Winter Event

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter Event Empty Winter Event 26/03/16, 11:20 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

So I remember seeing somewhere that we would not remember anything about the winter event, maybe for a additional award you could use tokens to remember it if you wished for plot purposed?

Just a thought?

2Winter Event Empty Re: Winter Event 26/03/16, 11:56 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, since the Winter Event is one big dream, the best you could remember is vague details like shapes, sounds, and maybe colors. Anything else you remember is something you make up in your head because...well...that's just how dreams work XD

3Winter Event Empty Re: Winter Event 27/03/16, 12:01 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

that is why i was thinking like a reward, the the mysterious man who brought us there i was thinking could like touch ur head and bam you awake and u remember :P but just a thought

4Winter Event Empty Re: Winter Event 27/03/16, 10:34 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have a different question but its related to the topic so I'll ask it here~

Is it possible for players to start cashing in their token's now? Some people are just about done with the event, but the dungeon is on its way. I know I could use the money and I'm sure others can too.

As for remembering the event, I don't think it should be remembered. The entire thing is honestly kind of an OOC thing. There isn't a real plot reason behind it in the world. I think the "Dream" thing was just an excuse for things to make a bit more sense.

5Winter Event Empty Re: Winter Event 27/03/16, 12:19 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yaku is correct, the "dream" was just to make sure people realized it was completely OOC and could not be used for IC stuff, really. This was made very clear from day one of the event, so if you DID put plot development in the event, you did so with the knowledge that this was a dream and would not be remembered. As for redeeming tokens early, I see no issue with this. Beginning tomorrow, those who wish to cash out their tokens are welcome to do so (this will result in the total on the token tracker page to be reduced by however much you redeemed.) We will make it so you can just post in the token tracker page stating that you wish to redeem your tokens and how many of them you wish to redeem.

6Winter Event Empty Re: Winter Event 27/03/16, 12:29 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Nah, I did not it was just a thought as a way I would know who Neo was :P but kk I get it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum