You are not connected. Please login or register

A Merchant in Need is a Friend Indeed [Job; Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Thank you for helping me out young Fanalis. These guys have been causing trouble for me for a while now." The Merchant was short around 5'3". He also looked in his fifties; that being the case he still seemed extremely fit. His large pack confirmed this thought. "No problem. I'm happy to help." Dynatos towered over the man, but this wasn't anything new to him seeing as he was 6'5" and towered over many people. "My names Max by the way. Pleasure to meet ya'." Dynatos nodded in response. This was his way of saying the same goes for me. They traveled through many paths trying to get through the Zou territory, until they finally reached the mountains. "This where they normally show up. Those rotten people!" Max's words were feisty and filled with true passion. This made Dynatos laugh to himself thinking about how Max was in his younger days.

151/500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Suddenly and without warning several men appeared before Dynatos and Max. Dynatos began to scan through the men. Just as the report said they were dressed in all black with white some white mixed in. They all had small daggers and seemed to be going through the motions. They no doubt have done this time and time again to Merchants including Max. "Well if it isn't Maxe boy." His words came nonchalantly like this was the normal. "Screw you dirt bag!" shouted Max in response to the comment of the man. "Aww Max that hurt. I thought we were friends." This time his words held a air of sarcasm. "Friends?! Never!!" The men then looked at Dynatos. "So you brought a body guard huh? Well there is only one of him and five of us!"

286/500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You might want to stand back..." Dynatos instructed to Max as the men looked like they were ready for a brawl. Dynatos opened his palms and closed into tightly gripped fists., this cause his knuckles and fingers to crack. He then rotated his neck causing it to pop as well. With no further words spoken the men charged at Dynatos. Two of the men reached Dynatos before the others and in sync stabbed towards his chest. Considering the length of his arms compared to theirs this was a simple matter. Dynatos quickly reached out and gripped the heads of both men before slamming their heads into the hard ground that they stood on. A cloud of dust was kicked up along with shards of rock debris. The men stopped in their tracks not wanting to go into the dust cloud. Before long two bodies came rocketing out of the cloud of dust and slamming hard into two of the bandits. The sole bandit left standing looked around as his men lie on the ground. Suddenly a shadow came looming over him blocking out the sun. When the man looked up there with a clenched fist was Dynatos. The way the sun peaked from around him made it seem he had a aura that came from the heavens and he was there to bring divine retribution to these men. Before the man could get out a breath Dynatos slammed his fist into the mans chest and causing his body to slam into the ground. Dynatos stood up and looked over his shoulder to Max. Max stood there in awe before bowing in gratitude and trotting away. Dynatos smiled and headed back to Zou.

568/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum