1Ani's profession Empty Ani's profession 20/02/17, 05:43 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization:Dominance
Profession Title: Breeder
Description: After studying animals through field work, and books she found on various creatures Ani became a breeder who studies, trains, and breeds beasts for a living.
Profession Perks:

• Beast breeding/Training: For a fee Ani can train beasts in a certain field, or breed them a beast with desirable traits. This only applying to logical breeding. (Ani is able to sell beasts to other players/members as Dom beasts or as pets. Follows crafting rules).

• D: 250 to initially breed the beast and 2,500 huang.
    • C: 500 word count to raise the beast from D to C and 5,000 huang.
    • B: 750 word count to raise the beast from C to B and 15,000 huang.

• Beast examining: From her job Ani has learned to examine beasts closely being able to tell their species, and moods just by looking them over. Ani can determine beast tier and type, and is capable of determining generalities of the creature (Gender, type of creature, etc.).  
  • Specialization breeding: Ani upon request can breed beasts for specific purposes such as strength, speed, sight, flight, swimming, and ect. For beasts Ani breeds 1 Trait receives a discount in conjunction with what it was bread for (I.E. speed, strength, stamina) in which the trait costs half of what it would normally cost.

Last edited by Ani on 20/02/17, 09:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Ani's profession Empty Re: Ani's profession 20/02/17, 09:18 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please use the template here. It's relatively the same but it's the newer format.

Beast Breeding/Training

I would allow this if it was tiered. Anything "craftable" which this would technically fall under caps at B tier. So you'd only be able to sell B tier beasts and lower.

I've discussed this with others and we would recommend having this work like...

For instance:

D: 250 to initially breed the beast and 2,500 huang.
C: 500 word count to raise the beast from D to C and 5,000 huang.
B: 750 word count to raise the beast from C to B and 15,000 huang.

You would also have to get the beasts approved yourself before you sell it. You don't want to sell something that wouldn't be approved.

Refer to these rules regarding this and when you make your perk description:

Crafting

Much like the other professions, these crafting professions may not extend beyond B-tier and all normal profession rules will apply.

• If crafting an item for another player, you must have IC interaction to show the order being placed, as well as the other player accepting the work done and making their payment.
  • A player may only craft 2 of each crafting product a month.
  • To achieve each tier of crafting, you must perform a job chain/test to show proficiency in your craft. This does not count against your month limit.
  • You may not craft an item higher than your own tier.

Beast Examining

This is a perk that allows meta-gaming to occur and unfortunately I can't allow it. But, you would be able to determine the tier of a beast instead. I would allow her to also determine gender, type, etc. More or less, meaningless things.

Taming the Beasts

I'm not a fan of this trait since it would allow you to gain beasts for free. I would suggest making something else even though it's limited. xD

3Ani's profession Empty Re: Ani's profession 20/02/17, 09:54 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fixed, bump.

4Ani's profession Empty Re: Ani's profession 20/02/17, 11:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved, add to vault.

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b]Dominance
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Breeder
[b]Description:[/b] After studying animals through field work, and books she found on various creatures Ani became a breeder who studies, trains, and breeds beasts for a living.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Beast breeding/Training:[/b] For a fee Ani can train beasts in a certain field, or breed them a beast with desirable traits. This only applying to logical breeding. (Ani is able to sell beasts to other players/members as Dom beasts or as pets. Follows crafting rules).
[list]
[*]D: 250 to initially breed the beast and 2,500 huang.
[*]C: 500 word count to raise the beast from D to C and 5,000 huang.
[*]B: 750 word count to raise the beast from C to B and 15,000 huang.
[/list]

[*][b]Beast examining:[/b] From her job Ani has learned to examine beasts closely being able to tell their species, and moods just by looking them over. Ani can determine beast tier and type, and is capable of determining generalities of the creature (Gender, type of creature, etc.). 
[*][b]Specialization breeding:[/b] Ani upon request can breed beasts for specific purposes such as strength, speed, sight, flight, swimming, and ect. For beasts Ani breeds 1 Trait receives a discount in conjunction with what it was bread for (I.E. speed, strength, stamina) in which the trait costs half of what it would normally cost.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum