2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Next Dungeon? Empty Next Dungeon? 24/08/15, 12:24 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, so I'll be honest with my opinion;

It's really boring here. Only one dungeon was raised unlike the traditional two and we have more staff members than last time. That doesn't make sense to me.

On top of the lack of excitement, Eligos' personality as a Djinn was rather too much like that of a douchebag. The ending to that dungeon felt too much like a slap in the face rather than the ending to a good book. All of them tried hard in that dungeon only to meet a complete asshole telling them that they are all not good enough to wield him. That's not what a Djinn does!

Anyway, that's just my view on things. I'm rather lazy and haven't even finished by two month long training of 1,500 words nor have I done any jobs or continued my vague plot. My opinion may not mean anything among the other active ones, but at least I feel better for saying something about Eligos. Granted, I did leave out the rock creatures, but then this post would have been too long. Anyway, thanks for reading this sentence.

Wait! One more thing - Could I be changed to the "Wanderer" group? Makes more sense with my plot that I'm unattached, for the time being. So yeah, thank you.

2Next Dungeon? Empty Re: Next Dungeon? 24/08/15, 12:50 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heyo~ I went ahead and changed you over to Wanderer at your request :D.

Not sure why this thread is called 'next dungeon'.

Insofar as the personalities of the Djinn are concerned; every being has their own likes and dislikes. If a player is incompatible with a Djinn's likes, then that will be the result. You may dislike it, but that's because just like the personalities of the Djinn you have your own personal preferences.

It's all about compatibility for their actions. In this case, the players did something against its wishes (which he already showed a predisposition to disliking such things).

To reiterate; every Djinn has their own likes and dislikes. If a player does something a Djinn doesn't like, they aren't going to be happy and they're going to exert their influence in the dungeon. This is seen in the anime as well. Conversely, if a player is highly compatible with a Djinn they would show a greater level of approval and respect.

That is the very reason for a dungeon; for the Djinn to be judgmental of a candidate he may potentially choose.

3Next Dungeon? Empty Re: Next Dungeon? 24/08/15, 01:18 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...when is another dungeon popping up?

So, then why was Eligos given such a dysfunctional personality? I don't know anyone on this site that is as cruel and ruthless as him aside from someone with Black Rukh (lol, I don't mean Lagi). His personality may be "unique" but it seems a little offbeat in comparison to the ones in canon.

4Next Dungeon? Empty Re: Next Dungeon? 24/08/15, 01:35 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Question about next dungeon and when it is appearing can only be answered with 'soon.' I intend for it to appear next month, but I won't be giving away an exact date~ Hehehe.

Manga Spoilers: Djinn personality:

If you're talking about people who are cruel or cold-hearted insofar as players, there is a list:

Neo/Adrastos (disregard for most life, and is primarily interested in looking out for #1), Garret (would kill a person as part of his job without a second thought), Azix (Killed a village because his girlfriend died. The village was unrelated to his girlfriend dying.), Sara Macdonald (Has a goal of genocide against an entire race; Fanalis), Caphalor (enjoys killing people, and gets a kick out of them suffering), Kabuto (has a hobby of pulling out the eyes of random people if she thinks the eyes look beautiful. Kills without qualm).

And those are just an 'off the top of my head' list. I could come up with more if I tried.

P.S. Rukh has nothing to do with a person's personality. It only functions to determine whether a person curses their fate or not. The above list does not take into account the color of their Rukh due to this.

5Next Dungeon? Empty Re: Next Dungeon? 24/08/15, 02:06 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, the people off the top of my head that I thought were cruel and ruthless also happen to have Black Rukh (Adrastos). I should have probably made that clear so as to stifle being babied. As for Zagan, I always thought he was nice. I must have missed that part about hating humans.

So yeah, thanks for explaining everything :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum