You are not connected. Please login or register

Val makes a new friend (Private/Social/Diana)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val walks down the street reading his book. He is so interested with magic. He wished he had the ability to use magoi. Magoi was such an amazing power. Warriors, like himself, can't use magoi for magic, but they can use magoi manipulation. That is the process of where a user uses magoi to cover a body part or weapon to make it much stronger. A hand can be strong as a sword, depending of how skilled you are in this ability. Then Val was reading but suddenly he bumps into someone. Val closes his book to see a young girl with a bird on her hand. She was a brunette. Val offers a hand for her to get up. "Hey sorry about that. My name is Val Achilles."

Last edited by Val Achilles on 11/01/16, 03:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana was checking the quality of leather she had just bought. For your average person, the softer the leather the more valuable it was, and that was it, but for Diana, she used it for gear, and there were a lot more things to go, like it's elasticity, how well it took to hard-

"Oof!" Diana was knocked out of her focus while inspecting the leather preview patch. " The brunette patted herself down to release the dust in wisps from her clothing. "You could watch were you are going next time.~" Even if her words were rude, she was actually smiling and teasing Val as she grabbed his hand and lifted herself up.

"Divebomb, here!" Her tone made a 180 and became harsh. She extended her right arm, and her Pigeon Hawk sat on her arm. It was a small bird, less than a foot tall, but he was well-trained. Just flapping his wings for balance a few times as he settled calmly on her arm. "Sorry about that, I wasn't really paying attention. The name is Diana, and here is my friend Diveb-" Her eyes focused on his book, "Oh is that a book on Magoi?" The brunette lost track of her thoughts and her own introduction, as she was also fascinated by books and magic.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

As Diana grabbed his hand, Val can immediately see that Diana was also interested with magoi. Val was very happy to find another person interested with this strange power that not many people can use. Val loves the sword however he wished he had powers of a magician. "Yes this is a books on magoi. It talks about magoi and its uses." Then Val opens the book as he goes to an area where they can both sit. "If you want, we can both read." Then Val sits down and cites from the book. "Magoi is the energy created from Rukh. Magoi is pure power. Concentrating Magoi and firing it is not that powerful and can only be used to give slight injuries. All living beings have Magoi inside their bodies, but only certain people with certain objects can call forth this power. Magic Tools and Magicians all use Magoi to use Magic. If a person uses too much Magoi, it can leave them extremely exhausted or worse, makes them bleed out their eyes and ears and blood vessels strained until they collapse or die." Val is a little horrified from this read, but at the same time he understands how powerful Magoi is. Then he closes to book again and looks at Diana. "Would you want to read more?"

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

"... Rukh..." Diana squinted and looked at her palms with a certain intensity. Even though she was usually the sweetest thing, deep down she had regrets. Memories that haunted her, and she couldn't get past. The thought of being around crossbows gave her anxiety.

The brunette quickly feigned a smile, and tapped Val on the shoulder. "I know I'll never be a magician... but if I could get my hands on a magic tool.... wouldn't that be crazy? Being able to shoot fire blast from your hand!" Already having dismissed her prior worries, Diana got into a pose, as if she had an unwieldy cannon on her right arm, and her left palm across her other forearm to stabilize her motion. "Boom!" She shot out an imaginary explosion and even pretended to be blown back by the resulting damage. "Or! Or maybe having a flying uppercut!" Diana then twisted her body as she dipped into position, cocking her arm back. Her motions leading to the release of her uppercut accompanied by her wind noises. "Sometimes I think Magicians don't really get what kind of power they have at their hands. Where were you headed anyways, Mr. Achilles?" Diana gave the area a glance, recalling her own mission.

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana recalled her mission quite vividly. She remembered the gentleman who had plead with her to arrive on time and that it was quite important even if he hadn't given her the details. Details weren't as important as the mans emotions which she empathized with in full, there were time were she wasn't having an emergency but had wanted someone to come help her as soon as possible even if it wasn't significant. "Ah. I just remembered where I had to go. Hey man, it's been a pleasure meeting you, maybe we can do this again. Maybe at a library!" Diana patted Val on the shoulder as she weaved past him, jogging to her destination.

[Exiting.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum