β-Tier
β-Tier
Job Details:

Job Name: Warrior’s Way
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Deep in the Jade Dragon Mountains is a village which is home to a rather large group of warriors which undergo harsh treatments and training to perfect their martial art skills. They constantly ask people from the empire to come and test their warriors. This is one of those moments. Go there and take on the three training members and win.
Enemy Details:

Enemy Name: Training Warriors x3
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Training Warriors move at 10 m/s and deal B-tier damage with their bodies. They do not carry a weapon.
Abilities:
Shattering Strike – Training Warrior strikes out at 20 m/s to inflict B-tier damage to an opponent.
Blocking Blow – Training Warrior, through sheer force of will, uses a punch moving at 20 m/s to block an incoming attack of A-tier or lower.
Devastating Kick – Training Warrior kicks out at 20 m/s to inflict B-tier damage.

Items Brought:

Three For Three [Job/Rain/Cherilyn]  7CGZznV
Name: Aquamarine’s Tears
Tier: B
Type: Magic Item - Brooch
Magic Type: Crystal [Heat + Strength]
Appearance: A golden brooch with 3 aquamarine crystals decorating the upper part of the jewel and another crystal decorated the lower part. The magic circle is located on the back.
Function:

• Crystal Craft - By feeding magoi into the item, the user would be able to create any kind of mundane item by using the crystal, including any shape of keys. The item has B-tier durability, the object that can be created by using the crystal can’t exceed 5 meters in any dimension. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Spoiler:

Three For Three [Job/Rain/Cherilyn]  669l08
Name: Pinnacle
Tier: B-tier
Type: [Syringe] Acupuncture Needle
Material: Lightweight Metallic Glass
Appearance: Pinnacle, is a simple reciprocating pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube. Total length is 7 in ( 17.78 cm ), having a short body cylinder of 5.08 cm, and it's hypodermic needle is 7.62 cm. The metal ring loop 2.54 x 2.54 cm fitting around the finger nicely and firmly.
Ammunition Material: Lightweight Metallic Glass
Ammunition Appearance: Pinnacle, is a simple reciprocating pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube. Total length is 7 in ( 17.78 cm ), having a short body cylinder of 5.08 cm, and it's hypodermic needle is 7.62 cm.

Aseo woke up to the noise of chatter and planning for the ball as usual. He sort of grew sick of hearing about the stupid event. Nothing could change the minds of his 'parents' so he just continued to do what he knew best. Sneaking out the house in his Tunic, and Arabian trousers of pure white silk. Gathering his items to use for today's job board work if he finds something on their to use. Magic Brooch, and Pinnacle. Please don't fail me today. placing hope inside his weapons and opening the large window big enough for him to slip through.

The clouds grumpy looking, combing together to form darker gray in color. However it was still in fact humid, as Aseo now made it too the main street heading directly to the job board. ' I may need some companions along for this. So I'll look around to spot any unique characters if they appear. Kou's been swarmed with those lately. ' He thought to himself, amused and smiled. The humidity wasn't something for Aseo's hair in this instance, making him move the brooch to his hair, placing it inside an man bun. Checking over his body to secure and correct anything out of place, making sure his Pinnacle was in place. The job board in site, and the market area busy like usual.

Word Count: 226/1,500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn had made her way back into the gates of Kou's Kingdom after visiting Jade Mountains earlier in the morning: her visit to the mountains was rather peaceful much needed to considering her eventful few nights of rising out of a lake which had a river connecting to it. She had met quite the crowd of people and it wasn't any help on her memory to meet so many people it further clouded her memory and made things much more difficult for her to remember. However, she does remember of being born an elf. Something she didn't understand is why did her rukh hide her elf ears, something that is important to her people.

Maybe her rukh foresaw her being hunted for being abnormal, her Kingdom wasn't recognized by the Kingdoms and countries of any of the big mentionable ones. In fact, no one knew where it was located; except for Cherilyn, but even then she had long forgotten it's place of location. Which was mainly the issue of why she had yet to return to her people, oh she could only imagine the chaos running among her people.

She would return someday, she just needed to gain more power and as well as her memory so she could lead them to the promised glory; from the prophecy.  Cherilyn had made her way to the job board, seeing if she could spot anyone to tag along with. No point in sitting and wasting away just cause she had memory loss, might as well do something productive and hopefully re-jog her memory.  Cherilyn noticed one man, whose name wasn't clear to her but she was certain she met him the night of her awakening.

"Uhm." Cherilyn's voice was soft-spoken. "I-I hello. My name is Cherilyn, I have nothing to do so if you don't mind..." Cherilyn fiddled with her thumbs, pressing them together nervously. "I'd like to join you on your plans this evening!" She pondered, "if you don't mind... that is, sir."

The weather seemed like it might storm soon, but that wouldn't stop her today.

Word Count: 346/1,500
Equipment Brought:
Gaia's Gift:
Three For Three [Job/Rain/Cherilyn]  JAansil

Name: Gaia's Gift
Tier: D
Material: It's made of gems, strongest wood that the elven culture could harvest, along with black gold pieces decorating it and the horns of the beasts that reign from her country as well as long grass ribbons and soft like feather material.
Appearance: It appears to be something of an advanced work of a tailor with its silky ribbons and soft feathery texture, however, this is a prized possession of the Gold elf tribe. As well as grass tied and wrapped as ribbons to present it's signature elven royalty. No one knows how it came to be created but it was passed down to Cherilyn at birth when she matched the prophecy as the Elven Child of Royalty that would reign as Queen and renew the Kingdom in more glory than it has ever possessed before. 

With a black gem in the middle that mysteriously levitates in between the crescent moon with wings, design to it. It's a meter and a half long and the length is about a third of a meter, due to all the extra things spreading out. The handle of the staff itself is estimated to be five inches thick.

Last edited by Cherilyn on 22/03/17, 05:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Three For Three [Job/Rain/Cherilyn]  DDXWAWk

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

====================================

- [ Vescovo di Consulenza ] -

[ magoi: 30 ]
[ stamina: 170 ]

He found himself ridiculously bored. Two days in a row now. Nothing fun had arisen from his weary strolls of sorts. Indeed, it appeared quite a peculiar decision which Rain settled for. He already found his previous trips rather dull and unexciting. Nothing logical appeared from performing the same action thrice. By three, nothing farther from a coincidental accident or a one time happening could be true. Certainly, by three he might assume he'd be better off trying something new, rather than sticking to the familiar. The nature of men caused them to gravitate towards a sense of familiarity, however. Yet the familiar only pushed Rain away. Too familiar, for he knew and expected a sequence of events which, without a doubt, would come true. So where then might be the excitement of creating an almost habit out of strolling in a bored mind through the streets of Kou? He'd barely knew the answer himself, but a feeling also rationed a chance, a high chance, something exciting, new, and shiny might occur. Of course, he supposed after a few hours of walking, he might resign to reality. But... until then, he supposed he might as well subjugate himself to the torturous and disgusting air caused by the current weather.

Or perhaps having some sort of goal in mind might prompt his subconscious to lead him towards the fun he desired. While he never visited the board listing numerous tasks to be performed like an errand boy, he supposed therein lies a sliver of a chance of a fight involved in one of the jobs. Not only he might relish the spilling of blood, perhaps his reward would entail a gift which might better allow him to survive on the streets of Kou. Oh yes, he barely owned his own clothes, being nothing more than a wandering and almost penniless fighter. He supposed he might settle somewhere in his older days. But as his youth shined gloriously he decidedly would enjoy his spry bones as they lasted. Or maybe even in his oldness, he would remain forever sturdy and young in spirit. If he joined with Death before his bones crackled and his back ached, he'd be quite disappointed. Although, the miserable disease that is oldness did nothing to interest Rain. Rather, it disgusted him. Now, he had nothing against old people, although they were quite boring, but he appreciated his ability to move around without his bones hurting every second. He understood such a disease was inevitable, but perhaps the possibility remained. Maybe not even age might stop his care-free life. He hoped enough might be true.

He found himself in front of the board. Strangely, no one else around him found themselves attracted to the rather old and unkept board. Even so, in the middle of all the old jobs from who knows how long ago, some interesting jobs on obviously new paper had been posted. He glanced curiously through the mess of posted jobs. He found some rather dull and others quite fun sounding. He wondered which might pose the most difficulty. He found it immediately. Under a few but not so buried to be completely unreadable without moving some papers. He grinned. Exciting? He could only hope. Just like usual. All he could do was hope. By then he was well versed in the art of hoping high. He understood the tactics of gambling hope. He found himself a proficient master in choosing where to place his hope in. Or maybe it could not be a skill to be honed. Rather, a talent one might be born with. Instinct. Like that of an animal. He, being a fanalis, found the proposition rather likely. Out of all the species in existence, fanalis were said to be the closest to wild beasts. He giggled softly. Ah yes, his people were truly the closest to the great beasts of the wild.

He swept to the side, about ready to leave. He stopped, however. He turned. Someone approached the board. He watched them from afar. A pretty boy. Probably not much older than Rain himself. He waited. Soon, the boy his age was greeted by a young lady of sorts. He tilted his head in curiosity. Could this perhaps be a young lady he was courting? No, that could not be. For she immediately introduced herself. They did not know each other it seemed. Something akin to annoyance filled him. She resembled that of those pitiful, useless, no-fun people he often met. He found the trait more common in women than men, though. But anyway, neither looked very fun. He stared at the two, not caring if he was being painfully obvious. Even so, perhaps it might be fun to sweep the two up and involve them in his shenanigans. He grinned brightly at the prospect.

He rushed to the two magicians. "Of course he doesn't mind! We're heading to the Jade Dragon Mountains. It'll be tons of fun!" he assured cheerfully as he spun his spear around casually.

verbum comitem
[ dcccxxxviii // md ]
word count [ 838 // 1500 ]

Weapon(s):
Sopravvento:

Three For Three [Job/Rain/Cherilyn]  PCssM8D
Name: Sopravvento
Tier: D-Tier
Type: Spear
Material: Iron and Leather.
Appearance: A spear made of completely iron with leather wrapped around some portions of the spear. The bottom side sports a small, ten centimeter [ four inches ] spearhead. A fifty-one centimeter [ twenty inches ] long head of a war scythe is attached to the top of the iron pole. Attached to the segment is a smaller, twenty-one centimeter [ eight inches ] head of a more traditional scythe. The pole is one hundred twenty-seven centimeters [ fifty inches ] in length. Altogether, the measurements add up to a one hundred eighty-eight centimeter [ seventy-four inches ] long spear.

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Aseo was pretty tall and hovering over people when he walked the streets. His shadow cast over people easily, but he'd move in the shadows simply to himself avoiding anyone for contact or social involvement. His shirt tight and just getting tighter each time he moved it seemed. Tugging and pulling hadn't help in a sort while, but taking it off wouldn't neither. The cloudy day seeming to be endless, and he only been out walking for a short portion of time. Aseo couldn't see how anyone like this humid weather? and then a rain cloud? Like he couldn't muster the thoughts alone.

' Montague thought me how to feel. He thought me the importance of doing something you love and not giving up. Thoughts and feelings like these most people around me, didn't seem to have. But I know that anyone could, and I've have yet to find them! I shouldn't focus on such a thing, until i'm the right age. ' Aseo just had a full blown thought process run among his brain, and his eyes weren't looking forward so when Cherilyn came and approached him after he made one stop from walking he didn't hear her at all. The thoughts almost got him feeling super low in the nature of the way. In the city and it's only spring, but this weather seems more of a fall type atmosphere.

Soft mumbling would catch his ear? ' Is this really someone speaking, turning to face. Face? He didn't know what to match the female too. But her presence reminded him of Aquamarine's tier . A precious little diamond. Really though I should focus, to her talking. ' Finishing his short chain of thought again. ' Cherilyn. ' Seemed like a nice name to have, whoever gave her this name must've taken the uniqueness to another extreme. She seemed nervous just by the looks of her, Aseo didn't understand what to do with this poor child. She seemed no older then thirteen by the looks of it, maybe more. Um.. Cher..Cherilyn was it? I've seen you somewhere before? But excuse that mention. You want to do work with me? I suppose that can work if you can keep up with my paste. Making it clear he means to make quick and sort work of the job as he turned to move closer to the job board. Putting up two fingers to make her follow him, if she accepts to not burden him greatly. Not really something he cared for as he didn't question her actions, or motives. He turn to the side, seeing as the wild hearty boy or man, came rushing from his side. He spoke fluently and didn't stutter, but Aseo was already close to attacking the man since he came at him from the side. His arm dangled to belt hiding the syringe needles, which could deal some heavy damage. Oh another person? Your friend perhaps Cherilyn? A commoner, and wild hearty man? Seems like this is the best trio to form. HAhaha. Making himself laugh, before turning removing his intentions else where.

Silently he just approached the job board. Cherilyn, and Rain probably behind him if not. A little more inspection on her, she was short, had blue hair, smelled like fresh lake water, and didn't have any sort of social confidence. Now that seems strange even for him. How did she even come to Kou, and not know of the civil war at hand, or better know if she was strong enough to face the incoming swarms of battle that soon approached the front lines. Many lives to be lost in many months to come, only one emperor to stand once the war is over. Not worried he saw an large paying job on the board. ' Travel to an warrior village, and fight three of the incoming warriors to test their might ' It seemed right down Aseo's alley. I hope it was down in Cherilyn's alley way as well. She sort of seem fragile in the least, but he wouldn't say anything to her about that.

Cherilyn, Chess Piece,  This is the job were taking. Fighting three highly trained warriors, are you ready ? This won't be easy, but I assume you two prepared for something like this? He'd question. Not sure if they knew how to handle them self in combat. He could see the flurries of rukh gather around Cherilyn easily, unlike most people who aren't magicians. It was clear as day that this may seem troublesome for her since she's an magician, but I'm a magician as well so he just shrugged. Alrighty, It seems we have a trio of three, so it'll be a three vs three. Cherilyn, I hope you have combative spells. Um.. I don't know or want to get your name unless you tell me. But you and me, may seem to do the most combat for the time being. Looking over rain getting an feel for what kind of person he was besides my earlier name given to him by me. He looked to have a chess piece underneath his eye? Pinkish hair, probably fanalis? So many have appeared in Kou recently so I could guess he's one. More over he's a pole arms user, not many commonly in these parts as most carry their assortment of swords. Lets move out, since I've don't know any of you personally like that, I presume we establish code names or nicknames per-say?   walking off toward the gate.

word count: 1,145/1,500

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 19/03/17, 07:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn stood fiddling with her thumbs as they pressed together, she had no memory of any of her skills. She barely could remember how to use magoi. So in all reality, she was the weakest link in the group, however, it was unlike Cherilyn to be this quiet, she just didn't know how to act around this man. Shortly after asking her question he told her he didn't mind, those were heavenly words to her. Most people wouldn't even consider a second thought on giving her a chance, that is if they had a brain and could tell the woman was in no position to fight.

However, some guy ran up behind, answering for Aseo, he was upbeat. Cherilyn smiled, she felt like he'd make this less awkward for everyone, she was glad that he would be coming along with them. He mentioned they'd be heading to Jade Mountains, that'd be an interesting place to go for a mission, it was so serene there, in fact, she had just come back from her recent hobby of taking a walk through the mountains! She was told a few days back by some guy who swears they met but she has no memory of it, that she's of Elven royalty. Which might be why she feels at home in such a serene place.

As they were getting situated, Cherilyn sat at a table, letting the breeze push through her hair, giving her hair a whip-like flow. It felt really nice outside she didn't mind having a mission at the mountains. Her thoughts got the best of her; why could she not remember her past was more so what troubled her.

"Hm." Cherilyn pouted.

Just trying to remember anything gave her a headache, hopefully, she could remember some day, though. It'd help her find her place in this world because at this point she felt lost and didn't know what to do at all. What was her purpose in this world? - That man mentioned a kingdom to her, was she suppose to fix some "Royal Drama?" Was that even worth it, proving herself worthy to become a queen of some sort of lost Kingdom in some jungle far from where she was currently? Was it really worth the trouble? Probably not, but even if she was the Princess of some Elven Tribe, was it really her duty to return to her kingdom?

She shook her head it wasn't worth the time and ache. Just in time, Aseo had asked if they should establish code names or nicknames. Cherilyn smiled at them, she had a codename ready.

"You can call me Bluerose!" Cherilyn had a cheeky grin, her voice was still had a gentle tone but the fortissimo of her voice had certainly increased.

However, the mission details lingered in her head, they were going to be doing a three on three fight, she wasn't much of a fighter, or at least that's what she thought. Even if before her memory loss she was some kind of bad ass fighter she had no memory of any of that.

"I'll try my best to be of some sort of use," Cherilyn informed the both of them.

When the trio was ready to set out, she'd follow behind them like a puppy. She really had no other choice, she wasn't a commoner in this area she didn't know the mission details quite like her subordinates seemed too. Although that wouldn't stop her she'd still try her best to be of some use for them. One did have to wonder what was she like before her awakening, was she kind or brutal? Weak or Strong, carefree or strict? It was a mystery, a mystery that she could hopefully unravel one day.

Either way she was excited to get to be dragged along on a mission, her mind raced with the thought of fighting these warriors, hopefully, she'd be able to provide some kind of fight or even support. She needed to be of use or else she'd be deadweight. Hell, it seemed like the young man would be more use than she would, he already was, with his social skills and being more verbal and louder than she was. Damn.

Word Count: 1,049/1,500

Last edited by Cherilyn on 22/03/17, 05:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

He grinned. First glance, his smile appeared to be quite malicious. But if one stared long enough and examined Rain's expression and stance, they would realize his smile conveyed nothing cruel or devastating. More so amusement with a pinch of mischief, an element of Rain which always sneaked in no matter the circumstance. The source of his amusement sparked when he apparently surprised the obviously wealthy boy. The movement of a hand did not slip unnoticed by Rain. It moved rather hurriedly as if to pull out some sort of weapon and attack. It did so almost automatically. Well someone was paranoid. And perhaps this boy had a reason for having become so. The wealthy were prime targets for assassins. Yet for some odd reason, most of the higher class could barely fight, let alone have the reflexes this boy demonstrated. How peculiar. He laughed softly and shook his head. Perhaps he underestimated him. A dull, slowly present excitement trickled into his mind. What a strange noble this boy was.

He inspected the girl. A feeling of frivolity seeped from her. Something about her felt weak. Dull. Lifeless. The best way to describe this girl would be a shadow. Always present but unimportant and forgotten. Like a pretty little doll. The thought caused a gentle prod of annoyance. He didn't like dolls. They were boring. It was more than that. He supposed what caused the attention of people to dolls was curiosity. Maybe envy. What was is like to feel nothing? But he did not share the same question as most of the population. Why would he, when he already knew the answer? Rather, he wondered how it felt to feel a plethora of emotions. Not just emotions. Intense emotions. That was why he liked things exciting. Fun. He liked shouting. Screaming. Yelling. Anything that resembled intensity in emotions. He practically lived to achieve such intensity. He craved it. Without it, life grew boring. Dull. Pointless. It worked as a distraction from time's monotonous pattern. It encouraged him to live. To fight. Win or lose. It didn't matter. All he cared for was the intensity to satiate his own curiosity. And to remind him of his humanity.

"Wild? You think I'm wild?" Rain tilted his head curiously. He leaned forward to better view the other's expression. But the other turned away before Rain could inspect the noble's face and register the details. He pouted and chased after the other. It required great mental effort to understand the emotions of others completely. Since he had difficulty relating to others concerning emotions, he had to register every detail in his mind and carefully analyze every minuscule sign of emotions on the face. A flawed process which took him a few moments to even understand rather strong emotions. Facial expression could be confusing. Thankfully, the added input of sound often helped him better understand others. However, tone could also play as a deceiving trickster. Environment and scenario also contributed to emotions, something he always tried to take account of. He found grief the hardest to understand, while joy being the most difficult to discern from other emotions. It possessed similar qualities to anger, making it a stumbling mess of confusion. Whereas grief made no rational sense whatsoever. He felt the emotional line of grief the least. It manifested as the weakest emotion he felt. Too faint for him to even be sure he felt grief or sadness.

Chess Piece? Really? Okay, so now he was deemed Chess Piece. Awesome. Exactly what he wanted to be.

"I believe you have already decided my codename. How about you?" he asked. He followed the other boy behind closely. Instinctively, he wanted to move forward so he might have a view of the other's expression. A general dose of curiosity and caution suggested the motivation he needed to follow his instincts. A rather impulsive person, he moved forward, next to the brown-haired boy. He felt rather short next to the other. Although, in general, he always felt short. Nothing unusual about that, he supposed. Just his life.

verbum comitem
[ mdxviii // md ]
word count [ 1518 // 1500 ]

note;

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
' "Wild? You think I'm wild?" ' The chess piece faced man spoke to him in a shocked manner. Their wasn't else to say on the matter as he came rushing in? No, more like he came at me from the side bone rushing. This sort of made him uncomfortable when he thought about it, like why would someone out of the way just rush to strangers? People are so weird nowadays. Chess piece fit the mans code name nicely though, as Aseo cracked a grin. Moving ahead of the group leading the way to the location. Standing over both Blue rose? and Chess piece, he just seemed to be at ease at the higher elevation.

The name 'Blue Rose' sort of remaindered him of his spell. A small chuckle ahead of them while walking wouldn't hurt so he laughed anyways. These code names were my idea and I've yet to give myself one. Call me Morde They wouldn't understand the name or its origins. But I knew all too well for the reasons of saying my actual name. None know of it and its simple to respond too. It seemed he may reveal a little of himself to keep the memories of the past still installed inside his mind. Aseo rubbed the gem stones inside the brooch holding up his hair, making sure they were clean.

- Hours walking -

Its been a few hours, not a lot since they left Kou's City Limits. They grew closer to the village of warriors. Aseo didn't seem to know much about keeping others company with conversation, but he didn't try along the way. The village post getting in his line of site. Cracking his hands, and rubbing his eyes, he begun to speak. Blue Rose, and Chess Piece. Hahaha It's time we've reached are destination. Battle hard, Fierce, and Tactical. Don't back down from fear. he'd state to give off a little confidence. The village gate now in front of them with several warriors already awaiting.

word count: 1,481/1,500

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
So it was decided as the trio headed out on a quest, hopefully, Cherilyn could unlock her memories of battle during this all. She knew the simple mechanics would be to try not to get hit and hit them, simple enough... right? However one can say that they know the basics, mentally they can but physically it's a different story. At the point, a bunny could probably beat her in a battle. For someone of her "status," she was weak sauce; she was that one member you didn't want to bring along and watch them die because how foolishly weak they are. Also knowing they'd just die to try to do some dumb courageous act and just be a wasted life.

She didn't care though she wanted to be brought! She felt like she needed this so she could prove that she could be useful and to prove to herself she could be of use. It would be a painful learning experience, but she'd need to be roughed up a little or she might never remember a thing. What good would a non-combatant experienced Queen be? To lead a country and know what you're doing tactically in sending armies to battle, you would need the experience. If you didn't then you'd be sending your underlings to their deaths; which would be terrible for a Kingdom.

Cherilyn wanted to show these people even though she didn't even know them all that well; they were acquaintances. She wanted them to see she could be something more than a soft-hearted, girl. The man she could have sworn they met before told the two that his codename would be Morde. As they carried on their walk it was pretty quiet and not all that active. Although in a few short minutes they'd be at the gates of the village.

Morde gave the two advice telling them not to back down, nodding her head she smiled. "Of course."

Now would be the time Cherilyn would get to learn about her combatant past. All the warrior males, however, were staring at her with smile smirks. She knew why she smiled kindly but nervously and wave at them to show her grace.

Word Count:1,414

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

Morde? That name sounded rather... deathly. Like Morgue! He liked the name. A pity it wasn't the noble's real name. Morde was an awesome name. It sounded like a name the Reaper might possess. Better than calling the Reaper "Reaper", right? He doubted the Reaper enjoyed being called "Reaper." It was such a simple and boring name. The Reaper also probably had no friends. Not that he had any nor knew much about how names affected people. Even so, he supposed the thought of Death would ward off any normal and sane person. And while he wasn't particularly sane, he preferred the name 'Morde' to the name 'Reaper'. It was somewhat weird calling the Reaper "Reaper." He wondered if Morde might give him permission to call the Reaper "Morde." He was certain the Reaper would prefer "Morde" to "Reaper" so there wouldn't be any problem on the Reaper's side. Really, the only problem Rain saw was the creator of the name. Or he could just the creator and then the noble wouldn't have a say in it. The death does not speak, after all. It would simply be a catastrophe if the Reaper could not bear the name "Morde." Or perhaps the Reaper does. "Morde" did seem like a name the Reaper might choose to use. What if... Just wait if... Morde was the Reaper! Now that would be awesome. Except for the fact, the Reaper works for Death. Which is a rather depressing thought because it meant Morde planned to take his life. But this was all speculation. Morde probably wasn't the Reaper... Or was he?

How long have they been walking? Too looooong. He might have been a fanalis but that didn't mean he enjoyed walking for long distances without any breaks. That wasn't to say he couldn't and that it was a physical challenge for him, but mentally, he absolutely despised long, weary inducing walks. They were rather boring and dull. But he did prove that walking with others was much more interesting than walking alone. Useless or not, they provided enough entertainment to at least keep him busy. That didn't mean they were exactly the most exciting bunch, but they acted as wonderful ping pong paddles. Except they weren't ping pong paddles. They were closer to word paddles. They were a lovely audience. Also wonderful test subjects. He always wondered the point which people could no longer take excessive chattering. He suspected Bluerose would take longer to wear down than Morde. Maybe in the time which it took them to walk from the city to the village, they would snap. He bet the longer it took for them to lose their temper, the longer his entertainment would last. After all, so as long as they held an angry tongue back, he had a goal to strive for. Which of course was why he pestered the two relentlessly. Or perhaps he ought to expand his goal. Why stop at words when he could incite violence? There! His new goal: make his two, temporary companions angry enough to raise a weapon against him.

"This walk is gonna be so looooong! Isn't there a quicker way to get to this village? Why are they so isolated!? It makes it so hard to walk theeeeere! Don't be silent! Speak! You're not dummies or something. You're living beings. Beings who can talk and form words." These being only a few things which he complained about along the way. He bet they were rather relieved when they finally reached their destination. He had fun purposely annoying them, though. He felt he would miss annoying them. However, a far more interesting entertainment soon awaited them. He loved fighting. He really loved fighting. These warriors had better provide him with lots of entertainment, though! Or else there would be the devil to pay! He liked it rough. Rough was more fun. Intense all around, but more fun. And exactly what he wanted. The intensity of fighting brought a rush of meaning to his heart and cheeks. He walked as if he was about to uncover a treasure of centuries-old mystery and glory. It had been too long since the last fight had brought that fulfilling feeling to him. Even as Death acted as a protector, he rushed into battle with little concern. Death could try and catch him, but he was nimble, fast, and rather difficult to catch. Not even the Reaper could match Rain's wit and speed.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure to give my opponent a hell of a time!" he chirped. He stepped forward and sized up the warriors. Bulky and strong. Despite being a fanalis, he didn't have the strength to compete against these warriors. To combat these warriors would take caution, precision, accuracy, and speed. He suspected these warriors focused more on strength and sufficiently less on speed. He alway seemed to throw caution to the wind so specifically, he would have to rely on his speed. Speed would be key. Speed would pave the way to a victory. His eyes twinkled in excitement. He dropped his weapon. It would probably get in his way. Besides, he could deal more damage with his fists and kicks than he could with his spear.

He moved forward before his opponent could react. He prepared a front kick, only to dart to the side and perform a back kick. Negating the force of the blow slightly, the warrior jumped back. Moving to a sort of rhythm, Rain's opponent stepped forward to punch Rain. "Too slow!" The blow hit Rain hard in the back of the head. Whereas any normal and sane person might react to the pain negatively, Rain, being not so normal and sane, spun around with a bright grin. He brought with him his leg and kicked it out as he pivoted. The warrior evaded his attack barely but made the fatal mistake to turn his back to Rain. "Silly. Hi!" Instantaneously, Rain followed up with a strong front kick to the back, toppling the man over. However, not so done, the warrior rolled to his back, grabbed Rain's foot, and pulled the fanalis down to his level. "Hello." With his legs, he forcefully kicked upward, crashing into Rain's solar plexus. Yet with the other leg, free and reacting to the pain, Rain stepped rather hard onto the warrior's face. This immediately resulted in the release of Rain's previously captured foot. The warrior quickly scrambled to his feet, but by that point, Rain hard already moved into action. No sooner had the warrior leaped to his feet, Rain came with a sweeping kick colliding with the knees. His enemy collapsed on the ground. "Nighty night!" Applying momentum to his spin, Rain dealt one last kick to the warrior's head.

verbum comitem
[ mmdclxxvii // md ]
word count [ 2677 // 1500 ]

Neph Acxa

Neph Acxa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Complaining? Seems about fair in this moment as the walk to this village proved to be something else altogether. I could have just flew here if it was just me, but facing three people let alone warriors, on my own is troublesome. My arm itching like someone kept repeating my name somewhere in the world, by name I mean my true name. The chill bumps on his back as both Bluerose and Chess piece seemed eager and ready to fight. Myself however was pretty sleepy and wanted to end my opponent quickly, but without killing him. This would prove difficult because my offensive magic is meant to kill those of a stronger prestige.

Releasing a faint yawn, he knew he was tired and about to just end this quickly. Was it possible to just end this quickly as I thought, probably. So I'm just going to do it now actually. Giving Magoi to the brooch a light tint of golden dust moved around him, as crystals formed in his hands out of thin air, replicating his staff. A thin 1 meter cane point into the ground, and went a little past my head. The crystal didn't know much about dimensions of shapes, and I chuckled a little. The warrior took this time to approach Me, as I saw Chess Piece already attack another one of the theee warriors.

The warrior fast on his feet coming upon me, I had to react quickly. Shattering Strike was thrown at me from the close range. Stepping to side like jack rabbit hopping, my shoulder received a sudden shock of pain. The warrior changed from the strike in moments to a kick from the side . Skidding out to the side, I wiped myself off and  the man chuckled. " Is that all you actually have? You spunk for fighting, ya priss? " the man tried taughting me. I wasn't even focused on that, more on swiping the ground in front of myself starting my spell. " Nuplyšęs Galūnių " I whispered to myself, feeling the ground below myself mold for the vine I summoned. The warrior just rushed again thinking to end the battle.

Coming within range, vines reached out like a entrap, but moved forward actually lashing around the man. They pericing into the muscles and Spreading maiming him. Goin through his flesh, and poking out the other side making him a sitting duck for the time beening, I just simply walked away to observe how Bluerose would commence her battle. The man left in the front would be taken for medical attention and care, after the vines seeped back into the ground and someone besides the three fighting collected the two who lost.

Good work, Chess Piece. You beat the warrior, but you seemed to received some damage. I would heal you, but I'm sleepy. using sleep as a excuse to not actually heal him. He would sit down on the ground awaiting for the last fight to happen so they can leave.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 1,500+/1,500
Magoi: 280/320

OOC: I scaled the ability of Nuplyses Galuniu with Spreading. Increasing the tier of the ability to maim the warrior.

Ability Used:

Nuplyšęs Galūnių
Tier: C-Tier
Class: Magician [Life]
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must run the item used for casting across the ground.
Scaling: Spread: The spread of the vine through the body, 10 Magoi/stamina the tier of damage increase by one.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2 post
Cost: 20 Magoi: 10 Sustain
Description:

Commanding Life, Aseo brings forth rose vines from beneath the ground 8m, away from himself. Coiling around target's limbs, digging through the skin dealing C-Tier damage.

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 26/03/17, 01:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
She watched as the others fought their battles bravely. Hopefully, she could be just as strong as them in a battle. When both of their fights ended the warrior she was fighting gave her a slight smirk. As he leaped forward delivering a blow to her face, her body went limp as she crashed head first into a huge oak tree. Blood ran down her lips onto her chin and then down her chin onto her clothes. The bright blue began to turn a dark red almost brown colored as the material was tainted by her blood.

"Give up girly, I don't want to hurt you more than I have to, I'm a warrior, not a wild beast."  The warrior scoffed at her efforts to stand.

Cherilyn began to tear up, "I can't just give up... if I could harness my magoi..."

Cherilyn held her staff in her hands trying to tap into her magoi pool. Her voice became thrilling as she shrilled. The warrior latched out at her again delivering a kick to her ribs, sending her smashing right into the ground, a small crater formed below her. Cherilyn had grasped her staff closely, as her body became stiff, she had the same glow as before as her body levitated upwards till she was standing back on her feet.

"You are my enemy, you shall be destroyed." Cherilyn's voice was loud and stern; sounding like a goddess again. Her eyes had a faint green glow.

The people who had witnessed her the night where she rose out of the lake would remember this voice and the glowing eyes, this was the locked personality of Cherilyn.

"SIT DOWN, WOMAN!" The warrior ran at her to deliver a powerful punch to her face.

However, he was too late as she had her staff pointing at him with a strong glow of her magoi being channeled. A huge flower sprouted from the staff and the petals tilted backward covering Cherilyn, the petals all a bright blue. The petals had been enhanced and scaled by channeling more magoi. As the spell had been dismissed by her she quickly slammed her staff into the ground channeling as much magoi as she could into this next spell. A rumbling could be heard within a few miles around as a huge thorn had sprouted out the ground to hit the warrior, bouncing him into the air, when he landed he was out cold.

Cherilyn fell to the ground, "I did it." The glow to her eyes faded and her staff falls by her side.

Cherilyn had successfully done her part, or so her locked persona had, still. 

Magoi: 160/240
Word Count: 1,500+/1,500
Abilities:

Cracking Earth

Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Staff must be slammed into the ground.
Scaling: Damage: Scaled three tiers. (30 magoi)
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi
Description: 

As Cherilyn slams her staff into the ground a huge thorn formed by her magoi takes shape underground as it bolts from the ground below her enemies. The thorn can strike anyone within a seven-meter radius of Cherilyn. For half a second rumbling can be heard beneath the foe before the thorn rises to strike her foe. The thorn tilts outwards with a rounded tip, not able to piece the enemy but however causing bruises and as well as launching her, foe a few feet into the air. The thorn/spike circular base is a meter (1) wide which descends into a third of a meter (1/3) at the tip. It deals D-tier damage. Life Magic.

Aromarus Flower: Defense

Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Cherilyn must point her staff forward and channel her magoi forward.
Scaling: DefenseScaled three tiers. (30 magoi)
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi
Description:

As Cherilyn points her staff outwards which will begin to emit a green light. In a flash a massive flower will appear, each time this ability is used the flower's color theme is different. The petals are bent backward to shelter Cherilyn in a dome, the flower's stem is missing but the size of the flower is three meters all around. The petals that shield her creating a dome are a meter thick and two meters long. This can take D-tier damage. Life magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum