β-Tier
Job Name: The Return part 2
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Imuchakk
Job Rewards: 200 XP 15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: The Return part 1
Chain Bonus: 50 XP, 3,000 Huang
Job Overview:
After returning to your resting place (Camp, home, village) with your friends, you being catching up, hearing the full story. You're attacked once again. Defeat them: Feel free to recruit (if A-Tier or higher), kill, or anything else.

Enemies:
Enemy Name: Boss Bandits x 2
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: Completely covered up in animal hides gear head to toe, can't tell if male or female. They use A-Tier weapons.
Abilities:
General basic sword skills, though these will count as a abilities when clashing

Copy Cat - Once an Ability has been introduced into the topic, a Bandit can use it freely.

Rapid- Can suddenly move at fast speeds of 40m/s in a unique manor often ending up directly behind their target.

Stance - On the ground, can instantly recover to a standing position, dealing B damage to anyone within sword range.

During the previous day before, returning to slumber for the night Eve had found herself calm withing herself some could even call her feelings those of happyness at the very least the closest she came to such a thing in over half a year. She had been reunited with a long lost friend who she thought had died, not to mention upon being united they work together just like they did before hand.  

The Two of them would spend the night within the Immuackk village with the plan of leaving at dawn for Rebecca Wilisons ship.  The ship would be a small Sloop capable of fast travel and carrying a decent amount of carago but only truelly supports a crew size of 8 people. Its woodern sides would be coated with a dark redish paint with two flags at the base of the mask. The deck would be sprinklly clean. 8 cannons on either side of the deck tied down with very strong rope. Along with a current crew size of 4 people Including Rebeca the taction, Ben a stableboi, Stiker a brillant archer and Finally Olympus friedns of Rebeca but hasn't really presented himself as of yet.

TimeSkip Dawn has come.

Rebecca wilson already fully geared waits for EveWill at the Village entrance, mounted up on a horse she decided to buy since they couldn't really chat if she was running the entire way. Within a moment Eve also geared up, riding her trusty stead who was feelign the effects of Eves posativity burning significantly brighter than normally. Recbeca Wilsion "yah yah yah, woo", Eve doesn't need to do anything since her steed acts in sync with Eve and her Will, and starts going two.

The two armoured fiece woman riding on horseback  towards Rebeca ship, just keep going and going.  Rebecca " Eve i got a confession....... the real reason i came to Imuakk was to train in fighting sea monsters... EM Well,,, thinking you were dead inside that beast i wanted to give you a proper burial you know" "Well i am not dead so whats the pla now find the others, i'm sure we can do it if i survived and u survived they must have survived and thinking the same thing we are".

"Well we should try Balbadd theris rumors of allot of comotion going in over their maybe, just maybe one of of our crew washed up their" "Sound slike a plan". SMASH, SMASH, suddonly an entire tree was flying at them and barelly missed the two of them, Another one... BANG. a bounder lands directlly in front of them causing their horse to seer upwards naying away, though rapidlly like good fighters they are they retake control and continue ridding forward.

Two of the boses form the group from yesterday who had not decided to join the attack, thinking it was beneath them were seeking revenge for their fallen brothers. And so they jump from the trees right in front of the woman "YOU WILL NOT PASS" in synch Eve and Rebecca reply "OUT OF OUR WAY, STINKY". Facing each other the two of them rush through and continue on route for Rebeccas ship.

530/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Returned part 2 33k69mc
Returned part 2 Eve%20Sigs_zps2rnh7zok

2Returned part 2 Empty Re: Returned part 2 on 24/11/15, 11:42 pm

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier
On reaching the Rebecca Wilson ship, Eve is given the grand tour around the small vessel lasting all of 20 seconds at which point Rebbeca Wilson would leave her to her own devices returning to her quarters. Though before the wonders of communication between eve and the small crew in front of her had cault up. The Bandit bosses were outside with a quite large trebuchet. "REBECCA RED COME ON OUT, OR Irr sink that pretty vessel of yours". Eve makes her way to the side of the ship analysing the two attackers, Completely covered up in animal hides gear head to toe and impossible to tell if they were male or female though the first ones voice did give it away.

Eve takes no time at all to reply "Fine I'm coming.. I will take you both on, Rebecca is sleeping". [B1] "Who are you, some random Imuchakk!] Girlly strong Voice[B2]"You helped defeat our friends, you will face justice  [Eve] "Justice for those who attacks us, if you truly wanted to protect them fight side by side, not hiding in the trees. [B1] "SHUT UP ALREADY" *Bandit one charges for Eve who has made her way off the ship and standing in front of the threats.  Rapid Suddonlly the Bandit was behind Eve and launching a basic attack towards her thought the attack would Clash with Eves
Queen as she spins round rapidly to attack behind herself.

Knowing there was still another target behind her Eve figures she needs to deal with this target Instantly. She shouts "Ravaging Strike" Slicing through the skull of the bandit in front of her, who was in the middle of spinnign 360 degress to land a spinning Copy Queen into eves left shoulder causing her to drop her sword, though the First bandit would now be dead. Meanwhile bandit 2 had not moved a step since the start of the engagement.

Eve turns to face the second bandit boss, "Why would you not help your ally in battle, you could easily of overpowered me if you joined forces. [B2]"unlike my comrades i have honor, and conviction" Bandit two, starts pacing left and right as she goes into a battle stance "Don't get yourself comfy you won't win this fight".

Bandit two rapidly moves at Eve using her Skill [Rapid] though unlike her, friend bandit one she quickly uses her moment to kick Eve in the back of her legs causing eve to fall and drop to th ground on her back, following up with a basic thrust towards eves heart. Rollin out of the way of the attack getting caught by the blade, getting a long swallow cut across her back. Though she still manages to get back to her feet. [Bandit 2] "My name is Xena, and i am an elite warrior mastered in all styles of combat".

1010/1500
abilties used:
Name: Ravaging Strike
Tier: A
Cost:40/20
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 7
Description: Swings blade once at 25m/s to [Ateir] inflict massive damage to anything it passes through. User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target.

Name: Queen
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description:Eve spins 360 degrees at 20 m/s with her sword extended out horizontally, inflicting B tier Damage to everything in path.
Magoi = 130/200

Last edited by Eve Will on 25/11/15, 03:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Returned part 2 33k69mc

3Returned part 2 Empty Re: Returned part 2 on 25/11/15, 03:56 am

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier
With the battle continuing, with neither party giving an inch to the other, though it would be clear to all those watching Xena was overpowering, out playing and at times Toying with eve throughout the entire battle constantly getting behind her, when swords clashed always being one step stronger than eve and every move Eve made would be copied and used against her.  Though despite the one-sided aspect of this battle in Xena favor she would grow a respect for Eve she had not faced a foe like her before, not giving up, holding her own as far as survival is concerned and keeping her mind in the battle. Xena knew all eve would need is one opening in this fight to flip the tables but Xena had no intention of letting her get this chance. "TIME I END THIS, you fault well Eve will and i will remember your name" Both fighters would uses eves strongest move Ravaging Strike meeting blades at the tips of the swords [Eve] " rarrrraaa raraaarar [ Xena] "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH". [Eve]" Thought you said this was ending, and with my own move" [Xena] "Its ironic you most likely spent ages learning this move, only to be struck down by it".  Eve knowing the power of her own move, and how the volocity can be overwhelming decides to take a knee, letting Xena overshoot over the tip of eves blade and slowly glide to being above Eves shoulder leaving Xena wide open for Eve to make use of her best advantage in this fight. Her Imuchakk strength "ARROGANT" *Eve drops her blade and rapidlly lives Xena up into the air, causing her to drop her sword as eve pushes her entire body weight into her, before slamming her into the ground  "COPY THIS". Eve uses her entire Imuchakk strength to Punch Xena multiple times, again and again.

Rebecca stops the final blow from Eve "She could be useful, id get her tied up below deck while you clean up, our stable boy is quite the doctor". Eve trusts Rebecca judgement and agrees, and picks up her blade and heads back onto the deck quite annoyed being forced to let this stable boy tend to her wounds. Meanwhile Rebecca walking passed with the prisoner throws Eve a back of Gold "Confiscated of her body, yours now" Rebecca smiles. [Ben] "Pain incoming" *he thrusts a needle into eves wound, with string attached, while at the same time pouring rum onto the would* Eve turns to face ben and looks at him, with an angry look "Did you enjoy causing me pain". [ben] "I'm helping you now, shut up". Rebecca quickly makes her way upstairs "Don't kill ben..your get used to him". and back down she goes.

And so the reuniting of Eve and Rebecca had ended, with both feeling better for the events that passed, though it was time to head to Balaban while Rebecca attempted to recruit Xena. The END

1505/1500
Abilities used:
Name: Ravaging Strike
Tier: A
Cost:40/20
Cool-Down: 7
Description: Swings blade once at 25m/s to [Ateir] inflict massive damage to anything it passes through. User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target.
Magoi = 110/200

Returned part 2 33k69mc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum