You are not connected. Please login or register

Managing it all [Unity Corps Training] (7) Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Daddy loves you! Yes he does!! Now up!!” Lagi was playing with Octavia, the new happy baby that was brought into Lagi’s life by Shivali. Octavia seemed to warm up to Lagi quite a bit, she must of sensed the whole maternal instinct thing. Sabin was sitting around playing with his toys while Lagi was tending to his sister. Shivali was busy cooking a meal for them as well, things seemed to settle down as Shivali integrated into the El nNagi clan, the others accepting her and welcoming her with open arms. While Lagi was playing with Octavia, he noticed that she was starting to smell a little funky. “Oh, diaper changing time for you. Darn it, I was never good at this. You got this round Sabin?” Sabin gave Lagi a funny look, making the King of Reim laugh as he patted Sabin on the head. “Not too sure how your sense of smell is working for you little guy, it must smell a little worse for you. “ Shivali came in and took Octavia from Lagi, giving him a kiss on the check. ”I’ll take care of her, why don’t you take Sabin out for a walk around the village. “ Lagi nodded his head and picked sabin up, the boy was well on his own to walk, but Lagi was still in the protective stage of his life where he wouldn’t let the boy down even for a moment. After what happened in the village and Sabin being his first born, Lagi was extra careful with him. After giving Sabin a light kiss on the forehead, Lagi would smile at him. “You know, you still haven’t really said your first words little buddy. But that’s ok, you don’t necessarily have to say anything if you don’t want to, ok?” Lagi was enjoying his family time before getting back to work, a lot had to be done. I have an idea, want to come with me?”

Tell me again why Sabin is here?” Kohai would say as he face palmed, sabin was basically strapped to Lagi’s stomach with highly secure toddler holder. “Well, I have to get him used to being the son of a clansman, and a king, and a leader of the corps. Got to push these kids in some sort of direction before they can make a decision on their own. In the meantime, they should at least learn how to fight and defend themselves. Or get familiar with the notion, I might not always be around, even when I want to be. “ With that being said, Lagi proceeded with unity corp training with the rest of the cadets and the veterans.

We will be going through a series of variations today. Let me give you forewarning that all of your injuries will be healed today by either myself for the nearby magicians that I will employ. One section will take the side of the targets, your job is to be quick-witted on your feet and dodge the attacks. You are not allowed to parry the kunai this time around with your weapons, it’s purely based off on footwork and using what’s available that’s not owned by you. The throwers are only limited to using their throwing weapons. Depending on how many shots you have, better use what’s available to you. This is the first round…. Go!

564/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When it came to the practice session that was going on between the opponents that lagi pitted against each other in the unity corp training, it was apparent that Lagi put the more experience opponents as the individuals throwing the kunai knives and the members that were just a tad below the mark to dodge. There was a lesson to be learned, and he was hoping that they would get it. “look alive folks!” Lagi would say as he supervises. Sabin seemed to be having a good time watching what the grown ups do their thing. The bighearted giggles from Sabin was something to behold, it was practically heartwarming for lagi to see his son have so much fun. The main point of the lesson was that the unity corps who were on the defensive side couldn’t use any of their materials in order to parry off the incoming assaults. However, any successful dodges and kunais that remained around the area that the member can either unearth and pickup was fair game. There are some times when you would be low on just about anything, its best to improvise when you get around that point. That was the lesson that Lagi was trying to beat into them. As much as LAgi expected, everyone did pretty well, there wasn’t much injuries at all, maybe a handful of them got hot in non vital areas. “Alright guys, anyone who got injured, I would need you to huddle up really close together. Try to leave as little space from each other as possible. It might seem like the more uncomfortable ways of doing it, but I have to get you all in one shot.

Once they done so, Orie appeared from lagi’s hand and fired off 7 meters worth of goop towards the group in the form of outer cell repair, showering them. However, they would soon notice that instead of digestive acid or anything of the sort, it would be more like a healing factor towards them, which would heal all of their injuries in time. “great, now you guys can relax. Or I’ll let you guys take a break, yea I think you guys could use some sort of water break or something. Right sabin?” Sabin smile and simply looked up at his dad, the boy was apparently all smiles today. “As a matter of fact, its been a whole since I fed you something. What are you in the mood for anyway? You kids like cookies and stuff, right?” The king then decided that it was time to return home before stopping at the market. Patting Kohai on the back, Lagi would give the man a thumbs up. Don’t you worry now, I’m pretty sure that ill figure something out here with the whole parenting thing. “Kohai Face palmed as he shooed the clan leader away. “So sabin, I guess its about time that we get you those cookies..

320/350

Ability used
Spoiler:

1000/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum