You are not connected. Please login or register

A final Goodbye? [Lagi/Unity corps training/ solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Do you know why I called you in here today?” Lagi would say as he was drinking his famed dragonfruit wine from the bottle itself. Kohai stood across from him as Lagi sat down, not really knowing why the king called him in here in the first place?” Is it because of the trip?” Lagi made a strange face as he spat out a bit of the wine. “W-wah, you knew I was leaving?!” Kohai snorted. “I have my sources on you all the time, you are definitely an important figure in more ways than one. That goes without saying King Lagi, but did you honestly think I wouldn’t know about any move that you are planning. “Lagi shrugged and took out a letter. “ This is a letter to the council, it’s a letter of appointment, It states that if anything was to happen to me, you will claim my current position as the leader of Reim’s unity corps. I kind of abused my power and pushed it forward, for more reasons than one. “Kohai remained quiet as Lagi continued to talk. “In situations like kidnappings or murders, things happen when my father is completely exposed, if I am exposed, and it ends with an unfortunate circumstance. These moments is when we need backups implemented. If I step down, you are next to take over, Kohai El Nagi.” Kohai wasn’t too sure why Lagi was doing this.

“But why? You basically built this from the ground up! Are you giving it up out of boredom or something even more insulting to the people that believed in you?” Lagi shook his head. “No, its not like that. I’m serving my last term as king. When it is done, I will no longer be king and the council will be what the people answer to. After that, I’ll step down, and the unity corps will be represented by you. Then, I need to focus more on the clan itself. My father is getting old, and his age is showing. After what happened to him, I feel as if I should set up a will so that Octavia and Sabin can inherit whatever I can leave behind. “Kohai didn’t like the way that the king was talking, it was as if he was expecting something to happen. “ What’s going on lagi? Is something happening?” Lagi would then shrug. “Not that I know of, I’m putting Reim first, I’m putting my people first. I always talk big like I can do it all, but I can’t. It’s taxing, and I don’t want to argue with Octavius about anything of the sort anymore. It’s better to count my blessings and do whatever i can for my people. My current leave is for you guys of the UC, a bush that contains properties that’s able to block Clairvoyance magic. It goes without saying why it’s good for espionage, but nevertheless, we need to counter it. “ Lagi would then stand up and walk towards the window.

I don’t want anything dependent, like a magic tool. That can get stolen, broken, or lost. I'd rather make a brew you can ingest that cycles through your bloodstream instead, less worry about the practical problems. If this happens, our private affairs will have a veil and secrets won’t be exposed. It's good and bad, but I trust you, and my people, my unity corps soldiers. I’m doing everything I can to protect you. “ Kohai understood his feelings, not completely, but just enough to let it go for now. “ I understand, I’ll take care of it. Also, the mass production of communication orbs is underway. Pretty soon, our members will have that as well . “Lagi nodded in approval as he shook Kohai’s hand. “It’s just a precaution, I’ll be back.

635/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

On the table would be a small letter of money that was sent to lagi. After opening it, he realized that it was from garret. After smiling, Lagi would set the money aside. It’s as if it all happened such a long time ago. When my grandor of desires reached a point when I was even willing to hold a hostage. If I looked to the future to see where I would even be now, would it all matter?” Lagi picked up both Sabin and Octavia. “Be good to your mom ok? “ Lagi gave them both a kiss on the cheek and smiled. “Eventually, I’ll be just a regular farm boy , sitting around the house all bored. Would I still be exciting to you?” The kids giggled and laughed. Sabin spoke up. “Of course, because it means you can stay with us more often. It’s ok dad, I’ll go on the adventures instead!” Lagi would then put the kids down and gave Shivali a kiss on the cheek. “Watch that guy, he’s a live one!” Shivalli cackled as she shooed Lagi away. “Aright, alright, it’s time for dinner! Don’t leave out of here before getting some alright? Don’t want you to starve!” The kids were all playful and happy. “Ya! Papa, come eat with us!”

Lagi was at the palace of kings with two letters in hand. One was to inform the council of his absence in search of the counter to clairvoyance magic. Another one was to Hidan about taking care of the family when he was gone with specific instructions as to operate depending on each situation. Hidan was also granted the large chest of money that was sent to Lagi by Garret. The retainer earned himself a vacation, and he was immediately placed on one upon Lagi’s departure.

Lagi handled about everything that he wanted to handle considering that he had a lot to take care of. He wanted to do more, he wanted to make a difference. “I hope I find this root, then I can return sooner and continue to help improve the country. I mean, I hope I can….” El drago looked on as he ducked his head. “ Well hop on, we can cover a lot more ground together. “

1000/1000 UC Training complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum