Name: Victoria Raine
Tier: D
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Age + Birthdate: 18 (8th December)
Nationality: Wanderer
Race: Human
Specialization: Intelligence – Life Magic

Victoria Raine JudalTab_zpsa330a902
Personality: Victoria is one tough nut to crack. Her almost emotionless cover and her attitude that says “nothing matters to me” are the highly pronounced features of her outer personality. An hour of endless conversation can elicit nothing but small, simple one word answers from this strawberry blonde haired magic using girl, for she finds conversing with other people a hard task. Her thoughts are usually kept to herself unless the situation compels her to voice them out. Though the chance of getting her to actually speak more than one word at the most difficult situations where she even has the solutions is little to nothing. She would wait for others first and only when all hope is lost does she come up with the will to talk.

She usually has a peaceful and calm aura around her, something that sometimes lets other people relax a lot around her. She doesn’t speak but that’s exactly what makes her a good listener. She would be the last to judge a person for she is aware that there is no person in this world who is completely perfect. She accepts that everyone including her has flaws and had made it clear that she wouldn't judge someone too quickly. When she likes a person or is comfortable enough, she would occasionally smile or show other emotions than her calm one though it will be very rare and short lived.

Victoria has a love for anything magic related. She was silently elated when she found out about her ability to use magic, especially life magic that she had always been fascinated with. She is often seen lost in thoughts, sometimes even during battles which is a pretty bad thing to do seeing that she has a tendency to make everything around her disappear while thinking too deep into something.

Now outside everything, she has a strange and very uncharacteristic love for anything cute. When she encounters anything that fits the word cute in her dictionary, she would instantly fall in love with it, sometimes going to an extent where she drops all of her emotionless act and goes to hug, poke and play with the unfortunate being. In other words, she goes from a calm silent adult to a 5 year old in the vicinity of everything she considers cute.

1. Anything cute: Victoria is obsessed with cute things. She just can’t seem to ignore anything that fits in her cuteness list. It’s a trait that even makes her lose concentration.

2. Magic: Magic is, was and forever would be her passion. It fascinates her more than anything and she hopes to learn more and more about magic.

Dislikes:

1. Noise: Victoria can only stand so much of noise or people who talks too much. She hates anything that would disrupt the peaceful atmosphere she likes so much.

2. Arrogant people: Victoria is simply not a fan of people who puts himself higher above others. People like them don’t deserve respect, in her opinion.

Phobias:

Victoria is scared of losing her freedom. Due to her past and the struggles she had seen her parents go through, Victoria had developed a fear towards being chained or restricted. She had also developed a phobia of being in closed spaces. She is claustrophobic, in other words. It suffocates her and makes her feel hard to breath. It was suspected that she developed this phobia after being locked up in very small dark rooms for weeks.

Aspirations:

Victoria simple wants to know more and more about magic. She wants to travel all around the world and in addition to learning magic, learn about different regions and their culture and traditions. She is also interested in learning more about medicine and other things that would help in healing. She hopes that these experiences would help her later with her healing abilities. She wants to be able to help others as much as she can.
Victoria Raine ScheTab_zps4f77e3b6
Face-Claim: Princess Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Weight: 59kg
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'6
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: None
Appearance: Victoria stands at a height of 5’6 which is pretty tall in her eyes and weighs an average 59kg. Her facial features consist of big snake-green eyes and strawberry blonde hair that hang down to her shoulders; it also rather seems unkempt and stroked; all of these give contrast to her pinkish-tanned skin complexion. Victoria is slim-built and averagely has a normal build for someone of her own age.

Victoria is usually seen in a long white dress with a long hooded scarf covering her head.  A long staff is always spotted in her hands and she carries around a small bag whenever she is out travelling. On missions, she is seen wearing a complete black outfit which stops at her mid thigh, making it easier for her to move around.

Victoria Raine YunanTab_zpsba28a063
History:
Victoria was the daughter of two slaves of a wealthy noble. Her parents were treated as bad as other slaves were but they still managed to bring her up without letting her see the harsh realities inside the four walls of that gigantic palace. They always smiled for her and bought up her confidence maybe with the hope that she would have the courage to fight unlike them. Till the age of five, she grew inside a small room with her parents oblivious to everything around her, living a lie created by her parents for her happiness.

One day, everything changed when the noble decided that he wanted her to take up slave duties as well. Victoria was violently dragged out of her room and thrown towards the noble while her parents stood to the side with their face down in shame. And in those few hours that she stood there, everything dawned on her. The truth about what she was and how she was supposed to live fell on her like a ton of rocks.

From that day, the small girl had to take up the duties of a slave and was treated exactly like one. She was told to do house duties and got harsh punishments even for a look of defiance. Her parents protected her but in the end they were beaten till they couldn’t walk. Her only solace was the big library where she spent hours without letting others catch her, reading and learning.

Till the age of 10, she was able to tolerate the life of a slave but one day when the noble decided to take it too far to where he was even ready to kill her father, she reacted, taking his own sword and plunging it into his chest. She killed the man who was responsible for so much bad memories to her and that changed everything.

They ran away together to Balbadd where she was surprised by the hospitality of the people. They knew they were slaves but they never treated like one. They gave her and her parents a home to live in and a chance to earn their living. Victoria was able to learn more and more in Balbadd. Soon, she learned about magic and it came to her like a happy surprise when she first discovered her magical abilities on a winter night. From then, she had taken up learning medicine, helping some villagers who came to her with their simple ailments. When she turned eighteen, she decided that she would travel around a little to learn more about the mysterious world they lived in.

Role-Play Sample:
Spoiler:
Charlotte chuckled as she heard the girl talk about the magic council guards. She wondered if the girl didn’t recognize her uniform at all. This made questions rise inside her head as she doubted that there would be anyone in this world that didn’t know of the magic council. She decided that she would keep quiet for now. If what this girl said was true and if those guards really would be stupid enough to listen to the words of some drunk men and come find her, she was going to bite their heads off and let the cat girl know who she is. Well…..doesn’t that sound like a foolproof plan? It did to her.

Her thoughts travelled to some other thing now though. She had noticed the girl using a bow and arrow with what she would label as with professional abilities. This girl seemed like a warrior rather than anything normal. Not to mention she had the guts to come up to her while she was surrounded by that group of men. This poked her interest in the girl that, sadly, still made her want to sneeze. Oh boy….

Jude had already flown over to her, now resting on her right shoulder. She wasted no time in following the girl as she and Jude were pretty hungry themselves. “I thank you for the compliment but I am afraid I have missed your name,” she replied as she walked with her, clearly aiming towards the restaurant at the end of the street. She wanted nothing more than something yummy to fill her stomach at the moment. If she was tired from all of the walking, she got more tired dealing with those drunk men.
“Stop!” a strong yet confused voice stopped her in her tracks as she looked back to see a Council guard followed by the drunk men. ‘well well well, what do you know….the girl was right’ Charlotte thought as she raised an eyebrow at the serious looking guard. “And what do you want, sir?” she asked, not missing the way the guard’s eyes moved over her, taking in the magic council uniform, his brows furrowing. “May I ask you what your name is, Miss? You appear to be a part of the Magic Council from that uniform,” the guard finished and a few gasps were heard from the men behind them. They didn’t expect her to be part of the Council? Well…they just got another shock.

As a small smile graced Charlotte’s lips, she answered,” I am disappointed at you, Sir. You listened to the words of men clearly out of their mind and followed me all the way here. I expected better from magic Council members. I thought you people would have better things to do than listen to the words of men like them which I say should serve some time in prison.” Charlotte didn’t miss the death glare sent at her by the guards. To them, she sounded like a brat for sure. She chuckled and continued before they could start yelling at her. “As for your previous question, my name is Charlotte Von Argon. I stopped by here on my way to Era,” she bowed and straightened herself to see the men with their mouth wide open. Not too later did they fall to their knees. “Miss Charlotte, I’m so sorry for the disrespect I showed. I will make sure that these men get the punishment they deserve,” the guard answered before walking away with the men.

“Well…wasn’t that entertaining?” she sighed as she turned back to the girl. “I hope you aren’t too shocked by any of these. And now as you know, I am Charlotte, daughter of the magic council head.” Now this would have looked like one of those awesome moments in a movie if it wasn’t for the growling sound that came from the raven haired girl’s stomach. Flushing a light shade of red, she turned to walk towards the restaurant. “Food first!”

Last edited by Victoria on 09/03/14, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Victoria Raine O1Y1zOR

2Victoria Raine Empty Re: Victoria Raine on 09/03/14, 04:08 am

Victoria

Victoria
D-Tier
D-Tier
Finally done!

Victoria Raine O1Y1zOR

3Victoria Raine Empty Re: Victoria Raine on 09/03/14, 11:41 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Victoria Raine 21oyps5

Post in the moderator notification thread found under questions/suggestins(Staff notifications) and a full mod will move your app and give you your new color.

Thank you all, for everything.

4Victoria Raine Empty Re: Victoria Raine on 24/04/14, 11:08 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
After speaking with Victoria on skype I have learned she will not be returning any time soon. The character will be archived and the FC is re-opened.

5Victoria Raine Empty Re: Victoria Raine on 03/06/14, 09:55 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Un-Archived at player request. FC returned to the FC list

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]