Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Ranger
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Wilder
[b]Description:[/b] A wilder tends to be focused on survival in their native environment, for Vodarara that environment is Imuchakk, The Key to Wilders is their Survival Techniques, knowing their environment as if it was an extension of themselves.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Environment Knowledge[/i] - Vodarara's knowledge of the land and environment of Imuchakk is one of his key attributes, he knows routes that many others don't know as well as the dangers that are prevalent in areas.
[*][i]Environmental Sleeper[/i] - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had D tier Resting equipment.
[*][i]Survival Repatriation[/i] - The Wilder may spend time to repair non-magical equipment in their possession bringing them up to usable condition but breakable under D tier damage during a thread (It will still need to be repaired after the thread).
[/list]

Code:
[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Hunter Gatherer
[b]Description:[/b] Hunter Gatherers use their abilities track down fauna effectively or to gather and find suitable flora for themselves to consume and make use of.
[list]
[*][i]Hunting and Gathering[/i] - The hunter gatherer is able to procure food supplies either through hunting of prey or flora and prepare that into [b]D[/b] Tier Food (Word count of 250 required per portion)
[*][i]Predator[/i] - The Hunter Gatherer is a proficient tracker and hunter, making use of their environment to hunt their prey and to keep on its track over great distances and frames of time (weather permitting) while making their presence hard to detect and discover. [b]PLOT USE ONLY[/b]
[/list]

Last edited by Vodarara on 28/08/16, 05:44 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 15/08/16, 08:14 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hunting and Gathering:
250 wordcount requirement for each portion.

Predator:
Plot use only. Use this for combat, especially as an excuse to ambush someone, and there will be consequences.

Thank you all, for everything.

3Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 28/08/16, 05:44 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

complete

4Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 31/08/16, 11:24 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved:

Code:
[code][center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Description:[/b] A wilder tends to be focused on survival in their native environment, for Vodarara that environment is Imuchakk, The Key to Wilders is their Survival Techniques, knowing their environment as if it was an extension of themselves.
[list]
[*][i]Environment Knowledge[/i] - Vodarara's knowledge of the land and environment of Imuchakk is one of his key attributes, he knows routes that many others don't know as well as the dangers that are prevalent in areas.
[*][i]Environmental Sleeper[/i] - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had D tier Resting equipment.
[*][i]Survival Repatriation[/i] - The Wilder may spend time to repair non-magical equipment in their possession bringing them up to usable condition but breakable under D tier damage during a thread (It will still need to be repaired after the thread).
[/list][/code]

[code][center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Hunter Gatherer
[b]Description:[/b] Hunter Gatherers use their abilities track down fauna effectively or to gather and find suitable flora for themselves to consume and make use of.
[list]
[*][i]Hunting and Gathering[/i] - The hunter gatherer is able to procure food supplies either through hunting of prey or flora and prepare that into [b]D[/b] Tier Food (Word count of 250 required per portion)
[*][i]Predator[/i] - The Hunter Gatherer is a proficient tracker and hunter, making use of their environment to hunt their prey and to keep on its track over great distances and frames of time (weather permitting) while making their presence hard to detect and discover. [b]PLOT USE ONLY[/b]
[/list][/code]

5Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 08/12/16, 12:48 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[list]
[/list]

Requesting change to -
[*]Environmental Sleeper - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had D tier Resting equipment.

Change of -
[*]Environmental Sleeper - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had C tier Resting equipment.

This request is due to the changes to current resting bits and pieces and tiers to resting. The same restriction still applies.

Last edited by Vodarara on 09/12/16, 02:05 am; edited 1 time in total

6Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 08/12/16, 08:21 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The coding you just posted still says D-tier in it.

7Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 09/12/16, 02:06 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

What i meant was i was dropping full code of current, showing the section that would now be necessary to change and the change im requesting.

I have now bolded it.

8Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 11/12/16, 10:35 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

That isn't how this works and you know it.

You post the full version of what you want approved and we grade it.

9Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 11/12/16, 02:33 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[list]
[*][i]Environmental Sleeper[/i] - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had C tier Resting equipment.
[/list]

EDIT 2 : I was trying to make your life easier by not posting two blocks of code for a letter change, I isolated and gave you the section specificly to make your life easier.

10Profession Resub Empty Re: Profession Resub 11/12/16, 09:05 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved
Code:
[list]
[*][i]Environmental Sleeper[/i] - It is possible for the Wilder to rest in their preferred area (Imuchakk) as if they had C tier Resting equipment.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum