Winter Event Shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter Event Shop Empty Winter Event Shop 29/02/16, 01:18 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since the start of the Winter Event nearly two full months have passed and the events aren't quite done yet. The pace at which they are going is completely natural and shouldn't be messed with any longer. A change that would rather be appreciated would be the opening of the Winter Event Shop where the tokens are spent.

Opening the shop could cause a couple things to happen depending on an event participant's situation;

They could quite the event they are in if they aren't satisfied with what's in the shop.

or

They could fight harder and try to beat the event they are in faster because they got excited for something in the shop (assuming anyone could get anything any number of times).

or

Nothing changes. There are probably countless other mood swings that I can't think of at the moment, but right now I'm a little skeptical as to how "awesome" this Winter Event Shop really is. Opening the shop isn't a "good" or "bad" idea so much as something that will inevitably happen unless...well...it doesn't.

What I'm trying to say is; opening the Winter Event Shop early would by nice. Nothing needs to be available to buy...just...available to see.

2Winter Event Shop Empty Re: Winter Event Shop 29/02/16, 07:04 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

last of the details are being hammered out and details should be available in less than a week :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum