I have returned

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have returned Empty I have returned 26/04/16, 10:56 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As you can see, you haven't seen much from me at all. I'll be honest with you, there were many things on the site that kicked the shit out of me one too many times, and it ended up kicking my inspiration. The thing with merrze when for two whole turns my attack wasn't acknowledged and i was presumed dead when that angel was dead a long time ago. Taking a warning drop because of the fight with vood and i still cannot believe that he managed to cause me a warning drop when i have always been outspoken and it was quite apparent him and val were coming at me in the chatbox.

It blew up, and maybe it was childish, but i needed time away. Breakup, a family member passing away, yea, I needed time away.

The only one who reached out to me was Yakuroro, and in the past we bumped heads, its fucking hilarious when i cared so much and I do go out of my way for you guys, who i considered my friends.

But it's cool...i know better now.

Anyway, as you see from the different face claim which i will be paying for, a more older and rugged lagi full of tattoo's. To make up for the gap that i wasn't around, i will be making a two to three part series as to what he was during. Some will be mixed with training, some will not. Building up my personal plot due to the fact that Lagi's plot became a little stale, and now i'm dedicating everything to make him fun to play again because why trash the character? He's 24, that's not old age. Everything about that picture tells a story, his outfit, they way he seems, and even that cube in his hand. It all means something.

So you know, i am glad this site is still standing and i'll be taking an active role in improving personal plots with others if they need my interference, minor or major.

2I have returned Empty Re: I have returned 26/04/16, 11:23 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Im glad you are back and I definitely will need your assistance in plot stuff in the future if you are willing to help ^^
*brohugs* :3

3I have returned Empty Re: I have returned 26/04/16, 01:00 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

We came back around the same time Lagi; Long time no see Cool

4I have returned Empty Re: I have returned 26/04/16, 02:40 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome back. may your RP be filled with fun sheninigans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum