Events and dungeon posts

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Events and dungeon posts Empty Events and dungeon posts 27/01/16, 01:45 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

So just gonna state the obvious that it must be hard for a staff to actually post for everyone in 48 hours when a event or dungeon is going and sometimes as life has many things that can pop up, mostly including working. But this also applies to non staff as well, especially shift working or if family matters and such come up. But point is I believe we should extend the time limit for a post on these things, this way there would be much less stress.

Any thoughts?

2Events and dungeon posts Empty Re: Events and dungeon posts 27/01/16, 04:00 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As someone who is hardly active anymore, I don't have much of a say, but I can see where you are coming from. The only issue is that it extends the time of an event or dungeon if you increase posting times. Most dungeons take 2 months. So I think that would be the main concern here. It's easy enough to lose you flow when a thread takes a couple weeks

3Events and dungeon posts Empty Re: Events and dungeon posts 27/01/16, 04:49 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

If you don't have the dedication or free time available to participate actively in an event or a dungeon, you shouldn't sign up for one in the first place. It's honestly inconsiderate and rude to other participants who get held up if you join knowing full well that your RL needs are going to take priority and lead to delayed posts.

That being said, things beyond our control happen all the time. When something unexpected comes up, just tell the staff member presiding over the event or dungeon and let them know about your circumstances. More likely than not, some kind of leeway or extension will be granted.

4Events and dungeon posts Empty Re: Events and dungeon posts 27/01/16, 09:23 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just because the time limit is long doesn't mean that it all has to be used? But I do understand that the staff is really nice and willing to do extensions just figured it would releve some stress :P

5Events and dungeon posts Empty Re: Events and dungeon posts 01/03/16, 12:45 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At this time, I think we will stick with the 48 hour time limit, as there does not seem to be much support for a longer time limit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum