and "own" them like they are objects. It is a deplorable practice in most places. This country of Zou has lots of slaves, look." As he said this, Yakuroro pointed to a servant wearing dull colored clothing who was carrying a basket of food back to her master. "But here they get treated much better and even get their own housing and salary. But the slavers this job mentions are probably the worst kind if they took their victims into the mountains..." Yakuroro decided not to mention WHY slaves taken by those people would be worse. He was tactful enough to avoid speaking about the horrible things done to slaves before they are sold off.

Yaku wasn't too eager to bring along two strangers whom he had never met before, let alone two young women whom he knew little to nothing about. However he DID just think about how he would need help if they were going to rescue all the slaves. If he just went barging into the slave trader's hideout there was a chance the guards could hold him up and allow others to escape! With that in mind, Yakuroro reluctantly accepted their help assuming they were both ready to leave right away. "Alright, you both can join me. But if you get hurt its your own responsibility." With that, the Imuchakk pulled at the jade green belt tied around his waist as it sprung to life before folding open and hovering in mid air. Yakuroro stepped up onto the flying carpet with his blue robes now hanging open to reveal the rippling Imuchakk muscles of his chest and abdomen. There was a blush on Yaku's face as he was embarrassed of his body and felt ashamed to have such big muscles when his true value was in his mind. It gave people the wrong impression of him all too often so he sat at the head of the carpet where his back would be to the two girls where they would be unable to look at his body as easily.

"This your first time seeing a flying carpet? Hop on, it wont bite."

~920/1500 Word Count~

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn acknowledge the fact of the information given, she looked at the woman with pink hair she was so beautiful, she wondered if all humans were this pretty she was the first one shes seen. "Well I already knew what a slave was, sir." She smiled bowing to him to show curtious and respect. She walked over to the pink haired woman before following the man. "Hello, I'm Cherilyn you look very beautiful I love your hair!" She complimented the woman and then followed the man. However due to the wind that made his robe reveal his muscle Cherilyn had blushed a bright pink color. She didn't know Imuchakk were so fit, she wonder if elves could be fit like the other races men because most Elf men were not really fit just very advance in magic. She zoned off to a memory of Zeraldin he had huge muscles too she began to get flush. She got onto the magic carpet after the Imuchakk, she blushed sitting in the back trying to process what had just went down.

She sat quietly as they sat on the flying magic carpet, she wondered how the man got his hands on something so... 'magical' it was quite fascinating to be riding on something like the magic carpet. She also felt honored that she got to tag along with them and go on this mission. She felt like she might be the weakest of the group right now cause her body was physically tired still from her past, so she can't do much but chasing after that one guy sort of helped raise her limtis of stamina. Maybe time couldn't heal her current state only she could, by trying to pass her limitations and push herself even further even if it could kill her. It was like her mother during the Black Golden War, her mother pushed herself to fight even when she was sick she was a honorable woman, well in Cherilyn's opinion she was.

Cherilyn looked at the Imuchakk as he guided them into the area they needed to go she wondered what the Slavers were capable of, either way she decided it didn't matter they would not get away with their crime. They would have to be put to justice, because she didn't think it was right to enslave others too! It was awful at how humans treated each other and other races, she thought that the pink headed woman was different though.
Word count:793/1500

Victoria

Victoria
D-Tier
D-Tier

Victoria gave the blue haired man a knowing look before her eyes darted towards the girl. He should have known better than to go on ahead with a full explanation on what a slave is to a girl as if she is stupid. Now analyzing the blue haired girl, she noted that she was quite cute especially with that smile on her face. As she introduce herself to her and complimented her on her strawberry blonde hair, she smiled back before introducing herself as well. “My name is Victoria. Thank you for the compliment. You are quite cute yourself”.

And then, she followed the girl towards the man whose name she didn’t quite catch yet. She took her scarf off her head and pushed it into the small bag that she was carrying, looking up only to find a blushing Cherilyn and a half bare Imuchakk. As her eyes went back and forth from Cherilyn to the other, she noticed how Cherilyn zoned out after a while and the guy looked a little tensed. “Where have I gotten myself into?” she muttered under her breath before climbing on to the carpet with no change in emotion.

She sat on the flying carpet so that her back faced the tall Imuchakk’s back. She had only heard of a flying carpet before and never really had the fortune of seeing one till then. It was quite nice indeed. Usually, flying carpets are sold at a high price meaning either the man behind her was super rich or he got it with some effort. It didn’t bother her either way as half way through the small journey, her mind slipped off to other thoughts, quite random thoughts and memories of her childhood.

A slave, before given to his or her master, is made sure to be completely broken so that they would not even think of defying their master. They are mentally, physically and emotionally broken so that their only purpose in life or their only way to survive is to be obedient to their master. She didn’t want to venture further to the inhuman things they do to the poor people. That kind of thoughts were too depressing and not to mention that it reminded her of the things her master did to her mother. She knew that her mother only survived because she had her father with her to steer her out of most danger but that wasn’t the case for some other slaves. They were subjected to the cruelest ways of their master to test out their obedience and it made her happy to know that it was she who put an end to that disgusting life of his.

Shaking the thoughts out her mind, she stood up to walk slowly over to where the Imuchakk stood, looking down from there to see where they were going. It seemed they were closer to their destination and Victoria raised her gaze towards the Imuchakk. “Before we start here, what is your name?” She asked, shifting her staff from one hand to the other.

885/1500

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((Apparently I'm the only one who thought not knowing what a "slaver" was meant the Elven people didn't keep slaves or know about the concept. D: Sorry for the short post, but we are almost at the required word count and we haven't even reached the slavers yet xD ))

"Don't you think you should have inquired about my identity BEFORE getting on my flying carpet?" As Yakuroro asked the question he grinned as the carpet suddenly ascended 60m into the air at a speed of 25m/s. In just a few seconds they would reach the carpet's maximum altitude making disembarking a deadly task unless either of the girls had flight magic. The carpet then began speeding off towards the Jade Dragon Mountains causing Yaku's hair and robe to dance on the wind blowing past them. Chuckling, the Imuchakk gave his name and apologized, "Sorry, but I'm in a hurry! My name is Yakuroro!" The reason behind his rush was because the longer they took to rescue the captured families, the more they would have to suffer. But no matter how fast his carpet was, it would take them at least an hour of flying to get there. Yakuroro decided to take that time to learn a bit about his two partners.

The large man kept his back turned to the women so his body was be less revealed, but he turned his head back so he could see them as he shouted over the wind, "I am a Blue Magician from Imuchakk. I also know sound magic. I'm not sure what two human girls like yourselves are capable of, but since you're confident enough to take on slavers is it safe to say you are both magician's as well?"

~1161/1500 Word Count~

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn wanted to get up and tell the imuchakk but she didn't and to make matters worse she felt he wind blowing he hair out of place. So she held her hands there to keep her ears from showing she didn't want to be mistaken for a birth dud again someone thought she just had deformed birth ears. She didn't want to get yelled at again even though it made her blush and feel tingly by a man with muscles. She sighed and turned to face the back she didn't want to talk to much she looked at the ground below they were making quite the progress. She turned with a tint of irritated in her face she looked at the imuchakk and sighed. "My names Cherilyn... and its in my nature to never lie so... my race you may think is human... but I'm a elf..." she exposed her ears to the two.

Chrtilyn didn't want to lie and truth was a big honor in her village, 'A elf who lies cannot be called pure for they are not they have kept a secret which can be bad.' She began to wonder what this mission could bring but she shouldn't waver on the thought too much. She sat back feeling a little relieved for not lying she was glad.
Word count:1000/1500

Victoria

Victoria
D-Tier
D-Tier

Victoria simply stared at the Imuchakk at his question of whether she should have inquired his identity earlier and nodded her head. She really should have found out about him before she got on the flying carpet but the fact was that she completely overlooked a lot of things since her head was filled with the thoughts of those people with the misfortune of being captured by the slavers. From what she had heard, some slavers treat those people even worse than their future masters and though she had no direct experience of that abuse, from what she had seen and been through, she could just imagine it.

Her grip on her staff tightened and she had to close her eyes for a few minutes to let herself calm down. The mere thought of what they must be doing to them was enough to set her blood boiling and her calm demeanor to crumble down. “It’s alright,” she started as the carpet sped up, keeping emotions out of her voice as much as possible. “I don’t care how fast you fly this thing as long as we get there before it's too late,” she finished before turning around to face Cherilyn, to see whether she was alright or not. When she saw her back facing them, she raised an eyebrow at her before looking up in time to hear the Imuchak’s next question. “I am not so sure about her but I am indeed a mage,” she answered, turning her head to face Cheri, this time, only to be left in shock. An elf? She had only heard of that race and never had actually seen one before. In fact, she thought elves didn’t exist at all after spending some time researching on them but now here is one standing in front of her.

She smiled at her simple nodded, snapping out her shocked state to let Cherilyn know it is alright, to reassure her before turning back to see if their journey is close to ending or not. Seeing that they were indeed close to their destination, Victoria pulled her scarf back over her head, mentally preparing herself to see something she ran away from a long time ago.

1255/1500

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The reply from the two girls painted a frown on Yakuroro's expression so he turned his head away so as not to let them see. The reason for this change in Yaku's visage was surprisingly not because Cherilyn introduced herself as an elf, but rather because she did not answer his question about being a magician and while Victoria had done so, she didn't tell him what kind of magician she was. It was a disappointing development as it meant that neither of them had probably ever received proper magic training in Magnostadt and while this didn't exactly mean they were amateurs, it made the prospect more likely. There were few magician teachers outside that great city who could match the knowledge held within its walls. Alas, instead of dwelling on his discomfort with not knowing the type of rukh these two girls could command, the Imuchakk's smile would soon return. It was actually the mention of Cherilyn's lineage as an elf which brought the man's excitement forth as he always loved experiencing new things.

"An Elf? Fantastic!" Yakuroro turned his head back again with the smile re-built and the sound of cheer in his voice, "We've got some time before we will arrive, could you tell us more about your people?" Not wanting to leave Victoria feeling left out, Yaku would then turn his head the other way and ask a follow up question about the magics she knew. Hopefully Cherilyn would catch on and announce her own magic type as well, "It is a pleasure to meet you Victoria, what kind of magic do you know? Anything that could be supported by my water or sound magic?" Once the blue magician learned they were both life magicians he would know that their particular magics wouldn't really mix very well. Still, this didn't mean that he would be unable to support the two girls. While Yaku didn't plan on using the power of his djinn, he could still confuse and obstruct enemies making them easier to hit with spells. This would allow him to help build confidence in the two young magicians and their magic while keeping them safe at the same time.

~1500+/1500~

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was excited he wanted to know about her people considering no one asked her about them sense she had arrived and left the Golden Forest. "Well, to start it off I am the Golden Forest Princess I was born unlike the others because of my hair and eye color. Most of my people had light green or blonde hair I had Light blue hair with light blue eyes our eyes usually match our hair. My Mother and Father was the King and Queen which made me the Princess, so the elves were always respectful to me due to me being the princess and a rare elf." She stopped to take a breathe for a moment then continued. "My people also are kind to nature and life we protect it so were called the Guardians of life. We also stay hidden if other races enter our Forest because we didn't trust them I was the first Elf of my people to be openly about the idea. When I was Six or Seven my people went at war I had unlocked my ultimate form and power and killed the betrayer elves and it sent me into a eight year coma."
Word count: 1200/1500

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((With Victoria's inactivity I've decided that it's best if we just end this thread. I'll make a final post and set things up so Cheri just needs to write her last post. Cheri, if you'd like to rp with me again just send me a pm and we can plan a thread that isn't waiting on someone else.))

When Victoria didn't reply, Yakuroro turned his focus to the "elf" girl's story with a bit of fascination. Yaku turned his head and saw the ears so he believed that she was not a normal human, however something about her tale seemed not of this world. Like a fairy tale read to children from a story book to help them sleep at night. "I find your history interesting, but forgive me. You don't look like someone who's been in an 8 year coma. Just how old are you anyways?" Yaku honestly wanted an answer but perhaps that would have to wait for another time. As the Imuchakk turned his gaze forward he spotted a goup of people being herded in a line down the mountain trail. Almost everyone save for 8 slavers were in chains and those unshackled were being rather generous with the whip.

"Hold that thought! We've caught up to them! I'll handle the most of the slavers, do you think you can manage one or two of them?" Yaku asked the question but he didn't have time to wait for a reply. The carpet stood out and all it took was one glance up from one of the slavers to stop them which would ruin the element of surprise. Yakuroro willed the flying carpet to descend swiftly in front of the line of slaves placing him face to face with the lead slaver without warning. The Imuchakk pulled back a large fist and sent it flying towards the man crushing his borg and breaking half the bones in his face in a single blow before pointing his staff forwards shouting, "Deep Blue!"

A massive 25m diameter ball of water would condense from moisture in the atmosphere in front of Yakuroro as he hopped off the carpet and ran forwards. The magician allowed the massive ball of water to swallow up everyone, both slaves and slavers alike. Inside of the sphere were two powerful water currents Yakuroro could control which he used to pick up the slavers before sending them flying out of the water sphere upwards 15m into the air. With only innocent lives left inside of his spell Yakuroro lifted it into the air to swallow up the slavers again only this time he left the enslaved people on the ground.

Yakuroro's water ball managed to catch six of the remaining seven slavers leaving one to fall on the ground in front of Cherilyn. With the bad guys all gathered inside Yakuroro's water he used the currents to bunch them up in the center where he was condensing water and sound magic in preparation to perform cavitation magic. "Bubble Burst!" Suddenly water pressure escalated before a series of sonic booms forced it apart. The resulting bubble generated a vacuum and an immense amount of force before bursting. Heat and a powerful shockwave slammed against the slavers scalding their bodies before sending them flying outside of Yaku's water sphere. The deed was done and only Cheri's opponent remained. Yakuroro ended his spell and allowed the water to fall in place before moving to to break off the shackles of the innocent people. Now it was simply a matter of returning to Zou to collect their reward.

130/200 Magoi

Spoiler:

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn watched Yakuroro he seemed so contempted and busy he asked her a question she was going to gladly answer but he then made a quick charge to a group of slaves and slavers, she turned to victoria slowly. Victoria wasn't talking or moving Cherilyn wondered if she was okay or if she was in pain or some sort. She then decided it would be fun to watch Yaku-kun fight the slavers first, he charged at the slavers using incredible magic she was in awe of his strength and she began to wonder if she could be stronger.

Cherilyn she decided she should give a go at this it seemed fun and maybe she could out do Yakuroro's work. She tapped two slavers on the back and stuck her tongue out and winked as she ran from then and ran up a tree and smiled. "Whats wrong boys? Can't climb a tree?" They were outraged at Cherilyn's smart remarks but before Cherilyn or they knew it Yaku-kun's powerful spell of a huge sphere stucked them and but one landed in front of her, she then looked at him and smiled cockily and slyly.

Cherilyn then smirked as he shot a weed vine at her that was as sharp as a sword's blade she jumped higher up and off the tree branch in the sky and then yelled. "Time to see a dance unlike any other!" She used her common and most strongest spell flashing sakura dance, five petals of a cherry blossom tree on each arm spinning around she twirled in the sky spinning then fired all ten at his back and then kicked him to the ground and smirked as she defeated him then she chased Yakuroro and followed him back to collect there well deserved reward but worried of Victoria.

Word count: 1510/1500
Magoi:130/150
Spell used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum